+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible Ancient Hebrew Settlement discovered in Northern Arizona

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Desert Rat's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Possible Ancient Hebrew Settlement discovered in Northern Arizona

While I was researching the History 2 program concerning early Hebrews in North America and using Google Earth to locate the Decalogue Stone (Ten Commandments) located in Los Lunas, New Mexico, I found an interesting writing inscription just outside of Winslow, Arizona. The H2 program mentioned a petroglyph located in the Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, depicting what resembles The Ark of The Covenant.
    So I figured that if there is a stone with the Ten Commandments written on it in New Mexico and a petroglyph showing The Ark of The Covenant to the West of it, maybe there could be something else. This is what I found.
    The writing appears to be in Phoenician, Old Hebrew or Samaritan language and the location is surrounded by an embankment type wall which according to Google Maps, should be a lake but it is not as you can see.
    The coordinates are 34d 56m 13.53s N, 110d 30m 18.86s W
    The two letters that are clues are the fish hook and the Z laying sideways.
    I have no idea what the inscription says but it must mean something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Directly above.jpg
Views:	798
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	24894   Click image for larger version

Name:	ancientalpha1.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	24895  

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

Amysenthia (11th February 2014), Billy (11th February 2014), Dawn (13th February 2014), DNA (13th February 2014), Ellisa (11th February 2014), ghostrider (12th February 2014), guayabal (12th February 2014), Harley (11th February 2014), heretogrow (11th February 2014), Jayke (11th February 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), Lifebringer (11th February 2014), Nasu (11th February 2014), observer (2nd November 2015), Peace&Love (11th February 2014), Realeyes (12th February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (14th February 2014), Sierra (11th February 2014), sunflower (11th February 2014), superconsciousness (12th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Possible Ancient Hebrew Settlement discovered in Northern Arizona

I might add that this location has an actual address which is 2351 Hibbard Siding Road, Winslow Arizona, 86047 which doesn't make sense because Hibbard Road is located in Joseph City, AZ and the road is up by Hwy 66 aka interstate 40.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

DNA (13th February 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), Nasu (11th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

This does not surprise me in the least. People should study the Hopi culture for the amazing similarities to the Isrealites of ancient Hebrew. There story is very much in line with Egypt. There are twelve tribes that have settled on three Mesas that are arranged like Orions belt.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Billy (11th February 2014), Desert Rat (12th February 2014), Fellow Aspirant (12th February 2014), InTheBackground (12th February 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), Nasu (11th February 2014), Realeyes (12th February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (14th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yes, the Hopi tribe are descended from the Ancient Pueblean People called Anasazi by the Navajo or Ancient Ones. The Navajo and Apache tribes both speak the Southern Athapascan dialect which is spoken along the northern west coast of America into Alaska and western Canada. They were newcomers into the Southwest about 200 years before the Spanish arrived. The Hopi speak a Uto-Aztecan language which is totally different than Athapascan. The word Pueblo just means village in Spanish and that's what they saw upon arrival into the Southwest, villages. They built the same kind of houses out of stone in the Old World but nobody called them Pueblos. A stone house is the same anywhere. I plan on visiting the Four Corners region in spring when the weather here warms. It's only a few hours drive. I do know about Pyramids and the reason for their structure and shape. I just think it amazing about the migration of peoples into the Americas from all over the World that no one wants to acknowledge.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

Alecs (12th February 2014), DNA (13th February 2014), InTheBackground (14th April 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (14th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Judaism and the Hebrew people did not exist before the EXODUS - fact

The Hebrew language is a derivative constructed from the stolen "document artifacts" taken by Moses and the twelve tribes when they stole the supercharged superconductor from the Egyptians. - fact

So, any relationship to writings of antiquity that emerge are related in fact to civilisations that existed before the time of the Egyptian period.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th February 2014), Hervé (13th February 2014), Rocky_Shorz (14th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Hebrew people did exsist befor the exodus , Hebrews were one of the three original earth tribes , Hebrons , Native Americans , and the people of India ... the world is much older than you know ... don't listen just to King James ...he enslaved the world with religion ... the human race is 22 million years old , with it's orgins in the constellation Lyra and Vega ...they did what we do today , geo-engineering and lost their planet and sun ... they came here and mixed with the three tribes of earth , the primitive people of earth worshipped them as the sons of heaven , they were just ET's ...the writing above , straight lines with sharp turns reminds me of the old lyrian writings , they used stars with lines that connect the stars as letters , it is said 175,000 years ago earth had one language = lyrian , the writing = lyrian ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...Hebrew_1_4.jpg
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (13th February 2014), InTheBackground (12th February 2014), Jake (13th February 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (14th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

I dunno, Desert Rat, if one gives credulity whatsoever to Jordan Maxwell or has read Israeli historian Schlomo Sand's book "The Invention of the Jewish People" (there was no "exodus" from Egypt just for starters) I find this hard to swallow- then enter the Mormon religion which believes Native Americans (in all of their hundreds of tribes) are a lost Jewish "race"- then add Richard J. Dewhurst's newly published "The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America" (new interview available on RedIceCreations.com)- I'm plowing through the book now- extremely interesting read- then we get a totally different picture of things-

stay well-

Larry

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (14th February 2014), seeker/reader (15th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

All I know, and this is the only Fact that I know. That picture is of writing on the ground. Somebody put it there. Somebody built a perimeter around it. Who that somebody was is the purpose of this post. The picture speaks for itself. I didn't do it, who did and what does it say is my question. The letters resemble Samaritan script. The Samaritan people came from Mesopotamia and settled in Palestine becoming integrated with the Hebrew people and adopting their language which is why Phoenician, Hebrew and Samaritan resemble each other. This could have been left by only one group of people that made their way to the Americas and wound up here to leave their sign. These letters are huge and it would have taken many people to scrape them on the ground down to bedrock. One letter measures 90 ft long and 20 ft across. A great deal of work for just one person. Why was it covered with water and suddenly the wall breached to uncover the inscription is another question. Accident of Nature perhaps. The elevation here is 4900 ft which means snow and rain at this altitude. The language hints at the people who left it. A linguist could decipher it and thereby date approximately the age of the site.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

DNA (13th February 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (14th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Sorry folks, I have done more research on this post and found it to be a modern day pumping impound lake that has ceased operation. Found a Topographic map that shows it to be Hugo Meadows so evidently after draining the lake some clever person decided to get a tractor and make this inscription to perpetrate a Hoax. Debunked! Forget everything about it. Here's the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hugo Meadows 2.png
Views:	230
Size:	358.4 KB
ID:	24904  
    Last edited by Desert Rat; 13th February 2014 at 06:01. Reason: Debunked as a Hoax

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

DNA (13th February 2014), Hervé (13th February 2014), InTheBackground (14th April 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Desert Rat (here)
    Yes, the Hopi tribe are descended from the Ancient Pueblean People called Anasazi by the Navajo or Ancient Ones. The Navajo and Apache tribes both speak the Southern Athapascan dialect which is spoken along the northern west coast of America into Alaska and western Canada. They were newcomers into the Southwest about 200 years before the Spanish arrived. The Hopi speak a Uto-Aztecan language which is totally different than Athapascan. The word Pueblo just means village in Spanish and that's what they saw upon arrival into the Southwest, villages. They built the same kind of houses out of stone in the Old World but nobody called them Pueblos. A stone house is the same anywhere. I plan on visiting the Four Corners region in spring when the weather here warms. It's only a few hours drive. I do know about Pyramids and the reason for their structure and shape. I just think it amazing about the migration of peoples into the Americas from all over the World that no one wants to acknowledge.
    Wow!
    That was freaking impressive.

Have you ever looked into the Skinwalker Ranch phenomenon? The book by George Knapp has a lot of information on youtube where Knapp has done numerous interviews.
    Good stuff.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Yes I have DNA. I pretty much am well versed in Conspiracy Theories and UFO , Ancient Alien Theorists and the like. I should probably go over to that side of the Topics and post my discoveries and my UFO encounter but I think I am so over it now that it just doesn't matter anymore. Most all of us over 45 or so will be offed with soon so there's really no point.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

DNA (14th February 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Yes I have DNA. I pretty much am well versed in Conspiracy Theories and UFO , Ancient Alien Theorists and the like. I should probably go over to that side of the Topics and post my discoveries and my UFO encounter but I think I am so over it now that it just doesn't matter anymore. Most all of us over 45 or so will be offed with soon so there's really no point.
    dude,
    when and if the final day arrives, and all the kids are tucked into cradles, if there are many of us left, we'll all gather, pull out the long chairs and coolers of beer to watch the fireworks...

just like all the other conspiracy theories, the cooler will be empty in plenty of time to go to bed chuckling...

the kids will be back in the morning...

the cool thing about us old farts is we know how to bend reality, and it isn't our time yet...

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I've always been intrigued by the Smithsonian Grand Canyon cover-up...

Quote A story on the front page of the April 5, 1909 edition of the Arizona Gazette recounted the discovery of a series of bizarre caves and artifacts in the Marble Canyon region of the Grand Canyon. The report claimed two Smithsonian-funded archaeologists, Prof. S. A. Jordan and G.E. Kinkaid, are responsible for the find. As the article noted:

(D)iscoveries which almost conclusively prove that the race which inhabited this mysterious cavern, hewn in solid rock by human hands, was of oriental origin, possibly from Egypt, tracing back to Ramses. If their theories are borne out by the translation of the tablets engraved with hieroglyphics, the mystery of the prehistoric peoples of North America, their ancient arts, who they were and whence they came, will be solved. Egypt and the Nile, and Arizona and the Colorado will be linked by a historical chain running back to ages which staggers the wildest fancy of the fictionist.

Later in the article, a cross-legged idol resembling Buddha is described along with a large tomb filled with mummified humans: a veritable mash-up of Egyptian and East Asian cultures.

A dangerous region to explore
    Although this remote area of the Grand Canyon makes for perilous traveling, expeditions by private collectors and academics went forward. The site of Kincaid's discovery was roughly 42 miles away from El Tovar Crystal Canyon, and the Arizona Gazette article noted that the cavern's entrance was 1500 feet down a sheer cliff.

This is not the easiest terrain to cover, but it's topography that could be overcome today. Conspiracy theorist John Rhodes claims to know the exact location of the caverns — the site is guarded today by a lone soldier carrying an M-16 and that the caverns are a museum for civilization's shadowy elites. To make things even more bizarre, David Icke connects Kincaid's Grand Canyon discovery with reptilian overlords in his 1999 book The Biggest Secret... link to Story
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 14th February 2014 at 01:33.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Possible Ancient Hebrew Settlement discovered in Northern Arizona

While I was researching the History 2 program concerning early Hebrews in North America and using Google Earth to locate the Decalogue Stone (Ten Commandments) located in Los Lunas, New Mexico, I found an interesting writing inscription just outside of Winslow, Arizona. The H2 program mentioned a petroglyph located in the Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona, depicting what resembles The Ark of The Covenant.
    So I figured that if there is a stone with the Ten Commandments written on it in New Mexico and a petroglyph showing The Ark of The Covenant to the West of it, maybe there could be something else. This is what I found.
    The writing appears to be in Phoenician, Old Hebrew or Samaritan language and the location is surrounded by an embankment type wall which according to Google Maps, should be a lake but it is not as you can see.
    The coordinates are 34d 56m 13.53s N, 110d 30m 18.86s W
    The two letters that are clues are the fish hook and the Z laying sideways.
    I have no idea what the inscription says but it must mean something.
    The earth works lay out from a map of 1820 of the ground works/earthen works in Ohio show what looks to be a Minorah which was laid out over a very large surface area all apparently flattened out sufficient to destroy them and by farmers apparently. The Decalogue stones found in two places here in the USA, both of which seem to be the ten commands of God are also very Sabbatean. The Sabbateans are thought by many to be those responsible. Even the head of the Smithsonian is not opposed to the idea of early caucasian as in white people that were the records all point to as the earliest peoples of North America apparently. Florida recently found remains in a peat marsh of more remains being DNA tested as we speak. They are showing strong European ties and the hold up is that many are trying to conceal it from the public ears. The scholars get to the point that they become the problem more than the solution. They are so bent on proving fakes in everything that is forced to be public when they don't want it public that it is ridiculous at best to even put up with them any longer. We don't need their bias and I for one would not pay them to do a dig or study something unless I had a team that was capable of following the facts where they lead. If I caught wind of one whiff of personal bias or personal belief interfering with fact finding and results you are out of here and no more money funding for you period. If everyone did that it would be better than the ones paying and then covering up what does not jibe with their religious beliefs, or anything else you are gone. I think if someone wants to they can disprove anything they can find a way to do it. Every scholar looking at the map found is ready to fabricate the tale that a priest faked it rather than look at his record and ask why it is easier to believe one fable over another, neither of which can be taken seriously when both sides have such a bias they should no longer be involved in the study. To get real results you need a team with no bias going in. They must remain objective and follow the facts where they lead. . All else is unacceptable to me.
    Last edited by STR; 14th February 2014 at 20:28.

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Tom Dongo wrote atleast two really good books about UFO interactions and such in Arizona, I believe they were "Mysteries of Sedonna" part 1 and 2. I found both of them really good in regards to UFO occupant interactions with human beings.
    A lot of activity taking place on the I-17 between Sedonna and Phoenix, and the B-line highway between Payson and Mesa.

Good stuff.

I would love to hear any of your experiences you would like to share.

I live for this kind of thing.

Another in stater, Wendelle Stevens has possibly the best UFO interaction books of all time.
    His UFO CONTACT boooks are the absolute best.

Here is a really good interview/documentary, where Wendelle talks about A S4/Area 51 security man wishing to tell his story.
    This is all backed up by Bob Dean, another AZ resident who was Wendelle's neighbor when all of this was taking place.
    Insanely cool video. The thread is here. S4 (Area 51) Informers Volume One Wendelle Stevens and Bob Dean

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I too studied that story and found the cave location using a hiking map just by following directions in the story. It's two miles upriver from the convergence of the Little Colorado River into the Colorado River and just above Kwagunt rapids. The location is marked with a circle with a cross in the middle and to the side are the numbers 3-47, whatever they mean. Oh well, it can't be any more plainer. Kincaid was just a gold panner and was looking for color which makes sense to pan below a rapid like I've done hundreds of times. People have said there was no such person as Prof Jordan but again they didn't do their research. He was an Ichthyologist (Study of Fishes) and worked with the Smithsonian on the study of Western Fisheries including the Colorado River region. I believe he was the youngest president of Ohio University or one of them back there but I know he was the president of Stanford in California.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Post:

DNA (15th February 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), ulli (1st November 2015)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I just ran across an interesting video that shows the Egyptian artifacts from Kincaid's cave...

Conspiracy theories have called it a cover-up, but she makes it sound like all of these artifacts are available for viewing at the Smithsonian...

+ Reply to Thread