+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

1. Link to Post #121
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Default Re: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

2. Link to Post #122
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,456 times in 21,498 posts

Default Re: Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    Snowmageddon Revelations

If you read my blog the other day, “Lessons to Learn from a Tech-Age Ice Storm,” you probably wondered what was going on in Southeast Pennsylvania, which is part of U.S. FEMA Region III.

Before I go further, may I introduce the YouTube “Insider Confirms – Artificial Snow Falling Over US and Canada.”
    This "fake/plastic/polymer/..." snow is discussed at some length on the Avalon thread: Fake Snow. I'd recommend continuing discussion of that report over on that thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (23rd February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), thunder24 (13th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #123
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The snow that does not melt has been mentioned here already by Dennis an others so I thought it was O.K. to talk about it.

5. Link to Post #124
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,456 times in 21,498 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    The snow that does not melt has been mentioned here already by Dennis an others so I thought it was O.K. to talk about it.
    I suspected as much, though I had not read all this thread. I was just suggesting that further extended discussion of it be continued on the thread focused on that report.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #125
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Coolio.

8. Link to Post #126
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is one source to "naturally occurring" heavy metals and that is in fireworks, it includes metals like: barium, strontium, aluminum, magnesium, and titanium
    http://chemistry.about.com/od/firewo...workcolors.htm

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

bennycog (23rd February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

As I mentioned before, there are concerted efforts to pretend that chemtrails are really contrails, such as this website: http://contrailscience.com/how-to-debunk-chemtrails/

I have a couple of Facebook friends that have just been tag-teamed by "chemtrail debunkers" using what appear to be sock-puppet (phony) accounts. One of the accounts probably thought it was funny to use the last name "Shilling" for the account. Once challenged as being sock-puppet accounts, the accounts were closed.

These kind of efforts show a quite deliberate disinformation campaign still being waged, so when you see that someone (Al Gore, or Bill Gates, or the IPPCC report) supposedly has admitted the use of chemtrails, look carefully and what they are "admitting" is that they "might" use or "might" recommend or that they think it is crazy that the government "might" consider geoengineering. They are admitting nothing.

Another point that should be stressed is that garden/field soil testing involves digging down into the soil. This is quite different than testing for particulates, which would be in the extreme top layer, not uniformly down in the soil. Taking a "normal" soil sample would severely dilute your sample, and give very little indication of what the concentration of particulates in the extreme top layer actually is. If someone is going to get a test kit and/or send soil samples off to a lab, the first thing to do would be to consult with a professional familiar with testing for particulate fallout, and follow their recommendation for obtaining a proper sample.

Water testing would have the same considerations. For example, if you went to a stream known to have gold flakes and nuggets, and test the water for gold, what do you think the outcome would be? Now, what if you test the sediment on the bottom of the stream - would the outcome be the same? Of course not. If chemicals float on water, you'd have to skim the surface of the water to capture a proper representative sample. If the chemical was water soluble, then you'd collect water somewhere between the sediment and the floating top layer. If the chemical being tested for is heavier than water, and not soluble in water (such as elemental aluminum or aluminum oxide), you'd have to test the sediment. Just going out and buying an expensive test kit, even using it hundreds of times, does not make someone an expert in sampling water or soil.

Dennis

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th February 2014), Christine (13th February 2014), Elainie (18th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), sheme (17th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014), Wind (13th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

So, you've heard me toss out the theory that this activity is an attempt to hinder some cosmic growth that humans might have been in line for.

Let me toss something else out, instead. Anyone want to talk about Planet-X/Nibiru/The brown dwarf in our binary star system? Anyone else want to chime in with any speculation or evidence that the chemtrailing is part of a plan to soften the impacts of the damage that could be caused by the passing of this brown dwarf?

I've seen statements elsewhere on Avalon by some apparently well informed members who believe this to be the case. That all the underground military bases, and seed vaults AND chemtrailing are efforts to see that humanity survives the passing of this other star...

I've seen people correlate the elliptical path of this brown dwarf to the cycle of the equinoxes, and the ages of the zodiac. You know, like, we've left the age of Pisces and have entered the age of Aquarius. Maybe people on the "inside" know that this phase of its orbit always creates a big mess on earth. So could chemtrails be part of a scheme to help more of us get through? Personally, I'm not buying it, but it should at least be mentioned, since it's not just bluefire who thinks this is a possibility.

An underground bunker doesn't harm anyone else. (Unless a sinkhole eats your house...) A seed vault doesn't poison the populace. Chemtrails do. But maybe these guys felt that even being deep underground and having stuff ready for after it's all over wasn't going to be enough protection. Maybe they could tell their shelters were still gonna be insufficient to even help them make it. So they decided, well, we know all of these people up above are dead anyway, so we're not changing their fate by spraying this stuff to lessen the effect of this brown dwarf on Earth. But it will help ensure that our bunkers gain enough insulation to be successful for us.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 13th February 2014 at 15:44.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), superconsciousness (13th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,322 times in 995 posts

As an example of how much awareness has developed about geoengineering, there's this musical piece... kind of 'catchy' too, and yet full of basic info.

When the young people become Aware, THEN those who desire to control humanity will have a tough time... the 'old guard' won't last forever.

And, there's this piece that confirms much of what everyone has been discussing...

It's all 'Lawful'...

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 13th February 2014 at 21:33.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Crystine (15th February 2014), Joe Akulis (14th February 2014), Mad Hatter (14th February 2014), sheme (17th February 2014), spiritwind (14th February 2014)

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

From an old post of Carmody's:

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The same idea as people raising their vibration and leaving this plane of existence.( This goes straight in the 'eating meat damages your DNA' thread started by Constance). Same thing but we harm ourselves with the consumption of the meat. This is my direct experience. You can go incredibly far while still consuming meats but you can't get through the last barriers until you abandon the consumption of meats. It really is that simple.
    Makes me think that, thanks to all the havok being wreaked on our food supply, some day we may not be able to ever go "incredibly far" if we eat anything at all.

Another source that Carmody quotes a few posts later in that thread is probably useful to cover again here:

From http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...d-Maintenance-

Iodine and Detoxification

Iodine intake immediately increases the excretion of bromide, fluoride, and some heavy metals including mercury and lead. Bromide and fluoride are not removed by any other chelator or detoxifying technique. Dr. Kenezy Gyula Korhaz states that iodine chelates heavy metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum and halogens such as fluoride and bromide, thus decreasing their iodine inhibiting effects[1] especially of the halogens.
    The toxicity of modern life is impacting iodine levels. It is well known that the toxic halides, fluoride and bromide, having structure similar to iodine, can competitively inhibit iodine absorption and binding in the body.
    In the case of the halides, which are all antagonistic elements to iodine, they will impede the absorption of iodine. Heavy metals get stored in the same receptors that are looking for iodine. Almost all of us are exposed to bromine and fluorine and are storing these toxic halides in our iodine deficient receptors. The mechanism of iodine in the cells is very ancient and lacking of specificity, in fact, cells are not able to distinguish iodide from other anions of similar atomic or molecular size, which may act as “pseudo-iodides”: bromide, flouride, chlorine, thiocyanate, cyanate, nitrate, pertechnate, and perchlorate.[2]

Iodine has the highest atomic weight of all the common halogens (126.9). Iodine is the only option when it comes to removing these toxic haloids from the thyroid and even the pineal gland where fluoride concentrates, especially when there is a deficiency in iodine in the body. In an age of increasing radioactivity and toxic poisoning specifically with fluoride[3], chlorine and bromide, and even mercury, iodine is a necessary mineral to protect us from harm for immediately these toxic substances will increasingly flow out of the body in the urine.
    Humanity is traveling down a deadly path. Awaiting each and every child born on the planet is a life doomed to being poisoned. There is “overwhelming evidence that every child, no matter where in the world he or she is born, will be exposed, not only from birth, but from conception, to man-made chemicals that can undermine the child’s ability to reach its fullest potential — chemicals that interfere with the natural chemicals that tell tissues how to develop and construct healthy, whole individuals according to the genes they inherited from their mothers and fathers,” says Dr. Theo Colborn, Senior Program Scientist, at the World Wildlife Fund. This chapter offers a hugely important answer, a guardian angel in chemical form that we can and actually have to use in the highly toxic age we are all living through. Every pregnant woman should be using iodine and magnesium chloride applied transdermally to initiate protective action from even before conception.

[1] Sticht, G., Käferstein, H., Bromine. In Handbook on Toxicity of Inorganic Compounds – Seiler HG and Sigel, H Editors, Marcel Dekker Inc, 143-151, 1988.
    [2] Wolff J (1964) Transport of iodide and other anions in the thyroid gland. Physiol Rev 44:45-90
    [3]Fluoride is associated with cancer and it also accumulates in the thyroid as well as the pineal gland, an important hormone control center. Dr. Jennifer Luke’s found out that the pineal gland which produces serotonin and melatonin was also a calcifying tissue, like the teeth and the bones, so she hypothesized it would concentrate fluoride to very high levels. Luke had 11 cadavers analyzed in the UK and found very high levels of fluoride in the calcium hydroxy apatite crystals produced by the gland. The average was 9000 ppm and went as high as 21,000 in one case. These levels are at, or higher, than fluoride levels in the bones of people suffering from skeletal fluorosis. Luke hypothesizes that one of the four enzymes needed to convert the amino acid tryptophan (from the diet) into melatonin is being inhibited by fluoride. Melatonin is reponsible for regulating all kinds of activities including the onset of puberty. It is thought that it is the fall of melatonin levels acts like a biological clock and triggers the onset of puberty. In her gerbil study she found that the high fluoride treated animals were reaching puberty earlier than the low fluoride ones. When one considers the seriousness of a possible interference by fluoride on a growing child’s pineal gland (and for that matter, elderly pineal glands) it underlines the need for higher iodine intake to increase fluoride elimination.

SO, we could use iodine to help chelate all this aluminum from our bodies, if only it weren't for the fact that flouride and bromide also trick the body into thinking that we already have enough iodine? Am I reading that right?

And before you pick up that Mountain Dew and take a slug as you scroll to the next post, take a gander at the following wikipedia page:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brominated_vegetable_oil

Brominated vegetable oil (BVO) is vegetable oil that had atoms of the element bromine bonded to it. Brominated vegetable oil is used to stabilize citrus-flavored soft drinks. Its high density helps the droplets of natural fat-soluble citrus flavors stay suspended in the drink. BVO has been used by the soft drink industry since 1931, generally at a level of about 8 ppm.[1][2]
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 14th February 2014 at 23:13.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Crystine (15th February 2014), sheme (22nd February 2014)

18. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

sodium polyacrylate makes good fake snow !

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tKtBoB8YZM4 I don't know if it burns or not :S

It is scary to think of chem trails because there is no escaping them! xxxxx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Referee (16th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #132
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 344 posts

Quote Posted by Lone Bean (here)
    All I can say is that it just simply amazes me.......I think that it's finally gotten as bad as it can get, that we have finally hit bottom, but I'll be damned if it doesn't plummet and get so much worse. How much more can I stand before I go stark raving and run down the street screaming???

I posted this video on my FB page and so far most everyone has poo-pooed it saying they already know all there is to know about geo-engineering. God, what stupid fools they are.
    Well Lone Bean........that's why we are all here. Keep as positive as you can, send out the good energy. Stay faithful to yourself. And always hold on to hope. None of us knows exactly what our roll is. But if you decide to run...........find your friends and don't scream too loud. There is always the element of surprise. Very little occurs the way we think it will.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystine For This Post:

sheme (22nd February 2014)

22. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well Lone Bean, Welcome to the Bean Farm............I used to have people every day say I must be crazy and few say
    that since 911 and none certainly since October 2008 when the economic world started to crash.

Keep the faith and prepare as fast and as much as you can..........a good article today on SHTF Plan about the
    problems with food production year round.

I said I would but have yet to do it post a short summary about Clif High's latest report 4 weeks ago........I will
    this weekend as I need to reread it and he has another coming out the end of the month.

Eagle Scout

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Scout For This Post:

sheme (17th February 2014)

24. Link to Post #134
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Cooking of Humanity - Invisible Global Warfare
    Deborah Tavares interviews Scientist Barrie Trower
    Microwave Warfare

and probably http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/09/...ocial-control/

I would put this as part of the rest of the Warfares. I had watched it a while back, but today something reminded of it and decided to include it here.
    I apologize if it was already posted.
    Last edited by chocolate; 15th February 2014 at 21:57.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Referee (16th February 2014), sheme (17th February 2014), Shikasta (15th February 2014), Sophocles (22nd February 2014)

26. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

This video came across my you tube account. I have been unable to confirm. Fleas dropped in snow. Can anyone confirm this. I have yet to be able to. Quite strange if you ask me pictures to back up claim. originally from Steve Q.
    Last edited by Referee; 16th February 2014 at 18:29.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

red_rose (25th February 2014), sheme (17th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Just thought this might help some visualize better...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Wind (20th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Here we go how it all works inside your body. The link to Morgellons. and more much more Very good IMHO. Some therapies for morgellons

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

31. Link to Post #138
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I finally finished watching this late last night. I want to scream. In fact, lately, my whole soul wants to scream and do something. GMO, geo engineering.... And what can I do? Well, I am looking into teaching about dreams and psychic work to help with the transition and HOPE that earth herself will kill the buggers off who are causing this (through the change in vibration). Apologies if that is too graphic. I do anticipate a 5-7 year world wide famine and extreme decimation of the global populous.

That anyone would do this to earth... enough already!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Post:

bennycog (23rd February 2014), sheme (23rd February 2014), Wind (23rd February 2014)

33. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Started learning a little about Effective Microorganisms in my quests to find ways to clear this crud out of our bodies and out of our soil.

Here's a good link to check out: http://beyondrawfood.com/blog/how-to...and-your-body/

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

conk (10th March 2014), Ealiss (5th March 2014)

35. Link to Post #140
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

March 15th is always the beginning of the Hail/Thunderstorm season in America...

this year, the Hail fell in Dubai...

reports of people seeing hail for the first time in their lives over there right now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast