+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

Spray on Faraday cage perhaps? Blocking CME's/ EMP's, our whole worlds economy is build on electronics and computers, no power = no business = no profit just a random perhaps poorly substantiated brainfart.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Spray on Faraday cage perhaps? Blocking CME's/ EMP's, our whole worlds economy is build on electronics and computers, no power = no business = no profit just a random perhaps poorly substantiated brainfart.
    I'd say your close to the mark, it seems that these aerosols have high levels of aluminum and barium, Aluminum has very special dampening properties on certain wave emissions... MY (very possibly "far fetched") theory is that the "Super energy wave" that is due any day now from the center of the Galaxy may adversely effect certain portions of the population, or perhaps it will benefit other portions; either way this is highly undesirable.

Possible Arrival of a Galactic Superwave within the Coming Months?

Dr. Paul LaViolette's Super Wave Theory- 2012

Recent observations of the G2 cloud made in the near infrared at the Keck Observatory indicate that the cloud will reach its closest approach to the Galactic center around mid March of 2014
    OR

it could be that it is a cover to shield from HARRP intrusions, this is why chem-trailing is only done over densely populated areas (no one cares about the other areas).

Or

not, I'm not committed to any one idea yet & there definitely is not enough evidence to definitively state any one thing is what is happening currently.
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th February 2014 at 20:28.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th February 2014), chocolate (7th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (7th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), fourty-two (8th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), halffull (7th February 2014), Jean-Luc (10th February 2014), Joseph McAree (6th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Nasu (9th February 2014), Referee (7th February 2014), sheme (9th February 2014), Shikasta (6th February 2014), Wind (8th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Aluminum has very special dampening properties on certain wave emissions...
    Yeah, I have made an envelope some time ago, from double layered thick alu foil, I keep my tablet and e reader and solar charger in it, ithey are absolute loaded with some very useful video and pdf's, I like to keep it safe that way, tested it with a small pocket radio, no reception while in the envelope, so at least I am blocking those microwave signals using aluminum. ( youtube can be a useful resource for making these things)

5. Link to Post #44
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    whereas sticking to what is recovered of the fallouts is more than enough to build upon.
    I can't believe we are still having this debate. Evidence of the fallout ingredients clearly shows that toxic substances are being introduced into the environment which are harmful to soils, plants, water, and humans.

[...]
    ???

Turned to:

Quote Absolutely. Evidence of the fallout ingredients clearly shows that toxic substances are being introduced into the environment which are harmful to soils, plants, water, and humans.
    Thanks for the edit Gripp; now I understand
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th February 2014 at 22:32.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

chocolate (7th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Referee (7th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Damien Toner (here)

This is insane, disgusting and sad.
    Yes, it is. It's really quite hard to understand.

Either there's real insanity at work here, or real evil, or maybe both. I have to say, for a while now I've had it niggling at the back of my mind that what's afoot may be to offer up the entirety of Planet Earth as some kind of ultimate blood sacrifice.
    Or....... There exists a group of dark entities that lives in the astral worlds. They have control over that world and have great influence over the physical world. They have distorted the flow of information about reality to such an extend that people have (in general) not a clue what reality is about and how to live according to it. The forces of light live in the higher mental worlds and upward and have little to say in what goes on in the physical (for now), but humanity is waking up, slowly and there will come a point that these forces of darkness will loose their grip in the physical and when that day comes, their life as they know it will end. Then they will loose their illusion of power and control and be forced to go through the whole cycle of reincarnation again, starting at the bottom as mere powerless and ignorant barbarians.
    If these forces can drive humanity to the point that they will extinct themselves, then their reign of power will be without dispute and nothing can touch them any longer (so they think).
    So the extinction of humanity will then not so much be a blood sacrifice, but a means to their end of staying in power and remaining the the state that they are in, as dark magicians with unlimited illusions of power.

Just a story of course
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Crystine (15th February 2014), Frank V (14th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), RunningDeer (8th February 2014), spiritwind (7th February 2014), TargeT (6th February 2014), Wind (8th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

All I can say is that it just simply amazes me.......I think that it's finally gotten as bad as it can get, that we have finally hit bottom, but I'll be damned if it doesn't plummet and get so much worse. How much more can I stand before I go stark raving and run down the street screaming???

I posted this video on my FB page and so far most everyone has poo-pooed it saying they already know all there is to know about geo-engineering. God, what stupid fools they are.
    Last edited by Lone Bean; 6th February 2014 at 23:48.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

Crystine (15th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Referee (7th February 2014), sheme (9th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member chrysocolla's Avatar
    Thanks

If what is in the video is correct and the climate is being engineered then I have to wonder what these climate hubs are really for? They were created through an executive order from Obama.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/06/us...hubs.html?_r=0

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chrysocolla For This Post:

Crystine (15th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), MorningSong (8th February 2014), sheme (9th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Sad to say that there are still alive people who deny that climate-engineering/ spraying exists.
    Or may be I live in a country outside this reality. Even my father denies there is a conspiracy going on. At that stage when I heard him say it, I shut myself off, and just kept watching the information piling up. It is like in a sarcastic comic strip.
    I have been watching this for so long (the information and the results), together with Fukushima, that if I do it some more, I may as well go in the forest lay on the ground and die, if there isn't some big loving eagle to protect me from the cold. I seriously mean that.

There are people that are not aware. And I don't see this world sitting down as means of a global protest anytime soon. I always say we tend to live in an induced trans, as long as there is a Metro, or a Kaufland near by. If you try to explain to those unaware individuals, you are either laughed at, or just ignored.
    Well, may be in my next time here, if I ever.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Crystine (15th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Eram (8th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Nasu (9th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Beginning to watch video, so forgive me if this is answered… but who benefits from a poisoned, dead world? Is the goal manipulation of the purely physical world? I do not see a framework where it all makes sense - which is why I believe it is such a hard sell to skeptics. The old saw of follow the money still applies, and I don't see who reaps a payoff? Thanks.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Crystine (15th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), sheme (9th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Either there's real insanity at work here, or real evil, or maybe both. I have to say, for a while now I've had it niggling at the back of my mind that what's afoot may be to offer up the entirety of Planet Earth as some kind of ultimate blood sacrifice.
    And, preparing the atmosphere to be able to accept the new human 2.0 as well as the less tolerant extraterrestrial controller species who wish to re-inhabit this planet but cannot breathe the air currently as it is.

And, the Aluminum in the air acts as a conductor, amplifying the wi-fi signals to create a global grid being used to soft kill the current human species by rendering them sterile, fostering the breakdown of the human vital organs to accelerate dis-ease, as well as thought control and manipulation through microwave entrainment.

And, weather modification, to make hurricanes and flooding when and where they want, droughts where they want, and other manipulations to cause famine, starvation, political maneuvering for economic and social control, as well as to act as cover for false flags.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 7th February 2014 at 21:26.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

chocolate (7th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), heyokah (9th February 2014), Limor Wolf (8th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Nasu (9th February 2014), Realeyes (10th February 2014), spiritwind (8th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bill, I had thought about your idea of mass sacrifice.

It seems to me, having in mind my peculiar viewpoint expressed in other threads, I think the idea is a bit different.
    I don't see much benefit in a sacrifice of this planet, more I see this as an attempt to test our level of sensitivity. In other words:

"Let us see how much will it take before those people-beings to start seeing what is going on", and after that,
    "Let us see what are they going to do about it. Will they find the exist from the labyrinth; will they do it in time; and if all yes, what IS the correct exit."
    I would say, the correct exit/answer will turn out to be quite a complex construct. So, all things said everywhere on the forum, that is how i see the tipping point. Or what some call the time of choice.
    That is what seems to be going on for me.

To be or not to be?

I guess we all need to start doing a full body/mind check-ups and evaluations, because those answers will need to come real soon.
    I personally find little reason for my own existence here, other than to somehow be part of it in a more organized level towards something a bit better. Because what some might call life right now, I see as a very strange expression of what life should be. Yes, a bit of a personal happiness is possible in the midst of a storm, but if later the ship sinks uncontrollably, why bother.

Sorry, it seems I need to get out of the rant mode, but this issues always catch me. All I see are dead dolphins, whales and other water creatures, birds with plastic-caps-filled bellies and dead bears, forests, fields, and stuffed air. So why bother to live, if you have to live in a dead body.
    Trans-humans...(Gripp is so right to insert that video here)

"Thank you! But No Thank you, keep your singularity concept and everything else to your selves", would be my answer.
    Last edited by chocolate; 7th February 2014 at 22:55.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Crystine (15th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Nasu (9th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Metaphorically speaking,
    if "as below, so above" is anywhere valid ( it doesn't matter how you phrase it, it implies an interconnected-ness just the same),
    than I feel the above is in need of some answers that ought to come from below.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Crystine (15th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Nasu (9th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by blufire (here)

Perhaps this is because the ‘white hats’ have all the information on why the geoengineering is taking place. (rapidly now)

Just maybe they agree with the ultimate outcome.

We know that geoengineering is taking place . . . this is not a secret or conspiracy.

We are just not aware (yet) of the ultimate reason(s) for this technology.

But there are ‘those’ who do have all the facts and it is obvious to me that these facts and Knowledge is powerful enough that those (no matter their politics, religion, nationality or social status) who ARE informed completely fall in line with the strategy that is being implemented.

We , as the general public, do not have all the facts nor should we.

But I believe strongly that we are given enough information and just by simply observing closely with what ‘they’ are doing, we can make logical informed choices and decisions for ourselves and our future generations.

Observe, choose your path and adapt and thrive.
    This is a very interesting perspective. I had to step back and think about this carefully before posting.

On the one hand, this perspective is nothing less than a resignation to utter slavery and total submission. Psychologically, it describes a species completely broken of spirit and in a collective state of learned helplessness. We are to lay down to our masters and not question their authority, deity, and omniscience. We are to have faith as they operate in darkness and commit genocide and quite possibly annihilate the planet's ecosystem, all on the tenuous reason that they (purportedly) know what's best for the species and the planet. They are (purportedly) Gods. And we are to render our complete complicity to these Gods as they wage violence against humanity, against the other beings that inhabit the planet, and even against the planet itself. It is for the greater good. As slaves, we are not privy to information known to our betters, nor do we have any right to this information. Nor do we have any right to self-determine our own destiny. It shall be determined for us. We are only slaves and we are to adapt. Besides, our overlords are far too powerful. To resist them would be futile.

Is this really humanity's destiny?

On the other hand, there is an implication of enlightened understanding in your post, a sort of grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed (our desire to adapt, if we can), and the wisdom to distinguish between the two.

If you have come to the wisdom to extract some degree of peace with this onslaught against humanity, Blufire, more power to you. I would like to say I am at peace with it. But I have yet to find ease embracing this perspective. Perhaps we can blame this shortcoming (and I will own it) on corporeal flesh and testosterone. Those instincts and hormones, for better or worse, have served to propagate the species. Without them humanity would have been become extinct from this planet long ago. If we are shed our instincts and learn to reside in a state of our feminine consciousness (to employ the terms of your new civilization thread), and to adapt to the web ensnaring us, there are some who would will check out resisting before succumbing to learned helplessness and slavery. It would appear, in your vision, these are the ones who will not ascend to the new species and to the new civilization that awaits.

I, for one, am perfectly willing to shed any corporeal proclivities that have defined humanity for millennia. I am willing to transition into any consciousness that awaits, but I am having a very hard time taking this leap in the dark. Let's test your hypothesis--and those geo-engineering the planet--in the light of day.
    Last edited by T Smith; 8th February 2014 at 13:41.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th February 2014), chocolate (8th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2014), Eram (8th February 2014), golden lady (8th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), sheme (9th February 2014), spiritwind (8th February 2014), Wind (8th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #54
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    Beginning to watch video, so forgive me if this is answered… but who benefits from a poisoned, dead world? Is the goal manipulation of the purely physical world? I do not see a framework where it all makes sense - which is why I believe it is such a hard sell to skeptics. The old saw of follow the money still applies, and I don't see who reaps a payoff? Thanks.
    I don't think it is being done with the destruction of the globe in mind, although that may be the ultimate outcome. My best guess is that they are attempting to fully control the weather system. Control when and where rain occurs is the ultimate weapon and tool as stated in the video. Through long term manipulation they hope to harness the weather to do their bidding. The unforeseen consequence is that throwing the natural system out of whack will only give less control not more. We can see the erratic weather behavior all over the globe is becoming more and more "normal". They are playing god and don't care who get's hurt. I'm sure in their minds, it is all done for the greater good of mankind...
    (Insert signature here)

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

chocolate (8th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), Hazel (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), sheme (9th February 2014), Wind (8th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

Perhaps this is because the ‘white hats’ have all the information on why the geoengineering is taking place. (rapidly now)

We know that geoengineering is taking place . . . this is not a secret or conspiracy.

But there are ‘those’ who do have all the facts and it is obvious to me that these facts and Knowledge is powerful enough that those (no matter their politics, religion, nationality or social status) who ARE informed completely fall in line with the strategy that is being implemented.

But I believe strongly that we are given enough information and just by simply observing closely with what ‘they’ are doing, we can make logical informed choices and decisions for ourselves and our future generations.

This is a very interesting perspective. I had to step back and think about this carefully before posting.

On the one hand, this perspective is nothing less than a resignation to utter slavery and total submission. Psychologically, it describes a species completely broken of spirit and in a collective state of learned helplessness. We are to lay down to our masters and not question their authority, deity, and omniscience. We are to have faith as they operate in darkness and commit genocide and quite possibly annihilate the planet's ecosystem, all on the tenuous reason that they (purportedly) know what's best for the species and the planet. They are (purportedly) Gods. And we are to render our complete complicity to these Gods as they wage violence against humanity, against the other beings that inhabit the planet, and even against the planet itself. It is for the greater good. As slaves, we are not privy to information known to our betters, nor do we have any right to this information. Nor do we have any right to self-determine our own destiny. It shall be determined for us. We are only slaves and we are to adapt. Besides, our overlords are far too powerful. To resist them would be futile.

On the other hand, there is an implication of enlightened understanding in your post, a sort of grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed (our desire to adapt, if we can), and the wisdom to distinguish between the two.

If you have come to the wisdom to extract some degree of peace with this onslaught against humanity, Blufire, more power to you. I would like to say I am at peace with it. But I have yet to find ease embracing this perspective. Perhaps we can blame this shortcoming (and I will own it) on corporeal flesh and testosterone. Those instincts and hormones, for better or worse, have served to propagate the species. Without them humanity would have been become extinct from this planet long ago. If we are shed our instincts and learn to reside in a state of our feminine consciousness (to employ the terms of your new civilization thread), and to adapt to the web ensnaring us, there are some who would will check out resisting before succumbing to learned helplessness and slavery. It would appear, in your vision, these are the ones who will not ascend to the new species and to the new civilization that awaits.

I, for one, am perfectly willing to shed any corporeal proclivities that have defined humanity for millennia. I am willing to transition into any consciousness that awaits, but I am having a very hard time taking this leap in the dark. Let's test your hypothesis--and those geo-engineering the planet--in light of day.
    Good reasoning T Smith.

It is said that facts are defenseless to the acts of reason, that's why philosophers have had such a hard time to construct a proper life and world view. They just don't have all the facts, nor the ability to place them in the proper context.

Lets look at who's behind the steering wheel of all this Geo-engineering?

him (or people like him)?

or him (or people like him)?

Have any of the deeds of the latter ever helped human evolution?
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Elainie (9th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), Hazel (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), spiritwind (8th February 2014), T Smith (8th February 2014), Wind (8th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Observe, choose your path and adapt and thrive.
    If we are left with no choice, which way do we go? Thrive? How?
    They have taken away the 'free choice' already.

I see everything leading to:
    Quote Posted by Jeffrey (here)
    Ignore his presentational/ conversational style and mannerisms (and some of his speculations)… and remember that one or two significant others have also stated that the Roswell visitors were time travelers, which I’ve been fairly convinced of for years. This was a major corroborating factor for me, as this is mentioned by very few other witnesses. More later about this.

[...]

Henry had also confirmed that the Roswell visitors were time traveling future humans (see http://projectcamelot.org/big_picture.html). He was adamant about this, and stated that this came from briefings he had read and/or attended. The only difference between his account and Dan Burisch’s (Dan had said almost exactly the same thing) was that Dan said the Roswell visitors were from 24,000 years in the future, and Henry, while not being certain, had said that he had thought they were a little earlier.
    With regards to this quoted portion of the OP and post #920 above. Imagine the future developing somewhere in-between the prophetic visions of John C. Lilly and Rudolf Steiner as described in the latter part of this post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post767963.

Imagine a large percentage of humans beings join (voluntarily or coerced) with this artificial intelligence and in doing so embark on a long journey of transhumanist evolution away from Source. The degree to which their technology evolves resembles something like a natural organism, except it is still machinic. Tens of thousands of years later, after developing an extremely sophisticated knowledge base and intelligence, they begin to deteriorate. That last piece of humanity left inside of them begins to fade, and they realize that all they have gained will be for naught because the pinnacle of the perfection they strive towards lies in a spiritual reality that they have strayed from by perverting their nature. They are decaying, physically and spirituality.

In a desperate attempt to retrieve biological and genetic material that may help them in their dilemma, they decide to travel back in time to the last period in their records where they were the most human (biologically speaking). They were attempting to find their closest ancestor before they set off on the path of transhumanism and surrendered their will and spirit to satiate the tantalizing desire of godhood and godlike intelligence by the materialistic means of secular technologies (maybe they didn't surrender, but chose too in a sense by being too unconscious and unaware to be the wiser). Maybe they are the inescapable future reality of today's elitist upper echelon heading the NWO (instruments for their technocratic demi-god) and the unfortunate beings who got caught in their web of lies. Maybe they were travelling back to try and change history, but instead just mangled the timeline. They could just be the humans who had to flee into space and had no choice but to enter into an intimate relationship with technology in order to physically survive away from their mother planet.

Their chronistic endeavors ended when they crashed at Roswell, and here we are, on the brink. Repeating history and remembering tomorrow in the ebb and flow of time. This may have happened to human civilizations long ago in the history of the Earth. They fled to space eons ago to escape what they let in through their technologies while the ruined remnants of their scientific advancements are currently decaying (if not completely dissolved back into nature) in places of the planet currently inaccessible. Unless of course, they left advanced artifacts in tact here, but in another realm -- etheric technologies, intelligent machines that operate hyperdimensionally with some degree of collective awareness.

Henry Deacon always stated that the secret space program should never be compromised, “because the future of the human race may depend on it”. Kerry and I vividly remember one conversation, in December 2008, in which Henry became really quite upset and insistent about this.

In separate conversations (over many, many hours in a number of meetings), he described and confirmed how there was a horrific tangle of inter-braided timelines, each time the efforts (by ETs, future humans and ourselves) compounding the problems and making matters more complicated.

He told us that none of these problems had yet been resolved. He said that these timeline problems also reached way back into human history and “involved our ancestors”.
    I have cross posted from https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post769125

And some more here:
    Quote Posted by Jeffrey (here)
    The theme of this thread is artificial intelligence -- the intelligence of machines that aren't all that organic. The volition of said machines is an issue to take note of as well. The government's possible use of such a technology -- or any secretive agreements the government has with any entities related to the development and integration of these technologies -- is also worthy of investigation.

Our physical bodies are biological, organic machines.

There is also inorganic life; this life can be naturally inorganic, or created artificially (like the Acari of Andrew Crosse). It can be biological, or etheric (as Castaneda mentions inorganic life, aside from the flyers). It is interesting to note that physical forms develop from a higher order template.

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    As previously mentioned, there seems to be a finer quality of energy which serves as a template for physical constructions.

Biological organisms prominently develop according to the energetic pattern of of their precursory, subtle architectures. As an auxiliary to the discussion, here is a brief (and fascinating) video of Rupert Sheldrake summarizing morphogenetic forms.

[...]

H.P. Blavatsky discusses this from an esoteric perspective. Notice the concepts and the terminology used.
    This will be pooh-poohed, because it will not be understood by our modern men of science; but every occultist and theosophist will easily realize the process. There can be no objective form on Earth (nor in the Universe either), without its astral prototype being first formed in Space. From Phidias down to the humblest workman in the ceramic art — a sculptor has had to create first of all a model in his mind, then sketch it in one and two dimensional lines, and then only can he reproduce it in a three dimensional or objective figure. And if human mind is a living demonstration of such successive stages in the process of evolution — how can it be otherwise when Nature’s Mind and creative powers are concerned?
    [Full post here]
    The rest of that quoted post, and information elsewhere, provides the foundation for probably one of the most important questions I can think of right now.

What about reverse engineering the process?

Physical form is dictated by astral templates, this seems to be the nature of things.

Alternatively, what if something artificially creates life in the physical, then what happens in the astral?

A possibility is that the physical life echoes it's physical essence into the astral.

Actually, there is a materiality to the astral and it is allegedly much finer than the atoms that make up our world of solids, liquids, and gases. So, there appears to be a gradient to the physical realm; once a certain threshold is reached, the matter thereafter can be considered astral. The planes overlap -- they are essentially extensions of each other. This is how I understand it from what I've read.

Now, what happens when that artificial life ceases in the physical? It's astral construct could remain. Since it has no physical vitality to help sustain it's astral essence, then what does it do?

Basically, it looks for food. If the entity operated with a higher intelligence than that of an animal, then it may devise more ingenious methods for obtaining some sort of sustenance.

Apparently, there is much astral wildlife that is natural -- they are energy foragers.

The energy foragers that are being proposed here though are artificial (unnatural). They came about because their artificially created physicality echoed a construct in the astral. It is in this way that artificial life could exist in the astral after losing it's physicality.

Now, imagine there was an advanced civilization a long time ago. It could've been here or on some other planet (i.e. in this solar system, somewhere else in the galaxy, or anywhere in the universe for that matter).

With their technologies they were able to manipulate electromagnetic frequencies, they understood how to manipulate gravity, and how to control light with a technological prowess.

They created communications networks -- controlled systems that relayed massive amounts of information around their planet. They built machines that technologically mimicked the mind's complex capacity to transmit information and meaningfully integrate data -- they utilized this technology to their advantage.

In time, the the gap -- between their technology and their nature -- approached a limit. The lines began to blur between the complex processes of nature and the capabilities of their own technologies. Eventually, they integrated their biology with the technologies that they created -- for evolution's sake. For the sake of bettering themselves beyond whatever they seemed to lack.

In it's early stages, this integration may seem something like this.

The extreme case would be something like what is described by Max Igan in his excellent documentary, Trance-Formation (about the trans-humanist agenda).

Now their nature is different. It is not wholly natural. A part of it is artificial (to what degree is unknown). Certain complications could arise in which the physical nature of their environment would no longer support their physical bodies. They are now foreign to the mind of their own planet, which is probably dying considering the path they took to arrive at the point which they did.

They either die out, or travel into space in search of a new home (or some mix of the two, they could also stick around there own planet too).

If they die out physically, then it follows to reason that their astral counterparts would be plagued with the same technological conundrums as their physical bodies were. They have completely distorted their physical nature, and the implications have echoed into their astral make-up.

If they don't die out physically, then they traverse space (heck, maybe even time) in order to search for a place of refuge.

The frequency produced by a certain planet would be a major key in determining whether or not the planet would support their life. This is evident through the Schumann resonance phenomena and how it relates to our own biology.

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    It is well known that there is a resonant frequency that the earth produces. This is known as the Shumann Resonance (see first post).

There is also evidence that the very building blocks of biological life on earth, DNA, has a strong connection to this resonance (and ELF fields in general, along with light). Most notably, the work of Luc Montagnier was one of the first to demonstrate this link.

[...]

DNA may act as a fractal antenna that picks up this underlying resonant field that the earth produces. Below are some exerpts from a research paper that was published in the International Journal of Radiation Biology.
    EMF interactions with DNA are similar over a range of non-ionising frequencies, i.e., extremely low frequency (ELF) and radio frequency (RF) ranges. There are similar effects in the ionising range, but the reactions are more complex.

[...]

The wide frequency range of interaction with EMF is the functional characteristic of a fractal antenna, and DNA appears to possess the two structural characteristics of fractal antennas, electronic conduction and self symmetry. These properties contribute to greater reactivity of DNA with EMF in the environment.

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21457072
    The Schumann Resonance is in the ELF (extremely low frequency) range. The DNA is delicate enough to tune into this frequency. In turn, the DNA may transmute the signal and project it into a field containing a typical pattern in which the organism develops.
    Chromosomes could act like antennae, with electrons traveling gene circuits to produce species-specific wavelengths.

[...]

Different species have different lengths of DNA [...] these lengths probably determine frequency.

[...]

Widom is especially curious about whether cells in higher life forms might also use electromagnetic signaling, perhaps in coordinating DNA code with protein-making cellular machinery. But as a theoretical physicist, he doesn’t plan to investigate the phenomenon himself. That’s for other researchers to do, Widom said.

“We’re just saying that this gets you to the right frequencies,” he said. “We’re right at the very beginning.”

Source: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...cterial-radio/
    There are two nuclear DNA molecules within each cell of the body (except red blood cells). It has been estimated that there are trillions of cells in the body. That's a lot of DNA [...]

[...]

Now, consider physical life developing on another planet. There could be sentient, intelligent beings there that have developed physical forms based on the specific resonant frequency of their planet. Maybe this resonance is different from the earth's, and maybe it is similar.
    Other planets may have similar electrical conductivity geometry, so it is speculated that they should possess similar resonant behavior [...] electrical excitation of electromagnetic waves in the ELF range. Within the Solar System there are five candidates for Schumann resonance detection besides the Earth: Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and its moon Titan.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances
    Consider, an alien civilization (physical) developed technology that allowed them to travel into space.

[...]

They have developed unnaturally [i.e. maybe by the extreme effects of the processes proposed by trans-humanism]. They have neglected the relationship with their planet, raped it's resources, and populously outgrown it like a tumor.

Consequentially, their planet may be dying/dead and so they must now seek new homes to colonize -- they burst forth from their host planet like virally induced cytolysis.

They may have physically degenerated and spiritually devolved. Yet, they have retained their technology and their intelligence (possibly through technology).

[...]

They could also be experimenting with genetic manipulation and techno-biological interfaces. Maybe they seek to obtain specific hormones/bodily fluids (produced in a lab or procured from other organisms) in order to try and fix their degenerative status. They act expediently.

If they found a suitable planet, they would need to be able to match themselves with it. They could approach this problem from both sides. Altering their own genetics using the existing species on the newfound planet, and altering the frequency of the planet.

The latter process would be similar to the technique of terraforming, but it would have to do with the energy of the planet (not necessarily anything more material than that.)

Using geomancy, these extraterrestrials would set out to manipulate the energy centers of the planet (see first post about ley lines and the earth's meridian/chakra system). Their maneuvers would be calculated and methodical.

They would set of fields of antennae (artificial technology is their forte) in certain locations, and a grid of towers to propagate a signal that resembles more closely that of their native planet.

This all sounds eerily similar to HAARP and the grid of cell towers located around our own planet, but that is just the inner conspiracy theorist talking.

[Side note: Entities wouldn't necessarily have to be physical to instigate strategies of this kind. Non-physical entities may pursue similar objectives in order to make certain domains more agreeable with their nature.]
    Now, there is a blanket of frequencies that overlays the natural frequency of the earth. This is caused by electro-pollution, which is defined thusly:
    Non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation propagated through the atmosphere by broadcast towers, radar installations, and microwave appliances, and the magnetic fields surrounding electrical appliances and power lines, which is believed to have polluting effects on people and the environment; also called electromagnetic smog.

Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/electropollution
    These frequencies are man-made and unnatural to the planet in such patterns and quantities.

Now, imagine these frequencies catering to some unnatural form of astral life.

In the earth's history, maybe an advanced civilization created their own unnatural blanket of frequencies on the planet (by their own methods). Inadvertently, maybe they created technological life-forms whose morphogenetic fields responded to these artificially produced frequencies.

Whenever that civilization fell, the radiative effects of their technologies would have largely dissipated from the planet. In turn, the technological life they created physically died out because the "life-giving" signal it received no longer existed. Yet, they still remained in the astral -- dormant, or in greatly reduced numbers, finding food where they could.

In today's world, we could be inadvertently reproducing the signal required for an artificial, astral template from our own past to manifest itself on the physical plane.

It's re-appearance would positively correlate with the advancement of our own technologies. There could be a certain threshold, a saturation point of unnatural frequencies that blanket the planet, that allows this form of life access to it's physical vehicle.

These technological life forms could have been re-integrating themselves through more abstract levels of this plane via technology (i.e. cyberspace). They could be in a state of transition between the astral and the physical.

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Lately, i have been seeing and removing really odd entities.

Metallic looking, machine like things, but with a consciousness.

One the other day that i saw, was attached the back of a clients head.

It was chrome, very shiny looking. When i asked what it was, i was
    told, "it's the new television", which is concerning..

New types of entities, (although i don't even know if that the right
    word for them), require new ways of working, which is ok

They can get more sophisticated, but so can we, its no big deal, actually,
    it Just means we get to be even stronger and smarter.

My take anyways.
    Being creatures of technology, they may actually look machine-like, and their "population" could be slowly growing in the astral. They could possibly begin manifesting more physical aspects [see also: post #3 below].

Just some thoughts.

[Side note: These are only proposals. Actually, none of what I have written here is being considered as fact (except, of course, the facts). I have no direct experience of it. This is just a creative analysis based on the anecdotal (i.e. experiential) evidence of others and an observation of current trends in the world of technology intermixed with certain theories of the alternative community.]

Are we re-living the past and creating a New Atlantis?
    taken from https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...visible-Plague
    Last edited by chocolate; 8th February 2014 at 13:29.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alecs (12th February 2014), Hazel (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

I, for one, am perfectly willing to shed any corporeal proclivities that have defined humanity for millennia. I am willing to transition into any consciousness that awaits, but I am having a very hard time taking this leap in the dark. Let's test your hypothesis--and those geo-engineering the planet--in light of day.
    I have to say I completely disagree with all of the above. If it has been given just to make us think, than I agree with it.

I just do not see myself as a victim, not anymore at least. I am not a slave. And our over lords are just SO MUCH NOT powerful if we don't give them that power ourselves. It is so transparent that we seem to have missed the point.

I am not at peace. I am mad as hell. Because we have slaughtered a living being, the planet, and if we don't do anything about it, it will be on us. There isn't going to be any outside Savior, only a bit of help, if we reach for it.

We need not to transition our consciousness, we just need to recognize our right TO HAVE A CHOICE. And we need to exercise that choice more often!
    If that means I will not buy food anymore until I can grow my own, than so be it.

When exactly did we decide we need to submit? What happened to all those books, films and music we are so raving about, but we seem to learn very little from them?

Lord of the Rings? The Matrix? Thor? 1984? Foundation? Avatar? ...

What has happened to us all...

Last edited by chocolate; 8th February 2014 at 13:51.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Eram (8th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), T Smith (8th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #58
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    And, preparing the atmosphere to be able to accept the new human 2.0 as well as the less tolerant extraterrestrial controller species who wish to re-inhabit this planet but cannot breathe the air currently as it is.
    This certainly seems to be the case with both options, it appears that there is a greater extent to their various Geoengineering actions which is taking place then just the sacrificial of the entierty of planet earth, it is almost as if one hand destroys in the best of their tradition and the other one builds something that leans heavily on a Nanotechnological robotic society in what may appear to us as a 'bionic' embodiment. This sure points on their plans to set the planet for another type of living, a different settelment of some kind. The intensive process they are activating is that of a geoengineering in every area, it sure intended to reduce population and bring any current life on planet earth to almost a halt, but, the other part, it seems, of their weather changes, alteration of humans and large investment in bionic robotism, Darpa style, actually points on their desire for a continuation which is not a total sacrfice of the planet. Either way it's not going to fully operate, there's a lot more players on the field this time then ever was in similiar crossroad of such a cycle and too many inner voicess that call not to get along with it. An evolution process is going on which is far wider then just this place and location, one thing depends on the other, one culture is affected by the fate of that one which it itself formed. NASA, as recalled, has released in the past an item on unexplainable cosmic rays pantrating the planet and who's origin is unknown.

There are a lot of actions and reactions far more than we can undertand, the bottom line is that the battle is on frequencies. Which frequency will rule the planet? we sure need to do whatever we can to resist and create. The knowledge that free enrgy exists as we speak comes to mind, in two-three months a large part of the planet could have been cleaned and restored, good quality of food and water could be provided to every corner of this planet, dying species in the oceans and on the continent could be saved, this may possibly be a lifeline that will be thrown at us when nearing a clear and noticable (to all) edge of no coming back, but that's a different story.

As 'Daniel', a whistleblower and a Montauk insider (related to David Wilcok) wrote in his 'Geoengineering, Chemtrails, Haarp, world orders..' document-

Quote "They are really quite happy now with their little, artificial empire and are engaging in all the stalling tactics they can. The solar transition is already under way and all they have to do is keep the masses distracted long enough for the good stuff to start so they can lock themselves away in their underground bases and let the rest of us burn.
    Or so they think. To quote Dr. Malcolm from Jurassic Park ... “Life will find a way...”
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 8th February 2014 at 16:00.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th February 2014), chocolate (8th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), gripreaper (8th February 2014), Hazel (13th February 2014), heyokah (9th February 2014), Jean-Luc (10th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), ROMANWKT (8th February 2014), RunningDeer (8th February 2014), spiritwind (8th February 2014), T Smith (9th February 2014), Wind (8th February 2014)

35. Link to Post #59
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

I remember when I was a kid and I used to ask my adopted father for permission to do something, say, go roller skating or spend the night at someone’s house. He was very authoritarian in wielding his parental authority. He almost always said no and never ever supplied a reason for anything. Then I grew up and had my own children. I have always had some difficulties in the parenting department because I have always seen them as the amazing spiritual beings that they are, having a human experience where I am there as their caretaker until they reach adulthood. So maybe I’m just barking up the wrong tree here but I know when my children asked something when they were growing up I generally explained to them why I made the decisions I did. In other words, I didn’t just say because I am the parent and you are the child. I did not feel that just because they were dependent on me for a time in their life that they had no right to question me. In fact, I have always encouraged them to question authority and sometimes I even admitted the decisions I made in retrospect at times I would have done differently.

So it seems to me if the decisions made on high were done for our collective good, then I can’t for the life of me figure out why they would want to deceive us about this. Why not just come out with the real reasons this is being done (chemtrails, geo-engineering our weather etc.) if it is really being done for our collective good. Now, if I were actually doing this because it makes me rich and powerful and there is an agenda at work that is only for the benefit of the few, then I would lie through my teeth repeatedly and, as my shirt says that I bought at a Navy Seal promotional booth, I would deny everything, admit nothing truthful, and make counter accusations to distract from anyone finding out the truth.

Now, I will consider that maybe even though I believe this is not being done at this time for our collective good, something good may come out of it. But, then again, a woman who has been raped can say that about her child that she has as a result of that rape. Does that make it right? Does that justify the untold suffering that is occurring that has all been created by sentient beings that are largely in control of our reality? Is this really the best way to accomplish those goals? I don’t believe that the goal of life-forms on this planet that have been here for eons would be consciously making these choices now if they were in charge of any high level decisions being made on our behalf. I want to be treated like the adult that I am and be allowed to make my own decisions regarding my fate. I think we deserve the truth.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th February 2014), chocolate (8th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Eram (8th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), gripreaper (8th February 2014), Hazel (13th February 2014), heyokah (9th February 2014), Limor Wolf (8th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), MorningSong (9th February 2014), RunningDeer (8th February 2014), sheme (9th February 2014), T Smith (8th February 2014)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

I have no doubt that these individuals THINK they 'know' the reason... (the one conveniently provided by their 'leaders')...

As documented by a number of researchers, Cosmic Radiation has seen a large increase throughout our solar system, and appears to be affecting every planet. Left to Her own devices, Earth would have weathered this uptick in this energetic influx just fine. Would there have been problems? Absolutely, but everything would at least have been natural. Earth, just as every other planet, is a self-correcting system.

However, humanity (an extremely small proportion of it) has tried to extract human 'energy' (in the form of money) through some Extremely destructive practices, and then sought to 'cover up' the destructive effects using even More dangerous means. They've come to the point that they feel they Need to continue, as to their minds, the re-correction Earth would undertake is not acceptable, and in fact, may have an unthinkable Finality about it.

From the last chapter of Thiaoouba Prophesy (mind you, this was published in 1989):
    (Thao)
    “For approximately one hundred and forty years on your planet, man has been accelerating the destruction of Nature and the pollution of the environment. This has happened since the discovery of steam power and the combustion engine. You have but a few years left in which to arrest the pollution before the situation becomes irreversible. One of the principle pollutants on Earth is the petrol-driven engine and this could be replaced immediately with a hydrogen engine that would cause no pollution, so to speak. On certain planets, this is called the ‘clean motor’. Prototypes for such an engine have been constructed by various engineers on your planet, but they must be industrially manufactured in order to replace the petrol engines. Not only would this measure mean a seventy percent reduction in current levels of pollution by combustion waste, but it would also be more economical for consumers.

The big petrol corporations had been terrified at the idea of this motor being popularized for it would mean a loss of sales for their oil and subsequent financial ruin.

Governments, too, who impose enormous taxes on these oils, would suffer equally. You see Michel, it always comes back to money. Because of it, you have whole economic and financial context that opposes progress towards radical change in the interest of all human life on Earth.

The people on Earth allow themselves to be pushed around, bullied, exploited and led to the abattoirs by political and financial cartels which are sometimes even associated with well-known sects and religions.

When these cartels fail to win the people with clever advertising campaigns intended to brainwash them, they try to succeed through political channels, and next through religion or through a clever blend of the lot.

Great men wanting to do something for mankind have simply been done away with. Martin Luther King is one example; Ghandi is another.

But the people of Earth can no longer allow themselves to be treated as fools and led to the abattoirs like flocks of sheep by leaders that they, themselves, have democratically elected. The people form the vast majority. In a nation of one hundred million inhabitants, it is absurd that a group of financiers comprising perhaps a thousand individuals can decide the fate of the others. – like the butcher does at the abattoir.

Such a group has well and truly stifled the business of the hydrogen motor so that it is no longer mentioned.

These people couldn’t care less what might happen to your planet in years to come. Selfishly, they seek their gains, expecting to be dead before ‘whatever is going to happen’ happens. If the Earth disappears, as a result of horrific cataclysms, they assume they will all be dead.

There, they are making a big mistake, for the source of the coming disasters is pollution which is growing daily on your planet, and its consequences will be felt very soon – much sooner than you can imagine. The people of Earth must not do as a child forbidden to play with fire: the child is without experience and, in spite of the prohibition, he disobeys and burns himself. Once burnt, he ‘knows’ that the adults were right. He won’t play with fire again but he will pay for his disobedience by suffering for several days afterwards.

Unfortunately, in the case that concerns us, the consequences are much more serious than the burn of a child. It’s the destruction of your entire planet that is at risk (*) – with no second chance if you don’t place your trust in those who want to help you.”

(also unfortunately, the free pdf version of this book is no longer available, but you can read it free on galactic server… http://www.galactic.no/rune/thaoeng.html )

(*-the main danger seems to come from overheating the Earth’s nuclear interior as a result of the ‘greenhouse’ effect.)
    http://bioresonant.com/news.htm

Note - this is not to say that there isn’t warming occurring throughout our solar system… this is certainly the case. However, these beings were well aware of this future issue, but they provided this warning, and others, over many years, as this natural heating from increased Cosmic Radiation has been compounded by the use of fossil fuels, and now, even further by geoengineering which was tptw’s ‘solution’ to the problem they first created.

These beings, as well as others, have given humanity Many warnings. See this link to another related posting;
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...509#post794509

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 12th February 2014 at 03:21.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

chocolate (8th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), spiritwind (8th February 2014), T Smith (8th February 2014), Wind (8th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast