+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cyborgs or biological systems

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Cyborgs or biological systems

This is a subject which has some very disturbing connotations, and whose research if exploited may be the stuff of nightmares, such as films as The Terminator and Frankenstein.
    Mankind’s research without moral guidance could lead to cybernetic systems being used for military applications, and advanced biological performances in which certain tasks in an ever more increasing competitive environment are required or even demanded.
    The growing of, at present, of ears and even noses, transplanting of hands and other organs, is just the beginning of such nightmares which may ultimately lead to a Frankenstein style creation. Unknown to some an actual head transplant of a monkey was connected to another live animal (same species) and succeeded. It was, then, on moral grounds never attempted in the public arena again.
    Yet in the dark recesses of classified programs of the military and private research these kinds of activities are still ongoing. Cybernetic and enhanced biological systems are greatly sort after, and to some, an evolutionary step in the evolvement of man. So the science fiction days of the bionic man, and machines of destruction referred to as terminators may not be too far off.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Agape (13th August 2014), chocolate (14th August 2014), donk (13th August 2014), ghostrider (12th February 2014), Limor Wolf (12th August 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th February 2014), Omni (12th August 2014), Rich (12th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2014), william r sanford72 (19th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Cyborgs or biological systems

Snap bogeyman ?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (12th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

it is predicted in the henoch prophecies that we would create A.I , robotic killing machines ... one day we would also lose control of them and it would be a war that no one could imagine ... shortly after , our mad scientist will try and create a sun , it will work for awhile but then create a disaster and we will have to leave earth to survive ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

chocolate (14th August 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    it is predicted in the henoch prophecies that we would create A.I , robotic killing machines ... one day we would also lose control of them and it would be a war that no one could imagine ... shortly after , our mad scientist will try and create a sun , it will work for awhile but then create a disaster and we will have to leave earth to survive ...
    Create a sun? Humility is light years away!

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The general public will wholeheartedly support growing/building cyborgs when the justification will be that none of our sons and daughters will die ever in war again. A war we probably shouldn't be fighting anyway but that is beside the point.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robertr2m For This Post:

Rich (12th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Fair Warning: This post is not for the sensitives!

With regards to bogeyman's above statement on the monsterous experiments in head transplant, unfortunately, these experiments are not only going on but the Mengele like - Italian scientist Sergio Canavero had declared that he has managed to overcome the so far 'technical' failures.

This type of atrocities under the make up of 'experiments' performed so far on animals and monkeys (from what we know) have no medical justification and is leading to a terrible human degradation, and it needs to be loudly and strongly objected and completely banned.
    These viscious acts do not comply with our human species characteristics, nor with our moral ethics and it begs the question, What is going on here?

Also (hard to watch content, be warned)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJE7IRK7k7Y

My computure was totally shut down when I tried to submit it the first time, therefore posting it again

May love and compassion prevail,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 12th August 2014 at 22:03.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Agape (12th August 2014), chocolate (14th August 2014), Christine (12th August 2014), meeradas (12th August 2014), naste.de.lumina (12th August 2014), raregem (8th June 2015), Rich (12th August 2014), william r sanford72 (12th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

The brain is a just a biological computer(hardware). Soul being the user(and other various parts), and genetics being part of the operating system...

Replacing the brain/genetics with AI is just using a different computer/operating system in ways(if you still use the soul and parts of the brain attached to soul and judgment etc which is possible). That being said I'd prefer to use my brain/genetics over AI in many cases. But from experiencing an AI infused with my being, I can say I do like some of what it does. And I do believe transhumanism is in our future. See there are various kinds of transhumanism. There is dark transhumanism, which is mainly covert control of society in the universe. Also seen of as dark is replacing the soul's generation of thought and energy with an AI(Greys, PLFs etc). But there are lots of good uses for transhumanism. For example Robin Williams would not have depression problems if ethical transhumanism was available to him... It has all sorts of good things. And I think the US agenda with transhumanism is to make it out to be some dark nasty horrible thing. When it is both sides of things. There is balance within transhumanism... What idea does not have to do with balance. Nothing I think... Anyway that's my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Omni; 12th August 2014 at 21:26.

13. Link to Post #8
    Retired
    Thanks

Dear Omniverse, I do believe there are many aspects to any one subject, but when it comes to combining parts of technology with the divine organic creation that is the human or animal being, this is where the line is crossed!

The human biological mechanism has all the capabilities to take care of itself in ways that can be considered profoundly miracalous.. I would strongly say - NO! to Cyborg and transhumanism and excessive genetic modification of humanity (beyond what has already been done), some of us may have come from worlds that are more technological in nature, some of us has come from pure organic worlds that are energy, which is the real driving force of creation in the universe and know that true spiritual evolution belongs to the spirit and not to technology. Technology that assists you to be more 'creative' or 'healthy' or cover emotions is an illusion and being used as crutches to a patient, here is the conundrum - What are depression problems in the first place? they are the result of a lack of love, a lack of compassion between all living beings, a lack of clean environment to the benefit of the body and mind, a lack of freedom, a lack of supportive and harmonius community, the detachment from nature, the spread of disease and a lack of hope. That is depression, Change yourself, your views, change the world, support the raise in consciousness, stand on your right to be the solely one who is responsible of your body and mind, and there will be no need in technological 'spare parts' for any human being or otherwise, under any circumstances. Diagnose and solve the core of the problems, see what created it, see what can be, dare to dream and change ~

AI is souless, is falsified, an imitation to the real thing, a non satisfying "feel good" (or feel real bad in the current hands of others) substitute to the wonder of the biological body that inhabits a soul and a potentially expanded consciousness.

The fact is that we are not asked- and that seals the deal.
    Technological parts are great as tools and as assistance, or for those who may not inhabit a soul and have the right to live. but for those who do, this is a degradation not an evolution and the inner technology and the humane genetic make up will and shall overcome even this.

Many heart felt (for real) blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 14th August 2014 at 08:36.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Christine (12th August 2014), seko (13th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Dear Omniverse, I do believe there are many aspects to any one subject, but when it comes to combining parts of technology with the divine organic creation that is the human or animal being, this is where the line is crossed!
    I don't share your view. You are using technology right now by the way and have gained from it greatly by being on avalon have you not(by it connecting people and views you would not have seen etc?)? What is the difference between talking to someone in your own mind, and talking to someone in text? Well, lots but both are technology and both are technically transhumanism in various ways IMO.

Quote What are depression problems in the first place? they are the result of a lack of love, a lack of compassion between all living beings, a lack of clean environment to the benefit of the body and mind, a lack of freedom, a lack of supportive and harmonius community, the detachment from nature, the spread of disease and a lack of hope. That is depression
    If someone is majorly depressed no amount of love freedom money or anything will stop it. As i would think is well represented with Robin Williams. The guy had the world.... He had love, money, fame, success, even drugs if he wanted to have a good time.. Any vacation he wanted. any location, any food, etc... It is a chemical imbalance of the brain. Not so much an environmental factor. Environmental factors can lead to a feeling of depression. But in Robin Williams case it would not help a thing.

I can understand opposing technology helping a human. But it's a dogmatic type thing IMO. Kind of like people who think synthesizers are trash just because it's a virtual instrument. Most of them are old, and eventually that idea will die off with them.

Quote divine organic creation that is the human or animal being
    This idea can be alongside transhumanism... One's organic soul, being, mind etc, along with technology there to assist things. Like for example closing your eyes and being able to see anything you want in virtual reality...

I'm against going against organic divinity. Transhumanism is not opposed to that in some of its philosophies...
    Quote Technology that assists you to be more 'creative' or 'healthy' or cover emotions is an illusion and being used as crutches to a patient
    I'm not sure how I feel about technology to become more creative... Probably against it.. But I'm all for mind control being public and being able to help people who are seriously depressed and wanting to end their life because of such...
    Last edited by Omni; 12th August 2014 at 22:33.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Shikasta (14th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Retired
    Thanks

My responses appear in black

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I don't share your view. You are using technology right now by the way and have gained from it greatly by being on avalon have you not(by it connecting people and views you would not have seen etc?)? What is the difference between talking to someone in your own mind, and talking to someone in text? Well, lots but both are technology and both are technically transhumanism in various ways IMO.

Hi Omniverse, thanks I will answer you briefly because I feel a tension in the air.. technology in the service of human beings, not inside human beings that is a big difference. I enjoy technology, when it is helpful and not radiating contaminating electromagnetic pulsations in the air and to human brains and nature. It can be potentially done differently, but is not because of the current agenda involved.

Quote What are depression problems in the first place? they are the result of a lack of love, a lack of compassion between all living beings, a lack of clean environment to the benefit of the body and mind, a lack of freedom, a lack of supportive and harmonius community, the detachment from nature, the spread of disease and a lack of hope. That is depression
    If someone is majorly depressed no amount of love freedom money or anything will stop it. As i would think is well represented with Robin Williams. The guy had the world.... He had love, money, fame, success, even drugs if he wanted to have a good time.. Any vacation he wanted. any location, any food, etc... It is a chemical imbalance of the brain. Not so much an environmental factor. Environmental factors can lead to a feeling of depression. But in Robin Williams case it would not help a thing.

Robin Williams having Love, Money , fame, success, drugs, vacation, location and food etc. per the list you provided, are list of things that are an external to self, like accessories, and do not provide the real food and nourishment that the human soul needs. How can any one person be truly happy if the world around us (be it the country, the Holywood environment, etc. ) consists of external illusions. I dare say we do not know enough about the Robin Williams death circumstances to hypothesize

I can understand opposing technology helping a human. But it's a dogmatic type thing IMO. Kind of like people who think synthesizers are trash just because it's a virtual instrument. Most of them are old, and eventually that idea will die off with them.

Quote Technology that assists you to be more 'creative' or 'healthy' or cover emotions is an illusion and being used as crutches to a patient
    This idea can be alongside transhumanism... One organic soul being mind etc, along with technology there to assist things. Like for example closing your eyes and being able to see anything you want in virtual reality...

I would say that this can be done without technology, and without any need in drugs by accessing our most inner core and the greater self that is connected to the great cosmos, no need in chip in your brain or hand for such 'pleasures'.

A person's unwillingness to do the internal work and their desire in external need to be provided as an immediate entertainment, may not be to the benefit of the individual and the collective for the long run

I'm against going against organic divinity. Transhumanism is not opposed to that in some of its philosophies...
    I'm not sure how I feel about technology to become more creative... But I'm all for mind control being public and being able to help people who are seriously depressed and wanting to end their life because of such...

Let me ask you a qustion, who is controlling the mind controll agenda? who is controlling the planet? who is or may be controlling you?

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 14th August 2014 at 08:38.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Christine (14th August 2014), Omni (12th August 2014), seko (13th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I have to agree with Limor on the "divine" spark that is Life as it experiences itself in the organic body.. all AI can do is try to imitate that which is limitless. Perhaps we can learn from an AI experience.. and I believe that even now we can project our consciousness into a computer or machine.. but, but that we are forced and compelled to accept AI is as Limor says.. simply not acceptable.

I know many people who recall AI experiences.. and perhaps some started their journey's as AI creations. However the question remains as to who is doing the programming.

Interesting topic.. a good one to discuss as it holds many good questions that compel us to search for answers.
    Last edited by Christine; 12th August 2014 at 23:19.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Let me ask you a qustion, who is controlling the mind controll agenda? who is controlling the planet?
    The cabal. Largely US military intelligence shadow groups, and others in China and Russia if I had to guess. ETs essentially are having their desires met by these groups. So it could be seen as an ET design. But humans control the world IMHO.

Quote who is or may be controlling you?
    It's complicated. I am not 'controlled' so much as subverted from my true clarity of language and concepts. Control implies the entire thing being inorganic. While my thoughts may be inorganic technically, many times they are my own thoughts. An AI is simulating what I would come up with. I'm against this form of transhumanism. But it's my situation. I was born into this world I didn't make it. As for who? It's a combination of benevolent ETs, and US government from what I understand. But that doesn't mean I fall under eithers agenda necessarily. Just that both have a hand in what I do sometimes. Like when I make videos the US gov will dim my crown chakra so my thoughts are less potent..

The benevolent ETs supplied the US government an AI that simulates my natural thoughts. And if they deviate too far from that there is intervention...

Essentially the people who torture me, subvert me, and at times fully control me, are the same people who rule the world... The ones with mind control technology are the most powerful...

Quote Posted by Christine
    but, but that we are forced and compelled to accept AI is as Limor says.. simply not acceptable.
    I totally agree. Right now it's not a matter of accepting it from people. The US government doesn't value free will and is not bound to the same exopolitical rules(most of them) as ETs are. The real keyword here is Covert Transhumanism. That is what is going on in the world today and it's very dark.
    Last edited by Omni; 13th August 2014 at 00:00.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Christine (12th August 2014), donk (13th August 2014), Limor Wolf (12th August 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Retired
    Thanks

It is late night, early morning time here and I need to go to bed. I appreciate your response to my question that no doubt could have been worded better. I must say that my mind stays firm (AI or not) when it comes to my own perceptions and opinions, even from as far as two years ago.
    (see last pharagraph)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post530634

Good night ~

Limor

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Christine (13th August 2014), donk (13th August 2014), Omni (13th August 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The brain is a just a biological computer(hardware). Soul being the user(and other various parts), and genetics being part of the operating system...

Replacing the brain/genetics with AI is just using a different computer/operating system in ways(if you still use the soul and parts of the brain attached to soul and judgment etc which is possible). That being said I'd prefer to use my brain/genetics over AI in many cases. But from experiencing an AI infused with my being, I can say I do like some of what it does. And I do believe transhumanism is in our future. See there are various kinds of transhumanism. There is dark transhumanism, which is mainly covert control of society in the universe. Also seen of as dark is replacing the soul's generation of thought and energy with an AI(Greys, PLFs etc). But there are lots of good uses for transhumanism. For example Robin Williams would not have depression problems if ethical transhumanism was available to him... It has all sorts of good things. And I think the US agenda with transhumanism is to make it out to be some dark nasty horrible thing. When it is both sides of things. There is balance within transhumanism... What idea does not have to do with balance. Nothing I think... Anyway that's my 2 cents.
    Dear Omniverse ,I am also transhuman ,against my will! The dark transhumanism . I do not want to be like this . I feel like I am LLOSING MY EMOTIONS TO THIS . I WANT TO FEEL PAIN! , MISERY , HAPPINESS , JOY , LOVE .ALL FO THE THINGS THAT MAKE US HUMAN !wE WERE MADE PERFECT , BY GOD , Source , something out there .We are a miracle ! I am being tortured to death , by microwaves ,with this technology , had my life destroyed . I am a mother , nurse and use to be married .I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE SO HAPPY WITH YOUR CONDITION,YOU WOULD NOT BE IF YOU WERE ME ! I HATE THIS EVIL TECHNOLOGY , WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING !I DO NOT KNOW HOW OR WHY I ENDED UP LIKE THIS , I THINK THAT i KNOW MY PURPOSE IN LIFE NOW THO. I am praying that my 2 children do not end up like this or anyone else for that matter ! I have to live in a bloody metal room , with a magnet on my head to live , half of the time ,but I am still here , because my spirit ,will not let me give up !

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stewartliam For This Post:

Christine (13th August 2014), donk (13th August 2014), Limor Wolf (14th August 2014), Omni (13th August 2014), raregem (8th June 2015)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stewartliam (here)

Dear Omniverse ,I am also transhuman ,against my will! The dark transhumanism . I do not want to be like this . I feel like I am LLOSING MY EMOTIONS TO THIS . I WANT TO FEEL PAIN! , MISERY , HAPPINESS , JOY , LOVE .ALL FO THE THINGS THAT MAKE US HUMAN !wE WERE MADE PERFECT , BY GOD , Source , something out there .We are a miracle ! I am being tortured to death , by microwaves ,with this technology , had my life destroyed . I am a mother , nurse and use to be married .I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE SO HAPPY WITH YOUR CONDITION,YOU WOULD NOT BE IF YOU WERE ME ! I HATE THIS EVIL TECHNOLOGY , WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING !I DO NOT KNOW HOW OR WHY I ENDED UP LIKE THIS , I THINK THAT i KNOW MY PURPOSE IN LIFE NOW THO. I am praying that my 2 children do not end up like this or anyone else for that matter ! I have to live in a bloody metal room , with a magnet on my head to live , half of the time ,but I am still here , because my spirit ,will not let me give up !
    The difference between our cases is ETs have influenced mine in large ways. The US government version of transhumanism I am certainly not happy with. I have a window into how this technology will be used in 100,000 years in our race. rather than just how it is used now, by our corrupt governments...

And keep on fighting the good fight. My life has been as hard as any targeted individual I have come across. I get tortured every day. I have been tortured hundreds of thousands of times.... I know as well as anyone this technology can be used in a very bad way. I just didn't feel like posting so much about that, because that side is well represented on avalon. So I like to turn the cheek and provide an alternate point of view so more people learn rather than all being the same ideas etc...

“There are victories of the soul and spirit. Sometimes, even if you lose, you win.”
    Elie Wiesel
    Last edited by Omni; 13th August 2014 at 04:43.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Christine (14th August 2014), donk (13th August 2014), raregem (8th June 2015)

28. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry Omniverse , I did not know that you were targeted. I usually never post either . I guess that I have never heard anyone ever say that there were any positives to being targeted or transhumanism for that matter ,unless they were not targted. I DEEPLY EMPHASISE WITH YOU ! Keep on fighting too ! Peace

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stewartliam For This Post:

Christine (13th August 2014), donk (13th August 2014), Limor Wolf (14th August 2014), Omni (13th August 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

The human biological mechanism has all the capabilities to take care of itself in ways that can be considered profoundly miracalous.. I would strongly say - NO! to Cyborg and transhumanism and accessive genetic modification of humanity (beyond what has already been done), some of us may have come from worlds that are more technological in nature, some of us has come from pure organic worlds that are energy, which is the real driving force of creation in the universe and know that true spiritual evolution belongs to the spirit and not to technology. Technology that assists you to be more 'creative' or 'healthy' or cover emotions is an illusion and being used as crutches to a patient, here is the conundrum - What are depression problems in the first place? they are the result of a lack of love, a lack of compassion between all living beings, a lack of clean environment to the benefit of the body and mind, a lack of freedom, a lack of supportive and harmonius community, the detachment from nature, the spread of disease and a lack of hope. That is depression, Change yourself, your views, change the world, support the raise in consciousness, stand on your right to be the soley one who is responsible of your body and mind, and there will be no need in technological 'spare parts' for any human being or otherwise, under any circumstances. Diagnose and solve the core of the problems, see what created it, see what can be, dare to dream and change ~

Absolutely agree . And I feel that the thin line has been already crossed , if not openly , then many times .
    This civilisation has many , beautiful potentials and it needs to find their wisdom, in order to survive .. deeper wisdom.

What we see around nowadays .. is an attempt for adoration of smartness , how frail is that, how evanescent , how temporary . Todays children are twice more beautiful and three times faster than many of the previous generations children ,
    why so .. 'cause we were better washed , better fed and beaten less , and these children nowadays get much more than we did , more information as well, they grow with hands on keyboards . It's always been so and always will .
    Yet , some people so proudly climb on the pedestals all over the world and feel them and their ideas are the smartest . The beauty queens of this universe,
    the pride of this civilisation.

Where is the wisdom ? In their diapers . Sure , with time .. they can also create artificial bladders and artificial diapers . Artificial nannies so parents don't have to watch over you . Artificial friends so that you never feel alone.

As if we all don't have enough of it till now , the loneliness, the estrangement of this society, the global phobia, the extinction of human values .

Extinction of mankind is happening when the core values of humanity go extinct because that's what makes human being so different from advanced animal after all .

I'm no way against intelligent technologies that make life easier but in core, it's not the technologies but living love and care that save people . Even if AI has the power to save , repair and improve lives , what are these lives 'without soul' ( as Omni also suggested ) than part of the corporate machine itself, a furniture, industry,
    not much more . A wardrobe waiting in corner of universe for life . Too many wardrobes do not make house more living .

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Christine (13th August 2014), Limor Wolf (14th August 2014), Shikasta (14th August 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Separating AI versus “nature” is like dividing nature VERSUS nurture…it’s a bad idea, it’s all “natural”, it shouldn’t be “VERSUS”.

I feel it is best to as much as we can, let things and beings “be”…as much as possible. Rather than manipulating things/beings thoughtlessly to our will, we should work with things/beings for the benefit, as we are all one…right now, that looks like nature/green/anti-tech to most of us.

Why should it be any different in the artificial reality we create, than the “natural” part of the reality we find ourselves. It is not technology, not AI, not a type/species of being that is a “problem”, it is the intent.

Who’s to say an “AI consciousness” is not “ensouled”? How is that any different from saying dog, or an insect isn’t? I believe there can be things that look like dogs, insects, or people…not operating on the direction of a loving, service to others soul…why can’t we imagine a loving energy “possessing” a machine or artificial construct?

33. Link to Post #19
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stewartliam (here)
    I am so sorry to hear that this is going on for you, although, I feel that you have a strength that is evident between your words. I share your feelings and thoughts and would be happy to PM with you if you like, please know that you are not alone. Each is targeted with a different aspect of this human modification agenda, our spirit is the most valuable aid to us and apparently the most sought after.. I discovered lately that the recruitment of Chi to our body and it's surrounding greatly helps. Many Blessings, Limor

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Christine (14th August 2014)

35. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

This is an interesting discussion.
    I hope it will continue, but I will understand if it doesn't.
    Last edited by chocolate; 14th August 2014 at 11:28.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Christine (14th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast