+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buildings Collapse vs the little said rest of it

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Buildings Collapse vs the little said rest of it

Dearest All of Avalon,

I ask only that you cease from the focus on how the towers collapsed, and rather, focus on the official story. The time has now come that perpetrators are revealing themselves; the links are all coming to light, and their damage control has been instigated.

This is the time to put pressure on.

Prince Bandar 'Bush' revealed as the real 'head' of Al-Qaeda (thanks to the Syria debacle), thus the Bush Family, the Cheney Family, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism as their tool -- it is all revealing itself. There is no need to focus on how the towers collapsed any longer. By their own official story, they are now falling on their own dagger.

They are stopping their own fall, but if your pressure reigns, their fall is inevitable.

That is all.

Peace.
    W.C.
    The Lion strode through the halls of Hell;
    Across his path grim shadows fell
    Of many a mowing, nameless shape—
    Monsters with dripping jaws agape.
    The darkness shuddered with scream and yell
    When the Lion stalked through the halls of Hell.

OLD BALLAD

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to W.C. For This Post:

Axman (6th February 2014), Eram (6th February 2014), Frederick Jackson (7th February 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th February 2014), Lefty Dave (6th February 2014), Marianne (6th February 2014), Muzz (6th February 2014), PurpleLama (6th February 2014), Sidney (6th February 2014), Snookie (6th February 2014), spiritguide (6th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th February 2014), ThePythonicCow (6th February 2014), tnkayaker (7th February 2014), ulli (7th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Default Re: Buildings Collapse vs the little said rest of it

Quote Posted by W.C. (here)
    I ask only that you cease from the focus on how the towers collapsed, and rather, focus on the official story.
    We each take our own path toward better understanding.

What you would focus on now is more important, but some of us will begin with the how, and others with the who or why, before we are ready to consciously realize that the real perpetrators are falling on their own dagger, as you state.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Axman (6th February 2014), Eram (6th February 2014), fourty-two (6th February 2014), Frederick Jackson (7th February 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th February 2014), Kryztian (6th February 2014), Marianne (6th February 2014), Muzz (6th February 2014), Nasu (7th February 2014), PurpleLama (6th February 2014), Sidney (6th February 2014), Snookie (6th February 2014), spiritguide (6th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th February 2014), Teo (6th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th February 2014), the_real_dave-id (6th February 2014), ulli (7th February 2014), W.C. (7th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

The "Complete Scene" is the picture most art lovers desire...

But I understand why some people would be upset over obsessing on the physics and not the politics.

I am not well-educated in politics. I come from a warrior family. But that said, I understand destruction pretty well.

Thanks for this thread, though, I hope you're right.

6. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Interesting quote in your sig line. I did some research on it and discovered it's not actually an old ballad at all.

It's from a novelette called "The Scarlet Citadel" published in an anthology called "Wierd Tales 22" (I am not making this up lol) written by Robert E. Howard. Guess what else Howard wrote? That's right! Conan the Barbarian!

See this link for more info:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Robert_E._Howard

So what has this got to do with the OP?

Y'all know I"m going to make that connection.

In the same way we can misread a quote as an "old ballad", or an "old ballad" can in turn lead you to learn new facts about a story that may seem to have depth (I was seeing pictures in the wiki of Hitler and had to dig to see if Mr. Howard was an anti-semite or a nazi supporter...) we can draw conclusions based on our biases that support the beliefs we want to believe....and then later discover just how wrong we were about the entire situation.

You're focusing on two towers, and some buildings around them. You're suggesting the time is now to put the pressure on. How would you suggest putting pressure on? And to whom? And in what way?

I've said this before in two other threads. The linchpin in this situation state-side resides in a little piece of paper the president has to sign that continues a "state of emergency". That state of emergency allows for all kinds of fun things to happen legally. I'm not going to suggest that the alphabets are going to stop doing bad things if the state of emergency is lifted, but it'd be a start. SO why, my american friends and family, aren't you lobbying the president to lift that state of emergency you are in because of the "war on terror"?

And remember something! NEVER let your opponent know you know what their game is. They will ALWAYS change it, and you'll have to start over again.

Ergo...

They've already changed their game.

Ergo...

They're not falling on any dagger.

You're just playing the game.

Stop it.

Let me say it again.

Stop it.
    Last edited by Milneman; 6th February 2014 at 22:25.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Eram (6th February 2014), Hazel (7th February 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (7th February 2014), Nasu (7th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Dearest All of Avalon,

I ask only that you cease from the focus on how the towers collapsed, and rather, focus on the official story. The time has now come that perpetrators are revealing themselves; the links are all coming to light, and their damage control has been instigated.

Prince Bandar 'Bush' revealed as the real 'head' of Al-Qaeda (thanks to the Syria debacle), thus the Bush Family, the Cheney Family, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism as their tool -- it is all revealing itself. There is no need to focus on how the towers collapsed any longer. By their own official story, they are now falling on their own dagger.

They are stopping their own fall, but if your pressure reigns, their fall is inevitable.

That is all.

Peace.
    Hi WC, can you explain what you are saying please, without being cryptic? Is there some information being disclosed that I am unaware of?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Nasu (7th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2014), W.C. (7th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey OP, what do you think of the "radioactive gold" (Goldfinger theory) idea,
    and that the 9/11 thing has something to do with the rate Germany is recovering US-held gold assets,
    i.e. they aren't getting their money because it got damaged?

Does that help shift some attention away from the towers themselves?

Because I always thought it had something to do with the A.) bookkeeping at places like Cantor Fitzgerald (although I didn't know the name of the companies destroyed at the time) and B.) the gold kept beneath however many buildings in the complex... thought some people said it was a LOT...

So, considering the rumors of radiation and persistent heat beneath the site...
    Is it possible that the buildings weren't the target, but the money inside them was?
    And also the stock market computers affected by CF going offline suddenly

I noticed CF rated BAE Systems stock really high the other day, more than any other firm's value @_@

SUMTHIN STINKS

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    and that the 9/11 thing has something to do with the rate Germany is recovering US-held gold assets,

Because I always thought it had something to do with the A.) bookkeeping at places like Cantor Fitzgerald (although I didn't know the name of the companies destroyed at the time) and B.) the gold kept beneath however many buildings in the complex... thought some people said it was a LOT...

Is it possible that the buildings weren't the target, but the money inside them was?

I noticed CF rated BAE Systems stock really high the other day, more than any other firm's value @_@

SUMTHIN STINKS
    hey tesla, long time no comment, i been busy, anyways, have you ever heard of " splitting the sky"? he was an american indian activist that was died, or suicide-ed, well ok he fell on some stairs behind his house, i had to modify my comment on here after i read it and thought about how many folks might read it, i dont want to piss anyone off, peace,dennis
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 7th February 2014 at 06:00. Reason: fear of reprisal

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Dearest All of Avalon,

That is all.

Peace.
    maybe this will shed some light on who made what and why....this video used to be on PA here but has been pulled off for some reason, hmmm, https://youtube.com/watch?v=-w8W8SVmQZg check out splitting the sky , one great american indian activist, recently suicide-ed behind his house.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2014), W.C. (7th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Milneman (here)
    Interesting quote in your sig line. I did some research on it and discovered it's not actually an old ballad at all.

It's from a novelette called "The Scarlet Citadel" published in an anthology called "Wierd Tales 22" (I am not making this up lol) written by Robert E. Howard. Guess what else Howard wrote? That's right! Conan the Barbarian!

See this link for more info:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Robert_E._Howard
    Hello Milneman,

Yes, the quote is from the Scarlet Citadel by Robert E. Howard. It actually is one of the Conan novels. The quote from my signature is from the first page of the Scarlet Citadel in the Complete Chronicles of Conan, my favourite book (which I place above even War and Peace). The 'old ballad' quote resonates, so I put it as my signature exactly as written in the novel.

Howard didn't actually write Conan The Barbarian, however. That movie was an original work based on the character Howard created. Conan The Barbarian (1982) was written by John Millus, Oliver Stone and Edward Summer.

Quote You're focusing on two towers, and some buildings around them. You're suggesting the time is now to put the pressure on. How would you suggest putting pressure on? And to whom? And in what way?
    I'm actually asking we not focus on how the towers collapse, as the propaganda machine has made it so anyone questioning the same in any way is labelled the weaponised term 'conspiracy theorist,'* thereby largely shutting down the normal cognitive function of the person you are speaking to. This immediately has them disregard whatever you present them and has them think of you as a tin foil hat wearing kook, rather than raise any questions or thoughts in their mind; it makes the person think in opposition to whatever you then say, thereby wasting both parties times.

The rest I'll get to shortly.

Quote And remember something! NEVER let your opponent know you know what their game is. They will ALWAYS change it, and you'll have to start over again.
    The opponent uses such methods, deception and secrecy. Thus I purposely use the opposite, being transparency and openness. I also do not believe people can be made aware en-masse in secret and through deceptive means. I don't know why I would want to perpetuate that anyway. I want to help, not deceive.

In any case, this may help with focus moving forward (for those unaware), and a further reason why I say we should cease from focus on how the towers actually collapsed. Forgive me if its lengthy, I believe it needs to be, though I will try and keep it brief -- but that said, feel free to question anything I write as I may have skipped over certain pieces to keep it brief.

I'll begin with Wahhabism, the main cause of angst against Islam in general which has been inflated, promoted and amplified by political interests of the West since the 'mapping' of Arabia (through which the West divided and conquered the resources they wanted -- by their mapping that is). Arabia itself pre-western 'mapping' and inflating of certain useful deemed 'leaders' was a place of general peace despite ones religion.

The Jews and the Muslims got along for hundreds of years in Arabia, especially during the period of the Spanish Inquisition and such, when Jews, the Muslims and some Christians fled Europe to escape the same. Outside of the Crusades, and only in recent history have tensions arisen to the heights we now witness. The specific cause being the creation of Israel, through a deal by Baron Rothchild and Arthur Balfour, the then Foreign Secretary of the UK on behalf of the Cabinet itself, to split Palestine between a home for the Jews and Palestine (though neither were Palestinian nor did either inquire with, or have any right to split Palestine in such a way).

Balfour Declaration:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...eclaration.JPG

Some would argue that the Holocaust was the cause of foreign nations who had no right to Palestine, for splitting Palestine to give the Jews a homeland; yet this declaration was made in 1917, almost 30 years before the Holocaust.

Baron Rothchild was a Zionist (political movement, as opposed to the theological ideology), a movement which originated with an Anti-Semite in court case in France, Dreyfus. But it was not Dreyfus who founded the modern political Zionism, the man at this helms name was Theodor Herzl -- An anti-semite by virtue of threatening Jewish efforts toward acceptance and integration in their resident countries, and proclaimed by Jewish elders as rebellion against the will of God (as decried in the Torah). Herzl's brand of modern political Zionism, through economical allies such as the Rothchilds, subverted and twisted the Jewish religion (amongst others, Islam in particular via Wahhabism) to the point that many modern day Jews (notably in Israel and America) will even argue against the Torah and for the political Zionist ideology, proclaiming now that what were once known Jews should be now known as 'Orthodox Jews.'

Returning to Wahhabism, spawned in Saudi Arabia with the assistance of the British, the Wahhabi's and their Saudi sponsors began to gain real power, founding their own state in 1932. In this day and age, still directly under Saudi's political and economical influence (which still currently includes the support of the West, as witnessed and documented as recently as in Syria via its Al-Qaeda 'insurgence,' with Bandar bin Sultan, Saudi Arabia’s Director of National Intelligence at its helm); it is this 'religion' which accounts for the majority of extremism and terrorism as we have known it.

Wahhabism is the only of Islam's 'religions' which directly supports modern political Zionism, in favour of destroying and terrorising the middle east and all other types of the Islam faith (if indeed you can proclaim Wahhabism the same) for its own gain. It would rather see political Zionism rise and Islam fall for it's own gain. Since 1932, subverted and inflated by the Saudi's and the West, the Wahhabi's via Al-Qaeda 'officially' committed the 9/11 atrocities, and as we all know far more than that. With the aid of Mossad and an abundance of the US Zionist Political base.

The the West has modernly used and been used by Wahhabism through Prince Bandar and his predecessors as its driving force for its political ideologies in the middle east and elsewhere. The Bush families stake in Saudi Oil Fields was tiny in comparison to the Zionist stake in the middle east. The Saudi's have an already massive US financial gain, and act as the destabilizing force of the middle east in order to advance their own monetary, selfish and Zionist interests.

Here is where more modern curiosities arise. Again, at the helm of the Wahhabi's and Al-Qaeda is Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Saudi Arabia’s Director of National Intelligence, as recently and heavily documented in the recent Syrian escapade. Why did I say earlier that the West uses and is used by Wahhabism through Prince Bandar?

Prince Bandar, dubbed 'Bandar Bush' by President's George H. W. and George W. Bush due to his close relationship with the Bush family (and the Cheney family for that matter, his kids go to school with Cheney's), supported and influenced the invasion of Iraq before Bush did. Prince Bandar 'Bush' recently pushed for and committed false flags in Syria by use of Chemical Weapons and an Al-Qaeda 'insurgence,' in an attempt to overthrow a legitimate government, yet again. Prince Bandar 'Bush' further put his foot in it, so to speak, through his recent meeting with Putin regarding Syria and Sochi.

In one misguided stroke, through Syria, Prince Bandar 'Bush' revealed to the world he is the financier and leader of Al-Qaeda. Now, the leaders of Saudi Arabia have introduced a new law against terrorists defaming the state’s reputation and disturbing order. This was introduced in response to Prince Bandar 'Bush's' major Syrian error, and to distance the rulers from Prince Bandar should it all fall to hell (meaning our pressure in bringing these facts to light, which in turn would demand a response akin to Iraq and Afghanistan, but against Saudi Arabia and those connected to the same).

Cheney, Bush and Blair may yet be persecuted if pressure is properly applied. George Galloway is currently working on Blair. Bush would likely be protected by Obama's Presidential Pardon of any crimes he has committed, but I can't say the same of Cheney and the others... or even Bush if it comes to an international tribunal.

We apply pressure through highlighting the above. As its out there now, if this were the 1920's, heads would roll. But they're still in power with their friends for the moment. The more pressure we apply, the sooner things will change. Administrations tend to fall for far less. But this is why how the buildings fell doesn't matter anymore. By their own official story, they are now falling on their own dagger.

*The CIA was responsible for putting the weaponised term 'conspiracy theorist' into circulation. The terms 'conspiracy theory' and 'conspiracy theorist' were virtually unheard-of until the mid-1960s, when the CIA issued a memorandum to its thousands of Operation Mockingbird media assets telling them to attack JFK assassination researchers using those words. That memo is preserved as CIA Document 1035-960.
    W.C.

OLD BALLAD

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to W.C. For This Post:

exponentialist (7th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

SUMTHIN STINKS
    The insurance on the Towers was an interesting story in itself. The gold I would wager is part of a more widespread scheme. I note the Federal Reserve is currently storing Tungsten rather than Gold, and will not allow any to test the same. Gold missing ('damaged') from the Twin Towers, Gold replaced by Tungsten; some group stealing and hording a LOT of gold in other words, and then there's the current boom in Gold's value. I doubt these are coincidences.
    W.C.

OLD BALLAD

18. The Following User Says Thank You to W.C. For This Post:

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

thanks for this thread,
    and to kayak for info re: Dacajaweiah (Splitting the Sky)

I agree that he was murdered based on the comment about falling.

edit: ty for the info re: the gold. HMMM @_@

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I ask only that you cease from the focus on how the towers collapsed, and rather, focus on the official story.
    We each take our own path toward better understanding.

What you would focus on now is more important, but some of us will begin with the how, and others with the who or why, before we are ready to consciously realize that the real perpetrators are falling on their own dagger, as you state.
    check out recent new laws pertaining to this stuff.im just saying be careful what you say guys.
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 7th February 2014 at 06:03. Reason: fear

21. The Following User Says Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I also wanted to add, that I would highly wager the redacted portion of the Congressional Investigative Report on 9/11 would mention the five Israeli's caught on 9/11, initially suspected of having bombs in their vehicle, but later found to be a Mossad surveillance operation... surveillance of the twin towers.

'The FBI came to the conclusion... that the five Israelis arrested in New Jersey last September were conducting a Mossad surveillance mission and that their employer, Urban Moving Systems of Weehawken, N.J., served as a front.'
    -Forward (A Jewish Magazine) March 15, 2002

'According to ABCNEWS sources, Israeli and U.S. government officials worked out a deal — and after 71 days, the five Israelis were taken out of jail, put on a plane, and deported back home. While the former detainees refused to answer ABCNEWS' questions about their detention and what they were doing on Sept. 11, several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home... Said one of the men, 'Our purpose was to document the event.''

Now, I would think it highly coincidental that Mossad would setup a surveillance team watching the twin towers at the same day, at the same time of the event, and to outright say later that they were there to film the event. But that doesn't sound very coincidental, its sounds as if they had very specific foreknowledge of the event.

The Saudi's on the other hand, have just been allowed to be sued by victims of 9/11
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/12...rabia-revived/

'The litigation began in 2002, just one year after the 9/11 attacks, when families of the victims said that Saudi Arabia and a charity affiliated with the Saudi government knowingly provided Al-Qaeda with funds and other material support to help them carry out the attacks.'

... More of Prince Bandar 'Bush's' work in other words, ladies and gentlemen.
    W.C.

OLD BALLAD

23. The Following User Says Thank You to W.C. For This Post:

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

thanks for this thread,

oh and one last tib bit, recently an exe u t1 ve thingy was sigh ned that states anyone bring to light anything not agreeing with the ilustrous report findings, may be detained and held without reason were ever and when ever the ptb decide. now thats enough for me to go to bed now , sweet dreams all , peace,d.

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by tnkayaker (here)
    maybe this will shed some light on who made what and why....this video used to be on PA here but has been pulled off for some reason, hmmm, https://youtube.com/watch?v=-w8W8SVmQZg check out splitting the sky , one great american indian activist, recently suicide-ed behind his house.
    This thread discusses that video: 9/11 Follow The Money (iceni tribe; April 30, 2013).
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2014), W.C. (8th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tnkayaker (here)
    thanks for this thread,

oh and one last tib bit, recently an exe u t1 ve thingy was sigh ned that states anyone bring to light anything not agreeing with the ilustrous report findings, may be detained and held without reason were ever and when ever the ptb decide. now thats enough for me to go to bed now , sweet dreams all , peace,d.
    http://www.pennlive.com/opinion/inde...e_america.html

Can you give me a link describing it?
    If that's true it needs to be PUBLIC ASAP...

+ Reply to Thread