+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Mechanics of the Soul

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default The Mechanics of the Soul

This is a subject I've been interested in for a while. How do soul mechanics work? I'm assuming with a firmly made up mind there is no heaven or hell afterlife. Why would a God make a creation how it is, knowing it will just reject the religion and suffer for all of eternity.... Makes no sense..... Anyway.....

This is what I've been told by extraterrestrials telepathically:

-We reincarnate.

-Technology by ancient extraterrestrial races(Angels basically without the religious tones) now controls who we incarnate with.

-Every being with a consciousness has a soul, and even plants have souls. One of my more curious questions was if insects have souls. They said yes and it seems to make the most sense too.

-Souls evolve and grow, but are immortal. This one threw me for a loop. How do souls start? If someone can answer this question fitting the model I'm providing (or a better one) plz do!!!

One thing I would like to see is, a working model of how souls reincarnate without guidance technology of where we are conceived. Do souls attract to gravity? How do the souls of earth stay on earth and not fly away with the galaxy swirling so much? Or the planetary orbit?

Any comments about this subject are welcomed I am very interested in it....

Peace
    -Omni

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2014), binemaya (5th February 2014), cursichella1 (24th February 2014), DeDukshyn (5th February 2014), donk (5th February 2014), Eva2 (6th February 2014), Jayke (5th February 2014), johnf (5th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th February 2014), Lefty Dave (5th February 2014), lelmaleh (6th February 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (5th February 2014), Peace&Love (5th February 2014), selinam (6th February 2014), Spiral of Light (5th February 2014), Ultima Thule (5th February 2014), Unicorn (5th February 2014), ViralSpiral (5th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: The Mechanics of the Soul

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    -Souls evolve and grow, but are immortal. This one threw me for a loop. How do souls start?
    Souls are FRACTALS of the whole

Both Hindu and Egyptian mystery teachings say the idea of individual units of consciousness reincarnating is a quite a low level belief. The Hindus especially say, the only soul to ever reincarnate is the great Brahma. In other words we all share the same soul but as a new branch of the fractal extends, it perceives itself as divided from the totally of its true nature.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (24th February 2014), cursichella1 (24th February 2014), DeDukshyn (5th February 2014), donk (5th February 2014), greybeard (5th February 2014), hohoemi (5th February 2014), johnf (5th February 2014), Lcam88 (6th February 2014), meat suit (5th February 2014), Shezbeth (5th February 2014), sunflower (5th February 2014), TraineeHuman (5th February 2014), Wind (6th February 2014), Zampano (5th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 times in 163 posts

-Souls evolve and grow, but are immortal. This one threw me for a loop. How do souls start? If someone can answer this question fitting the model I'm providing (or a better one) plz do!!!

... Any comments about this subject are welcomed I am very interested in it....

Peace
    -Omni
    I love this subject, too, Omni. After spending most of my life very involved in organized religion, I finally realized that I was unable to reconcile the concepts of Heaven, Hell, and a frequently (seemingly) unloving God/Creator manipulating everything.

That realization threw me into a turmoil of emotions... I felt deceived, angry and lost. It was a true 'Dark Night of the Soul.'

From that low point, I moved on determined to find some answers that would work for me. I studied and researched all types of belief systems. Meditation was a huge help in coming to some of my own conclusions.

I now feel that our souls are eternal and do reincarnate through several lifetimes which serve as opportunities to learn and experience all types of challenges and relationships. It seems that learning to Love and Forgive are the biggest lessons.

As to 'How do souls start?', it's my personal feeling/belief that each soul comes from the greater I AM....call this presence what you will: God, Creator, Allah, etc. I feel comfortable with the concept of a loving, forgiving, creative source of all things.

I'm still learning, searching and becoming, but the above is where my comfort zone is right now. I know that everyone is not comfortable with some of these concepts, and I feel that we should each find a belief system that works for us.

Thanks for bringing up a great subject. I'm look forward to hearing more...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Post:

cursichella1 (24th February 2014), donk (5th February 2014), jjjones (5th February 2014), johnf (5th February 2014), Wind (6th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Jayke is correct in that there is One soul---that is One without a second.
    Every enlightened teacher that I have read has said this.
    They can say "I am the Totality all of it"
    This is not a point of view that is their experience.
    Some who have had near death experiences also testify to this.
    Anita Moorjani is very clear on this.
    Where ever she directed her mind she was there instantly.
    She felt no separation from Source.
    Non-duality.

You are already perfect, but all that is not you needs to be put aside to realise this.
    Hence the expression Neity Neity (Not this not this)
    Work has to be done to reveal your true nature, illumined.

We identify with our name, our occupation, our hobby.
    Without any of these we exist.
    We existed before this incarnation and will exist when the body and all our functions drop away.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Beren (5th February 2014), cursichella1 (24th February 2014), DeDukshyn (5th February 2014), donk (5th February 2014), Jayke (5th February 2014), jjjones (5th February 2014), johnf (5th February 2014), PurpleLama (5th February 2014), Shezbeth (5th February 2014), Wind (6th February 2014), Zampano (5th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thats right for the most part but I will expand on

-Technology by ancient extraterrestrial races(Angels basically without the religious tones) now controls who we incarnate with.
    (what you call soul, I call spirit, the true being experiencing its self. just so you understand)

This here is part of the problem we have, although that is true from their point of view - the only spirits that these beings work with are one's that have been trapped and given up the rights to themselves. This is how these beings are able to track the spirits from lifetime to lifetime. Once you have given up the rights to yourself they can then dictate who you will incarnate with, what experiences you will have, removing the freedom of choice from the spirit. This is not good for the spirit as the process to attain the rights involves causing trauma to the spirit. No spirit originally comes here being dictated to, we are free to choose and we are free to choose again when we remove the shackles they have created for you.

Ask them next time you speak to them if you have an agreement with them regarding the rights to you. They will no doubt be reluctant to tell you anything about it because if you have an agreement with them they will have attained it under duress and humans always have a problem with that and become harder to manage. Most people here are actually caught up in this problem, some know of it, most don't though. Or they may just lie to you about it, they are masters of misdirection after all.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

cursichella1 (24th February 2014), donk (5th February 2014), johnf (5th February 2014), Lcam88 (6th February 2014), Shezbeth (5th February 2014), Spiral of Light (5th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

While I believe it to be true that "we are one" on the soul level, it's kind of irrelevant on the level we are currently existing. It seems we are having an experience where these seperate fragments from the One are individuals, sharing a reality where have at least this lifetime in a physical/3d meatbag on a plane where we interact with other "fragments" to see what this "plane" is all about. So maybe it's not useful to discuss it in these broad terms (which really don't leave much to converse about anyway--we are all one, "it's all a big blanket", case closed).

It does seem the individual fragment is not limited to one physical lifetime, I firmly believe that this fragment of the fractal will exist in some form of constantly changing energy for what seems like to us now, eternity. The thing I wonder about is the "choice". Your contacts mentioned "who you incarnate with"...did they mention a purpose for this? Why is it that certain "fragments" are made to incarnate together?

I personally think getting a really good idea about the mechanics of the infinitismal (yet infinite) swirl of the fractal is crucial in understanding the next "level up" (and down) of the whole...maybe that's what it's all about--remembering/comprehending enough of this existence to be able to get out and move on to another, (if that's your bag, baby)?

I feel a part of the whole, comfortable in my skin, happy to be "alive", from getting to know myself, and coming to terms with amount of deception we find ourselves immersed in...you have to learn to accept it, rather than take it personally--I found that's made this go-around much more palatable.

In fact, I'm happy as an "earth" soul, don't pine for some other planet or existence...but I do yearn to learn as much as possible about where I find myself, it would be nice to just catch a glimpse behind, without having to give up too much comfort or experience trauma...I'm good on the whole suffering thing, the mechanics of my current life involve trying to remove that as much as possible. Maybe if we can get our act together (as a species) and figure that one out, we can get further on these questions (rather than continuing to chase our own tails/tales...)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

It doesn't matter if it's a fractally matrix controlled by AI like in the movie, or if it's a big flat rock on top of an elephant (with turtles all the way down), the only thing that's actually "real" is your experience.

I don't know about you, but mine does appear to be a strange multilayered bucket of lies, which to me is what the op is about.

Maybe seeing it as deception is the problem, our perception that "things aren't as they seem". Maybe it's not the "things" that are off, it's our "seem" that's off kilter...and All is well

13. Link to Post #8
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

For every external deception one beholds, there is an internal deception undiscovered. Goes both ways. The more you see through lies already believed, the easier you see through those offered to you.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 5th February 2014 at 22:50.

14. Link to Post #9
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Hello Omni

This is truly a well posed question and one only fw can really give any truth to but we are , as always , curious and in this we postulate as to what may be.

From what your friends tell you i resonate with and concur.

The simple answer is your soul is immortal, it has a spark called a soul that ignited by some means other than birth (possibly ) as our souls are millions of years old.

When i write i connect with my memory and allow to come through the knowledge i have accumulated, thats the trick.

As a model you are born into a selected vessel that has a typical time line that is variable. The selection is for experience. We are here on Earth for the earth experience and may incarnate here for may life times till we are ready to move on to other things. On a great macro view we would be thirsty for new experience.

Upon entering the new vessel we are made to forget who we truly are so that we can have a real new experience. Once we die and leave the body the soul spark returns to its soul group family for review. Its like re living your move of life and experiencing through a psycho sonnetic bridge what you lived during your life. You are plugged into the experiences but from a perspective of wonder and love in an energy devoid of negativity.

During the time under amnesia you will be challenged to evolve deeply through situational and emotional responses. Because you have no prior knowledge , if you are dilligent in resisting temptations that harm others for your own gain then you will advance. This ultimately makes your soul stronger.

We may be ambassadors of other realms here on a holiday from the family for 100 years ... or we may be a star wanting to re live life as a being again ...

Anything is possible on a long enough time line ... and we got nothing but time .. even tho time does not exist.

N

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

The soul to me seems to be structure, imbued with spiritual energy.

The idea that there is a view, and a self to view it seem to be the seed to it.
    If you were to fully view this structure from both of these "points", the self would completely fall away.
    The habit of selective looking allows this structure to "hang", this creates a persistent self along with the
    views that prove it is real.
    This and not that, this is better than that, this is good, that is bad, are examples of thoughts about those views that make both the views and the self more persistent, more believable, more dense.
    Thoughts like the above are perhaps the seeds for what we as creatures experience as emotions.
    Thoughts and emotions are often seen as two ends of our experience.
    I think all that I included in the above attempt to simplify something that is extremely complex is necessary to form time.
    Time is a view of consecutive iterations of these creations.
    It is the seed for a possible universe.

I think that the prime mover of this whole giant complex of multiverses arose at the point where something got the idea that it was.
    That was one end, the other end might have been the desire to expand that sense of being.
    Add a few thought/emotion complexes like that coming from an infinite being, and the resulting chain reaction of selves popping into existence could create an awfully large explosion, each capable of their own explosion.

All of this is carried forward to make a very rich, intense, seemingly real adventure, that in the early stages, can be very light and
    beautiful, and in the middle some where it can become riddled with the opposite.
    If you believe in heaven some of that will show up in your adventure, as wel as suffering, or hell, somewhere along the line though there would be police, referees etc, good guys, bad guys and from the human, historical view we call these titans, fallen angels, angels etc.
    As Ian Anderson once wrote in a song all of this and some of that's the ONLY way to skin the cat.

Somewhere along the line I decided I wanted intense, it seems that prayer has been answered.

Well that was my attempt at answering Omni's very ambitious question, with Jaykes excellent visual answer.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

deridan (6th February 2014), Shezbeth (5th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Loony (here)

(what you call soul, I call spirit, the true being experiencing its self. just so you understand)

This here is part of the problem we have, although that is true from their point of view - the only spirits that these beings work with are one's that have been trapped and given up the rights to themselves. This is how these beings are able to track the spirits from lifetime to lifetime. Once you have given up the rights to yourself they can then dictate who you will incarnate with, what experiences you will have, removing the freedom of choice from the spirit. This is not good for the spirit as the process to attain the rights involves causing trauma to the spirit. No spirit originally comes here being dictated to, we are free to choose and we are free to choose again when we remove the shackles they have created for you.

Ask them next time you speak to them if you have an agreement with them regarding the rights to you. They will no doubt be reluctant to tell you anything about it because if you have an agreement with them they will have attained it under duress and humans always have a problem with that and become harder to manage. Most people here are actually caught up in this problem, some know of it, most don't though. Or they may just lie to you about it, they are masters of misdirection after all.
    A mostly understand what you are trying to say although I have a question. Why is it correct to presume a new agreement cannot be reached wherein the rights given up in a previous agreement cannot be reacquired?

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

-Agree with Nanoo Nanoo on method. Agree with Donk:
    Quote "In fact, I'm happy as an "earth" soul, don't pine for some other planet or existence...but I do yearn to learn as much as possible about where I find myself, it would be nice to just catch a glimpse behind, without having to give up too much comfort or experience trauma...I'm good on the whole suffering thing, the mechanics of my current life involve trying to remove that as much as possible. Maybe if we can get our act together (as a species) and figure that one out, we can get further on these questions (rather than continuing to chase our own tails/tales...)"
    The problem with the Oneness debate teachings and the lot;;; is that it is like a nice jut of land, a hill if you like between two factions. For our faction it has always been good to go to the hill and heal or 'infected from:' devisiveness.
    From the other end, these formulaes of thought if overwrought become a justification for abhorrent evil, i.e. like nuking them into oneness, cause they believe they can recover after that..

life affirming and life disaffirming (..was the dialectic Ntz used to question religious use in his time,, now we too must use the same lens)

Right now, we are the single ones, needing accumulating and aiming for the maximum clearance of our [lieing here:]"gravitic karmic lot". What do you think are the best conditions within which to do it. an agenda 21 world, which is suited for turning a country into a massive factory... or this relative calm and freedom of enterprise.

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lcam88 (here)
    Quote Posted by Loony (here)

A mostly understand what you are trying to say although I have a question. Why is it correct to presume a new agreement cannot be reached wherein the rights given up in a previous agreement cannot be reacquired?
    Your usefulness to them would become null and void since they set up things in your life to create negativity in order to feed themselves so there is not much chance of that happening... why would they give up their source of energy? Maybe if you were only getting part of yourself back so it was still beneficial to them, but would you really want to be acquainted with the being that has effectively enslaved you to their will? Best thing to do it is break the agreement and be well rid of them.

+ Reply to Thread