Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rod Class ordered for Psych Evaluation

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Rod Class ordered for Psych Evaluation

Judges order on Rod's DC case.

"Defendant appeared before the Court for the first time (since the new judge, Kessler, took over) on this date (2.3.14) for a Status Conference. There was extensive discussion about the posture of the case and the filings made by the Defendant, who wishes to represent himself. This Court concluded that the filings made by the Defendant were simply incomprehensible. After talking directly to the Defendant, and considering the substance of his filings, it is this 3rd day of February, 2014, hereby, ORDERED, that a forensic examination for competency be conducted as soon as possible."

Rod will talk about this tonight on his talkshoe in about half an hour 6pm PST

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=48361&cmd=tc
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2016), gnostic9 (8th February 2014), Mad Hatter (10th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th February 2014), Sebastion (9th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th February 2014), turiya (9th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: Rod Class ordered for Psych Evaluation

That is how I kind of figured it was going to go for ol' Rod. Got to give a hand to him for giving it a good try.

Error #4 – Believing that Pirates and Privateers will follow their own “rules”
    Error #5 – Believing the Pirates and Privateers know the law

Rod will talk about this tonight on his talkshoe in about half an hour 6pm PST:

_______________edit_________________

So what I've heard is that he passed the eval with flying colors. So, now what?

Here's the prosecutors response to Rod's paperwork.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbqavty6qj...d_by_judge.doc

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 9th February 2014 at 05:07.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    That is how I kind of figured it was going to go for ol' Rod. Got to give a hand to him for giving it a good try.

turiya
    I spoke to Rod on the call at the 3 hour, 2 minute mark, the last caller for the night, and told him what I thought.

The prosecutors response is blatantly vague and misleading. Nowhere in the response did the prosecutor address the issues point by point as "findings of fact and conclusions of law" as prescribed by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Rule 52 http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_52. His only comment was he "opposes" WTF is that?

I'm sure Rod will draft a response, demanding the requisite laws and codes to support the prosecutors opposition, or he could do as I suggested on the call and express the trust.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th February 2014 at 05:23.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th February 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), Sebastion (14th November 2014), thunder24 (9th February 2014), turiya (9th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I know Rod Class as a big islamophobic paranoid person, he proved it with his 2009 letter. His personality discredits his following cases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th February 2014), Nasu (16th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by turiya (here)

turiya
    I spoke to Rod on the call at the 3 hour, 2 minute mark, the last caller for the night, and told him what I thought.

The prosecutors response is blatantly vague and misleading. Nowhere in the response did the prosecutor address the issues point by point as "findings of fact and conclusions of law" as prescribed by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Rule 52 http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_52. His only comment was he "opposes" WTF is that?

I'm sure Rod will draft a response, demanding the requisite laws and codes to support the prosecutors opposition, or he could do as I suggested on the call and express the trust.
    Nice, gripreaper. Something that has been a mystery to me up to now has been HOW to arrest a public official's bond. I've heard it said on various occasions, but I have never understood how it is done. I think your response back to Rod brings it better into focus.

Recorded the last caller, Sherlock, & made an MP3 file out of it.

click to listen

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 10th February 2014 at 23:43.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Ok, let’s get to the heart of the matter. There’s only one thing going on in court, and that’s deciding who gets to pay the taxes. Bear with me while I explain.

When you are “charged” with an infraction, the officer turns in the “charging instrument” to the clerk of the court. This instrument is then deposited and becomes “credit”, which is now used in commerce, by the court, as money. It works exactly the same as it does when the Federal government issues bonds to the Federal Reserve in exchange for “credits”, which they then spend in commerce to run the government.

When this new credit enters commerce, it is assigned a CUSIP tracking number and tracked in the Federal Reserve tracking system as it moves through commerce, with its maturity date (usually 30 years) and its usury (taxes). The taxes are the amount of interest paid incrementally as the credits deteriorate towards their inevitable expiration and worthlessness at maturity.

These credits, also known as debt instruments, also known as money, are “entrusted” to a trustee for the benefit of a beneficiary, by a grantor. This entity created to administer these credits is a “Constructive Trust”. The court operates on the presumption that the judge is the grantor, the state is the beneficiary and YOU are the trustee. The court wants YOU to pay the taxes (usury) by expressing the trust as the trustee, and forfeiting a fine, or by surety through incarceration.

You must rebut this presumption. You are the grantor. It is your energy which gives life to the credits, just like when the Federal Government uses your birth certificate bond to breathe life into the credits they administer. You must administer the trust and appoint the judge or prosecutor as the trustee and compel them to discharge the obligation or pay the tax. The bond is the surety that the taxes will be paid.

If the court wants these credits to remain in commerce, then the judge or the prosecutor can put up their bond as surety for them, as you are not the trustee, but the beneficiary of the public trust, and therefore do not agree to paying the taxes or acting as surety for the bond.

Ask the judge for the GSA bid bond, performance bond, and payment bond, the Miller Reinsurance agreements, the deposit receipt, the CUSIP tracking file, and the IRS 1099’s. Who is the original issuer? Who is the surety? Where are the credits and who benefited from their creation?

You see, everything is commerce. All actions and transactions revolve around the creation of credits and the path and velocity of those credits as they move through commerce, and who pays the usury. The rest of it is all smoke and mirrors. Until we claim our beneficial status and rebut the courts presumptions, we will continue to give our energy to this system.

The Corpus Delecti needs to be established before any commencement can proceed in court. Until the players are established, and it is also established that the court is operating as a trust, and the players are in court to force the expression of the trust, to make you the surety and the trustee, then commencement is not ratified.

Don't ratify commencement by standing and accepting the courts presumption that you are the trustee.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 11th February 2014 at 20:18.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

genevieve (7th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), Sebastion (14th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Oh man, Rod has a real uphill battle tomorrow. The prosecution just submitted their response to Rod's paperwork, in which they basically "oppose his requests" and then builds their case on his character and similar occurrences. So, both filings here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vgbfs2f3tnarnor/YJ44CVbABn

This will probably go to trial.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

NancyV (13th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

For those following along, Rod had his pre-trial hearing, and the innuendo is that the judge has full discretion on who will sit on the jury as well as what will be allowed in the courtroom. Rod was told in uncertain terms, that if he continues, to trial, he will be run through the revolving door of "contempt", and the trial will not proceed.

Here is Rod's take on the pre-trial hearing:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-48361/TS-893346.mp3

I'm not surprised. The level of corruption in the system is palatable, and NO constitutional issues are allowed in a purely administrative venue. In post #6 I explain what has occurred, and Rod WILL fulfill his surety, either by being incarcerated for contempt, or taking the plea deal they offered him at the last minute.

Did he win? Should he take the plea? I think he should take the plea and live to fight another day, or else he will wind up in the revolving door like Dean Clifford, or the PAG from Seattle, Paul Andrew Mitchell.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 30th August 2014 at 03:12.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

NancyV (13th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

For those following along Rod's case, Rod was arrested on October 28th, and transported to DC for a hearing which occurred Thursday, November 6th. Apparently Karen Hudes showed up, and there is some interesting developments along the lines of exposing the fraud. I'm not convinced that there is huge backing for Rod, but there are some interesting players showing up.

Here is the live stream of last night's audio:

http://adventuresintosovereignty.org/live/

Here is the transcript summary of what has occurred with ten years of research behind decades of corruption leading up to this day. Sorry for the long copy and paste, but the dropbox link is not accessible to everyone.

WAR CRIMES DRAMA IN WASHINGTON, DC COURTROOM
    November 2014
    Rod Class DC Gun Case Exposes the War Powers Act of 1917

The Rod Class DC Gun Case, 1:13-cr-00253-RWR, took an unexpected turn the morning of November 6. Former World Bank Lawyer Karen Hudes showed up at his hearing, along with a former FBI Agent, and several members of the AIB Radio Research Network.

Hudes, and those in attendance, were so outraged at the actions taken against the popular Legal Scholar that Hudes intends to file an Amicus Curae into the case to demand that the Judge set bail for the 60-year old Class. Hudes, and other concerned networks, want all interested parties to attend the Status Conference set for (Mon) 11/10/2014 at 11:30 AM in Courtroom 9 before Chief Judge Richard W. Roberts.

Sacha Stone, London, England, founder of New Earth Nation, co-hosted an interview with Rod Class about the upcoming Case a week before he was arrested under bizarre circumstances October 28, 2014, and held without bail in a DC jail.

The Trailer is here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Jt4N0...ature=youtu.be 8 min

Rebecca Cope, Co-host, Adventures Into Sovereignty, Andrew Bartzis, Galactic Historian, New Earth Nation and Rising Life Media have in the works a documentary and E-Learning Series to present the SOURCE DOCUMENTS that Class has uncovered in his ten-year research. It is this information that has caused the system to go into over-drive to shut Class up, any way they can.

Class has been embroiled in a DC Gun Case since May, 2013, that should have been dismissed the first time Class filed his pro-se paperwork. The gun law he is charged with violating was ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in the Heller v Palmer case he cited in the first go-round.

Before his arrest, Class filed proof in a Superior Court of Record that he is a private citizen. He gave notice of this change to the DC Court. They denied it. He filed an Amicus Curiae to show cause on October 3, 6, 7, in the private to the judge and they ignored that as well. The Judge has Registered mail sitting in DC that they have refused to accept.

Rod Class stands mute on his Amicus Curiae to protect the public. The Judge and the Prosecutor and the Public Defender have used every ploy, including Diesel Therapy, riding him around in a bus until he is exhausted and demoralized, before they bring him before the Judge.

Think this can’t happen in America in 2014? What does Rod Class know that has caused the Judge to violate Article 100 of the Lieber Code? The Judge has breached the International Law Principles of the Nuremberg Tribunal. The Court does not seem to care.

Class’s efforts to hold corrupt officials accountable to the rule of law are legendary.

It was Class who forced the North Carolina Courts to admit, on the public record, that the Administrative Agents posing as “Public Officials” are NOT. The ruling from the Judge was clear: They are “private entities, in fact, CORPORATIONS.”

To make sure he understood what the Judge meant, Class asked for an Administrative Review. He placed evidence from the Governor’s website listing the various offices of “government” for North Carolina.

The ruling by Judge Ridgeway, 11 CV 1559, in 2011, proved what Class had uncovered through his research: The “Agencies”, including the elected Governor, are NOT ‘Public officials responsible to the people. They are not organized under the Executive Branch.’

Class now had the proof he needed: The Administrative Agencies posing as government answered to the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund. An unscrupulous International Banking Cartel under the thumb of the Vatican had taken over every function of government in the United States and forgot to tell the people. (And at least 118 other countries worldwide.)

The DC case has revealed the dirty little secret the Cartel has taken great pains to hide for 100 years. The War Powers Act of 1917 as amended was used by the Banking Cartel to set the people up for an extortion racket that makes the Mafia look like Sunday School teachers.

The War Powers Act, Aka Trading with the Enemy, was amended in 1933 via the Amendatory Act to set the people up to be charged as an Enemy of the State. The DC Judge has invoked this Act as his authority to charge Class.

There is one major problem: the Judge had to be appointed under the Constitution in order to preside over an Article III Constitutional court. It is the only way he and his cronies can gain access to the accounts set up for the people’s use under the provisions of the War Powers Act. Charging Class as a War Criminal allows them access to the accounts. They can partake of the “spoils of war” and believe they have no accountability for their crimes against humanity.

Article III of the Constitution, backed up by the 11th Amendment, limits the power of Judges to preside over Civil cases only. Criminal cases must be presented before a Jury. The Judge is a neutral blind observer. There must be an injured party before a case can commence. The jury must find the accused guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The Judge declares the appropriate sentence. Robbery and murder are criminal offenses requiring a jury verdict, for instance.

Rod Class, a disabled veteran, did not injure anyone. He didn’t even break a law. Instead, he is accused in a set-up that is well-documented; he faces a possible prison sentence of 10 years for a Statutory violation that has already been ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.

What type of court has the presumed authority to charge Class in a Civil action that carries a felony penalty that could land him in jail for years?

There is only one place in Statutory Law that gives a Judge any authority to preside over such a case: 50 USC Chapter 3, Section 23: War and National Defense. The War Powers Act of 1917, as amended, has been invoked.

Class understands this Act. His history lesson starts with the Civil War. The Banking Cartel funded the war efforts for the South. Lincoln refused to borrow money from them, preferring instead to conscript the resources of the American people as collateral to back his currency, the greenback. Lincoln was assassinated for his efforts, but he had given the bankers the perfect method to overthrow the fledgling Republic.

In 1913, during a Christmas Recess, the Cartel bribed enough Congressmen to pass the Federal Reserve Act. They set themselves up to print the currency for the USA. They started World War I in 1914. In 1917, they got the War Powers Act passed.

Understanding the ramifications of this Act 100 years later will make it clear why the Secret Shadow Government wants Rod Class shut up.

Reading the Act reveals how cleverly the American people were set up by the bankers and their agents. They stole the resources of the people, kept them as the spoils of war, and set the people up as war criminals. This Act explains why the Bankers and their cronies, the 1%, control all the resources, while the 99% struggle to survive, lose their homes to fraudulent foreclosures, and get railroaded before a War Crimes Tribunal on trumped-up charges.

During World War I, under the War Powers Act of 1917, and in full force and effect from that time forward, all private property belonging to the people was conscripted for the use of the war effort. To conscript means “to draft for military service.”

This Act imposed restrictions deemed necessary “during a time of war.” What was formerly a right – to trade with anyone anywhere – now became a “privilege” requiring permission. One had to apply for a license to “trade with the enemy.” License and Registration procedures were put in place to keep up with the property the people contributed to the war effort.
    The Alien Property Custodian, Agent in charge of registration, was required to keep up with the contribution of the people. This Agent had authority to create war bonds, or death bonds, or other means, using the people as collateral to fund the war debt.

Under Power of Attorney Appointment, the Agent was appointed Trustee of the Trusts set up for such purposes. All rights, title, and interest to manage the people’s property as if it was owned by the Government was placed under the Agent’s control.

EXCEPT: The Alien Property Custodian had to settle any claims brought before him resulting from the use of the people’s property. Under Section 7, “No person shall be held liable in any court for anything done or admitted under this Act.”

Courts were not allowed to hold peaceful inhabitants accountable for failure to pay a debt. The people had no choice in the matter, all property belonged to the State, under Section 9 of the War Powers Act, the Alien Property Custodian was required by law to settle the debts. All one had to do was present the claim under Oath, via signature, and it had to be settled.

UNLESS: a person was guilty of War Crimes. If one was even suspected of aiding and abetting the enemy, all such property could be confiscated and permanently turned over to the State, and no such compensation would be required.

Please read that last paragraph about ten times. It provides major clues why neither you nor your grandparents nor great-grandparents ever saw any debts paid or resources returned “after the war is over.”

World War I was over in 1918. How can the War Powers Act of 1917 still be in force?

Most people do not know their history like Rod Class does. They are not aware of the National Banking Emergency declared in 1933 that has never been lifted. They do not know that a price was put on the head of every newborn through the Social Security Act of 1935. Section 501 set a price of $1.8 million per live birth, and Section 502 gave the government mandatory funding of $1 Million for every year thereafter, in 1935 dollars. This funding was conscripted from the future labors of the offspring and placed in trust. The Alien Registration Act of 1940 set up the method to assign a unique name and number to each child. The Birth Certificate, issued in the given name of the newborn, provides proof that a trust was set up, and a Government Copywrite Trademark issued, in order for the Custodian to have a means to settle any debts.

Rod Class, 60, has provided, at minimum, $61.8 million, to “the government” to settle his debts. His paltry military disability check will not even pay for the rising costs of his defense in the DC case. He has to depend upon donations. If he goes to prison, his pension will be pulled and his wife, who is also disabled, will not have funds to live on. Yet someone had access to those funds and more.

The provisions passed in 1917 set the people up to be used as collateral for the currency. In exchange, the Federal Reserve Board, a for-profit, private enterprise with no more “federal” standing than Fed-Ex, had agreed to pay the debts of the government. That included the needs of the people.

Need a new car? Present a bill with your signature to the Custodian. The Banking Cartel had agreed to settle all debts in exchange for the rights to print the currency.

Today, the Department of Motor Vehicles claims the right to conscript the Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin when a new vehicle is purchased. The auto dealer is told to send it to STATE OF (home state). The private party who paid for the vehicle receives a Certificate of Title from DMV, “equitable title,” a “beneficial interest” to use the vehicle. Proof of Driver’s License is required for permission to use what was thought to be the private property of the one who “bought” it.

The Register of Deeds converts real estate transactions into a fee-simple Warranty Deed. The former owner is now subject to a Tenant (property) Tax to use the property. Building permits, restrictions, and fines accrue if one fails to maintain the property as specified by the owner. Fail to pay the Property tax for two years and the “tenant” can be forced off the land even if there is no mortgage.

“The Agents” are conscripting and claiming ownership of the people’s resources like clockwork for some undisclosed party. Why is the Agent not paying the debts of the people as required by law?

Title 31, Judiciary, traces how it requires the Judge, the Prosecutor, and the Public Defender in order to access the account in the “Defendant’s” name. Rod Class filed his paperwork to require the Prosecutor and the Public Defender to act as Trustee in order to honorably settle any accounts that were required in order to settle his DC Case. The Judge “denied” his paperwork, as he has denied countless pages which expose the grand swindle.

When a Judge accuses the “Defendant” of a war crime, the Judge can gain access the accounts set up to settle any debts. He can preside over the creation of court bonds, prison bonds, and gain access to municipal funding as “legal” bribes for looking the other way when he knows that a man is not guilty of any crime. He pads his retirement account as an agent for the Cartel.

As a War Criminal, Class has no rights and no remedy. The Judge can deny him access to the accounts, no matter that he files proper protocol, proves that he is not an enemy of the State, and places proof of the accounts. He has no means, method, nor duty to access the accounts. That is the Fiduciary Duty of the Judge and the Court acting as Bank on behalf of the Cartel.

A Judge does not have to prove that Class is an Enemy of the State. The charge itself is enough for the Judge and his cronies to access the accounts and put the spoils of war in their own pocket.

So Rod Class utilized the only choice left to him. He served notice that he is not a “US Citizen” under presumption of authority to the Corporations Posing as Governments. He filed proof of his Private Citizen Status.

The result: The Judge knows what Class has filed so he circumvents justice by failure to pick up the Registered Mail.

The comedy of errors has been well-documented by Class and his band of Researchers. The Trailer for the Documentary Series will be released in the coming days. The Source Documents Class teaches from reveals the truth of the methods used by the Cartel to take over every function of government while the people weren’t paying attention. For more information, contact info@adventuresintosoevereignty.com. Request information on the E-Learning Course that is in production to reveal the Source Documents from the Congressional Record, from various Acts, and from a deep understanding of the Statutes and Codes that have allowed a Judge to treat himself and his cronies to the “spoils of war” at the people’s expense.

Class has placed his paperwork in an archive that is readily available on the internet. His teaching is freely available on the AIB Radio Network on Talkshoe.com. Various international organizations, including New Earth Nation, have his back. An International Tribunal is under organization to hold these illegal Agents and the Corporations posing as Government accountable to the Rule of Law.

This article was written with help from the Rod Class Research Network by Rebecca Cope, Co-ordinator, New Earth Nation Law Academy. For information about the International Tribunal for Natural Justice contact Rebecca@humanitad.org

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

conk (14th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2014), Gardener (13th November 2014), genevieve (9th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), Sebastion (8th November 2014), sigma6 (9th November 2014), spiritwind (13th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Thank you for updating gripreaper.

My perception in a general and conceptual manner on this issue at the moment is the following:

For many of us who are somewhat involved and / or accompanying the Rod Class case, we are living in times of profound revelations.

You see, all taxes, penalties, injustice, theft, etc., are applied to the 'entity' created for us it's a 'dead body' which we call the legal name.

A more esoteric point of view, seems to me the way 'they' chose to make obtaining our consent on any aspect of our physical life, without suffering the consequent karmic reaction for their iniquities not apply directly to us as beings human, but on the artificial entity.

This bath light in the 'legal' belly of the beast being too revealing for me and I take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart, to all the people involved in this case with the intention of helping to bring an end to slavery on this planet .

Waiting for the progress of the case.

Interesting times my friends.

Hugs.

Naste.

18. Link to Post #11
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good morning everyone.

I was researching the news of Rod Class case and came across a judge named Anna von Reitz commenting on the case.
    http://scannedretina.com/2014/11/08/...-reitz-alaska/

Looking for more information about the judge Anna von Reitz found this interesting page.

Quote If you really are serious about knowing how to restore the Republic and your freedom you need to put some effort into knowing how our freedoms are being robbed from us by fraud, deception, threat, duress, coercion, and intimidation every day of our lives and have been for over 100 years by the criminals who have hijacked our government, wealth, and heritage for their own gain and evil intentions.

Knowledge is power, and the ultimate civil power resides in every individual in America. By studying the following links in the order presented, you will know more about freedom and what the creator expected from us and endowed us with Through His Divine Son, and you will know your responsibility in that regard.

The last Link is a link to this page, so to send this whole compendium to someone you should just send the last link to let them have the whole series.

http://annavonreitz.com/
    I have difficulty getting to understand the 'legal' language after translation into Portuguese because the terms used can have many different meanings, but I think this information can prove to add content to this discussion.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

hmm... a lot of interesting stuff going on... the weirdest thing happened to me, got locked out of my main email from the 6th to the 11th... and only because of constant emails and letters and phone calls, and so much going on during that time from this issue with Rod which I wanted to speak to.... to a webinar by David Kevin Lindsay I almost missed but he got postponed because of technical issues with his web platform... too strange... the timing was just too strange...

the beneficiary is the NAME, not us... although there is an interpretation where we are a living man in the private and a beneficiary to the what the BC "represents"... but this is more by indirect reference, since it is all in the private... and therefore by definition not "visible" to the public... Therefore the only thing the courts see is in the public, and that is the registered corporatie NAME, the fictional legal entity... the account they know how to draw funds from or bond more likely... ("monetize")

That said I am now following and agreeing with Boris, because his whole interpretation fits a diagram I have created of how we hold property. When asked who we are, or our NAME, I would have unlimited certified copies of the BC on hand. I AM a recipient of the certificate for the REGISTERED NAME and stick to that... everything else is alleged... What is my NAME!? MY NAME!!!??? Them asking it is a GAME, a TEST, a TRAP! My name is RECIPIENT OF THE CERTIFICATE TO THE REGISTERED NAME.... PERIOD!

And now I am understanding an interpretation that we CAN step in as an executor (limited trustee) there is a defect in the trust... something to do with a reversionary interest... I agree with Boris, the more I study what he is saying... they come to us with notices, because by definition we have an interest... We are grantor, and have the right to step in based on an interpretation of reversionary interest. For the purpose of seeing to it all profits, earnings, (the fruits) go to the State, if they try to put liability on us we can charge them with fraud, they are trying to plunder the estate. Which violates the very reason they have the power to collect the fruits of the Estate in the first place... Going after us is violation, and us going after and claiming ownership to anything the NAME is owner of is the same violation... on the other side...

It's like a car accident, when the cop shows up and sees the people wander about, he immediately needs to know who is who, one is guilty one is the liable party, it's a commercial insurance situation.... one has liability, that's it, after that, it's just paperwork....

in the case of a charge against the person we want to accept for "honour" (same as value, but more reference to interest, as opposed to a monetary value) So this is also like Christian Walters said it's about moving (or transferring title) We come in based on our interest and make sure the it's understood who is the usufruct (the State) ... After that it's very clear who is the liable party for expenses, taxes, fines, ... i.e. all liabilites... (the legal owner) All you can do as Executor on behalf of the NAME is accept for value (or better for honor) and deliver it to the Treasury, (WINSTON WAS SO RIGHT!!!)

If they try to block it, then they are the belligerent, now the tables are turned, the way they should be... you have the whole of the law on your side... you are acting to protect the trust and they are trying to take from it by charging you... now it's just a matter of understanding that and sticking to it without wavering...

Winston was right... you can NEVER go wrong by accepting for value, (and returning or directing it toward the Treasury) in Boris' case he says accept for honor and return to treasury... any checks or funds you get out of it, have to be returned... This is all about usufruct... the State being the owner is the usufructury of a usufruct... as long as you stay out it, that is what creates the liability for them, the BC is PROOF of all of this... the beneficial owner by definition they also take on all the liability and taxes... by the same token we have equitable title, right to use... of all that is held by the STATE via the Registered NAME, which is also tied to what you your supposed to pledged into the system... This is a military interpretation of how God works... apparently... think about it, when you rebel against "God" vs when you "surrender" all your heart to him... It's a perfect metaphor, maybe a philosophical maxim... this is the model of the usufruct when you think about it...

This is the only way to go for me, suits my style simple stupid, how else can you fight the machine... you can't... Rod is an exception, but anyone who reaches where he is at, and doesn't make this breakthrough (insight) will fall into the trap... and gets' caught in that deadly tug of war of hair splitting... All he has to do is stop claiming ownership, come in as the executor based on a reversionary interest accept all liabilities for honour to be directed to the treasury and HE is out and the STATE (via the NAME) is IN... now he can use his stuff in his private capacity... they got him where they want him... he loves to fight... Dean did the same thing... this is where he can switch it on them...

( I still need to understand this better) but it's his right as grantor to step in and correct any defects, in this case the mistaken idea that he is the beneficial owner when it is clearly the State, by way of the Registered NAME.... which IS THE STATE, going through YOUR PLEDGED ENERGY....

(needs more work, but I know this is the fundamental reality... just need to articulate this more...
    Last edited by sigma6; 13th November 2014 at 01:24.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (14th November 2014), genevieve (13th November 2014), NancyV (13th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (13th November 2014), Nasu (13th November 2014), Sebastion (13th November 2014), spiritwind (14th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I caught what the "defect in the trust" is... we have to instruct for any charges or liabilities (or any "offers") to be sent to Treasury. We are judged by many things including our actions. This shows by definition we recognize we are not the liable party, and not meddling in the trust, or arguing on it's behalf, etc... All you can really do is "accept for value" or in Boris' case "accept for honor" (seeing as this is technically, a non monetary transaction, more about transferring titles. It's the Treasury that can deal with, these, although I also am pretty sure the banks also have a license to monetize acceptances...

The "Acceptance" is just the tip of the iceberg, a powerful action loaded with much hidden meaning underneath, one of them is your promise to pay, in the event of a default by the Treasury, to which you pledged all your life energy and assets to, via the birth certificate registration process...

I also believe he said it becomes a Bill of Exchange. This is another thing with the literalists, and the "show me the Bill" crowd... It's not a literal Statement type document with the Word "Bill" at the top... ':O Many things can be considered "Bills of Exchange" most would NOT know one if they saw one... Money is a bill of exchange, receipts are bills of exchange... ie. it is more a label on a "thing" so labeled because you are defining it within the larger context of a another transaction, much like the words stimulus and response... are determined by the wider context of some interaction of things...

More coming as I tease out more "interpretations" what he is saying ;-)

I also got a link to all the files Rod has collected and filed, etc... holy, this guy is an animal!

But I found the first three docs he filed, he was in jurisdiction from the first filing... all the rest was a Dog and Pony show while they slowly "reeled him in"...
    He could have accepted the liability, deposit to treasury, claimed no ownership, and declared his special interest with a certified copy of the BC, all done administratively, to avoid any "misinterpretation"... Of course this is all hindsight 20/20 stuff, but this is how we learn, Rod is getting so close, they can see him coming...

I can't wait to hear what Karen has got to say on his situation... wonder how much she can say?

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:26 PM
    To: rod-class@rayservers.com

To All AIB / Rod Class Listeners:
    Subject: [rod-class] An Open Letter to Rod's Supporters from Sharon Class and Other Info
    Rod's wife, Sharon, is being inundated with phone calls from listeners and supporters,
    and while she appreciates everyone's concern for Rod and any help you want to give,
    she should not be subjected to constant interruptions that prevent her and the others
    that are working daily to make Rod's situation better for him and the efforts of them to
    make sure Rod is being properly taken care of as they pursue strategies to allow Rod
    to receive the Justice that he, and all Americans, have superior "rights" to. Therefore,
    PLEASE do not call Sharon anymore ! We will try to keep you all in the loop via the

Big List when we have new information. And, PLEASE, Do Not contact any of the other
    people who are working on Rod's behalf ! Also, Rod seems to be being treated humanely
    at this point ! Thank you !

Here's Sharon's letter to Rod's supporters:

"I have tried not to have to do this letter, however, I am being hit with phones calls that
    I Do Not have time for. I clearly understand everyone’s concern about Rod’s incarceration,
    I also understand that those of you who have the capability to do airtime, videos, etc. have
    been calling those whom I have tried diligently to work with for hours on end to get Rod free.
    You need to understand, as I am told, that asking their “permission” to do this or do that on
    behalf of Rod is only delaying them from doing what they have worked so hard and spent
    so many hours doing. I know, I was on the other end of that call. Asking put this [info] out on
    the air, or asking what the status is on Rod is only taking up their precious time and it seems
    that it has been going on ever since his arrest. I really don’t have anything that I am going to
    disclose [or am authorized to], and neither are they going to disclose any information to anyone.
    Trust me, folks, they have put in “some time” over this. I am quite sure you all have gotten
    emails from Dxxxxx Cxxxx and you all are also calling Dxxxxx who has been asked time and
    time again, not to give out information. I am asking for your cooperation to stop the excessive
    phone calls, when there is something to be said, you will get the information. As of right now
    everyone just needs to go on and leave these people to do the jobs they’ve been doing,
    everything is and will turn out, it is in God’s hands and I put must faith in Him, and those
    working on his [Rod's] behalf. Thank You all for your cooperation in this matter. As you know, and as
    I know you all have heard Rod on the radio say, that I [Sharon] know nothing about Law, that
    is absolutely correct. I don’t profess to know Law. However, I do know my husband, talk to
    him daily, and believe me, he will be glad to know there are people out there who (honestly)
    do care about him and believe in what he is doing. We all have worked hard and there are
    better days ahead ! So PLEASE, If you won’t do it for me, then PLEASE DO IT FOR
    ROD’S SAKE."

Sharon Class

IMPORTANT: Please be polite and exercise restraint when contacting the following
    government people and places !

The following is from one of the other people actively helping Rod:

"...you can also if you wish, Sharon, give them [the listeners] the info to the courts, the
    jail and those phone numbers, let them inquire to them about Rod's status, if they call
    the courts, [about] the case # [Criminal Action No. 13-00253-RWR] so that these jails
    and courts know [that] Rod has backing. This will take the pressure away from us, as you
    can see, then you will have directed the calls [to] them, let them [the government] take
    the pressure for what they have done. They [the listeners] can write to the courts to inquire
    about Rod, you can also state...that the information [we have] is limited due to limited
    contact with Rod. This keeps the people alert and [helps] the people to pressure the
    courts and jails.

Here is where Rod is being held as this plays out:

DC Jail Information
    http://doc.dc.gov/page/correctional-facilities
    The administrative headquarters is located at 2000 14th Street, NW, Seventh Floor,
    Washington, DC 20009. The main telephone number is (202) 673-7316.
    The Central Detention Facility (DC Jail) is located at 1901 D Street, SE, Washington,
    DC 20003. The telephone number for the Command Center at the DC Jail
    is (202) 698-4932.

The court website...and Rod's next appearance >> Thurs, 11.20.14 <<
    http://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/dcd/
    District Court of the United States

The Courthouse Location:
    The E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse
    333 Constitution Avenue N.W.
    Washington D.C. 20001
    >> REMEMBER...PARKING IS A PROBLEM IN DC ! PLAN AHEAD !
    Contact Phone: 202-354-3000 The Clerk's Office Hours 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
    Other Court phone numbers:
    http://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/dcd/listings

IMPORTANT: Please be polite and exercise restraint when contacting the following
    government people and places !

Direct PACER / ECF Link to track the case https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov
    ...there is a cost to subscribe if you over access and download docs !
    The search terms to put in the search boxes is "Class" and "Rodney".

>> The Master Rod Class Dropbox Site for the DC Trial:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5rhb3ux5d...03dkgKHn6nLQfa
    Last edited by sigma6; 16th November 2014 at 21:12.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (14th November 2014), gripreaper (14th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (14th November 2014), Sebastion (14th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

gripreaper.

Sorry for being out of topic in this post.

I was looking for updates regarding the Rod Class case and came across this book.

The description sounded very interesting.

Someone here knows it or its author to make a recommendation or not?

Quote Necromancy En Masse: An Expose on Lawsters, Banksters, and the Hierarchy of You

In the twenty year period between 1913 and 1933, many crucial events happened—and failed to happen. What did happen is the First World War, the abolishment of the U.S. Treasury, an exponential increase in Government debt that became impossible to repay, and the transfer of essentially all the gold of the United States to the Federal Reserve (Federal Reserve). What did not happen is that no one filed a Quo Warranto in a court of Admiralty to challenge the constitutionality of the Federal Reserve Act, which in 1933 thereby became "public policy." All governments are corporations--legal fictions, abstract constructs of the mind. They are unreal entities. All men and women, as sovereigns, are morally free of all overlords, governments, bureaucracies, or external authorities who would seek to exert any control to the contrary. A "government" is an abstract construct, a legal fiction that enables some people to rule others by force. Someone in a government has automatic power over the lives of others not for any merit or accomplishment on his part, or direct relationship with the people "governed," but merely because he occupies a position in the artificial institution. Today all the various "bodies of law" mentioned above constitute parts of the aggregate whole that comprise the tools of governing wielded by those who actually rule. The dominant political undercurrent of the 20th Century has been an unrelenting effort to eliminate freedom and subjugate humanity under a one world commercial government. In America, the 14th Amendment fraudulently laid the foundation for expropriating and re-constituting law, government, money, and society. "The law is a game. It's like a chessboard. A decision comes down and there are 22 different interpretations. One judge says `no,' five judges say `yeah.' Seven judges turn over the five judges, they say `no.' Then you go to Washington, nine judges say `yeah.' So it’s individual opinions." All this would be tolerable except for the fact that human lives are attached. Force (violence and injury) flows from legal decisions. The law is both imprecise and brutal. That is a disquieting mix. Like the gladiator fights of ancient Rome, law is an adversarial game of life and death. Force is escalated to whatever degrees are necessary to effect enforcement. That ultimately means death. Violence, imprisonment, death, and threat of death back up all law. Law and governments rule by playing death against life. Throughout history countless cultures, religions, tribes, countries, groups, associations, etc., have formulated the "laws" which govern their functioning and the actions of their members. To have any teeth, all such rules and regulations are backed up by force. Diverse bodies of law have prevailed in varying degrees of preeminence. A great many of them remain, incorporated into governmental legal systems. There are only two kinds of law: common law and Roman Civil Law. The first is of, by, and from the people, i.e. life, from the "ground up and inside out," as it were. The second is the law of rulers, born in abstraction and power considerations, administered by coercion "from the top down." "...the basic concept of these two systems was as opposite as the poles. In the civil law, the source of all law is the personal ruler, whether prince, king, or emperor; he is sovereign. In the Common Law, certainly as finally developed in America, the source of all law is the people. They, as a whole, are sovereign. During the centuries, these two systems have had an almost deadly rivalry for the control of society, the Civil Law and its fundamental concepts being the instrument through which ambitious men of genius and selfishness have set up and maintained despotisms; the Common Law, with its basic principles being the instrument through which men of equal genius, but with love of mankind burning in their souls, have established and preserved liberty and free institutions."

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Necromancy-En-.../dp/1494326191

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote In the twenty year period between 1913 and 1933, many crucial events happened—and failed to happen. What did happen is the First World War, the abolishment of the U.S. Treasury, an exponential increase in Government debt that became impossible to repay, and the transfer of essentially all the gold of the United States to the Federal Reserve (Federal Reserve). What did not happen is that no one filed a Quo Warranto in a court of Admiralty to challenge the constitutionality of the Federal Reserve Act, which in 1933 thereby became "public policy." All governments are corporations--legal fictions, abstract constructs of the mind. They are unreal entities.
    Exactly what I remember from Winston Shrout... thanks for sourcing this out, and definitely in more detail... awesome find... great to see Americans (or expats?) digging up more and more research, the truth is being "unearthed" finally... it's happening...

but the game of ultimate control lies in the BC, that is how they set it you have the greater advantage, except they didn't give you the rules to the game, so it's "you against the State" but the first secret to realize is the the "You" is actually the State... in a joint business trust with co-trustee, co-beneficiary type relationship...
    Last edited by sigma6; 16th November 2014 at 21:43.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (16th November 2014), Sebastion (27th November 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Rod Class Out of Jail

Rod got out of jail and is telling the story about what happened. Everyone should listen to this and understand how corrupt the system is, how Rod nailed them for it, and hopefully learn how to use this against the system. He didn't get off scot free, but he's not in jail. 23 minutes.
    http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-48361/TS-922115.mp3

________________Edit________________

Case Files Sealed

This reminds me of what happened to Darryl Freck & the 83-84 participants of the Farm Claims Class Action law suit. The participants of the suit won the court case against the federal government by default judgment. The participants then asked the court repeatedly for Summary Judgment. This would have totally bankrupted the already bankrupt United States Corporation (as the participants demanded payment in gold, which the government doesn't have), so to prevent this from coming out in the open, Janet Reno sealed the case for reasons of National Security. The 85 participants were then sought ought & arrested, then thrown in prison (I believe on trumped up charges of conspiracy), just to keep a lid on the truth of the matter.

Darryl Freck came on a Talkshoe several years ago to tell his story. There were many episodes of him doing this. I recorded just about every one of these. In this one, Darryl gives an overview of what had happened. The government (which includes the court system) is indeed corrupt to the bone: http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=55672

All the other interviews can be found through the following link:
    http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1901509#i
    Last edited by turiya; 27th November 2014 at 22:45.

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Rod Got Railroaded
    byRob Ryder

Rob Ryder goes through the complaint against Rod
    showing how Rod got screwed and what Rod can do about it.

Published on Nov 28, 2014
    Looking for errors in indictments, who to "blame" and what to do about it...
    Last edited by turiya; 30th November 2014 at 00:10.

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Rod was forced into a plea deal, in lieu of perpetual diesel therapy and continued incarceration. The courts are corrupt to the bone. Dean Clifford and Paul Andrew Mitchell are stuck in that revolving door because they wont plead. Dean has been incarcerated for over a year. His paperwork, as well as Paul's and Rod's have been ignored, sealed, and kept from being brought forward.

Yes, the farm claims case is a huge example of how corrupt the system is. Its discouraging.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

sandy (30th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

ROD CLASS, THE "DEBRA JONES HOAX" & THE "JUDGE DALE HOAX"

FIRST, SEE LINKS HERE: https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/...e-thanks-to-j/ . http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=7&pageSize=15 (Click on Episode 869 dated 07-08-2014.).

ROD CLASS:
    Class is a functionally-illiterate amateur legal theorist with barely a high school education, a history of PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS and a record of LOSING EVERY SINGLE ADMINISTRATIVE AND JUDICIAL CASE IN WHICH HE HAS EVER BEEN INVOLVED (MORE THAN 73 CONSECUTIVE LOSSES IN A ROW AND STILL COUNTING). In addition, Class is a TWICE-CONVICTED, weapons-related, CONVICTED FELON (possessing in his car an illegally-sawed-off, fully-loaded, Springfield shotgun, two night sticks outfitted with concealed razor blades, one fully-loaded rifle, three fully-loaded handguns, one of which was illegally unsecured and positioned between the front seats for quick and easy access, several hundred more rounds of ammunition for all four firearms on-board, one large machete on the driver’s side door for easy access, fourteen large knives and daggers of varying size and lethal effect, one illegal spring-deployed switch blade knife, three axes of various sizes and packages of concealed razor-type blades found beneath his clothing when frisked, etc.).

But, more importantly, Class is a NOTORIOUS PROFESSIONAL HOAXER AND CHARLATAN who is behind the “Judge DALE Hoax”, the” BOMBSHELL: FOURTH Administrative Ruling Hoax”, the “Property Into Other People’s Names Hoax”, the “Court Registry Investment System Hoax” and numerous other legal hoaxes, all of which he uses to “TRICK” his own followers into believing his intentionally false claims about the law and the legal system.

Class has his own internet radio show on AIB Talkshoe Radio (which broadcasts a pre-recorded "CONFERENCE CALL"). http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....reset-and.html. On this show, Class makes intentionally FALSE and FRAUDULENT claims about the law and the legal system to incite hatred and violence against the ELECTED representatives of "We The People" and their appointees. On his show, Class advocates suing these people and their agencies for doing their jobs. For jurisdictional reasons, Class recommends suing them in administrative court using the "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS". http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-further.html .

DEBRA JONES HOAX:
    On July 8, 2014, in Episode 869, Class purported to bring in a "LEGAL INSIDER" as a guest on his radio show and introduced her as "former attorney" and "former law enforcement officer", "Debra Jones’’. (See links at very top.).

Not surprisingly, during this 2 hour 43 minute show, Jones made the same utterly delusional claims about the law and the legal system that Class himself makes. But, Jones also claimed that: 1). as a “former police woman”, she and her fellow officers did nothing but intentionally break the law to harm the public; and that 2). as a “former attorney”, she, the judges, the prosecutors and her fellow attorneys did nothing but intentionally break the law to harm the public. (See links at very top.).

Class’ radio audience was understandably SHOCKED and HORRIFIED by the claims of Jones whom they genuinely believed was a REAL "legal insider" who was actually telling them the TRUTH. This radio show became an internet sensation, much to the delight of Class and Jones (because it successfully incited the hatred and violence that is was intended to incite).

THE TRUTH:
    There was only one problem. THE WHOLE THING WAS ONE BIG HOAX. Before putting her on his internet radio show, Class already knew that Jones WAS NOT a “legal insider”, WAS NOT a "former attorney" and WAS NOT a "former law enforcement officer". In fact, Class already knew that Jones was EVERY BIT THE FRAUD AND CHARLATAN THAT HE WAS.

ABOUT JONES:
    1. Jones’ REAL name is "Debra Jenks Jones";
    2. Jones is 50 years old;
    3. Jones lives in Puyallup, Pierce County, Washington State. This is why many of her seminars are conveniently held in nearby Yelp, Washington State;
    4. Jones HAS NEVER HAD a professional license of ANY TYPE from ANY STATE (which means that she was NEVER an attorney). This is why Jones will not reveal the name of the law school that she allegedly attended or the state(s) that allegedly issued her a law license;
    5. Jones was NEVER a "law enforcement officer". This is why Jones will not reveal the name and location of the law enforcement agency/ies at which she was allegedly so employed;
    6. Jones STILL solicits and collects money from her victims for seminars by FRAUDULENTLY claiming to be a "former police officer" and a former "police woman". http://protrustacademy.com/

NOTE:
    It is a STATE crime to impersonate an "attorney" or a "law enforcement officer”. It is a FEDERAL FELONY to use a "means of interstate commerce" (like the internet) to commit fraud (like soliciting money for seminars by fraudulently claiming to be a "former attorney", "former police officer" or by fraudulently claiming to be "Private Attorney General" who can "train" others to become the same). http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2015/...es-jun-23.html. Victims who have paid for such seminars may recover THREE TIMES their money back under FEDERAL RICO.

JUDGE DALE HOAX:
    Rodney "DALE" Class and two other NOTORIOUS PROFESSIONAL HOAXERS AND CHARLATANS distributed FAKE legal books online that revealed FAKE legal information WHICH THEY THEMSELVES ACTUALLY CREATED, but which they fraudulently told the American people were written by a FAKE “retired federal judge” named, “Judge DALE” (which uses Rodney DALE Class’ middle name, “DALE”, as an inside joke). The “Judge DALE forgeries” include: “The Matrix And the US Constitution” (2010), “The Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America” (2012) and “Lawfully Yours” (2014). Most of the other “Judge DALE” articles posted online are mere re-prints of section five of “The Great American Adventure” under different names (“Legal Advice From A Retired Federal Judge Turned Whistle Blower”, “Retired Federal Judge Spills The Beans”, etc.). In the “Judge DALE Forgeries”, Rodney "DALE" Class confirmed his own delusional claims about the law and the legal system while FRAUDULENTLY pretending to be "Judge DALE". Like all of Rod Class’ claims about the law and the legal system, his claims in the “Judge DALE forgeries” were also designed and intended to incite hatred and violence against the ELECTED representatives of "We the People" and their appointees. As hard as it is to believe, Class’ two co-conspirators in this hoax still peddle all three of the “Judge DALE forgeries” from their own personal websites DESPITE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE ENTIRELY FAKE.
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf . https://anticorruptionsociety.files....format_pdf.pdf
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....bk-format1.pdf
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/20...-constitution/
    And, speaking of "MATRIX" hoaxes, for more "MATRIX" hoaxes by the very same charlatans involved here, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7CejgSkjc&t=22s (Go to this video FIRST. Then, go to :30-:45 for an ACTUAL PHOTO of THE REAL "Judge DALE" inside the "MATRIX"); http://www.globaltruth.net/jeff-rens...g-the-matrix/; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sykRuXXNJzU ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX5IJMevyP8 ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4eRlBbcFkc.
    (FORGERIES CONTINUED)
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....th-edition.pdf
    https://anticorruptionsociety.files....ed-states1.pdf
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/tag/judge-dale/

RELATED DOCUMENTS:
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/rod-class/
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/ta...ey-dale-class/
    https://anticorruptionsociety.com/20...-with-justice/

OTHERS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE "JUDGE DALE HOAX":
    http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....reset-and.html
    http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-further.html
    http://www.shiftfrequency.com/admira...ee/#more-26988

CLASS' CO-CONSPIRATORS CAUGHT ON TAPE WHILE ACTUALLY ENGAGED IN THE THE "JUDGE DALE HOAX". (Jeff Rense is NOT involved in the hoax.). Go to the following videos FIRST. Then, go to the times indicated below. They are the exact times of the hoax documented therein.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05o4CpB9I8g&t=260s (Go to this video FIRST, then go to 2:25-11:35)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRPZD3_w5k (Same as above. 42:10-49:15)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKI4zPI504E (Same. 3:50-4:30 & 7:15-56:00)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgYbD6fcw8 (Same. 34:20-36:30)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAryrdGenL4 (Same. 1:30-1:45)

Class’ co-conspirators in the “Judge DALE Hoax” are the same two charlatans who assisted Class in ALL OF THE “LEGAL” HOAXES DESCRIBED ABOVE (in the second paragraph). These two charlatans are also behind the “NASA War Document Hoax” and the “Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Hoax”. For more on these hoaxes, read the comments by snoop4truth posted below the following videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4J7NLlloN0&t=274s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Bk_YmrK-M&t=3701s

ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:
    Snoop4truth did not expose these two hoaxes to harm Rod Class or Debra Jones. Instead, Snoop4truth exposed these two hoaxes solely to reduce the catastrophic damage that such INTENTIONAL FRAUD inflicts upon the American people every single day.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 8th August 2017 at 22:48. Reason: To shorten and tighten up language.

31. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

ROD CLASS & "MY 'PAPERWORK' WOULD HAVE OVERTURNED EVERY PRIOR CASE HOAX”

FIRST, SEE THE HOAX HERE: http://sitsshow.blogspot.ca/2014/11/...t-here-is.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWKEmiMZTOc&t=348s (Do not click on the following blue numbers. They link to wrong video. GO TO THE VIDEO ONLY. Then, go to the times. They are the EXACT TIMES for the hoax exposed in video above. At: 3:25:-3:50, 5:35-6:05, 8:50-9:20).

THE HOAX: Rod Class falsely claims that the court in his Washington, D.C. case "sealed" the court file in that case because his amateur "paperwork" (contained in that court file) would have "overturned all of the court cases that [ever] came before" it. But, this is not so.

THE TRUTH: The court "sealed" the court file in that case BECAUSE IT CONTAINED ROD CLASS' PSYCHIATRIC RECORDS.

FACT: Because court files are public, courts often "seal" court records TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY of certain types of litigants such as juvenile offenders, victims of sexual assault, parties to an adoption AND PERSONS WHOSE PSYCHIATRIC RECORDS ARE CONTAINED IN THE COURT FILE. (1) Indeed, it is precisely because courts “seal” such court files (or parts thereof) that CLASS’ FOLLOWERS HAVE NEVER KNOWN ABOUT HIS LONG HISTORY OF PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS.

THE CASE: Class was CHARGED WITH A FELONY and FACED SERIOUS PRISON TIME. What's more, Class (who only has a high school education and who is functionally illiterate) ASKED THE COURT IF HE COULD REPRESENT HIMSELF. To make matters even worse, Class EXHIBITED SIGNS OF MENTAL ILLNESS. (In this case, the court stated, in writing, that it had become concerned about Class' mental health because his court filings were "SIMPLY INCOMPREHENSIBLE" and because of the delusional "SUBSTANCE" of his written and oral communications with the court, all signs of mental illness). It is customary in such circumstances for the court to have such a defendant UNDERGO A PSYCHIATRIC EXAMINATION before making a decision as to whether such a defendant may represent himself. (2) The purpose of such a psychiatric examination is to determine whether such a defendant is mentally competent TO MAKE THE DECISION TO REPRESENT HIMSELF. The purpose of such a psychiatric examination IS NOT TO DETERMINE WHETHER SUCH A DEFENDANT IS MENTALLY CAPABLE OF ACTUALLY REPRESENTING HIMSELF. (Under the law, the court must allow such a defendant to represent himself if he is mentally competent to make the decision to represent himself EVEN IF, AS HERE, HE WAS NOT MENTALLY CAPABLE OF ACTUALLY REPRESENTING HIMSELF.). (3) So, on February 3rd, 2014, the court ordered Class to undergo a psychiatric examination and appointed a psychiatrist for that purpose. (4) After the psychiatric examination, the clerk filed Class' psychiatric records in the court file. So, the court properly "sealed" the court file TO PREVENT THE PUBLIC FROM HAVING ACCESS TO CLASS' PSYCHIATRIC RECORDS. (5)

RESULTS: Based on all the evidence, the court determined that Class WAS NOT mentally capable of actually representing himself. While OBVIOUSLY TRUE, this determination was legally irrelevant. (Under the law, the court is only supposed to determine whether such a defendant is mentally competent enough to make the decision to represent himself.). Clearly, the court here was sympathetic towards Class under the circumstances and was going out of its way to prevent him from committing "legal suicide". (6) Regardless, the court made a second determination and found that Class was mentally competent ENOUGH to make the decision to represent himself (despite correctly finding that Class WAS NOT mentally capable of actually representing himself).

THE "PAPERWORK": Amateur legal theories are pure "pretend" and "make believe" AND CANNOT "OVERTURN" ANYTHING. The amateur "paperwork" that Class misguidedly brags about in this hoax was 36 "motions" reflecting classic amateur legal theories ("capital letters", "fictional entities", "natural persons" "corporations", "living flesh and blood man", "with a soul", "UCC", "registered trade name", "Coram Nobis", etc.). To see just how likely it was that Class' amateur "paperwork" would have "overturned all of the court cases that [ever] came before [it]", simply click on the first link below. This is the court's ACTUAL RESPONSE to the very amateur "paperwork" that Class misguidedly brags about in this HOAX. Look for the term, "DENIED", after EACH and EVERY such amateur legal theory.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...n&as_sdt=40003

FOOTNOTES:
    1). http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...n&as_sdt=40006

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...2&as_sdt=40006 (at footnote 4 near end of case)

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...2&as_sdt=40006

http://www.illinois17th.com/index.ph...=382&Itemid=75 (at 16.02 (b) and (d))

2). http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...n&as_sdt=40006

3). http://scholar.google.com/scholar_ca...n&as_sdt=40006 (at the very end of section "A.")

4). https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ych-Evaluation

5). Other courts have also ordered Class to undergo similar psychiatric examinations. In the “Judge DALE forgery” entitled, "The Great American Adventure: Secrets Of America", Rodney DALE Class (while pretending to be "Judge DALE") wrote TWO ENTIRE, SEPARATE PARAGRAPHS about HIS OWN many, previous experiences with similar court-ordered psychiatric examinations and hospitalizations. To read these two separate paragraphs, go to page 107. http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf. OR go to page 110. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....format_pdf.pdf Class made a similar admission in the “Judge DALE forgery” entitled “The Matrix And The US Constitution” (while pretending to be “Judge DALE”) on page 5 at end of paragraph 2. https://anticorruptionsociety.files....bk-format1.pdf. See also "Sorry It Has Come To This" in Episode 917 dated 1-29-15. http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=5&pageSize=15

According to documents filed by amateur legal theorist, Carl Miller (real name "Richard John Champion") himself and found on Pacer.gov., he has had similar experiences to those of Class with respect to court-ordered psychiatric examinations and hospitalizations, as have many other such amateur legal theorists. http://privateaudio.homestead.com/__lentz-isms_v2.doc . http://redcatsboards.yuku.com/topic/...n#.WDYUm1KFPIU (at the 3rd complete sentence).

6). WHAT JUDGES KNOW THAT CLASS AND HIS FOLLOWERS DO NOT:
    http://www.aija.org.au/acag09/Papers/Lester%201.pdf
    http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc...=rep1&type=pdf
    http://jaapl.org/content/45/1/62
    http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/...6/ajp.59.2.279
    http://www.nicolastato.com.ar/esp/in...sofia&Itemid=8
    http://www.tjeffersonlrev.org/sites/...-09-Diesen.pdf
    http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/1...061-0405020251

Class has already been JUDICIALLY DECLARED such a VEXATIOUS LITIGANT within the meaning the foregoing PSYCHIATRIC PUBLICATIONS. Class v. Gwin [the judge in a case that Class had just LOST] et al. [means "and others", including 30 governmental officials], Case No. 5:06-CV-1465, U. S. Dist. Ct. N.D. Ohio (Akron). Filed 06-14-06. Dismissed (means THROWN OUT OF COURT) 07-25-06. (available on pacer.gov.). See also http://www.topix.com/forum/city/arch...PLIDASAV6NENR8 (Here, Class seeks help of other amateurs with the same PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS.).

ABOUT SNOOP4TRUTH:
    The facts of this hoax are very sad. Tragically sad. Snoop4truth did not expose this hoax to harm Rod Class. instead, Snoop4truth exposed this hoax solely to reduce the catastrophic damage that such INTENTIONAL FRAUD inflicts upon the American people every single day.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 8th August 2017 at 22:51. Reason: Accidently combined two comments into one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast