+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mike Adams interview: Touches down on a multitude of conspiracies relative to you as a citizen... This guy is a real info pioneer. I'd love to meet him.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Theseus's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Mike Adams interview: Touches down on a multitude of conspiracies relative to you as a citizen... This guy is a real info pioneer. I'd love to meet him.

Coast 2 Coast show.. one of the BEST. Please comment!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking used when we created them, Strive not to be a successful individual, Rather an individual of value ~~~~ Albert Einstein

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Theseus For This Post:

conk (5th February 2014), cursichella1 (6th February 2014), Hazel (8th February 2014), Maia Gabrial (5th February 2014), Maria Stade (5th February 2014), RunningDeer (13th February 2014), sigma6 (6th February 2014), spiritguide (5th February 2014), Star Tsar (5th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: Mike Adams interview: Touches down on a multitude of conspiracies relative to you as a citizen... This guy is a real info pioneer. I'd love to meet him.

We definitely need to clone more Mike Adams... : )
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Maria Stade (7th February 2014), RunningDeer (13th February 2014), TargeT (7th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Mike Adams interview: Touches down on a multitude of conspiracies relative to you as a citizen... This guy is a real info pioneer. I'd love to meet him.

hahahah indeed we do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking used when we created them, Strive not to be a successful individual, Rather an individual of value ~~~~ Albert Einstein

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theseus For This Post:

Maria Stade (7th February 2014), RunningDeer (13th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

He is doing amazing work !
    I have followed him nu for some time and I advise others to do the same, we need to understand what kind of world we are living in.
    What he is giving us is information that we can not see with our eyes. Many are sick or in bad shape from habits or maybe poisoned by food or just lac of proper food to help the body to clean up it self. Many are getting to little minerals in their foods and are getting sick for that reason.
    There is so much to learn and I will my self spend some time to learn more. Thank you Mike Adams for what you are doing (one of my heros for now)
    And thank you Theseus for sharing this film with us. I will listen to it again soon.

/ Maria
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Hazel (8th February 2014), RunningDeer (13th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Mike found tungsten in rice and as he do publish the maker and content this have made a huge impact.
    He is a game changer and now he have taken down the results, and given them one year to get better numbers.

http://www.naturalnews.com/043808_ri..._standard.html

We need many Mike Adams on the planet ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Hazel (8th February 2014), RunningDeer (13th February 2014), Theseus (12th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I read this and the spoon full of rice in my hand just fell into the bowl lol... damnit nothing is sacred anymore. A man cant even have rice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Theseus For This Post:

RunningDeer (13th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Theseus (here)
    I read this and the spoon full of rice in my hand just fell into the bowl lol... damnit nothing is sacred anymore. A man cant even have rice.
    LOL no its a dagerous world.. Actually all land are more or less contaminated.
    I will trye to leran what to eat to help the body clean up toxins.

http://www.naturalnews.com/043887_Un...DA_recall.html

Mike gives important information and I have said it before and say it again, GROW your own food.
    Here in Sweden they are spraying lots of chemtrails and aluminium is one of those things plants are taking up if the soil is acidic.
    That dosent help with the stuff that we breath in...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

RunningDeer (13th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I’m following Mike’s “The Forensic Food Lab”. It’s helped in my decisions on some products I considered using. These were a couple of categories I was surprised to read:

+ Reply to Thread