+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Irony: F***k EU says a senior US diplomat in a leaked phone conversation

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Smile Irony: F***k EU says a senior US diplomat in a leaked phone conversation

That's what a senior US diplomat tells the US envoy to Ukraine in a hacked phone conversation, supposedly leaked from the Russian gov.

You gotta love the way karma works
    What cannot be seen, shall be seen. I guess we'll have to get used to the new era

I find it funny that the mainstream media article focuses extensively on that phrase, while it majorly overlooks the fact that the US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland is actually openly admitting that the US government is plotting with the UN at it's highest level (Ban Ki Moon) to establish the best of the American interest in the upcoming(?) new coalition in Ukraine by undermining EU at the same time:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26072281

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th February 2014), Aurelius (8th February 2014), Billy (6th February 2014), Flash (6th February 2014), ghostrider (7th February 2014), gnostic9 (7th February 2014), Hervé (6th February 2014), jackovesk (7th February 2014), karamba (7th February 2014), meeradas (7th February 2014), Nasu (7th February 2014), sigma6 (7th February 2014), skyflower (7th February 2014), spiritguide (7th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2014), Watching from Cyprus (7th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Irony: F***k EU says a senior US diplomat in a leaked phone conversation

Quote Posted by fractal being (here)
    That's what a senior US diplomat tells the US envoy to Ukraine in a hacked phone conversation, supposedly leaked from the Russian gov.

You gotta love the way karma works
    What cannot be seen, shall be seen. I guess we'll have to get used to the new era

I find it funny that the mainstream media article focuses extensively on that phrase, while it majorly overlooks the fact that the US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland is actually openly admitting that the US government is plotting with the UN at it's highest level (Ban Ki Moon) to establish the best of the American interest in the upcoming(?) new coalition in Ukraine by undermining EU at the same time:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26072281
    Believe it or not - This is (HUGE) news...

Proof of (Backroom Diplomacy) & how they (Shift the Puppets) around the table to conform to their Ideology & Agenda...!

(CAUGHT) Red handed...

(HUGE NEWS) indeed...

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Irony: F***k EU says a senior US diplomat in a leaked phone conversation

Scary times, OP!

(She sure put her lip into that FFFFF -- like Metatron in Dogma ...'fffffish')

this sort of thing is why Deidre Tynan and me tried to get diplomatic wire FOIAs going
    ...never know what they know...
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 7th February 2014 at 00:20.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Like I have said countless times... just a bunch of over paid, ego centric, self serving a**holes... what more needs to be said... truth is coming...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

gnostic9 (7th February 2014), jackovesk (8th February 2014), Pweeky (7th February 2014), sheme (7th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

I agree.. this is huge news.. Got Ya :-)

One thing which this proves if you listen to the voices.. The female diplomat surely has respect for the male on the line, and frankly she sounds like she is below average intelligence wise, and the male surely is a complete puppet/servant to the elite..

To me, this is encouraging, and make me laugh inside.. Why are people afraid of these idiots... nothing to be afraid of .. They are depending upon people including presidents, loving money more than life, and as long as such people live, so will we stay enslaved unless we start laughing at them and just say no...

Love you all
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

gnostic9 (7th February 2014), jackovesk (8th February 2014), sheme (7th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Nuland and Co. Caught Plotting Ukraine Operations, Attacking EU

February 7, 2014 • 9:43AM

The audio of a phone discussion released Thursday afternoon on YouTube reveals voices reported by the Daily Beast to be those of Victoria Nuland, Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs, and Geoffrey Pyatt, the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, transparently plotting to broker a deal between Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and the Ukrainian opposition, before the Russians take action. Nuland attacked the EU for its alleged ineffectiveness in getting a U.S.-designed deal through. The timing of the anonymous audio on YouTube is notable: Nuland is to arrive in Ukraine today.

White House press secretary Jay Carney has already indicated that the Administration believes the leak of the phone conversation came from the Russians.

Nuland can be heard telling Pyatt that she had discussed the plan with U.N. Undersecretary for Political Affairs Jeffrey Feltman, formerly of the U.S. State Department, who was to appoint a U.N. representative to move the deal forward. Vice President Joe Biden would also be brought into the plan at the right time, according to Nuland. "That would be great to help glue this thing and to have the U.N. help glue it," she said. "And you know, **** the EU."

"I think we're in play," Pyatt responds. It is possible that the tape is referring to a late January power-sharing deal which was rejected by opposition leaders, the Daily Beast reports. Pyatt expressed concern about "troubles in the marriage" inside the opposition, and Nuland warns Pyatt against allowing opposition leader Vitali Klitschko to be deputy prime minister, since he would not get along with opposition leader Arseniy Yatsenyuk, whom she considers would be the head of the new government,

"Exactly. We've got to do something to make this thing stick together, because if it does start to gain altitude, the Russians will try to do something behind the scenes to torpedo it," Pyatt said.

The Daily Beast quoted Toby Gati, former White House senior director for Russia, saying that Nuland was just recognizing that the EU was becoming an obstacle for deal-making in Ukraine. Nuland "was expressing in shortened form the frustration with the inability of the EU to come up with any kind of sugar to make the medicine go down," said Gati. "What she is saying is we've got a crisis here, we've got to move, we can't go by EU business as usual."

Source

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

gnostic9 (7th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread