+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Free energy in ancient civilisations - How Sound is Keeping Humanity Enslaved

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Free energy in ancient civilisations - How Sound is Keeping Humanity Enslaved

I posted the Michael Tellinger video on this thread yesterday, but think the subject deserves a thread of it's own.

How Sound is Keeping Humanity Enslaved

In the recent Global Energy Breakthrough Conference in Boulder, Colorado, Michael Tellinger shared his theory that sound is one of the most abundant forms of free energy on the planet.
    He said that sound is the primordial source of all things and is the common denominator of all creation.
    With that being said, if an extraterrestrial race wanted to harvest energy from the planet, it could create such energy with sound.

There is evidence that the ancients used sound as energy

Michael Tellinger is a South African scientist, explorer, and founder of the UBUNTU Liberation Movement.
    His interests in ancient archaeology started with the study of ancient stone circle sites near his home in South Africa.

In the video of his speech at the conference Michael explains the basics of the ancient artifacts that have been found that were used to generate sound.
    He further explains how sound was used as energy to levitate objects in order to create the monuments that opened vortices which allowed spacecraft to come and go.

Smaller round circles in the shape of donuts or toruses and ice cream shaped stones were found all over the landscape in South Africa and across the world.
    At one time, these beads or donut shaped crystalline stones had a higher trade value than gold because of their ability to generate energy through sound.
    The Ice cream cone shaped stones properties which ring and reverberate with the harmonic frequencies of sound when struck.
    Stone columns serve as antennae and are found in many of the ancient sites.

read more: http://www.in5d.com/how-sound-is-kee...-enslaved.html

-

Here is a tidbit of exciting information that Michael brought up in this presentation:

The stones of the ancient sites hold the records of everything that happened at those sites. One day soon, humanity will remember how to access this information and will use this knowledge to live the way they were intended.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Default Re: Free energy in ancient civilisations - How Sound is Keeping Humanity Enslaved

Just finished watching it love Michael and his research,always fun and groundbreaking stuff!!

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Eram (8th February 2014), gnostic9 (7th February 2014), heyokah (6th February 2014), Muzz (9th February 2014), Peace&Love (6th February 2014), sigma6 (7th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th February 2014), TargeT (6th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: Free energy in ancient civilisations - How Sound is Keeping Humanity Enslaved

Slaves of the old South, told us how the Pyramids were built. But nobody listened. When asked why they sang while they worked, their answer was quite simple... signing "lightens" the load. Yep! That's where that saying came from.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

5. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Axman (6th February 2014), dynamo (9th February 2014), Eram (8th February 2014), Frederick Jackson (7th February 2014), genevieve (6th February 2014), gnostic9 (7th February 2014), gripreaper (8th February 2014), heyokah (6th February 2014), karelia (9th February 2014), Peace&Love (6th February 2014), Reinhard (11th February 2014), risveglio (14th February 2014), seko (12th February 2014), sigma6 (7th February 2014), spiritwind (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (6th February 2014), superconsciousness (6th February 2014), TargeT (6th February 2014), thunder24 (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Great vid Heyoka, thanks. Michael Tellinger is always interesting. A lot to ponder.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Eram (8th February 2014), gnostic9 (7th February 2014), heyokah (7th February 2014), sigma6 (7th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Theseus's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive been saying for years that natural tech is the best not only that but for years ive been saying that that was what they used... sound to move pyramid stones.
    You can use sounds to cancel eachother, why not the same with gravitational waves.
    It always surprises me.. things i theorize always end up being the truth i end up reading about.. Hell its taken me 12 years to find the proof about the movement of the nwo.. but i knew it just by looking at societal behavior at 12 years old i understood it all. even then i theorized that wave and flashes within certain color and light spectrum's on TV were manipulating the masses and if that was the case than towers and satellites are a part of it too... Then MTV came... and yea. Its just been snowballing since then.
    What sucks alot about it.. is always being RIGHT... That just means all of my fears are realized. Makes life kinda grim.. but also in a sense its taught me to appreciate things in a way i never have.
    Most of all though? makes me ashamed to be human. My existence amounts in my mind everyday too a single sum. my thoughts and actions and contributions parallel too the world and what is going on in it, mostly im left with a few words at the end of that conclusion.. what a waste.
    Last edited by Theseus; 7th February 2014 at 02:18.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking used when we created them, Strive not to be a successful individual, Rather an individual of value ~~~~ Albert Einstein

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Theseus For This Post:

aranuk (7th February 2014), Eram (8th February 2014), Frederick Jackson (7th February 2014), gnostic9 (7th February 2014), GreenGuy (9th February 2014), heyokah (7th February 2014), Inaiá (13th February 2014), sigma6 (7th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have found also seen a number of instinctual thoughts on things turn out to all so true. And yes our noise (one component of the overpopulation problem) is killing us. It is enslaving us and dumbing us down. I have to avoid stores and gas pumps playing an endless stream of human generated noise. But "people like it" Yeah. And five thousand years ago the gods unleashed a flood upon the earth just to silence a noisy humanity. Hmm, and that was at pop of a few millions. We need a real big Cumbre Viejo landslide generated tsunami to shut up at least some of this howling squawking and jabbering around the N. Atantic basin.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Eram (8th February 2014), gnostic9 (7th February 2014), heyokah (7th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Slaves of the old South, told us how the Pyramids were built. But nobody listened. When asked why they sang while they worked, their answer was quite simple... signing "lightens" the load. Yep! That's where that saying came from.
    Yes, Walt Disney knew what song to use for the Seven Dwarfs going to work.
    He must have known....

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frederick Jackson (here)
    I have found also seen a number of instinctual thoughts on things turn out to all so true. And yes our noise (one component of the overpopulation problem) is killing us. It is enslaving us and dumbing us down. I have to avoid stores and gas pumps playing an endless stream of human generated noise. But "people like it" Yeah. And five thousand years ago the gods unleashed a flood upon the earth just to silence a noisy humanity. Hmm, and that was at pop of a few millions. We need a real big Cumbre Viejo landslide generated tsunami to shut up at least some of this howling squawking and jabbering around the N. Atantic basin.
    That's why I moved from Amsterdam to the foothills of the Massif Central in the Limousin, the second-least populated region of France after the island of Corsica.

14. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Quote Posted by Frederick Jackson (here)
    That's why I moved from Amsterdam to the foothills of the Massif Central in the Limousin, the second-least populated region of France after the island of Corsica.
    Sounds great. I've been living in Seoul for the past few years and the noise is constant and nearly impossible to get away from. It really does sap your energy after awhile and change your mood and behavior. Can't wait to get back to Canada in a few months.

I think there is definitely something to the use of sounds and vibrational energy.
    Last edited by NDB; 7th February 2014 at 12:55.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NDB For This Post:

Eram (8th February 2014), gnostic9 (7th February 2014), Hazel (7th February 2014), heyokah (7th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Theseus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Yes, Walt Disney knew what song to use for the Seven Dwarfs going to work.
    He must have known....
    Hahaha walt would have known.. He was a pretty big illuminati member. They all know the past and all of the ancient knowledge.. bastards.. always stiffin humanity..lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking used when we created them, Strive not to be a successful individual, Rather an individual of value ~~~~ Albert Einstein

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Theseus For This Post:

Eram (8th February 2014), gnostic9 (7th February 2014), heyokah (7th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Those ice cream cone shaped stones Michael Tellinger was talking about in the video,

reminded me of the 'Bullroarer'.

Known as the 'voice of God' to the Australian Aborigines and given to the males of the Clan at naming ceremonies or other auspicious occasions. Used as a 'talk back switch' to the Creator.

To sound a Bullroarer it is swung lasso style which causes it to spin and make a 'humming type' sound.
    It is called by several different names including 'Burliwarni','Ngurrarngay',and 'Muypak'.

They were used to display sacred symbols and sounded to warn the uninitiated that they were being shown.
    They were also used to send animals into ambush, and to alert one tribe of anothers presence, and in rainmaking ceremonies.

This type of instrument has been used all over the world.
    To the Maori it is called 'Purerehua'(butterfly), and it was used by North American Native Cultures from the Athabaskan, Nootka, Yokuts, Pomo, Hopi, Aztec and more.
    The Navajo call it the 'groaning stick' (tsin di'ni) and use it to drive away evil or drive out illness.

Made from pine wood that has been struck by lightning, covered with yucca pitch, and attached to a cord made from bighorn or buckskin.
    During Navajo sacred ceremonies, the medicine man uses the bullroarer to slice through the air, creating an opening that allows the Yei B'Chei (diety) to enter the physical world.
    In New Guinea it was placed inside humanlike effigies in the throat area symbolizing the spirit voice of the effigy and was sometimes used in ceremony.

A smaller version of the Bullroarer was used by the Maori known as 'Porotiti',and was used for healing by spinning over areas of rheumatism or arthritis, the sound vibration massages joints in a similar way to modern ultrasound.

NAVAJO BULLROARERS

* The sound that the Bullroarer makes is sacred to the Apaches, within their culture it is not to be displayed or whirled outside of sacred circles.

http://web.archive.org/web/201005220...tools/id9.html

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Marko Rodin is a Baha'i who saw encrypted in the Baha'i texts a secret code. The origins of the faith were a revelation. If the revelation has been distorted in its practice by a religion, that takes nothing from original powerful information. The viewer of the revealed information who can be responsible for truth to be found there is the key.

The evidence that Marko Rodin saw something valuable is evidenced by the Rodin coil technology. The problem about the truth is that it must be recognized and ability to be in reception is the issue.What I have noticed is the reluctance of people to investigate because of many reasons. Then there is the issue of being tied to information and inability to let go of a bias.

The OP shows how Michael Tellinger received and found significant evidence in plain sight.

IMO there is no force holding us back. There are habits of human beings tied to collective beliefs. This might include the need to eliminate cherished beliefs in our ability to suss out what is right in front of us.

IMO, there is no reason to fear we are being held back. If we keep focusing on being enslaved, we are. I wish I were able to understand at the level of Marko Rodin, Michael Tellinger or Tesla. On the other hand, I am sure that there is so much more to be discovered that perhaps something right in front of my face is awaiting my observation.

MARKO RODIN KEY TO THE UNIVERSE

Quote Some of the practical implications of this technology are said to be:

Inexhaustible free energy
    An end to all disease
    Produce unlimited food
    Travel anywhere in the universe
    Build the ultimate supercomputer
    Obsolete all existing technology

Unfortunately, despite Marko Rodin’s work being peer-reviewed by some of the most prestigious names in science, it has suffered from a tremendous lack of attention. Because of their unwillingness to sell out to private interests, the information remains in the hands of exhausted volunteers like Randy Powell.

The goal of Marko Rodin and his volunteers at Vortex Based Mathematics is “to create a grassroots energy and technology revolution by turning this knowledge over to the public in an open-source project. Science museum exhibits for kids, a simple book, a simple DVD, that’s all we’re looking to do. We want to turn it into the hands of the people to produce and save the whole world”.http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2014/01...covery-of.html

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th February 2014), Eram (8th February 2014), GreenGuy (9th February 2014), heyokah (8th February 2014), Inaiá (13th February 2014), Normalguy31 (14th February 2014), spiritwind (17th February 2014), STR (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing the great information.

In Michael's presentation ( 0:28:44 in the youtube video ) he mentions on one slide "Sound is FREE ENERGY, Primoridal Source AUM = 440", which I was a bit confused about -- as I had just finished watching Mandala's thread "Sacred Geometry" and her upload link ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ ) discussing the importance of the frequency and number 432. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts on this, for clarification, I would be happy to hear any comments.

Thank you

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kumonitori For This Post:

Delight (9th February 2014), heyokah (9th February 2014), karelia (13th February 2014), sdv (9th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kumonitori (here)

In Michael's presentation ( 0:28:44 in the youtube video ) he mentions on one slide "Sound is FREE ENERGY, Primoridal Source AUM = 440", which I was a bit confused about -- as I had just finished watching Mandala's thread "Sacred Geometry" and her upload link ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ ) discussing the importance of the frequency and number 432. If anyone has any ideas or thoughts on this, for clarification, I would be happy to hear any comments.

Thank you
    This is a good question that I also noted. I would love to hear his response. In the recent past, the ability to feel the tunings was a mark of mastery in sacred music. The traditional Tibetan bowls are created this way...by hearing the tone.

When one looks at 432 as an embedded fractal, it seems an important distinction. In a range of frequency arrayed harmonic octaves, 440 does not work!

Several researchers think it is very important to intentionally tune to A =432. Jamie Buturff has done a fine job of explaining the connections between geometry, sound and number.

Here is a playlist of his videos:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=jVATl...38D67BB8E0396C

Here is the first one
    Last edited by Delight; 9th February 2014 at 16:16.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

heyokah (9th February 2014), Inaiá (13th February 2014), karelia (13th February 2014), observer (13th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Marko Rodin is a Baha'i who saw encrypted in the Baha'i texts a secret code. The origins of the faith were a revelation. If the revelation has been distorted in its practice by a religion, that takes nothing from original powerful information. The viewer of the revealed information who can be responsible for truth to be found there is the key.

The evidence that Marko Rodin saw something valuable is evidenced by the Rodin coil technology. The problem about the truth is that it must be recognized and ability to be in reception is the issue.What I have noticed is the reluctance of people to investigate because of many reasons. Then there is the issue of being tied to information and inability to let go of a bias.

The OP shows how Michael Tellinger received and found significant evidence in plain sight.

IMO there is no force holding us back. There are habits of human beings tied to collective beliefs. This might include the need to eliminate cherished beliefs in our ability to suss out what is right in front of us.

IMO, there is no reason to fear we are being held back. If we keep focusing on being enslaved, we are. I wish I were able to understand at the level of Marko Rodin, Michael Tellinger or Tesla. On the other hand, I am sure that there is so much more to be discovered that perhaps something right in front of my face is awaiting my observation.

MARKO RODIN KEY TO THE UNIVERSE

Quote Some of the practical implications of this technology are said to be:

Inexhaustible free energy
    An end to all disease
    Produce unlimited food
    Travel anywhere in the universe
    Build the ultimate supercomputer
    Obsolete all existing technology

Unfortunately, despite Marko Rodin’s work being peer-reviewed by some of the most prestigious names in science, it has suffered from a tremendous lack of attention. Because of their unwillingness to sell out to private interests, the information remains in the hands of exhausted volunteers like Randy Powell.

The goal of Marko Rodin and his volunteers at Vortex Based Mathematics is “to create a grassroots energy and technology revolution by turning this knowledge over to the public in an open-source project. Science museum exhibits for kids, a simple book, a simple DVD, that’s all we’re looking to do. We want to turn it into the hands of the people to produce and save the whole world”.http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2014/01...covery-of.html
    Thank you Delight for your contribution and the article: "The Rodin Coil: The Greatest Discovery of All Time?"

I hope you don't mind if I post the video from the article of the presentation by Randy Power, a student of Marko Rodin.

"Free Energy Finally Discovered | Rodin Coil Vortex Based Math "

Last edited by heyokah; 9th February 2014 at 16:29.

26. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you
    Thank you for your reply Kumonitori. You are right to be confused.
    I think Michaels source about the AUM wasn't quite right.

To what I know, 136.1 Hertz is the standard frequency of the Om tuning fork and is said to stimulate the heart chakra (Anahata).
    It is also said to correspond to the sound of one Earth year of the time it takes the earth to circle the Sun.

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Thank you
    I do not understand or know how to use this information at all ... A few years' ago I was experimenting with seeing energy. I did an experiment when I looked at the energy around my body in a mirror (one of the experiments I did) and I chanted ohm, feeling the sound resonate from my belly throughout my body. The energy field I saw around my body expanded, hugely.

Was I simply seeing the energy of sound? What is the energy of sound?

From the information I gathered from this experiment, all I know is that sound physically and visibly expands our energy field.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

DeDukshyn (11th February 2014), Delight (9th February 2014), heyokah (9th February 2014), Inaiá (13th February 2014), spiritwind (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thank you
    Thank you for your reply Kumonitori. You are right to be confused.
    I think Michaels source about the AUM wasn't quite right.

To what I know, 136.1 Hertz is the standard frequency of the Om tuning fork and is said to stimulate the heart chakra (Anahata).
    It is also said to correspond to the sound of one Earth year of the time it takes the earth to circle the Sun.
    One of the important aspects about the music is that there is not just one approach. The relationships between humans, earth and a larger cosmic context are expressed by musicians. The intention can be more or less conscious?

I have been reading from Thomas Váczy Hightower who is very interesting. He says:

"For me is the key point in music the intent behind the music; the underlying emotion in the sound, that reflects the real being of the musician(s). The real sound does not come out of the studio/the producer, but out of the musician."

Quote The habits of hearing

The reason there are so many different ways to divide the octave and display such a range of scales can be found in the fact that there are no formula that can fit the octave perfectly. The different ratios expressed in numbers are prime inter-related, so a common divisor is not possible in an octave - unless some notes or keys are sound disharmonious.
    Different musical traditions embrace this schism depending on what they consider best fit for their musical expression. The culture in which the musical scale has emerged is a profound reflection of that particular culture.

The Eastern music tradition considers the fine-tuned intervals of much more importance than the Western, which prefers first harmonious chords in any key. Consequently there are intervals which are perceived as consonant in the West, but considered dissonant in the East.

What it comes down to is habits. A musical scale is deeply ingrained. It shapes the way one hears tones in succession in a fixed pattern. There have to be at least three elements in defining a mode, just as three notes are needed to define a chord.

In the modulating cyclic systems, where every sound is mobile, it is necessary to repeat the ‘body of harmony’ (tonic, fifth or fourth and octave) in order to establish the meaning or mood of the note, but in the modal system one note alone, by changing its place, can produce the effect of a chord.
    The modal frame, being fixed and firmly established in the memory of the listener, has no need to constantly repeat chords as in harmonic music, in order to express the numerical relationship.
    That shape of ingrained intervals goes more or less out of tune, when changes of key or transposition moves the frequencies up or down. It is the way enharmonic notes arise. Increasing pitch by a half tone is not the same as decreasing by a half tone. They are two different notes.

Expressed graphically, the frequencies’ ratios behave exponentially - in a non-linear curve - (which is displayed e.g. by the logarithmic spacing of the frets on the neck of the guitar), so a discrepancy is produced by moving the set frame up or down. This discrepancy is expressed in the different ‘commas’, such as the Pythagorean comma or the smaller Syntonic comma (the comma of Didymos).

The notion of harmony is different too. In the West the perception of harmony is ‘vertical’ - meaning as chords played at once. The Eastern tradition of harmony is ‘horizontal’. Each tone is carefully played, and by attention over time adds up in the memory to harmonious chords. http://vaczy.dk/htm/scales2.htm

Quote Reference tone

"Before a concert begins, a reference tone, the concert pitch, is played so the instruments can tune their middle a'. In modern times the pitch was set to 440 Hz. by the second International Standard Pitch Conference in London 1938. It is a high pitch compared to the older concert pitch of 435 Hz., which was introduced by the French government in 1859 in cooperation with musicians such as Hector Berlioz, Meyerbeer and Rossini. The concert pitch has varied in earlier times, depending on country and time. In the book On the Sensation of Tone by Helmholtz, a record of concert pitch in Europe covers many pages. The characteristic for Western music is that concert pitch is arbitrary. It has no relation to forces above man. There is no reference to earthly or celestial influx, but only to an artificial standard.

For the old Chinese the tuning of their fundamental tone, Kung, was a matter of utmost importance for their civilization; it had to be in alignment with the Cosmic tone so the celestial influence could be channeled into society by music.

We earlier mentioned Cousto's calculations (in his book The Cosmic Octave). He relates the Kung to the frequency of the Platonic Year. The note of the Platonic year is found to be F in Western Equal Temperament pitch, which is in the 48th octave with a frequency of 344.12 Hz.

The Indians’ method had the character of meditation, since the musician not only has to tune his instrument to the keynote in the prelude, he also attunes himself to it, and gives the audience the opportunity to do so too. This long introduction is essential since the musicians have to tune in to the ‘sadja’, the everlasting, never-ceasing tone. According to Indian tradition it stands for primordial vibration, which is called ‘nada’ and expresses the universal OM.

The OM sound, according to Cousto, corresponds approximately to the C sharp in the small octave of the present day tuning system (136 Hz), and to the 32nd octave tone of the Earth year. It means that in lowering 136 Hz tone by 32 octaves, the resulting frequency will be as slow as the amount of time it takes the Earth to circle the sun.

It is interesting to note that the Indians arrived at this tone, which we can calculate mathematically, ‘simply’ through intuition and meditation.
    (The calculation is: A day consists of 86,400 seconds. A tropical year has 365,242 days = 31,556,925,9747 seconds. The reciprocal value multiplied by 232 = 136,10221 Hz.)
    Concert pitch in western music, which is 440 Hz for the middle A, ought to be 435,92 Hz based on the note corresponding to the average solar day, according to Cousto."

source: http://vaczy.dk/htm/scales2.htm
    Here is another source Dr. John Beaulieu

Quote What does “feel right” mean?
    In our modern Western music system “feel right” has been eliminated. We have come to rely on a standard tuning of A440 and use electronic tuning devices. However, in classical Indian music, the musicians will meditate and spend many hours, sometimes days, discovering “the right” Sa tone for a performance. There is a great debate in the musical and healing field about a standardized tuning tone.

I do not ascribe to the conspiracy theories concerning the implementation of A-­‐440 in the West as standardized concert pitch. I believe that standardization of pitch has advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is consistency and not spending hours tuning instruments. As a musician I can expect pianos to be tuned to A-­‐440 whereever I go. It makes performance easier. The disadvantage is that where there is the least amount of diversity, the more limited our creative adaptability. However, I think the real disadvantage is not so much a standardized A-­‐440 as it is our exposure to limited forms of music on radio and television.

The greater our exposure to different music and sound, the greater our creative adaptability becomes. When we are open and listen to and play different music’s, move and dance in different ways, and create new forms of expression all aspects of our personal and cultural wellness will naturally improve. Simultaneously, our sense of “feel right” will naturally improve because we are “in tune” with our wants and needs. Suddenly “feel right” makes sense because we “just know” based on our increased vibrational freedom.http://www.biosonics.com/solfeggio.html

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

heyokah (9th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    I do not understand or know how to use this information at all ... A few years' ago I was experimenting with seeing energy. I did an experiment when I looked at the energy around my body in a mirror (one of the experiments I did) and I chanted ohm, feeling the sound resonate from my belly throughout my body. The energy field I saw around my body expanded, hugely.

Was I simply seeing the energy of sound? What is the energy of sound?

From the information I gathered from this experiment, all I know is that sound physically and visibly expands our energy field.
    I hope I am not seeming to impose on Heyokah's thread but your question seems so important IMO.
    In doing the experiment of seeing your energy interacting with your sound expressed in your voice, you experience your own energy in new ways.
    That to me is the most important way to know anything.

The suppression of humans is a self suppression of trust in oneself IMO.
    I'd say Please keep experimenting and please keep sharing what you discover!!!!!!

I have participated in ceremonies with teacher plants led by a "shaman" who will sing Icaros they "learn from plant teachers".

Can only a certified Peruvian shaman create an Icaro? No IMO!
    The creating of my own Icaro for me in my own room heals me and my environment.
    I do not need to ingest a plant to be in tune with the teachers from the plant kingdom.
    Just to know that when I sing with the intention to connect to the plant teacher, She can express through me is enough.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Daphne (23rd February 2014), heyokah (9th February 2014), spiritwind (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This old thread " Sound - The Lost Secret of the Ancient Monument Builders"
    Will fit in here as well.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ument-Builders

Quote “Archaeoacoustics” 

According to Wiki, Archaeoacoustics is (WAS): 
     "…the discipline that explores acoustic phenomena encoded in ancient artefacts. For instance, theoretically a pot or vase could be "read" like a gramophone record or phonograph cylinder for messages from the past." 
    Okay everyone, before I lose your attention completely, let me say that this idea was essentially proved to be false. It is theoretically possible for objects (like clay pots) to record ambient noise present when they were constructed, however it seems making specific intentional recordings like voices isn’t. Anyhow the practical problems faced when trying to record and recover the “message” are far too great. 

Interestingly the Wiki definition of this branch of archaeology hasn’t been updated with the newest version of the term, so it is reasonable to assume it’s a fairly new field and definitely worthy of presentation to my fellow members!! I think it’s fitting for ATS to be kept abreast of such topics, so I will try. 

Today the term is used to describe the possible intentional use of acoustics in an archaeological context, especially when referring to how the Ancients incorporated sound into the design and construction of prehistoric buildings and monuments.

http://web.archive.org/web/201003251...rticleID=22906

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast