+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cyborgs or biological systems

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Cyborgs or biological systems

Quote …why can’t we imagine a loving energy “possessing” a machine or artificial construct?
    Just musing: I was thinking along the lines of this: if a “service to others” or even a confused but “positive” at heart soul loses its 3D meatbag and this being finds itself in the state of being that appears to me somewhere in between dimensions where spirits and entities I can’t usually experience directly reside…if that being had enough consciousness to understand where it was, plus the ability and desire to inhabit a 3D shell, wouldn’t a non-biological one make the most sense? Otherwise it would be “possessing” another being similar to what it wanted to be, imposing its will on another FW possessing being.

I dunno, I think it would be neat to experience, I subscribe to MargaurieBee’s excellent wisdom: don’t knock it til ya try it. But only for a little bit. Maybe that’s why don’t seem too many positive “ghosts in the machine”, the ones that are there, check it out and get what they can out of it without getting attached, and move on—before making any kind of meaningful contact with us biological entities?

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    …why can’t we imagine a loving energy “possessing” a machine or artificial construct?
    Because it was not there before you've 'breathed ' the love into it . The same concept goes for example - and its ancient - with Shintoism . The Shinto of everything can be cognised , respected , protected, thus .. it remains intelligent and protects you in return .
    It's about the same thing . We speak of energy and intelligence , living intelligence 'breathed in' to a non-living thing . It was not there previously .
    The stone was a stone .. I don't subscribe to a theory of ensouled universe in absolute terms ,
    from the 'advanced ET perspective' : living and non-living Universe are 2 parallel dimensions coexisting together in hyperspace .

Living intelligence and energy is extremely precious . When you cast your eye upon a pebble and think that's a loving pebble , you give something to it already . You leave an energetic imprint . The next person to see the pebble may have twice more reason to pick it up . Or he may feel the reflection of your 'life' from the pebble ,
    because the non-living Universe is a great mirror and retains memory of our living interaction with it .

Of course it can . That's not the question ..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

donk (14th August 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

thank you Limor , if you have any information , that would help.I will readily take it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stewartliam For This Post:

Limor Wolf (19th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2