Magonia

IMAGE SOURCE

PROLOGUE
    A Dream World Far Off

Give me the superstitions of a nation, and I care not who makes their laws,
    or who writes their songs!
    —Mark Twain

The Three Aspects of the UFO Problem
    Why is it, I wondered, that the “occupants” of UFOs behave so much like the denizens of fairy tales and the elves of ancient folklore? Why is the picture we can form of their world so much closer to the medieval concept of Magonia, the magical land above the clouds, than to a description of the extraterrestrial planetary environment?

And why are UFOs becoming a new religious form?

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 1st April 2014 at 15:03.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Default Re: MESSENGERS OF DECEPTION - Jacques Vallee

Wow, like being in the astral . . .

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

learninglight (10th February 2014), turiya (9th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Vallee believes that our visitor's are actually just one of many manifestations of a control system. This control system can manifest as aliens, ghosts, crypto's, fairies, elves and all kinds of paranormal phenomena. UFOs and the abduction phenomenon are also part of this control system too.

This control system is cross-dimensional and has the ability to manifest in physical form too for various durations of time but essentially its main local is from other realms outside of our own.
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th February 2014 at 09:48.

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Azt (9th February 2014), c0rv0 (9th February 2014), findingneo (13th August 2017), Gardener (9th February 2014), halffull (9th February 2014), Hervé (9th February 2014), kirolak (10th February 2014), Kristin (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), Michelle Marie (12th August 2017), Phoenix1304 (10th February 2014), ponda (9th February 2014), Reinhard (10th February 2014), seeker/reader (18th March 2014), Sidney (10th February 2014), turiya (9th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

Quote Vallee believes that our visitor's are actually just one of many manifestations of a control system. This control system can manifest as aliens, ghosts, crypto's, fairies, elves and all kinds of paranormal phenomena. UFOs and the abduction phenomenon are also part of this control system too.
    I think this is interesting thinking, have you noticed how most of the people tend to believe that the tall nordic type aliens are the good ones ... appearing like a pure "Aries race" did the trick to Germany and they followed their agenda ... and now the U.S is probably doing the same.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

42 (13th February 2014), c0rv0 (9th February 2014), halffull (9th February 2014), kirolak (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), Operator (9th February 2014), Phoenix1304 (10th February 2014), Reinhard (10th February 2014), Roisin (9th February 2014), seeker/reader (18th March 2014), turiya (9th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Azt (here)
    Quote Vallee believes that our visitor's are actually just one of many manifestations of a control system. This control system can manifest as aliens, ghosts, crypto's, fairies, elves and all kinds of paranormal phenomena. UFOs and the abduction phenomenon are also part of this control system too.
    I think this is interesting thinking, have you noticed how most of the people tend to believe that the tall nordic type aliens are the good ones ... appearing like a pure "Aries race" did the trick to Germany and they followed their agenda ... and now the U.S is probably doing the same.
    Good point ... I'm also considering these issues more and more.
    I can't repeat it often enough: Bill Cooper changed his mind, spoke about Ufoology in 1993 after being an advocate of the alien phenomenon.
    After he changed his mind he was totally focused on the New World Order. He wasn't just somebody and they brutally killed him in a not
    so covert way. The fact that we hear top-brass military speak about UFO's and that they witnessed 'something' doesn't make it true for me
    anymore. We all saw 9/11 with our owns eyes and most of us probably believed it then.

What if they took the real phenomenon of ancient aliens as an idea and created an artificial modern version to fool us?
    Perhaps a wild idea but worth considering. It will open your mind to see if there are matching facts.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Azt (10th February 2014), Freed Fox (9th February 2014), Gardener (13th February 2014), Gerald Paris (23rd February 2014), halffull (9th February 2014), Hervé (9th February 2014), learninglight (9th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), Muzz (9th February 2014), Reinhard (10th February 2014), selinam (10th February 2014), spiritwind (10th February 2014), sunflower (9th February 2014), turiya (9th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Vallee believes that our visitor's are actually just one of many manifestations of a control system. This control system can manifest as aliens, ghosts, crypto's, fairies, elves and all kinds of paranormal phenomena. UFOs and the abduction phenomenon are also part of this control system too.

This control system is cross-dimensional and has the ability to manifest in physical form too for various durations of time but essentially its main local is from other realms outside of our own.
    Jacques Vallee:
    The experience of a close encounter with a UFO [Contactee] is a shattering physical and mental ordeal. The trauma has effects that go far [8] beyond what witnesses recall consciously. New types of behavior are conditioned, and new types of beliefs are promoted. The social, political, and religious consequences of the experience are enormous if they considered, not in the days or weeks following the sighting, but over the time-span of a generation. Could it be that such effects are actually intended, through some process of social conditioning? Could it be that both the believers and the skeptics are being manipulated?

turiya

11. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Could it possibly be that the total, complete, full topic is literally one massive psy-op? I mentioned to Mel Fabregas of the final card i hold, the one i'd be forced to play at some point, is literally this, EVERYTHING we think we know, assume, guess, opinionate is nothing more than a well orchestrated global psyop, a psychological operation of such a grand scale no one could comprehend it. Operation Mountain Haze.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

42 (13th February 2014), Agape (9th February 2014), CD7 (9th February 2014), chocolate (10th February 2014), DarMar (10th February 2014), donk (12th February 2014), Flash (10th February 2014), gaiagirl (20th July 2017), Gardener (9th February 2014), Hervé (9th February 2014), kirolak (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), MorningSong (10th February 2014), Operator (10th February 2014), Qauntumreverse (19th March 2014), Reinhard (10th February 2014), Roisin (9th February 2014), sandy (10th February 2014), spiritwind (10th February 2014), turiya (10th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    EVERYTHING we think we know, assume, guess, opinionate is nothing more than a well orchestrated global psyop, a psychological operation of such a grand scale no one could comprehend it.
    I wonder if you mean Global Orchestrated Design?
    How does this change what you choose each day? (I mean the question sincerely)

It does seem oddly symmetrical.
    It is said to be a hologram.
    I always liked this zen story because my feelings stir me and sometimes it does not seem to matter how the opportunity came to be created.

Quote The Zen master’s brother had died. He sat crying at the funeral.
    A student tugged at his sleeve and asked, “Master, is the duality of life and death not illusion?”
    The Zen master replied, “Yes, that is correct thinking.”
    The student then asked, “Do the Sutras not say that emotions are stained with desire, and that suffering ceases when desire ceases?”
    “Yes,” the master replied through his tears. “You have been listening closely to my teaching.”
    The student finally asked, “Then why are you crying?”
    The Zen master quietly replied, “My brother died. I’m sad, so I’m crying.”
    Do you follow Above Top Secret?
    There is a huge thread there on the topic.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

CD7 (9th February 2014), Flash (10th February 2014), kirolak (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), Phoenix1304 (10th February 2014), Reinhard (10th February 2014), Roisin (9th February 2014), turiya (10th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Whatever is the current reality is what is projected into the accidental observer's mind...

... dragons at one period... fleets of sailing vessels at another... and the question remains unanswered:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    [...]

i have wondered if they went after Wilhelm Reich because he'd invented a weapon that could vaporize UFOs

Amzer Zo , could you elaborate some on this from your post?

Where things get complicated is when the parisites and the ETs mimic/holograph each other to misdirect investigations...
    W. Reich was after the b*st*rds and was using orgone energy to do it, that's life energy. How could one use "life energy" to anhilate a physical, 3D, metallic construct of some sort? Not possible. However, when aimed at a parasitic energy, it never failed. Which brings me to your request...

Most of these so called UFOs are thought forms or holograpghic constructs. One of the first reseachers to be faced with the conclusion that UFO phenomena had more to do with psychic phenomena than anything else was Jacques Vallee after recognizing that very little physical realities were ever uncovered compared to the amount of UFO observations.

Other researchers came to that same conclusion that the boundaries between psychic phenomena and UFO accounts were very, very fuzzy.

As such, then, we are dealing with the mind and its control and perceptions. The parasites (and many ghosts as well) are adept at mimicking anything that would manipulate their targets as a thought projection into their mind... so projecting a "grey" into someone's mind would be kids play...

Furthermore, if parasites can do that, so do human beings (stage hypnotists, magicians)... never mind ETs.

Welcome to the ball of yarn that got run into by a few playful alley cats!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Flash (10th February 2014), Gardener (13th February 2014), kirolak (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), Operator (10th February 2014), Reinhard (10th February 2014), Roisin (9th February 2014), spiritwind (10th February 2014), turiya (10th February 2014), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Maybe we are approaching times when that final card can be played and we can all sigh relief and find something less intrusive to occupy our minds each day
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

CD7 (9th February 2014), chocolate (10th February 2014), Flash (10th February 2014), Gardener (13th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), Operator (10th February 2014), Reinhard (10th February 2014), spiritwind (10th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Could it possibly be that the total, complete, full topic is literally one massive psy-op? I mentioned to Mel Fabregas of the final card i hold, the one i'd be forced to play at some point, is literally this, EVERYTHING we think we know, assume, guess, opinionate is nothing more than a well orchestrated global psyop, a psychological operation of such a grand scale no one could comprehend it. Operation Mountain Haze.

Why Yes indeed it could be! And has most definitely seemed to me that MOST everything has been manipulated in such a way *in my neck of the woods anyway* Its so blatant it hurts!!!

It is why its so important and said to infinity...go within---learn from the self. Educate yourself through the self! When someone attempts to do this you realize that PRACTICALLY everything has been imparted to you...all knowledge is based on what another being says, teaches, advertises, proselytizes....

Rarely does anyone take truth/knowledge from themselves, so it has become a literally PIECE OF CAKE to lull a mass of people in any direction
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Gardener (13th February 2014), gripreaper (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), pabranno (18th March 2014), PHARAOH (10th February 2014), Phoenix1304 (10th February 2014), PurpleLama (19th March 2014), Reinhard (10th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Could it possibly be that the total, complete, full topic is literally one massive psy-op? I mentioned to Mel Fabregas of the final card i hold, the one i'd be forced to play at some point, is literally this, EVERYTHING we think we know, assume, guess, opinionate is nothing more than a well orchestrated global psyop, a psychological operation of such a grand scale no one could comprehend it.
    Maybe we are approaching times when that final card can be played and we can all sigh relief and find something less intrusive to occupy our minds each day
    Is this somehow related to Courtney Brown's implication posting #4 here?
    I mean topic AND timing ?

I tried to find something on operation Mountain Haze ... nothing significant on the web. Do you have a link where to find
    out more ?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Flash (10th February 2014), Gardener (13th February 2014), Hervé (10th February 2014), kirolak (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), Reinhard (10th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    EVERYTHING we think we know, assume, guess, opinionate is nothing more than a well orchestrated global psyop, a psychological operation of such a grand scale no one could comprehend it.
    I wonder if you mean Global Orchestrated Design?
    How does this change what you choose each day? (I mean the question sincerely)

It does seem oddly symmetrical.
    It is said to be a hologram.
    I always liked this zen story because my feelings stir me and sometimes it does not seem to matter how the opportunity came to be created.

Quote The Zen master’s brother had died. He sat crying at the funeral.
    A student tugged at his sleeve and asked, “Master, is the duality of life and death not illusion?”
    The Zen master replied, “Yes, that is correct thinking.”
    The student then asked, “Do the Sutras not say that emotions are stained with desire, and that suffering ceases when desire ceases?”
    “Yes,” the master replied through his tears. “You have been listening closely to my teaching.”
    The student finally asked, “Then why are you crying?”
    The Zen master quietly replied, “My brother died. I’m sad, so I’m crying.”
    Do you follow Above Top Secret?
    There is a huge thread there on the topic.
    I heard a slightly different version, where the zen master says,

"yes, what you say is true.
    But the body is in sadness. It is crying, weeping.
    This, I am also an observing."

turiya

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

There are three aspects to the UFO problem.
    The first aspect is physical. The UFO behaves like a region of space, of small dimensions (about 10 meters), within which a very large amount of energy is stored. This energy is manifested by pulsed light phenomena of intense colors, by other forms of electromagnetic radiation, and by microwaves that create distortions of the witnesses’ sense of reality.

The second aspect is psychological. It is debatable whether anybody has seen the actual technology that supports the phenomenon. What is seen, and reported, is an image; the perception of the UFO by a human witness. Reports of UFOs show all kinds of psycho-physiological effects on the witnesses: perception distortions, unconscious barriers and mental blocks. Witnesses also show evidence of suggestion and post-hypnotic effects. Exposure to the phenomenon cause visions, hallucination, physiological effects, and long-term personality changes.

The third aspect is social. Belief in the reality of UFOs is spreading rapidly at all levels of society throughout the world. Books and periodicals on the subject appear at an ever-increasing rate. Documentaries and major films are being made now by young people of the UFO generation (young men and women who were born just after World War II and who grew up with flying-saucer stories) who have moved into influential positions in the media. Expectations about life in the universe have been revolutionized by such belief changes in the public. Political and economic attitudes are changing, too. Many of the themes of yesterday’s counter-culture can be traced back to the “messages from space” coming from UFO contactees of the forties & fifties.
    JACQUES VALLEE - Implications of UFO Phenomena

EXCERPT
    Questioner: One of the suggestions, Jacques, that you made in your book The Invisible College, as I recall, is that UFOs may be associated with some of the mystical or occult ideas of ‘hidden Masters’ or groups of very wise & beneficent entities that were trying to teach humanity.

Jacques Vallee:
    I didn’t take it that far. I suggested that, first, any new phenomenon, even if you go back to the 15th century, when you look at electricity, for example, electrostatics as it was observed then & not understood, has the potential of being regarded as ‘magical’. I think Author Clarke said that ‘any technology that we don’t understand has to be magic, or perceived as magical.’ I am paraphrasing badly what he had said. This immediately calls to mind, clearly, here is a phenomenon that is very complex, and is showing abilities that we cannot duplicate with our current technologies. So it immediately calls to mind magic & occultism. If it also contains something electrostatics or electromagnetism doesn’t contain the potential of being intelligent. If it is intelligent, then we may not be able to study it will science alone. Science is a way of gaining knowledge based on phenomenon that is not manipulated by an intelligence. Now if there is an intelligence involved, then it becomes much more complex.

Questioner: It requires a humanistic approach…

Jacques Vallee: Yes, it requires a much more diverse approach, from many different disciplines. And, it may be that the people responsible for that manifestation understand the impact that the phenomenon will have on us—on our own imagination.

And that is one of the speculations that I proposed, was that, perhaps the observations of UFOs were similar to a teaching system. But there is another of thinking about that: perhaps, we’re clearly at a time of great potential crisis on Earth. We have the means of destroying the planet which we’ve never had before. It may be that there is a collective unconscious, if you…

Questioner: …that the UFOs are ourselves, perhaps.

Jacques Vallee: …that we are creating the visions that we need to survive in order to transcend this crisis we have. And there are no UFOs in the manufactured sense…
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 10th February 2014 at 04:20.

25. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Three words..

Hopi
    Dogan
    Zulu

Look at there histories...

U.F.O.'s/Aliens are real.

T.P.T.B. try to destroy there history and them just for that reason and there spiritual knowledge banks.
    There histories are true and UN-tethered.

If T.P.T.B. didn't destroy as much as they have, this world would be a much different and better place.

U.F.O's are nothing new and they are trying to destroy that fact as well,
    while at the same time use there psi-ops and possibly Bluebeam along side the bad aliens to try to create a new agenda.
    To which is an old agenda..

Do you see a pattern hear????
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

chocolate (10th February 2014), Gardener (13th February 2014), gripreaper (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), mojo (10th February 2014), Reinhard (10th February 2014), spiritwind (10th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by Azt (here)

I am sure it is an interesting thinking.
    But why put 'most people' inside.
    Or are we all supposedly easily fooled, because someone else is, or because we are simply still alive and here.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

learninglight (10th February 2014), mojo (10th February 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Three words..
    Hopi
    Dogan
    Zulu

T.P.T.B. try to destroy there history and them just for that reason and there spiritual knowledge banks.
    There histories are true and UN-tethered.

If T.P.T.B. didn't destroy as much as they have, this world would be a much different and better place.

U.F.O's are nothing new and they are trying to destroy that fact as well,
    while at the same time use there psi-ops and possibly Bluebeam along side the bad aliens to try to create a new agenda.
    To which is an old agenda..

Do you see a pattern hear????
    I would put it in another way...
    It is the psychotic angelic/demonic ETs that have/are using TPTB to implement their agenda(s). Some have likened it to a "mind-virus". As, somewhere along the line, an entire ET race has convinced themselves that they are "God's chosen individuals" that are meant to live on "God's chosen planet" - unfortunately, that planet is the Earth.

Not to leave the planet Earth mother (as a living consciousness) out of this equation. But it is understood that she has asked all ET races to clear the scene, here, while she, & her guardians, tend to these so-called (unwelcomed) "visitors", as well as dealing with the numbers of Earth-bound humans that are bent on continuing to extend their on-going invitation to them - under the guise of benevolence - a scheme to help save the Earth & the race of human beings that reside upon her surface.

If you look at most recent channeled messages, you will see the pattern as it is promoted - that planet Earth is as weak as a kitten & needs the assistance of the ETs (supposedly from a wide range of various 'star systems') that are providing such channeled material. So, "dear ones", please continue to open portals & star gates, so that we can continue to come onto your planet to help you, as well. After all, we are your brothers & sisters of your star family.

Its been a long drawn-out plan that's been in place, here. It takes stepping away from what is happening presently (over the recent past) to see the larger picture. Simply looking at the 100 year history of the Federal Reserve Banking system that has been implemented to maneuver populations of human beings into the position for their subjugation & control. It is only a small part of the overall picture. ET Contactee Abductions are again only a small part of the overall picture - for the implementation of a 'Grand Scheme' that is presently unfolding.

The image of the slowest train wreck in human history comes to mind.

Jacques Vallee:
    I propose: that the UFO we see is, among other things, a device which creates a distortion of the witness’s reality; that it does so for a purpose, which is to project images or fabricated scenes designed to change our belief systems; and that the technology we observe is only the incidental support for a worldwide enterprise of “subliminal seduction.”
    Last edited by turiya; 28th July 2017 at 02:50.

30. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Whatever is the current reality is what is projected into the accidental observer's mind...

... dragons at one period... fleets of sailing vessels at another... and the question remains unanswered:

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    [...]

i have wondered if they went after Wilhelm Reich because he'd invented a weapon that could vaporize UFOs

Amzer Zo , could you elaborate some on this from your post?

Where things get complicated is when the parisites and the ETs mimic/holograph each other to misdirect investigations...
    W. Reich was after the b*st*rds and was using orgone energy to do it, that's life energy. How could one use "life energy" to anhilate a physical, 3D, metallic construct of some sort? Not possible. However, when aimed at a parasitic energy, it never failed. Which brings me to your request...

Most of these so called UFOs are thought forms or holograpghic constructs. One of the first reseachers to be faced with the conclusion that UFO phenomena had more to do with psychic phenomena than anything else was Jacques Vallee after recognizing that very little physical realities were ever uncovered compared to the amount of UFO observations.

Other researchers came to that same conclusion that the boundaries between psychic phenomena and UFO accounts were very, very fuzzy.

As such, then, we are dealing with the mind and its control and perceptions. The parasites (and many ghosts as well) are adept at mimicking anything that would manipulate their targets as a thought projection into their mind... so projecting a "grey" into someone's mind would be kids play...

Furthermore, if parasites can do that, so do human beings (stage hypnotists, magicians)... never mind ETs.

Welcome to the ball of yarn that got run into by a few playful alley cats!
    "
    As such, then, we are dealing with the mind and its control and perceptions. The parasites (and many ghosts as well) are adept at mimicking anything that would manipulate their targets as a thought projection into their mind... so projecting a "grey" into someone's mind would be kids play... "

Mind blowing and soooooo true Amzer! This topic needs to be discussed more often in forums like this one because the fact remains that it's a reality that very few experiencers/contactee's etc are willing to honestly confront and analyze.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Gardener (10th February 2014), Hervé (10th February 2014), kirolak (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), turiya (10th February 2014), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Three words..

Hopi
    Dogan
    Zulu

Well, you more or less confirmed it yourself ... but you mix history with our current day life.
    That doesn't prove the phenomenon today.

Sometimes it helps to take on the role of devil's advocate and investigate the other side.

To be honest when I talk with local people here in the southern Caribbean there is literally no one who
    has ever seen a UFO despite having clear skies most of the time. And belief me I am opening up a lot
    of discussion on this issue to raise awareness.

Why would there be so much more activity above western/modern countries compared to here? It should
    not be because 'they' avoid more laid back areas as proven by indigenous peoples' accounts ... But those
    often are historical accounts.

I am not trying to prove anything either way, just to indicate that my suspicion is rising with the same
    speed my awareness is rising ...

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Gardener (10th February 2014), Hervé (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), mojo (10th February 2014), turiya (10th February 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    [...]

Why would there be so much more activity above western/modern countries compared to here? It should
    not be because 'they' avoid more laid back areas as proven by indigenous peoples' accounts ... But those
    often are historical accounts.

I am not trying to prove anything either way, just to indicate that my suspicion is rising with the same
    speed my awareness is rising ...
    There may be a question of stability/long term viability of underground bases... like it would be quite dumb, IMO, to set up camp right in the middle of a tectonically active subduction zone...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Gardener (10th February 2014), learninglight (10th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th March 2014), mojo (10th February 2014), Operator (10th February 2014), turiya (10th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast