+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arctic Army Base construction in the fifties ( army Video)

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Arctic Army Base construction in the fifties ( army Video)

Quote The U.S. Army's Top Secret Arctic City Under the Ice! "Camp Century" Restored Classified Film - In the late 1950s, during the height of the Cold War, the US military constructed a secret base in the Arctic for "research" purposes. Some theorists claim that it was actually used as a covert nuclear weapons storage &/or testing facility. Others have made even grander claims - that Camp Century was actually a weather manipulation experiment ... or a U.S. Military administered Alien / UFO base! The whole truth may never be known. This video is the actual declassified US ARMY FILM documenting the construction process

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Arctic Army Base construction in the fifties ( army Video)

So they have a nuclear reactor there , I wonder if it could be the cause of the great melt that happened in four days ??? https://youtube.com/watch?v=VOP_drQ5rYo
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (9th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Very interesting Post 778 neighbour of some guy.

Just wondering? at point 3:54 Jail cage or?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

5. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

Honestly, don't know, maybe tool storage, when I worked in construction we usually stored our tools in a contraption like that, could be a dog pen or food storage as well, endless possibilities, you can stick anything but Godzilla or a Giraffe in a barred box of that size.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

Honestly, don't know, maybe tool storage, when I worked in construction we usually stored our tools in a contraption like that, could be a dog pen or food storage as well, endless possibilities, you can stick anything but Godzilla or a Giraffe in a barred box of that size.
    Yeah, I suspect that is the tool lock up but being that quality of cage, it might be the explosives lock up. After all ......they are digging. It's not like it's a regular long term mining site, as for that sort of thing, they build what is known as a 'dynamite shack'. Which is usually a cement explosives lock up that is usually a good 1/2km (1/3 mile) away from any potential harming of people or structures, if the dynamite should er, 'erupt into issue'.

For example, to find a small hill or semi-depression in the ground that faces away from the work location. Then build the shack so it sticks half out of the hill. If the shack blows, then the explosion faces away from the work facility, being shape charged by the hill and the purposely oriented doorway/front.
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th February 2014 at 17:40.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th February 2014), fourty-two (9th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

In the first few seconds of the video, it gets interesting. Denmark. NATO. Fascism.

We know that the Federal Reserve crew got their investment back on multiple fronts (having financed the Nazi's), one of those fronts being the project paperclip scientists brought back after the war, to the tun of an estimated 5000-7000 top 'black ops' German scientists. However, more information seems to be coming out, in the shaping of this whole thing, being that these days, the banking crew may be far more under the black ops thumbs that previously thought.

Hitler put his plans for a 'back up' government in place, where the interim government would be, and was... in Flensburg.

Flensburg is literally on the border with Denmark. Which means Hitler and all involved were fairly sure of the security potentials in such a move. After the overrunning of Berlin, Donitz, the head of the remaining German government, orchestrated Germany's official surrender from that location.

Thus, the idea of Denmark being very 'fascism/Germany friendly' to the Nazi situation. No-one puts a interim government on a national border, unless the position has some strategic importance (Donitz and the U-boats, with port access), and/or it has some form of low potential for being an issue from the neighboring country, Denmark.

The other possibility with Donitz being there in Flensburg, a port town with ocean access...was U-boats, and getting things out of what was left of Germany, down to Argentina or wherever such things may have gone (been moved to). Donitz was the German U-boat commander for the war. He also spent time as a British Prisoner of war, before the second world war, which leads to the possibilities of some communications and connections, which would not have been so easy for another person who had no direct British contact such as he had.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_D%C3%B6nitz

But that is a whole other set of possibilities and potential connections.
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th February 2014 at 18:25.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

nevermnd (10th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote During the trial, Gustave Gilbert, an American Army psychologist, was allowed to examine the Nazi leaders who were tried at Nuremberg for war crimes. Among other tests, a German version of the Wechsler-Bellevue IQ test was administered. Dönitz scored 138, the third highest among the Nazi leaders tested.[26]
    Oh mah dear lord. Third highest among those tested. No wonder the world is full or wars. A man of IQ 138, running an entire naval structure. I could piss that number while drunk and face down in a pile of my own vomit. This is insane. But that's war, isn't it? - Not a thing done by intelligent people. Also, the average IQ of an university student is considered to be about 125. (about 1 in 100)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

skyflower (10th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote During the trial, Gustave Gilbert, an American Army psychologist, was allowed to examine the Nazi leaders who were tried at Nuremberg for war crimes. Among other tests, a German version of the Wechsler-Bellevue IQ test was administered. Dönitz scored 138, the third highest among the Nazi leaders tested.[26]
    Oh mah dear lord. Third highest among those tested. No wonder the world is full or wars. A man of IQ 138, running an entire naval structure. I could piss that number while drunk and face down in a pile of my own vomit. This is insane. But that's war, isn't it? - Not a thing done by intelligent people. Also, the average IQ of an university student is considered to be about 125. (about 1 in 100)
    Ah, interesting, I am also well above Donitz IQ whatever that hell means, but I do understand the standards were a bit higher then these days, so a twenties or 30's IQ test or whenever he got tested and educated might just be a lot higher in todays numbers.

Besides that, tested after the war and under high stress are hardly comfortable circumstances to be tested under, furthermore, if I would have been Donitz I'd play stupid and say das hab ich nicht gewust to any question, befehl ist befehl and more of such non self incriminating nonsense.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 9th February 2014 at 19:08.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

........ furthermore, if I would have been Donitz I'd play stupid and say das hab ich nicht gewust to any question, befehl ist befehl and more of such non self incriminating nonsense.
    It's always worked for me.......

No habla ingles. Nien spreckens sie deutsch.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

........ furthermore, if I would have been Donitz I'd play stupid and say das hab ich nicht gewust to any question, befehl ist befehl and more of such non self incriminating nonsense.
    It's always worked for me.......

No habla ingles. Nien spreckens sie deutsch.
    Voila, psychology 101

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

There are 2 types of IQ test Stanford-Binet & The Wechsler. the Stanford-Binet test has a higher number rating scale which is what the americans use which is why 138 seems low, The Wechsler has a much lower number rating scale in comparison to the Stanford-Binet. so if you tested this man on the american Stanford-Binet he would get a higher result. 138 on the weschler scale is considered highly gifted.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

The nuclear reactor en route to Camp Century

One of the corridors

The layout of the camp.

Source: www.damninteresting.com/the-city-under-ice

---
    Related thread: projectavalon.net/Project-Iceworm-Camp-Century

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread