+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

1. Link to Post #101
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

Sorry for a a bit off-topic post.
    I remember that I saw a TV report about President Bush jogging, and the Journalist asked about his favorite music? He said it was Creedence Clearwater Revival.
    And when I read this thread -I remember this song and how is strange it is..- and its about weather and the future.
    Bad Moon Rising Lyrics

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

Christine (12th February 2014), greybeard (12th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), sheme (17th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

Superconductivity happens on a 2d plane, one might say. Other solar systems observed out there, are not as organized and 'flat', or 2d as thins one here.

Vibrational modes of atomic structure define the atomic structure and how it integrates with other atomic structures. It's mass, gravitation, how it flow through or interacts in the sense of time, etc.

Differential between atomic structures is what defines time, space, gravity, mass, etc. Relative and localized, etc.

Now, in order to effect a strong resonance in a PLANE, in this case a thin disc, one would have to 'spin' things, like the way a monk will spin the mallet around a prayer bowl.

inside of that bowl, think of the surface of the water being the PLANE of the solar system of earth. again, the solar system of EARTH is highly organized, for a solar system, a very decent plane, for the most part. So... very much like that water 'plane' in the singing bowl.

Think of the planets being 'mallets' like that used on the prayer bowl, but all kinds of bowls, in this case rings..floating in multidimensional charged electric resonant and oscillating elastic space.

Now, place this near perfect sphere, called the earth.... in a point of this evolved complex moving/standing wave resonance pattern of excitation of these multidimensional fields...place this earth in a resonance point that is exactly where you want it to be, to obtain the perfect complex resonant excitation. One of those red dot points, for example.

Now, the sphere occupying the red dot point, will be excited by these resonance patterns, this earth will be excited by them and have multidimensional fields passing through it in differing patterns of excitation and integration.

A multidimensional meet point. Where multiple dimensions can and do INTEGRATE with one another. In a almost controlled way, in a pattern that is predictable. This is astrology's origin.

We also get the ley lines, as this constantly changing and roiling multidimensional pattern of energy impacting this high energy resonance zone that the earth is in.. it causes the earth to 'fire up' into all these platonic solid energy patterns. Imagine a skin over the these platonic solids, and that would be the earth under the influence of these multidimensional vibrational fields. The edges are the strong vibrational nodes, which form the ley lines, or vortex lines. Those lines vary in intensity and also have slight changes in location, but are pretty stable. They change in intensity and dimensional crossing 'availability' according to the motion of the planets, how those 'mallets' stuck and move, how those planets excite their complementary modes that are impacting the 'earth'.

Free energy, or over unity is about breaking atomic and thus dimensional and temporal/gravitational bonds. If we vibrate a material differently, we can make it disappear from this dimension, to shift to another, and so on.

The earth is VALUABLE, as it is a crossing point for MULTIPLE dimensions, in a stable 3D plane of dimensional spaces, all laid on top of one another. Multiple time lines, multiple dimensions, multiple times, or across time and dimensions,

A very rare and nearly perfected mutli-axis nexus point, if you will.

Most of this is covered in the lithium thread.

In effect, why the earth?

Well this is why: when in a war, or any other complex integrated multi-cultural, multi-race, multidimensional consideration..especially all of them stacked up on (and literally through) one another......controlling a multi-entrance/exit thoroughfare 'nexus' point can be critical.

The earth.... is a crossroads. In far more ways than most people here currently know how to understand.

One of the reasons they may want to dumb us down, is that this is a 'consensus universe' or a consensus agreement of reality. that our duality, our animal hindbrain bits 'hold' this holographic reality in place, we ANCHOR it in 3d linear unidirectional reality.

That some of us can and do change reality, with our MINDS, in the casting of influence. Spoon bending, levitating monks, and so on. People like Doyle Noyes, etc. As long as we are ignorant and of a duality mind, we can be used as a plodding animal on a treadmill that holds this reality stable.

