+ Reply to Thread

Thread: liver cancer

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default liver cancer

my dog has been diagnosed with liver cancer recently. they said they dont have any hope because it has spread to multiple parts of the liver. are there any alternative medicines for liver cancer?
    please mention anything even if it works for humans

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: liver cancer

Hi pumashared, I am so sorry to hear of your canines illness. I have heard much regarding the benefits of tumeric, and may be a realistic option to give a dog. Here is a link, and if you google liver cancer and tumeri there is plenty of information to be found. Prayers to you and your beloved friend. XOXO
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/why...riend-friend-a

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

pumashared (8th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m18y3keyNjY

This is my favorite cancer treatment documentary. Bitter Apricot Kernels are available on ebay

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

In the human body, there are lots of CB1 and CB2 (endo)cannabinoid receptors in the liver, so if this was a human, I'd say cannabis oil (Phoenix tears.) I don't know if this is true for dogs anatomy as well.

If it is in the liver and spreading, whatever you do, you need to do it immediately and aggressively.

Wish I could be of more help.

Dennis

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (8th February 2014), childs hood end (10th February 2014), pumashared (8th February 2014), seko (8th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Try this link for an article from California. Dog had developed a splenic tumor that eventually metastasized to the liver and lungs.

https://www.avma.org/news/javmanews/pages/130615a.aspx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

pumashared (8th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

This guy successfully used MMS to treat a dog with liver failure and another with cancer. Not sure about liver cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMxDVGHL2NM
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

pumashared (9th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi pumashred, I got an old little dog. I have always thought that animals and humans are closer biologically than we think. My maltese was a little fat, his breath was horrid, he barked all the time an anxious barking, he snored like and old man, very loud; in the middle of the night he used to wake me up to go to pee sometimes two or three times and usually he spent a lot of time in the yard what made hard for me to get to sleep again. Lately he had this grape size ball in his left hand and that worried me because there too many things already with my dog, he looked sick and tired.
    I started to give him a half cup of my vegetable juice every day with a capsule of probiotics in it and let me tell you in four days he was a different dog! He snores no more, his breath is clear, he doesn't wake up at night anymore, the ball in his hand vanished, he is not barking as before, he acts different, he's calmer, he got energy, he looks like a young dog and the tear stains in his eyes (He's white) are gone!
    My lesson from this was that we need to feed our pets better, now I'm giving him his vegetable juice daily and he's better and better each day. Anything that applies to human, health wise you can give it to you dog, look for remedies here at this forum, alkalize his body, give him more vegetables in his diet, probiotics, digestive enzimes, etc. Natural remedies that work and they have a pet section here: www.earthclinic.com

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to latina For This Post:

childs hood end (10th February 2014), pumashared (10th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latina (here)
    Hi pumashred, I got an old little dog. I have always thought that animals and humans are closer biologically than we think. My maltese was a little fat, his breath was horrid, he barked all the time an anxious barking, he snored like and old man, very loud; in the middle of the night he used to wake me up to go to pee sometimes two or three times and usually he spent a lot of time in the yard what made hard for me to get to sleep again. Lately he had this grape size ball in his left hand and that worried me because there too many things already with my dog, he looked sick and tired.
    I started to give him a half cup of my vegetable juice every day with a capsule of probiotics in it and let me tell you in four days he was a different dog! He snores no more, his breath is clear, he doesn't wake up at night anymore, the ball in his hand vanished, he is not barking as before, he acts different, he's calmer, he got energy, he looks like a young dog and the tear stains in his eyes (He's white) are gone!
    My lesson from this was that we need to feed our pets better, now I'm giving him his vegetable juice daily and he's better and better each day. Anything that applies to human, health wise you can give it to you dog, look for remedies here at this forum, alkalize his body, give him more vegetables in his diet, probiotics, digestive enzimes, etc. Natural remedies that work and they have a pet section here: www.earthclinic.com
    can i ask what kind of vegetables your giving him and what kind of probiotics?

+ Reply to Thread