+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plausible Points That It's One Massive Psy-Op

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Default Plausible Points That It's One Massive Psy-Op

Quote Posted by Ronald Reagan
    [...] just think how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this earth together.
    There are seemingly no end to theories of higher powers manipulating and controlling mankind through subtle means, unseen by the vast majority. This is not an attempt to discredit them all, but rather food for thought which I believe everyone should carefully consider.

We can see much more clearly the earthbound moves toward totalitarianism by human agencies; governments justifying removal of personal freedoms in exchange for greater security. Problem - reaction - solution. False flags, terrorist attacks, school shootings, espionage, and breaches of security leading to implementation of ever greater police state tactics and measures.

What could possibly do more to garner public acceptance of totalitarianism than a threat from an advanced alien species, or extra-dimensional entities? I would argue nothing could, and that is indeed what the so-called (human) Powers-That-Be are working up to, and have been for a long time.

In 2012 there was a concert performance which featured a hologram of the deceased rapper, Tupac:

Now, it is widely accepted that military and governmental agencies have technologies far in advance of that which is available in the public sector. The conservative estimates range in decades, but many in the alternative scene say much more, perhaps centuries in advance. So it is not at all impossible that any and perhaps all abductions and contact testimonies have actually been holograms created by humans.

Some will point to ancient texts which seem to coincide with modern alien phenomena, but such things can hardly dismiss this theory. For one thing, are we to presume that fantasy and creative expression are modern inventions? That people in antiquity didn't have enough imagination to conceive of fictional tales? That they would not bother doing so for the same reasons we create fiction today? And could not TPTB have studied these things themselves, and based their Psy-Op on these mythologies in order to lend them greater legitimacy?

"Better the devil you know..."

Food for thought, people. There is absolutely nothing that would serve the NWO agenda more than convincing the public that a much more fearsome and capable adversary exists beyond humanity itself.
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 7th February 2014 at 17:50.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

cloud9 (7th February 2014), Delight (7th February 2014), donk (7th February 2014), Fellow Aspirant (7th February 2014), Gardener (7th February 2014), ghostrider (7th February 2014), gnostic9 (8th February 2014), GreenGuy (8th February 2014), johnf (7th February 2014), Milneman (7th February 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (7th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (7th February 2014), Nasu (7th February 2014), selinam (7th February 2014), shadowstalker (7th February 2014), spiritguide (8th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Plausible Points That It's One Massive Psy-Op

Quote Some will point to ancient texts which seem to coincide with modern alien phenomena, but such things can hardly dismiss this theory. For one thing, are we to presume that fantasy and creative expression are modern inventions? That people in antiquity didn't have enough imagination to conceive of fictional tales? That they would not bother doing so for the same reasons we create fiction today? And could not TPTB have studied these things themselves, and based their Psy-Op on these mythologies in order to lend them greater legitimacy?
    I love this, not often enough addressed around here. How about the idea that psyops might not be a really a recent invention?

Why is something literally (in most peoples' minds) "written in stone" when it's written in stone (or "Akashik records" or scrolls or tablets)?

Psyops based on (ancient) psyops?

Another idea: we always talk about how the "illuminati" thinks/plans decades and generations ahead...why limit it to a couple hundred years?...it (this silly game we play as a species) could be tens of thousands of years old (or older)
    Last edited by donk; 7th February 2014 at 17:59.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

With all the known technology and the "unknown".....they could basically deceive just about the whole planet and cause mass panic and chaos.....those of us who didn't buy the lie would likely be targeted for "removal".

This BS type of disclosure deception will likely happen sooner than later, ushering in mass enslavement and death.....while the real aliens watch from at a distance with amazement at how insane and illogical the human species behaves.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Freed Fox (7th February 2014), gnostic9 (8th February 2014), johnf (7th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Focus on external threats are probably the most element form of psy-op.
    It addresses the layer of consciousness ,and humanity which is externally focused,
    and it inserts an enemy in the mind to be projected on potential allies.
    It produces aggression between those who would cooperate in innovation and change
    so that they never organize to a point that will overtake the "executive" layer. of humanity.

Ronald Reagan's statement is a message that came through the propaganda machine of the military industrial complex.
    However, unlike the more obviously destructive trickle down economics psy-op, it comes very close to the truth.
    That there is another layer to reality, that there are other civilizations, that that are numerous other ways we can live, that there are numerous other possible technologies.

The trick is to look not so much at the externals of all these identities which are used to trap us, as it is to see through the identities
    themselves.
    There is no "them", out there that is trapping some "us", there is no real internal enemy inside either, but there is
    a lot of energy moving around that can be used to build something new with to cooperate with the person across the
    imaginary line from us, to try something completely different from our repeated patterns.

Enemies, or saviors, whether they are alien, asteroid, massive earthquakes, industrial disasters, all fade in importance when everything
    is seen as ally.

Belief in enemies, or saviors, or external solutions have very long complicated, histories.
    What are my stories, and what am I doing now?

It is up to each of us to shift the psy-op process into a life healing one.

JohnF
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Delight (7th February 2014), Freed Fox (7th February 2014), gnostic9 (8th February 2014), Kindred (8th February 2014), kirolak (8th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th February 2014), sandy (8th February 2014), spiritguide (8th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 times in 115 posts

Perhaps perceivable as off topic but.. It's a good idea to update our vocabulary as terms change.

http://publicintelligence.net/tag/mi...rt-operations/

Quote In accordance with (IAW) reference a, MISO replaces the term psychological operations (PSYOP).
    Added quote:

Quote The Army has dropped the Vietnam-era name “psychological operations” for its branch in charge of trying to change minds behind enemy lines, acknowledging the term can sound ominous. The Defense Department picked a more neutral moniker: “Military Information Support Operations,” or MISO. U.S. Special Operations Command spokesman Ken McGraw said Thursday the new name, adopted last month, more accurately reflects the unit’s job of producing leaflets, radio broadcasts and loudspeaker messages to influence enemy soldiers and civilians.
    ^^Sounds like a "psy-op" itself.

To find new information on "psy-ops" change your search word to MISO for more "hits".

Back to topic:

This is a very plausible theory, and if true, would make our current "situation" much much easier to get out of. (Which is a potential hint in itself)
    Last edited by Shane; 7th February 2014 at 19:45.
    "It's not what happens to the being, it's what the being does once it happens to them" ~ Unknown

They raised me to be a Sorcerer.. They weren't happy I became a Wizard

The smartest decision I ever made was to adopt Superman's, Clark Kent, strategy.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shane For This Post:

donk (7th February 2014), Freed Fox (7th February 2014), gnostic9 (8th February 2014), johnf (7th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shane (here)
    Perhaps perceivable as off topic but.. It's a good idea to update our vocabulary as terms change.

http://publicintelligence.net/tag/mi...rt-operations/

Quote In accordance with (IAW) reference a, MISO replaces the term psychological operations (PSYOP).
    Added quote:

Quote The Army has dropped the Vietnam-era name “psychological operations” for its branch in charge of trying to change minds behind enemy lines, acknowledging the term can sound ominous. The Defense Department picked a more neutral moniker: “Military Information Support Operations,” or MISO. U.S. Special Operations Command spokesman Ken McGraw said Thursday the new name, adopted last month, more accurately reflects the unit’s job of producing leaflets, radio broadcasts and loudspeaker messages to influence enemy soldiers and civilians.
    ^^Sounds like a "psy-op" itself.

To find new information on "psy-ops" change your search word to MISO for more "hits".

Back to topic:

This is a very plausible theory, and if true, would make our current "situation" much much easier to get out of. (Which is a potential hint in itself)
    Seems spot on to me. Psy-op is too easily understood and has been seen as against the greater good.
    It was supposed to be part of the feudal defense system, till the serfs started seeing through it, and realizing it was targeting them.

I think it is more than just an amusing coincidence that the new term is also a very tasty and healthy soup!
    I like miso!

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Freed Fox (7th February 2014), gnostic9 (8th February 2014), Shane (7th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

This is a very true point , something that was discussed about 2 years ago and it faded away.

here is some material including our dear friend Harley Hawkins who was even asked ( however politely ) by our dear friend Atticus to resign from making any deliberations or statements on this possibility.

The very reason i was lead to this forum was because of the intense visions i had about this event. The visions were extremely detailed and when i came here i felt compelled to share what i saw. I quickly found Harley on this forum and made a b line to compare notes. We had uncanny similarities to our information,so much so we did some posting of how the event would unfold. Between us we managed to paint , we believe , a fairly accurate ( according to us ) view of its possible machination.

ill see if i can dig out those old threads , they were very interesting.

N
    N

13. Link to Post #8
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is a trail for you to read up on

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post226500

And this is Harley's thread ( i feel him on line now too ... lets see if he chimes in )

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ETs-As-Enemies

this is a great resource for those interested.

N

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    This is a very true point , something that was discussed about 2 years ago and it faded away.

here is some material including our dear friend Harley Hawkins who was even asked ( however politely ) by our dear friend Atticus to resign from making any deliberations or statements on this possibility.

The very reason i was lead to this forum was because of the intense visions i had about this event. The visions were extremely detailed and when i came here i felt compelled to share what i saw. I quickly found Harley on this forum and made a b line to compare notes. We had uncanny similarities to our information,so much so we did some posting of how the event would unfold. Between us we managed to paint , we believe , a fairly accurate ( according to us ) view of its possible machination.

ill see if i can dig out those old threads , they were very interesting.

N
    N
    I am confused by your post, and frustrated because of the lack of reference.

"here is some material including our dear friend Harley Hawkins who was even asked ( however politely ) by our dear friend Atticus to resign from making any deliberations or statements on this possibility. "

What specific possibility, and did you intend to include a link?

If Atticus tried to squash the subject, I would be very interested in knowing what triggered that.
    Nobody has specifically mentioned anything like project blue beam , and even with things like the Tupac holograms etc, that's
    still not very doable.
    Is that what got a strong reaction from Atticus?

JohnF

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

After perhaps way too many years of reading and listening to different sources I couldn't agree more with the OP. I'm not saying ETs and UFOs don't exist but I believe this subject has been taken to such extremes, surrounded by such secrecy that it's become the perfect story to not just hide technology they are not willing to share but to make people fearsome about the always convenient unknown foes. What better enemy would you find out there that the one that you can't see or perceive?

Very often a new story appears on the internet about a new contactee, wistleblower or insider with the most outrageous and absurd claims.... and I'm not saying all contactees are liars nor all wistleblowers either but c'mon people...

All I can say is we are all suckers for a good story but we are helping our enemies by being extremely gullible and naive and at the same time we want everybody else to "wake up" to this unbelievable "reality" that nobody (well, almost) can't see.

I'm becoming extremely cautious and skeptic these days.... as I see way too much fantasy out there proclaimed as TRUTH.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

donk (7th February 2014), Freed Fox (7th February 2014), spiritguide (8th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

HEy John , i excell at frustrating people everywhere : 0) i did fish out refrences some 60 seconds after my initial post.. sorry for the delay !

The second thread in my above post i believe contains the whole dialogue on line between HH and A from memory but mind you my memory has been frigged with quite a bit so acessing certain data is a challenge.

Ill deliberate on what got a strong reaction but we can never know when double and triple blinds are in play. Lets say Atticus was being a friend and giving a gentle word of caution. Clearly a tender topic and one which great resources are being poured in to research and have ready such an event in case its needed.

The Mars base is also a tender topic but un related to this thread.

N

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    HEy John , i excell at frustrating people everywhere : 0) i did fish out refrences some 60 seconds after my initial post.. sorry for the delay !

The second thread in my above post i believe contains the whole dialogue on line between HH and A from memory but mind you my memory has been frigged with quite a bit so acessing certain data is a challenge.

Ill deliberate on what got a strong reaction but we can never know when double and triple blinds are in play. Lets say Atticus was being a friend and giving a gentle word of caution. Clearly a tender topic and one which great resources are being poured in to research and have ready such an event in case its needed.

The Mars base is also a tender topic but un related to this thread.

N
    Lol, Thanks i didn't see your second post till after I sent my last post.

One slant on all this is that the "evil" influence that has been labeled as aliens, Demons etc, is a type of life that
    is not physical, but can show up in any physical form it wants to project.
    It has a goal of getting mankind to decide to become more like it, to incorporate more technology into it's biological nature so it can
    take 3d form (probably had it before).

But how we live, see each other, and interact with each other still is a fairly simple choice, it is a difficult one to maintain
    in the face of everyday distractions.
    The real decisions are how do we make a living and exchange with each other, what is our species going to be as it moves ahead.
    How do we take full control of all that.
    The holograms and other methods of programming can only work if we find them more interesting than our personal lifes, and our interactions with the folks in our lives as opposed to some artificial mass culture.

What we project now is what we will be as a species tommorow.

JohnF

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Freed Fox (8th February 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (7th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #13
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote What we project now is what we will be as a species tommorow.

JohnF
    Yes and No. Its wise to include projections countering yours which by degtree will cancel out your projection on a macro scale unless the proportional energy to output of said projection is higher in mass of the counter projection. The rate of degredation of " A " projection is energy x mass = OP/1.28

So on whole scales of Earth energetic infrastructure we all are One , and we all project either good or bad , in terms of Positive or Negative its good to realise these are polar and do not represent Good or Bad pre se.

Relating to this thread , the Projection is being prepared by increasing degrees of Alien propoganda, eg. They are all bad and want to take over our planet for the resources and the women and the peanuts ( which they do not get on interstellar flights like we do on domestic )

This is preperation by fear to make it REAL. In order for projections to have that super reality to them there needs an emotional ingredient to sufficiently finish the recipy of belief.

The emotion will be Fear.

N

21. Link to Post #14
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Its important to immagine that our mind sets and stereotypes can and are vastly different to our ET friends and extended family. They think in ways that can be completely foreign to most of us and to some of us we think ( as i do ) human mind sets are completely foreign ... I truly do not understand most of human thought or processes ... they seem quite illogical ... but thats just me ... in order to integrate we must show tolerance to differing species and customs.

Re an alien stage invasion , it would be an amazing event to witness ! can you imagine knowing it was happening and seeing it without fear from a vantage point of preperation. hmmm

N

+ Reply to Thread