If we awaken, individually and collectively....things change.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th February 2014 at 16:15.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2014), Calz (12th February 2014), Christine (12th February 2014), Daphne (13th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2014), Flash (12th February 2014), halffull (12th February 2014), Hervé (13th February 2014), hohoemi (14th February 2014), Kindred (12th February 2014), Krist (12th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), onawah (12th February 2014), PurpleLama (12th February 2014), Realeyes (12th February 2014), seko (12th February 2014), Selene (12th February 2014), Sierra (13th February 2014), StandingWave (13th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014), ThePythonicCow (12th February 2014), thunder24 (13th February 2014), WEAREONE (13th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by blufire (here)

But keep in mind that barium and aluminum are also NATURALLY occurring metals. They both are on the ‘periodic table of elements” . . . .remember your basic chemistry? It is essential we have these metals present in our soil and it is NATURAL that they are present.
    An extremely unintelligent comment. It strongly suggests you have NOT watched the video. (Please do this!)

Arsenic and Belladonna also occur naturally. It depends what you do with them, and why.

Yes Bill . . . taking that one sentence out of several very long very well thought posts this does appear to be a very unintelligent statement.

Thank you for your continual undermining of my place as a long standing member of Avalon. I am the same person I have always been on Avalon anyone can go back through my posts and threads as well as the old PA forum (blufire77 on that one) I have always marched to the beat of a different drum and seldom fall in line with the overall opinions of most members . . . .why are you now so negative toward me?

I feel strongly that you making comments such as this one . . . .

Quote Either there's real insanity at work here, or real evil, or maybe both. I have to say, for a while now I've had it niggling at the back of my mind that what's afoot may be to offer up the entirety of Planet Earth as some kind of ultimate blood sacrifice

. . . . is very irresponsible and unintelligent. People look up to you Bill as a leader and take your thoughts and opinions to heart. They listen to you Bill as someone who is ultimately informed and knowledgeable of things that happening around us at a increasingly rapid pace. Can you not see that impact this type of comment would have to the thousands come to your forum?

So many times I have wished you would follow up on threads such as this one and give the people that come to your forum some hope and practical suggests to how they can be more proactive as individuals and then perhaps as groups.

But instead you drop threads such as these like bombs and make comments like ‘ultimate blood sacrifices’ At the very least the only hope I have seen you give people is to move out of the U.S. and to Ecuador which I also feel is irresponsible and leaves the mass majority with no hope.

I watched the video up to the point he was speaking of the methane gas pockets and the video stopped and would not upload again. Does he ever speak to what we as a group or as individuals can proactively do . . . or is it just a continuation of the same type of hopeless desperate fear mongering.

Do I believe geoengineering is taking place? But not as some sort of preliminary setting to a massive ritualistic blood sacrifice.

Do I believe geoengineering is and will be used as Warfare? As a tool to bring about a Unified Planet, weather will be (and is) used to manipulate countries into submitting to this ‘new order’. Do I agree that this is a horrible situation and action? Countries and nations will not submit easily to this new unified global government. This is why I am speaking so adamantly about the next 25+ years of darkness as I have remembered from my childhood contact. Even while people as yourself and others are undermining and trying to discredit what I am saying and making me out to be a lunatic . . . .

Do I believe there will be a collapse of civilization? There will be a massive very slow . . . painfully chaotic slow . . . collapse of civilization. But at the same time a new civilization will be implemented.

This new civilization will be global and unified and technologically advanced and preparing for space travel. As Henry Deacon (I believe it was him) said it is imperative that we not be deterred from our space programs.

Will this new global government be peachy keen and rosy? HELL NO! Which is why WE have to be proactive and instrumental in establishing ‘safe zones’ globally. As I said in my thread of my contact as a child, there will be global ‘dead zones where the majority of the population will live (he mentioned these dead zones in the video and even put up a map of them!)

I see these things as clear as a possible Bill. I see them in my head, I see them as pictures playing out over and over when I go deep in side myself (meditate?)

I keep hoping and plugging away with this Message I am being relentlessly pushed to deliver now . . . . I don't want it! I would rather sit up here on my mountain and watch the stars.

So either help me out a bit here and at least try just a little to hear the message . . . it meshes so much with other information that is coming out rapidly now

The difference is I feel the information is being mired up and sidelined and lost by the ongoing memes that keep popping up in the alternative world and new age religion

I feel there is a deadlock we keep reaching over and over that keeps us from proactively moving toward establishing the safe zones and/or giving people a future they can dream and have hope.

This deadlock is not coming from ‘them’ . . . it is coming from us the alternative world and the New Age sect.

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Blufire, you seem to be talking about turtling, retreating, being the good slave or pet and going back into the cage/shell/box when beaten upon.

Many of us are not interested in that scenario as a repeat performance, for the umpteenth time.

We have to move into that new world while the situation can be grasped. Otherwise the controllers remain in place, the monkey on the back, the parasite on the back - remains.

Collapse will come, yes, that is the grease that allows for the inherent stalemate in the duality mind of humans...to be loosened. It will allow for rumination, reflection on values and aims, to see the extremes and directions in potentials...and allow for change.

Seize the day, or leave it to 'controllers'. Your choice. I'm not talking about war, I'm talking about growing into it and growing up - bigger, larger, more capable..
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th February 2014 at 16:27.

7. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Brodie75 (12th February 2014), Calz (12th February 2014), chocolate (12th February 2014), Christine (12th February 2014), Corncrake (13th February 2014), Elainie (12th February 2014), Flash (12th February 2014), Gardener (12th February 2014), Kindred (12th February 2014), Limor Wolf (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Neal (13th February 2014), onawah (12th February 2014), PurpleLama (12th February 2014), Realeyes (12th February 2014), Sierra (13th February 2014), skippy (12th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014), T Smith (12th February 2014), thunder24 (12th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Brodie, you quoted me quoting blufire. Those were his words.

On that sort of side topic, I'm sure most other planets that might be in a "federation" if you believe in that, have learned of ways to have individuals represent the entire planet to this federation. Their histories are all completely different from ours, so it's not something we can learn how to do from them. We have to forge that path on our own.

To get back on topic though, I wanted to mention that I recently subscribed to GAIAM TV. They made it so that I can get the app on my Samsung smart tv now. It's great.

Regina Meredith is a jewel. She has so many terrific interviews available there. I'm guessing a lot of it is reproduced on youtube, but not sure what and how much. I've been going through her interviews with the guy who made the "<blank> in the world" movies", and they say a "WHO in the world" sequel is in the works. She also did a 1 hour interview with Dane Wigington about a month ago.

Toward the end of the interview with "What in the world" producer, she rattles off a list of things that have been recommended that can help us eliminate the heavy metals from our bodies. I will pull it back up and post the list later today when I get back home.

I know something called "MSM" was mentioned. Anyone know what that stands for?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

chocolate (12th February 2014), halffull (12th February 2014), Kindred (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Naturally occurring aluminum is there in high levels, yes, but it is atomically bound, it is not 'bio-available'.

Quote Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.[5] The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
    When it is refined and purified, it is then bioavailable, and ready to atomically bind. And then, it can ~and does~ harm the human body.
    According to Dr. Nikolai A. Kozyrev's research, aluminum is the single element that will slow and 'refract', and block... multidimensional energies. Thus, it is a natural dimensional refractive device, like that of glass lenses and visible light. In this case, the additive aspect of slowing the scalar waves, IIRC, by about 50%.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...-dr-na-kozyrev

And it tends to accumulate in the human BRAIN, a multidimensional antenna and locational point for a multidimensional that is connected to a human avatar, the one with the 'brain/antenna'.

That some very low level of natural aluminum may be necessary or normal, but high levels..seems to rot (break down, clog, etc) that antenna from within.

Spraying high levels of aluminum from chemtrails can cause the given sprayed nano aluminum to block any multidimensional waves from working in that area of the earth's sphere/surface/atmosphere, or possibly block dimensional communications or data. But it also can and does -kill humans.

Spraying chemtrails with nano aluminum creates, at the very least, in the given vicinity..a multidimensional fog. In this case, possibly.....the fog of war. A very purposeful harm of humans, or an intentional multidimensional fog that hampers communications, sight lines, etc. Maybe both. Harming humans may be considered collateral damage. Or it may be done to simply stop humans, specifically that of the USA, and the west, from coming into their multidimensional own selves.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th February 2014 at 16:48.

11. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (12th February 2014), chocolate (12th February 2014), Christine (12th February 2014), Flash (12th February 2014), Gardener (12th February 2014), greybeard (12th February 2014), halffull (12th February 2014), Hervé (13th February 2014), hohoemi (14th February 2014), Joe Akulis (12th February 2014), Kindred (12th February 2014), Kristin (12th February 2014), Limor Wolf (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Neal (13th February 2014), Realeyes (12th February 2014), Selene (12th February 2014), Shikasta (12th February 2014), Sierra (13th February 2014), skyflower (12th February 2014), Sophocles (12th February 2014), StandingWave (13th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Naturally occurring aluminum is there in high levels, yes, but it is atomically bound, it is not 'bio-available'.

Quote Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.[5] The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
    When it is refined and purified, it is then bioavailable, and ready to atomically bind. And then, it can ~and does~ harm the human body.
    According to Dr. Nikolai A. Kozyrev's research, aluminum is the single element that will slow and 'refract', and block... multidimensional energies. Thus, it is a natural dimensional refractive device, like that of glass lenses and visible light. In this case, the additive aspect of slowing the scalar waves, IIRC, by about 50%.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...-dr-na-kozyrev

And it tends to accumulate in the human BRAIN, a multidimensional antenna and locational point for a multidimensional that is connected to a human avatar, the one with the 'brain/antenna'.

That some very low level of natural aluminum may be necessary or normal, but high levels..seems to rot (break down, clog, etc) that antenna from within.

Spraying high levels of aluminum from chemtrails can cause the given sprayed nano aluminum to block any multidimensional waves from working in that area of the earth's sphere/surface/atmosphere, or possibly block dimensional communications or data. But it also can and does -kill humans.

Spraying chemtrails with nano aluminum creates, at the very least, in the given vicinity..a multidimensional fog. In this case, possibly.....the fog of war. A very purposeful harm of humans, or an intentional multidimensional fog that hampers communications, sight lines, etc. Maybe both. Harming humans may be considered collateral damage. Or it may be done to simply stop humans, specifically that of the USA, and the west, from coming into their multidimensional own selves.
    BOTH Excellent analysis in post 102 & 106!

And now we can throw into this mix the electromagnetic 'soup' that we are being irradiated with, 24/7/365.

You know that 'they' Know how to control the mind with frequency... so lets fill our brains with nano aluminum and see what Happens!

All in all, not a good prospect, indeed.

I truly believe that by raising one's Consciousness (frequency) is the Only way to break free of these assaults, aside from ending this poisoning of our air and dimensional reality.

Live in and from the Heart and LOVE... the Highest Frequency... and Love One Another.

We CAN 'make a difference'.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Calz (13th February 2014), Christine (12th February 2014), Flash (12th February 2014), greybeard (12th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Neal (13th February 2014), Realeyes (12th February 2014), Sierra (13th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014), Swan (14th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

blufire, I know here everyone loves everyone else(!), we had a good example of that yesterday.
    But every once in a while I get out of my balance when I see how someone tries to make me think giving examples and explanations that at a point start to sound really irritating. I will say this with all my respect for you:
    I can think quite well on my own without your added effort!

I have one set of eyes, one brain and two hands and those on their own are enough to show me we are all dying.
    Don't get me wrong, I am not too keen on living here, but if the point is to stay alive, than we are missing the point.

Thanks, Carmody, for mentioning the aluminum fog. And the rest of your several posts. I really loved them.
    All planets are on such crossroads as the Earth is. Given the chance, I am sure soon we will manage to kill them all. By ignorance alone.

I can't believe we are still at this stage of trying to prove it is happening.
    Last edited by chocolate; 12th February 2014 at 18:21.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Christine (12th February 2014), Eram (12th February 2014), Kindred (13th February 2014), Limor Wolf (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Realeyes (13th February 2014), sheme (13th February 2014), Sierra (13th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

-------

@ Blufire: this thread is about Geoengineering. It's not about you. You already have a thread about you.

You have a pattern of derailing threads that are trying to bring well-intended and well-grounded awareness to others. Don't do that here. In your comments about barium and aluminium being naturally occurring, you show your hand. Don't play the marginalized victim. The members here are smarter than that.

You sure sound like an apologist for the NWO agenda. I don't like that. I think you have an implanted role to help bring it on by selling the inevitability to anyone who will listen (and here, of course, not many do). So I'll say clearly here what a lot of others are thinking and not stating: it stinks. Please go back to your own thread and talk about yourself there.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th February 2014), Hazel (13th February 2014), Highwhistler (13th February 2014), Kindred (13th February 2014), Limor Wolf (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Realeyes (13th February 2014), Richard S. (13th February 2014), sdv (13th February 2014), sheme (13th February 2014), Sierra (13th February 2014), Sophocles (12th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    [...]
    I know something called "MSM" was mentioned. Anyone know what that stands for?
    May be this will help:
    Quote MSM, which is a metabolite of DMSO, and approved for use in humans, primarily impacts your health by reducing inflammation. It’s widely used as a supplement for arthritic conditions. Like DMSO, MSM also appears to improve cell wall permeability, so it can be used to help deliver other active ingredients. Perhaps most important, MSM helps protect against oxidative damage.
    from http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-benefits.aspx

For MMS and Jim Humble- http://jimhumble.org/0-read-this-first and I think there are threads on the forum as well.
    I don't know the exact context the "MSM" was mentioned.
    Last edited by chocolate; 12th February 2014 at 22:57.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Joe Akulis (12th February 2014), Kindred (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Sierra (13th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Carmody, I think your post including some of Kozyrev's research is worth focusing on a bit more here. In chocolate's thread where we are introduced to the work of Alexander V. Trofimov and Vlail P. Kaznacheev, who are following up on the heels of Kozyrev's work. From that original post here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post794037

they said the following:

-------------------------
    Trofimov: Inside this shell are several layers of a special steel called “permalloy” that has magnetic “receiving qualities,” that is sensitive to magnetism. Inside the tube, the magnetic field is diminished 600 times.

Currently, the Earth’s magnetic field has 49,000 nano-Teslas. It has been decreasing by about 50-70 nano-Teslas per year. By the end of the millennium, we’ll have only 100-200 nano-Teslas. So, this apparatus allows us to emulate the situation that we will have 1000 years in our future.

[He sat down on the open end of the tube]. Where I’m sitting now, the magnetic field is how it will be on Earth in 100 years. As I move further into the apparatus, the magnetic field is decreased, as it will be on Earth further into the future. We measure the results every 15 centimeters, which is equivalent to 100 years. In a thousand years, we will be somewhere in the middle of this apparatus.

This apparatus is the most important research instrument for assessment of the evolutionary consequences of the fluctuation of Earth’s magnetic field.

Carol: What is the result of that diminished magnetic field?

Trofimov: As the force of the magnetic field is decreased, the sun’s energies will penetrate more.

Carol: So the magnetic field protects us from the solar rays?

Trofimov: Yes, and also cosmic rays — galactic protons, for example. The less protection there is, the more particles can reach us.

Carol: Is the ozone layer a different mechanism?

Trofimov: Somewhat different. The ozone layer filters only the ultraviolet part of the spectrum.

So we have a profound opportunity to really emulate what will happen with any living creature or human being, century by century — how we will co-exist with these energies from space. What will happen? Either our mind reserves or extra abilities will open, or on the contrary they will be limited, and some catastrophe will happen. So basically, this is a like a theatrical stage, where we can see how the fate of human life will play in a thousand years.

----------------------------------

(The bold emphasis is mine.) Looks like that article is from 2009.

I would like to venture further with my beliefs stated earlier, and point out that this helps to describe exactly what I believe the economic powers of our day are trying to prevent.

At some point you may start hearing: If we don't do this, global warming is going to ruin everything.
    But there's often that next layer of truth that is rather impermeable, the one that congressmen won't touch with a ten foot pole.

And I think the heart of "Why" they are spraying, it has to do with certain people learning about this concept. Call it ascension. Call it an exposure to greater energies from the galactic center. Call it a reduction in the earth's electromagnetic fields... The inference is the same: humanity could be poised to see some amazing growth and advancement.

And to push even further, I think it even more interesting that the founding father of this technology is also the same guy explaining how aluminum is really great at sheilding us from the very catalyst of those amazing changes awaiting the human race.

No? :-)

edit: Sorry, it was chocolate's post I'm copying from, not Carmody's. Fixed.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 12th February 2014 at 22:13.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2014), Calz (13th February 2014), chocolate (12th February 2014), Christine (13th February 2014), greybeard (12th February 2014), hohoemi (14th February 2014), Kindred (13th February 2014), Limor Wolf (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Neal (13th February 2014), Realeyes (13th February 2014), Sierra (13th February 2014), StandingWave (13th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014), Wind (13th February 2014)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Pilfering some more from chocolate's thread:

----------------------------------
    “The total world human Intellect in its cosmoplanetary motion is neither derivative from nor some procreation of, the social movement (social cultural historical development). It is the peculiar cosmoplanetary phenomenon in the organization and motion of the Universe Living matter in its earth-adapted manifestation.” (p.6)

This point of view plants the notions of mind, thought, intellect and science in the cosmic realm as functions of self-existing thinking layers dispersed throughout the universe and which are adapted by temporal conditions to the evolving states of planetary biospheres or planetary/stellar noospheres.
    As a consequence, the research of V. Kaznacheev, utilizing the mirrors in order to engage in cosmoplanetary experimentation, demonstrates that there are shifts in the human intellect at a new horizon, where virtual reality and virtual brain nature – the paranormal activated through ether torsion properties – begin to loosen up, evolving us into a period of new kinds of transpersonal interactions of the human mind.
    (From a paper, “About Some Observations in the Planet Information Space,” by A.V. Trofimov (ISRICA, 2001))

--------------------

This statement seems to be alluding to shifts upwards through what lots of people have referred to as "densities" or "dimensions".

Characterizing those densities/dimensions is also a favorite hobby of mine. There are many here on Avalon who have helped tremendously with my concepts of these "states".

Perhaps I'm stretching a bit with my thinking, but that's how I convert Trofimov's wording to my "Avalonian Layman" terms.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 12th February 2014 at 22:37.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

chocolate (12th February 2014), Christine (13th February 2014), Kindred (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Realeyes (13th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014)

24. Link to Post #113
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

http://100777.com/node/438
    Quote ...We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.
    We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.
    We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.
    We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.
    We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.
    They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.
    The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.
    I think this is from the Learned Elders of the Protocols of zion
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Christine (13th February 2014), Kindred (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Neal (13th February 2014), Realeyes (13th February 2014), StandingWave (13th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014)

26. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member WEAREONE's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it appears Bill is not yet been taken over by the overlords. It appears he is still human and all that it entails. HA!
    -------

@ Blufire: this thread is about Geoengineering. It's not about you. You already have a thread about you.

You have a pattern of derailing threads that are trying to bring well-intended and well-grounded awareness to others. Don't do that here. In your comments about barium and aluminium being naturally occurring, you show your hand. Don't play the marginalized victim. The members here are smarter than that.

You sure sound like an apologist for the NWO agenda. I don't like that. I think you have an implanted role to help bring it on by selling the inevitability to anyone who will listen (and here, of course, not many do). So I'll say clearly here what a lot of others are thinking and not stating: it stinks. Please go back to your own thread and talk about yourself there.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to WEAREONE For This Post:

Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Original post removed...
    Last edited by confused; 13th February 2014 at 05:55.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to confused For This Post:

Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Quote Posted by confused (here)

But keep in mind that barium and aluminum are also NATURALLY occurring metals. They both are on the ‘periodic table of elements” . . . .remember your basic chemistry? It is essential we have these metals present in our soil and it is NATURAL that they are present.
    An extremely unintelligent comment. It strongly suggests you have NOT watched the video. (Please do this!)

Arsenic and Belladonna also occur naturally. It depends what you do with them, and why.

Yes Bill . . . taking that one sentence out of several very long very well thought posts this does appear to be a very unintelligent statement.
    Blufire, Bill is much wiser, more patient, and more unyielding than I, as I cannot hold back in telling you why this was clearly an unintelligent statement, even when taken completely within the context of its original supposedly "very long very well thought post".

If you had watched the video, which you clearly did not, at least not in its entirety, you would at least know that he discusses exactly what you say here, exactly that particular argument. He also explains that you NEVER find Aluminum in nature in its free form, but rather ALWAYS bound. To get free, unbound aluminum into the ecosystem you MUST MINE, PROCESS, and then APPLY it to the land/air/water. It is that simple. It would behoove you to at least watch a video upon which a thread is based before posting what you describe as your "very long very well thought posts".

As Bill said, please don't play the marginalized victim because given your initial unintelligent statement followed by your unintelligent rebuttal to Bill, it all clearly does stink...

You know guys it has been a very long day. One of my cows gave birth today and being a first time momma she has some trouble with the big boy she finally delivered about an hour ago. I sit here not smelling too good, I can’t feel my toes since we are having a snow storm and I am weary to the bone.

But, I at least feel I need to reply to this post by ‘confused’. . . not to defend myself but because there is so much misinformation that I don’t feel I would be responsible to let it go unanswered.

Bless my poor little ignorant pea pickn’ unintelligent brain . . .I swear I have no idea what all those soil and water tests I have been doing all these years (over 20) means when it comes up with an aluminum level reading.

Not only do I regularly test my soils, I also have been following gas drilling (fracking) crews here in Virginia for a few years (Halliburton and Chesapeake). I sometimes spend days in the mountains following underground aquifers and taking tests of the water (I do my own and send others to labs) . . . one of the metals always tested is aluminum levels.

Just google ‘aluminum soil test kits’ . . . I have a LaMotte kit that I paid over $800 a few years back . . .but you can get one for around $75 that can give good readings . . mine is more costly because of the gas drilling/ fracking research I am doing.

Below is a portion of an article about testing for aluminum in your soil. Aluminum is there just as normal and natural as any other mineral or metal.

Quote http://www.spectrumanalytic.com/supp...rpretation.htm

Soil Aluminum and Soil Test Interpretation

Aluminum is not an essential element for either plants or animals. Most plant producers have heard that too much aluminum (Al) can be harmful to plants. However, many may not be aware that there are multiple forms of Al in the soil and most of them are not directly harmful to plants. There are also multiple methods of testing the soil for these various forms of Al and several different ways to use these soil test results. This paper will discuss these aspects of soil Al and using soil Al test results.

Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. It makes up about 7% of the mass (essentially the weight) of the earths crust. If you apply this number to an acre of soil 6 2/3 inches deep (2 million pounds of soil), that 7% "Total Al" would equal about 140,000 lb Al/acre or 70,000 ppm. Those of us involved in producing plants, whether those plants are agricultural, turf, or ornamental, should understand how Al can affect these plants.

Forms of Aluminum in Testing
    As mentioned earlier, there are multiple forms of Al in the soil and multiple tests that have been used to identify these different forms. Only two of the tests are useful for growers.

1. Available Al: This test determines the amount of the "available" or easily soluble Al (Al+++). Growers can use this result to evaluate the potential of Al toxicity to their crop. This is not a routine test and must be specifically requested.

2. Mehlich 3-Al: Mehlich 3-Al (M3-Al) is extracted with the same chemical solution that is used in determining many plant nutrients. Mehlich 3 is a stronger extracting solution than used for available Al, so the results are much larger values. The M3-Al result has no relationship to "available" Al. It is used by several north eastern states when converting the Mehlich 3-P result to the equivalent Morgan-P test result. We automatically run the M3-Al test on all soil samples that are received from those states in which the University lab runs the Morgan-P test, so that they are able to make this conversion if they want.

Aluminum Toxicity
    Excess soluble/available aluminum (Al+++) is toxic to plants and causes multiple other problems. Some of the more important problems include...

• Direct toxicity, primarily seen as stunted roots

• Reduces the availability of phosphorus (P), through the formation of Al-P compounds

• Reduces the availability of sulfur (S), through the formation of Al-S compounds

• Reduces the availability of other nutrient cations through competitive interaction

The primary damage caused by excess Al+++ is in damage to plant roots, as seen in these wheat seedlings. Diagnosing this type of damage requires that growers inspect the root systems of their crops or other plants. Of course, when plants have damaged root systems, many other above-ground symptoms are likely. One of the most common will be P-deficiency. However, since Al-toxicity occurs in strongly acid soils, plants may also exhibit deficiency symptoms of calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg), or other nutrients. They might also show symptoms of manganese (Mn) toxicity, which is common when the soil pH is too low. Finally, poor root development reduces the plants ability to absorb water. Plant problems that damage the roots are difficult to diagnose with leaf analysis. This is because the uptake of these toxins is somewhat self-limiting, due to the root damage that they cause. This is most common with Al and copper (Cu) toxicities.
    It is as easy to test for aluminum as it is for any other metal or mineral in your soil or water.

There are cheap test kits or just send samples to your local county extension agent and ask specifically for a full range spectrum analysis . . it costs me around $25 a sample.

Really folks to just put your mind to rest and peace . . . . just sample and test your soil and water. It truly is not hard or a mystery. If you do find high levels then there are many things that can be done to remedy your soil or yourself.

This will be my last post on this thread out of respect for Bill and others.

Headed to check momma and baby one more time and taking a long shower and then the bed.

31. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=blufire;796549][QUOTE=confused;796527][QUOTE=blufire;796303][QUOTE=Bill Ryan;796271]
    Bless my poor little ignorant pea pickn’ unintelligent brain . . .I swear I have no idea what all those soil and water tests I have been doing all these years (over 20) means when it comes up with an aluminum level reading.
    Blufire, I actually just logged back in to remove my post as I felt it was too reactionary after my frontal lobes had time to mull it over. I am sorry. I believe you are very intelligent, but had made some unintelligent statements. In regards to the aluminum levels, I choose to believe you know what they mean. Please watch the video, as he does mention not only the free vs bound aluminum issue, but also the much higher levels than otherwise naturally occurring in California - a potential sacrifice zone. What state are you in? As you left this thread please don't feel the need to answer that.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to confused For This Post:

blufire (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

edited as I changed my mind.
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 14th February 2014 at 12:47.

34. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Snowmageddon Revelations

f you read my blog the other day, “Lessons to Learn from a Tech-Age Ice Storm,” you probably wondered what was going on in Southeast Pennsylvania, which is part of U.S. FEMA Region III.

Before I go further, may I introduce the YouTube “Insider Confirms – Artificial Snow Falling Over US and Canada.”

isten carefully as the person defining what’s probably going on apparently is a government worker who says he cannot divulge classified information.

That video confirms what many people are questioning: What’s going on with the weather?

As you will see in the video, the ‘snow’ is defined as an apparent composite of polymers and other materials like depleted uranium and aluminum-tipped fiberglass. Is that why the new-fallen ‘snow’ in this video does not melt when fire is put to it? It burns and evaporates, rather than melting and dripping water—a totally illogical response from the natural law(s) of physics! According to others, the ‘snow’ does not melt because there is too much air in it. Hello! What happens to any water content in snow? Shouldn’t it drip when heat is applied regardless of air?

Additionally it seems, whoever is geoengineering the weather apparently also may be creating new organisms, as explained in the video. Are Morgellon’s disease particles [1,2] some new organisms? There’s the possibility that new diseases also are being created by this innovative process, particularly if depleted uranium is being used. If DU is being used in geoengineering methods in order to ‘use up’ radioactive waste that cannot be gotten rid of safely, that is nothing new. Similar shenanigans happened in the 1940s, ‘50s, and early ‘60s when aluminum wastes [3,4] and fertilizer making wastes [5] were disposed of under the guise of fluoridation in municipal water supplies to prevent dental cavities.

The REST:

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/02/...ions.html#more

35. Link to Post #120
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

In my view, this forum should not be considered primarily as a debating society, equally open to all who follow the proscribed Marquess of Queensberry Rules for the forum.

This forum has a more essential purpose:
    We are engaging in a shared effort to gain better insight and support healthy action.
    We consider a variety of difficult topics. Being too wrong, too often, with too much energy and too much rhetorical fog of debate ... impedes our essential purpose.

Humanity is at a critical juncture, and our shared awareness and understanding may well decide the outcome.

Of course, deciding what's "wrong", or even just what's "too wrong, too often", is a judgement call. Compassion, tolerance and humility are called for. But that doesn't mean that we should "let anything go", so long as it is technically within some nominal guidelines.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th February 2014 at 10:15.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (13th February 2014), Christine (13th February 2014), Cristian (13th February 2014), Dennis Leahy (13th February 2014), Eram (13th February 2014), karelia (13th February 2014), Kindred (13th February 2014), Lettherebelight (14th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), Muzz (13th February 2014), Realeyes (13th February 2014), rezboom (13th February 2014), Richard S. (13th February 2014), RunningDeer (13th February 2014), sheme (17th February 2014), Sierra (13th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014), T Smith (14th February 2014), WEAREONE (14th February 2014), Wind (13th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast