+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default Re: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

Dane Wigington of Geo-engineering Watch with Jeff Rense, Fake Snow! Snow burns won't melt

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

chocolate (8th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), RunningDeer (8th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Re: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Either there's real insanity at work here, or real evil, or maybe both. I have to say, for a while now I've had it niggling at the back of my mind that what's afoot may be to offer up the entirety of Planet Earth as some kind of ultimate blood sacrifice.
    And, preparing the atmosphere to be able to accept the new human 2.0 as well as the less tolerant extraterrestrial controller species who wish to re-inhabit this planet but cannot breathe the air currently as it is.
    This certainly seems to be the case with both options, it appears that there is a greater extent to their various Geoengineering actions which is taking place then just the sacrificial of the entierty of planet earth, it is almost as if one hand destroys in the best of their tradition and the other one builds something that leans heavily on a Nanotechnological robotic society in what may appear to us as a 'bionic' embodiment. This sure points on their plans to set the planet for another type of living, a different settelment of some kind. The intensive process they are activating is that of a geoengineering in every area, it sure intended to reduce population and bring any current life on planet earth to almost a halt, but, the other part, it seems, of their weather changes, alteration of humans and large investment in bionic robotism, Darpa style, actually points on their desire for a continuation which is not a total sacrfice of the planet. Either way it's not going to fully operate, there's a lot more players on the field this time then ever was in similiar crossroad of such a cycle and too many inner voicess that call not to get along with it. An evolution process is going on which is far wider then just this place and location, one thing depends on the other, one culture is affected by the fate of that one which it itself formed. NASA, as recalled, has released in the past an item on unexplainable cosmic rays pantrating the planet and who's origin is unknown.

There are a lot of actions and reactions far more than we can undertand, the bottom line is that the battle is on frequencies. Which frequency will rule the planet? we sure need to do whatever we can to resist and create. The knowledge that free enrgy exists as we speak comes to mind, in two-three months a large part of the planet could have been cleaned and restored, good quality of food and water could be provided to every corner of this planet, dying species in the oceans and on the continent could be saved, this may possibly be a lifeline that will be thrown at us when nearing a clear and noticable (to all) edge of no coming back, but that's a different story.

As 'Daniel', a whistleblower and a Montauk insider (related to David Wilcok) wrote in his 'Geoengineering, Chemtrails, Haarp, world orders..' document-

Quote "They are really quite happy now with their little, artificial empire and are engaging in all the stalling tactics they can. The solar transition is already under way and all they have to do is keep the masses distracted long enough for the good stuff to start so they can lock themselves away in their underground bases and let the rest of us burn.
    Or so they think. To quote Dr. Malcolm from Jurassic Park ... “Life will find a way...”
    Hi Limor

This is a brilliant document that you have in your post Limor, if correct, it explain basically all, for all the people that have been following this awakeness train of thought for a long time Geoengineering.pdf, This 12 page PDF should be read and understood, which should point out real reasons for the destruction of this planet and the excess humanity that they have no need for, for their new world order.

Also it shows that it is a great possibility that when global destruction has been achieved and they hide in their underground bases waiting for the removal of ALL life including us, that as it is said "life will find a way" the planet will clean itself up and regenerate hence the new world, new life.

There is good and bad here, for the changes are natural according to sun cycles, they are trying to slow down the natural cycle of evolution, and therefore have interfered in human Ascension to higher frequencies, and keeping those in the bunkers bases at 3D, for the new regeneration of earth.

Please read , see what you get from this, it seems to cover a lot of Mystery about what is happening

Warmest regards Limor and thank you

roman

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2014), chocolate (8th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Eram (8th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), gripreaper (8th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

On the one hand, this perspective is nothing less than a resignation to utter slavery and total submission. Psychologically, it describes a species completely broken of spirit and in a collective state of learned helplessness. We are to lay down to our masters and not question their authority, deity, and omniscience. We are to have faith as they operate in darkness and commit genocide and quite possibly annihilate the planet's ecosystem, all on the tenuous reason that they (purportedly) know what's best for the species and the planet. They are (purportedly) Gods. And we are to render our complete complicity to these Gods as they wage violence against humanity, against the other beings that inhabit the planet, and even against the planet itself. It is for the greater good. As slaves, we are not privy to information known to our betters, nor do we have any right to this information. Nor do we have any right to self-determine our own destiny. It shall be determined for us. We are only slaves and we are to adapt. Besides, our overlords are far too powerful. To resist them would be futile.

Is this really humanity's destiny?

On the other hand, there is an implication of enlightened understanding in your post, a sort of grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed (our desire to adapt, if we can), and the wisdom to distinguish between the two.

If you have come to the wisdom to extract some degree of peace with this onslaught against humanity, Blufire, more power to you. I would like to say I am at peace with it. But I have yet to find ease embracing this perspective. Perhaps we can blame this shortcoming (and I will own it) on corporeal flesh and testosterone. Those instincts and hormones, for better or worse, have served to propagate the species. Without them humanity would have been become extinct from this planet long ago. If we are shed our instincts and learn to reside in a state of our feminine consciousness (to employ the terms of your new civilization thread), and to adapt to the web ensnaring us, there are some who would will check out resisting before succumbing to learned helplessness and slavery. It would appear, in your vision, these are the ones who will not ascend to the new species and to the new civilization that awaits.

I, for one, am perfectly willing to shed any corporeal proclivities that have defined humanity for millennia. I am willing to transition into any consciousness that awaits, but I am having a very hard time taking this leap in the dark. Let's test your hypothesis--and those geo-engineering the planet--in light of day.
    I have to say I completely disagree with all of the above. If it has been given just to make us think, than I agree with it.

I just do not see myself as a victim, not anymore at least. I am not a slave. And our over lords are just SO MUCH NOT powerful if we don't give them that power ourselves. It is so transparent that we seem to have missed the point.

I am not at peace. I am mad as hell. Because we have slaughtered a living being, the planet, and if we don't do anything about it, it will be on us. There isn't going to be any outside Savior, only a bit of help, if we reach for it.

We need not to transition our consciousness, we just need to recognize our right TO HAVE A CHOICE. And we need to exercise that choice more often!
    If that means I will not buy food anymore until I can grow my own, than so be it.

When exactly did we decide we need to submit? What happened to all those books, films and music we are so raving about, but we seem to learn very little from them?

Lord of the Rings? The Matrix? Thor? 1984? Foundation? Avatar? ...

What has happened to us all...

Hi chocolate,

We're on the same page. My post was simply a translation (without all the euphemisms) of Blufire's perspective. If we are to fully embrace her point of view we have no choice but to submit to slavery. I can not reconcile with her perspective in any other way without coming to that conclusion.

In other words, it you're okay with geoengineering (as some who have posted on this thread apparently are), then you're okay with slavery.

For the record, I'm personally not okay with either.
    Last edited by T Smith; 8th February 2014 at 21:36.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2014), chocolate (8th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Eram (8th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), MorningSong (9th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Hi, T SMith!

I guess I just had too much steam to let out. I am one who gets affected on a very personal level. I physical feel pain inside when I even see pictures of dead animals and cutting tree trunks. And for anyone who knows me in my personal life, he would know I am not pretending. If you can imagine a very mellow and patient person, taken out of balance, than that would be me in that particular moment.

I know where blufire stands on this, and I respect her choice.
    But this is not my choice.

I let the day go by, listened to some more of my favorites people speak, and I came to this simple realization.

If our exterior world is a projection of our interior world or Consciousness, than the two are intimately connected, and I am not sure if one could exist without the other. Than, if one is to destroy the exterior world, even to modify the exterior world in a manner that turns it mechanical/ cold/ inorganic , than it would mean that the inner world will be modified if not killed at that moment. In front of my eyes, sitting under the shower, I literary saw all the conspiracies we seem to get excited about (political, extra terrestrial, and so on) as mere smoke screens to take our attention away from something that is not hidden at all. It is right there in the open, hidden in plain sight, the transition to the post human world. In other words, "The Matrix" in just more natural looking colors than what was presented in the movie.

Even if I see some positive sides of having certain amount of technology, I still know deep inside, that if we don't find a way to balance the situation, and if we let ourselves be pushed in one direction or another, than we will literary commit suicide, we will kill our divine spark.
    And than those who tried to overtake us, would have succeeded.

So are we to let this happen?
    I am talking to anyone who has any interest in that, even to my parents who don't have another way of learning because of lack of time, language knowledge, or eyes to read. But I not sure talking would do it this time. I feel the time for talking is over.

I am listening to this right now: Everything Is Connected http://www.npr.org/2013/09/27/216098...g-is-connected

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Eram (8th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), risveglio (27th February 2014), T Smith (8th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

From Kerry Cassidy at Camelot

Content of the new non melting snow, unbelievable.

Regards

roman

Sorry this looks familiar, I think its been shown
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 8th February 2014 at 21:01.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

chocolate (9th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The Posthuman World 1

This video deals only partially with the problem the thread is about (for me it has everything to do with it, but that's only my POV).
    I know many people will still be visiting the thread, so decided it could be helpful to hear it here, in this context.

It comes in 16 parts + few additional supplementary videos.
    Last edited by chocolate; 9th February 2014 at 00:16.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Crystine (15th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), MorningSong (9th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I'm still surprised that no "white hats" in the military have shot any of the chemtrail jets down. This isn't something that could be done with a high-powered rifle, so the "survivalists" or whoever can't do it.

The fact that there have been no leaks by pilots (well, I heard of one drunk pilot blabbing, but it was dismissed) indicates to me that these are probably drone jets, not piloted by real pilots in the air. Another strong indication is that with all that geoengineering air traffic, there have been no midair crashes - again, that sounds like automation/drones to me.

I will cheer when they start dropping from the sky.

I will also say that - just as Dane Wigington said in the video - the US government is controlled by psychopaths. So, petitions and "getting this on the radar" won't work. Literally the only thing that I have ever even heard of that MIGHT work is The Reset Button. The Reset Button recognizes the power structure for what they are, and has only one goal: to take away their power over the US government.

The media (owned by and controlled by the Elite) is not going to save us. It is worse than hopeless to attack via the wrong vector (beg the media, petition the government, shout in the streets,...)

Dennis

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Perhaps this is because the ‘white hats’ have all the information on why the geoengineering is taking place. (rapidly now)Just maybe they agree with the ultimate outcome.
    This is a terribly naive notion.

Do you understand how the military (and intelligence agencies) actually work? Do you understand compartmentalization? Do you realize that these people don't know ANYTHING for sure that is above their "pay grade" (clearance level, and need to know?) If you do know these things, then you know that very few people can possibly "agree with the final outcome" because they have no idea what the final outcome is. Compartmentalization is deliberate policy to make sure that a soldier/contractor/mercenary simply does what they are told to do. They are not told WHY.

We know that geoengineering is taking place . . . this is not a secret or conspiracy.
    That is incorrect. It is a secret. There is no official admittance of decades and millions of pounds of metallic and other particles. They officially deny it.

We are just not aware (yet) of the ultimate reason(s) for this technology.
    Correct. Just like virtually everyone in the military and intelligence agencies. We citizens have no idea whether this is really an attempt to deflect some solar radiation, or to allow weather modification via HAARP-like arrays (that some of them may think is necessary), or if this is a completely nefarious program to weaken and dull the population, to get enough nano-metallic particles in our bodies that they can maneuver us with some sort of wave or radiation (perhaps when they are underground...)

We know they seem to like it when we kill each other, rather than them directly doing it (think war), and perhaps the metals within us will allow them to drive us to homicidal madness. We have no real idea what they are doing, what their intent was, what their intent is, and how much of life on Earth (including human) is simply collateral damage to get whatever outcome they want. We also have no idea if they even believe they know what they are doing and would stop if/when any original beneficent plans were overtaken by inadvertent bad outcome - even the death of the planet. How arrogant are the few that know?

We know they are self-serving. Why pretend they aren't. Why take the most outlandish, most naive leap possible and visualize these people who have never done anything but suck the blood of humanity, and then we ascribe benevolence to them? Oh please.

But there are ‘those’ who do have all the facts and it is obvious to me that these facts and Knowledge is powerful enough that those (no matter their politics, religion, nationality or social status) who ARE informed completely fall in line with the strategy that is being implemented.
    With compartmentalization, very few really know, others have been deliberately lied to, and others think they know. Very few know - and they have shown themselves to be greed-driven, self-serving psychopaths, not benevolent kings.

We , as the general public, do not have all the facts nor should we.
    What? The public SHOULD be kept in the dark? Goddammit, blufire, you were supposed to take the RED pill, not the blue pill!

But I believe strongly that we are given enough information and just by simply observing closely with what ‘they’ are doing, we can make logical informed choices and decisions for ourselves and our future generations.
    What? Where can we run - with our tiny bank accounts and out nonagenarian parents? And then, if I can scrape up the money to run to somewhere else on Earth where I am not breathing in and accumulating these metals, and having these metals fall on my garden soil, then do I just say to my other brothers and sisters, "Sorry, I've gotta run. Deal with it. Good luck."

Observe, choose your path and adapt and thrive.
    I cannot adapt, you cannot adapt, humanity cannot adapt - no human can adapt to these nano-particulate metals in one generation. We cannot thrive - one does not thrive in poison and irradiation. I can fight and fight to remove them all from power and that is why I am still promoting The Reset Button.

I want them ALL out of power. ALL of them. No one else that I know of has proposed ANYTHING that even has a chance to get them all out of power. These psychopaths have got to be stopped - not coddled, not obeyed, not acquiesced to. Take the RED pill. Resist them. They have gotten to you. Fight back.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 9th February 2014 at 00:13.

14. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2014), Alekahn2 (9th February 2014), Bill Ryan (12th February 2014), Blacklight43 (9th February 2014), chocolate (9th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), Daphne (13th February 2014), Eram (9th February 2014), exponentialist (9th February 2014), Firinn (14th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), Jean-Luc (10th February 2014), learninglight (9th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), MorningSong (9th February 2014), Napping (9th February 2014), onawah (9th February 2014), Realeyes (10th February 2014), RichD (9th February 2014), Shane (9th February 2014), sheme (9th February 2014), Shezbeth (9th February 2014), Shikasta (9th February 2014), T Smith (9th February 2014), Wind (10th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Dennis, I agree with your opinion. I only hope we will be gentle on blufire. I am still unsure if I am right or she is right, so just let us see both sides.

Regarding running.
    I don't see a place to run to, unless we head for Venus or Mars or another planet.
    It is an illusion to think we can have a safe place anywhere. Some are still less polluted, but that is just so temporary that is insignificant.
    All the air and the water are so interconnected, all animals are one vast organism, there is no escape unless the change happens for this whole world.
    I cannot live knowing someplace people or animals or nature as greens is suffering.

Today I watched a film about the lions in Africa being endangered. Right now I am seeing animals trying to communicate to humans just as humans trying to communicate to animals. We are ALL LOOKING for help in each other.

So for me, personally speaking, there is not an individual escape route.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Alekahn2 (9th February 2014), Crystine (15th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), RichD (9th February 2014), Shikasta (9th February 2014), T Smith (9th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #69
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi all

Does this info make any sense to anybody??????????????? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...6&d=1391885951

Regards

roman

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), onawah (9th February 2014), spiritwind (9th February 2014), T Smith (9th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

Perfect sense, Roman!
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Dennis, I agree with your opinion. I only hope we will be gentle on blufire. I am still unsure if I am right or she is right, so just let us see both sides.
    I like blufire, and she knows it. Apathy is what people express when they don't care. Blufire gets no apathy from me. I'm holding up a mirror, and pointing out reality. I can point out 21,347,892 instances where "the powers that be" have acted against the interests of humanity and Gaia and all life forms. (And, that's just off the top of my head.) The odds are not good that someone's conjecture that TPTB might be really good guys is going to outweigh the evidence that they are not. It is counterproductive to attribute benign attributes to malignant entities.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 9th February 2014 at 05:20.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2014), blufire (9th February 2014), Gardener (9th February 2014), gripreaper (9th February 2014), heyokah (9th February 2014), Jean-Luc (10th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), onawah (9th February 2014), Referee (9th February 2014), spiritwind (9th February 2014), T Smith (9th February 2014), Wind (10th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

From Courtney Brown in Harley Hawkins post #209 here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...900#post794900
    The first part is pertinent to this discussion....
    [COLOR="red"]
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), meeradas (9th February 2014), RichD (9th February 2014), spiritwind (9th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #73
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

This paper has been referenced before in this thread. It was published around november 2012, I think. I have read all his papers before and am re-reading the one on Geoengineering right now. I was just reading this passage and I thought to myself 'This is exactly what Dane Wigington is talking about in his presentation, what is happening in the US right now':

Quote Drought occurs in the areas that are being heavily seeded, as these nanoparticles in the upper
    atmosphere form condensation nuclei for rain—but there are so many nuclei, they never condense
    sufficient water on them to get heavy enough to fall out of the sky, at least not right away. They just
    stay up there as water vapor, drifting with the air currents, creating drought conditions below. Given
    enough exposure to moisture over time, they will condense sufficiently to form rain. Due to the
    significantly higher volume of nuclei, will have a much higher “rain density” than a natural storm, so
    when it rains, it pours—the superstorm. This creates an unnatural dichotomy; upwind you will have
    drought, downwind you will have excessive rain.
    Thank you Limor and Roman for linking it here. I also find it very interesting and I think it connects alot of dots.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Gardener (9th February 2014), learninglight (9th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), onawah (9th February 2014), spiritwind (9th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #74
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Well I guess we have west coast Americas rain here in the UK I wonder how much methane will be produced when/if they kill us all.?

On a glass half full note -perhaps they have punched holes in our atmosphere because methane is lighter than air and they just want to get rid of it off planet?

Yes that's it Earth has to break wind !
    Last edited by sheme; 9th February 2014 at 14:10.

28. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Chocolate . . . Dennis is right . . . I know he likes and cares about me as he knows I like him a whole bunch too . . . he’s like the older brother I never had that likes to irritate and prod me a bit and I in turn worry the hell out of him. I think I could put gripreaper in this love/aggravate relationship too . . . . he is on me like a yard dog when I post certain things but I don’t mind . . . I know (at least I think) he is mostly worried about my state of soul and mind and with what or who I may influence (what he feels) may be in the wrong direction.

I feel (could be really wrong here) I mostly make people really think. I do not think in the way most Avalonians do and this is a threat and probably makes many a little frightened. I also am very aware that it makes many very angry that I would rock the preverbal boat (I don’t mean to), it’s just that many concepts, theories and memes on PA and the alternative world do not make sense to me when you break them down. And it makes me very angry that so many are being deceived and manipulated not only by ‘them’ but also by people on this very forum

Two examples of what I mean:

(1) The Fake Chemtrail Killer Snow that won’t melt . . . . . well folks just where is all this snow that doesn’t melt? Shouldn’t there be tons and tons of the stuff just lying around in people’s yards, cities and the entire countryside? Shouldn’t there be thousands of dump truck loads that we could take to labs and have the stuff analyzed? Where the hell did it go? Did ‘they’ come in the night and scoop it all up and take it away so we would have no evidence of Chemtrail Killer Snow?
    (2) The Killer Nano-particulate Metals: Where is the evidence of all these millions of tons of nano laden metal debris? If there is this massive amounts (or even small amounts) of these nano metals in my or everyone’s front yard shouldn’t we be able to take samples and see undeniable irrefutable proof that these are real? I am not talking about some hyped up youtube video or statement from someone’s website or forum . . . I am talking about walking out in your own yard and taking your own samples. High powered microscopes are cheap. . . do you own research . . .I do.

Go to an independent lab and have blood drawn and ask to have specific tests run on this blood. I have a 36 panel blood test run about twice a year that costs me about $50. These are simple very informative blood tests that you can use to monitor your own health. These simple blood tests would tell you if you are laden with strange metal particulates, not to mention odd little microscopic robot thingies.

Can you see why I am so skeptical and angry and frustrated? There is no killer chemtrail snow or copious amounts of nano laden particles.

Chemtrails? Yes!
    Geoengineering? Yes!

Dennis you said that I was supposed to take the red pill and not the blue pill and that ‘they’ have gotten to me. Again, big brother all I can say is you are wrong, bless your pea pickn’ heart.

I have taken neither pill . . . . To take either pill, as it is meant in the alternative world, means I either swing from one or the other polar opposite to how we are currently viewing our existence and I am working hard to stay on middle ground. I am working hard to remain free from dualistic thinking and living. To refuse to swing or to take the red or blue pill allows me to stay more balanced and therefore to see more clearly what is happening around us at a steadily increasing pace.

You implored that I resist and to fight back and to rebel . . . . . Well, all I can tell you is that I am and probably am accomplishing more that I ever have. I am a huge rebel in heart and soul and a slave to no one. The problem lies (within being member of PA) is that I am not a rebel or fighting back in the way most PA members think or do. I am waiting and watching and observing, all things.

I have mentioned many times that people should read Sun Tzu’s The Art of War. I swear by this little book. Sun Tzu’s philosophies and strategies with war and human nature have allowed me to settle into a mode of life and future that is accomplishing more than ever. It keeps from being unproductive and making erroneous goals. Know your enemy first and this can take many years of watching and analyzing . . . .

The biggest truth (or one of them) is many times your most profound foe can be the very one you thought was your greatest ally
    Last edited by blufire; 9th February 2014 at 17:57.

29. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Hi all

Does this info make any sense to anybody??????????????? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...6&d=1391885951

Regards

roman
    Previous thread regarding that material: Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP,World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

chocolate (12th February 2014), Jean-Marie (9th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #77
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Hi all

Regards

roman
    Previous thread regarding that material: Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP,World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension
    Must be getting bloody old,HA

Regards and thank you

roman

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

chocolate (12th February 2014), Hervé (9th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chocolate . . . Dennis is right . . . I know he likes and cares about me as he knows I like him a whole bunch too . . . he’s like the older brother I never had that likes to irritate and prod me a bit and I in turn worry the hell out of him.
    Yep.

(1) The Fake Chemtrail Killer Snow that won’t melt . . . . . well folks just where is all this snow that doesn’t melt? S
    The melted snow should have simply been chemically analyzed, period. The water (I'll bet a sack of potatoes) would have numerous pollutants due to 21st century society and sparsely regulated corporate polluting piggies, plus aluminum and barium compounds from geoengineering. "Burning" pristine, "real" snow with a butane lighter will make a polluted mess, because butane burns dirty.

(2) The Killer Nano-particulate Metals: Where is the evidence of all these millions of tons of nano laden metal debris? If there is this massive amounts (or even small amounts) of these nano metals in my or everyone’s front yard shouldn’t we be able to take samples and see undeniable irrefutable proof that these are real? I am not talking about some hyped up youtube video or statement from someone’s website or forum . . . I am talking about walking out in your own yard and taking your own samples. High powered microscopes are cheap. . . do you own research . . .I do.

Can you see why I am so skeptical and angry and frustrated? There is no killer chemtrail snow or copious amounts of nano laden particles.
    So, research by others is bullsh!t? Really? Whose research can we rely on - only our own? Do you really think the scientists that were interviewed for the documentary "What on Earth are they Spraying?" - reportedly credentialed scientists - just flat out lied when they say that samples were taken far off-road and far away from civilization that show aluminum concentrations 6000 times highrer than baseline data for the area? You're no doubt familiar with "extrapolating" data, and that is how the calculations are made that there have been "copious amounts" of metals sprayed. You didn't think that we we have to scrape a 1/4 inch of soil off of the entire US to gain insight into how much has been sprayed, did you? (rhetorical) You can't possibly be suggesting that the scientists who claim to have taken soil, water, and snow samples are all lying and making this all up, can you? Your most serious accusation "there [are] no copious amounts of nano-particles [geoengineering metals] is accusing all of these scientists (not so 6th grade dropout YouTubers) of deliberately falsifying data.

Chemtrails? Yes!
    Geoengineering? Yes!
    So what exactly are they using for geoengineering that you agree is happening, since you say it is NOT metals as has been scientifically reported?

Dennis you said that I was supposed to take the red pill and not the blue pill and that ‘they’ have gotten to me. Again, big brother all I can say is you are wrong, bless your pea pickn’ heart.

I have taken neither pill . . . . To take either pill, as it is meant in the alternative world, means I either swing from one or the other polar opposite to how we are currently viewing our existence and I am working hard to stay on middle ground.
    Hang on a minute. The BLUE pill (meme) is the drug that obscures reality, and allows you to blissfully acquiesce to all that is happening to you, so that you will not see reality.

The RED pill is a placebo. It is not a drug, it is a symbol of wanting to no longer be drugged to "see" a fantasy, but rather to want to see reality. If you take no pill or the red pill, you experience reality (I know, in the "Matrix" movie, the red pill was "active", but in the sense of needing an antidote.)

There is no "middle ground" between truth and a fictitious, engineered, quasi-reality. Truth is the absence of fiction/lies. This is not a false dichotomy. You either want to see the truth and experience reality or you don't.

I am working hard to remain free from dualistic thinking and living. To refuse to swing or to take the red or blue pill allows me to stay more balanced and therefore to see more clearly what is happening around us
    The fictitious middle ground between truth and lies is some sort of confusion, befuddlement - and not a desirable state for peaceful peasant or warrior. Telling others to "stand down" when they should be fighting is putting them in danger. Wait and see? The GMO issue you personally can circumvent for yourself, but there are millions of "captive" humans (prisoners, and the the people induced into a stupor by the blue pill - television and believing official government lies) who cannot. How do we not breathe-in the geoengineering elements/compounds? I suspect that the Global Elite have methods of filtering nanoparticulates out of the indoor air they breathe, and some method of detoxifying what they are subject to breathing. Wait and see is false hoe and bad advice.

You implored that I resist and to fight back and to rebel . . . . . Well, all I can tell you is that I am and probably am accomplishing more that I ever have. I am a huge rebel in heart and soul and a slave to no one.
    Good!

The problem lies (within being member of PA) is that I am not a rebel or fighting back in the way most PA members think or do. I am waiting and watching and observing, all things.
    I see the biggest clash with PA members as your notion that people and corporate entities and militaristic entities that have proven time and time again that they are self-serving, greed-driven, sociopathic/psychopathic MIGHT really be good guys that we simply do not yet understand. This is rubbish. You don't have to hate rattlesnakes, but you had better learn how to identify one.

Here is where I think you found a gray zone, and applied it to all instances: You figured out that "The Government" is not evil, because "The Government" is made up of individuals, some of whom are absolutely NOT evil. There was a project (something about cleaning up a coal mining site and reclaiming the land), and you decided it would be wise to stop seeing "them" as the enemy, and you worked with the individuals that were receptive...and accomplished the task at hand. Had you been stubborn and refused to deal with "them" (the lump sum), the task would not have been accomplished.

I think a whole bunch of people at PA got what you were saying, and applauded your wisdom and your efforts.

However, it appears that you have extrapolated from this experience, and that you now believe that the cluster of people I'll call the "Global Rulers" are not a homogeneously evil entity. You believe Monsanto (the high-level decision-making segment of Monsanto) is not evil. You believe the military/intelligence/Global Ruler high-level decision-makers in the geoengineering project are not evil. You're sure you're right, even though reality shows differently. You are ignoring reality. It would be a shame if you personally need to be bitten by a rattlesnake to recognize that they are dangerous.

Dennis

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2014), chocolate (12th February 2014), Jean-Luc (10th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), onawah (9th February 2014), Referee (10th February 2014), ROMANWKT (9th February 2014), T Smith (10th February 2014), thunder24 (9th February 2014), Wind (10th February 2014)

35. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

The big picture of weather modification...I apologize if someone has already premised this here. Being the weekend and the fact that my daughter is home I have not been able to keep up with Avalon.

I truly believe (and indeed a part of me is afraid to actually state this in print because I do not want to give them any ideas) but I premise within twenty years the weather will be corporatized and capitalized, meaning the wealthy elites will have show that there is a problem with our volatile weather and they will propose a solution to said apocalyptic weather patterns be offering to geoengineer more favorable outcomes in weather events.

In a nutshell, all of this study and amplification of adverse weather conditions, even though artificially induced may be a futuristic, manufactured solution to line there pockets once again.

Think of it, people believe that we are in an appocolyptic weather type loop and want to ensure that they can feed themselves. The powers that be claim that they can control the weather, they have the technology. States then contract with these corporate entities to provide so many gentle rains during the spring, and brake up numerous violent storms through out the year through the use of this privatized technology and throw in a few good snows in the winter for tradition of holiday expectations and to keep the ground moist.

In the end we have the perfect solution, (at a cost) to the problems plaqueing mother earth once again. Tax payer dollars will pay for the weather events of course. And we will be entrenched in another enslaving scenerio to save our good planet, who in all respects could have saved herself without the meddling for profit which seems to be the concensus of the powers that be who wish to manipulate and rape the natural processes!

PS- I hope and pray I am not right!
    Last edited by heretogrow; 10th February 2014 at 03:22.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

chrysocolla (10th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (10th February 2014), heyokah (10th February 2014), Jean-Luc (10th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

So is the "Arctic Vortex" the North Eastern part of the United States has been experiencing part of this climate warfare?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apteka For This Post:

chocolate (12th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Referee (10th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast