+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Weird night

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Weird night

Last night I had some bad dreams, which I now don't remember, but knew it upon waking. I rarely have bad dreams, and usually do remember what I do dream. I'm feeling all sorts of funky today, and very drained. I get online and talk to a few people who say the same thing happened to them last night. Just wondered if any of you guys had the same thing?

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Werid night

Sorry you had a rough night sweetie.
    Not me, I was up reading "No more secrets no more lies" by Patrica Cori.
    Tried to meditate, almost worked.
    But all my dreams had to do with talking to folks about becoming enlightened, which is something I never dream.

Think of it as a positive thing, you where privee to knowledge, you just have to cool your self down and meditate on it , find a way to decipher.

Your answer will come to you when your spirit is ready to confront it, and speak your mind on it.

Not all weird/bad dreams are meant to hurt, but to help enlighten your spirit in certain ways. It all depends on the person and translation of it all.

You are safe you have to many folks whole love and care about you.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 11th October 2010 at 19:23.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Yes I had a restless nights sleep , I usually sleep without a prob .I was told we are still active just our boddies rest in sleep, the witching hours for want of a better expression, is between 3 and 4.30 am so i'm led to believe .

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

beth i had some disturbing nightmares also i can recall them the thing i remember the most is that i had a ringing in my ears and the bed was vibrating....love light and abundance thirdeye.....

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I have a lot of dreams that I am shoved down to the ground or being paralyzed and can't move and it feels like I can't breathe. I remember the one last night I had, I was standing in a parking lot of some sort with other people around that I didn't know. And I remember saying in my dream I'm not going to do that , then the next thing I know a force of some kind pushed me face down and felt like a ton of bricks was on top of me then I would wake up. Another dream I had about 9 months ago, I was at my house where I grew up and I remember I was in the liven room talking to my mom. Then I went back to my room and flopped down on my bed. And when I did that I slammed both of my elbows into the mattress right after I did that it felt like something jumped on top of me holding my arms down and it was hard to breathe once again. I remember calling out to my MOM to help me. My fiancee got very scared when she heard me screaming in my sleep for my Mom. "That's why she don't like the gun by the bed anymore "And there was a weird noise when this happened when I felt paralyzed and couldn't breathe I heard this sound like a wave sound going blablablablablablabla and everything was like ripples like water in my vision.... I woke up scared as Hell and I never fall back to sleep after any dream like that. It drains me to much and I don't want to dream it again...

I figured I would share this with you People
    Last edited by MzVaFf; 12th October 2010 at 00:28. Reason: fixed

6. Link to Post #6
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Default Re: Weird night

Hi All!

Beth. You've prompted me to say something on a personal note here, which has been thus-far a rare thing for me to do. This isn't my dream but my son's. He called me this morning on the phone, which is rare in itself because we normally communicate via two-way, and he said:

Quote Dad, I'm calling you because I had the most horrible nightmare last night and I had to tell you about it. We were living together, just the two of us, in some apartment. We were sitting together watching a movie or something and this guy in a dark suit came barging in with a gun. He had you tie me up in a chair and then he made you go outside. I could see the two of you through the window talking for a few minutes, and then he shot you in the chest. And then I remember I just started going nuts and I somehow got myself untied and I ran into the kitchen and got this huge butcher knife and then I went to the door and waited until the guys back was turned and then I ran out as fast and hard as I could and I jumped on his back and I slit his throat. And then I woke up and that's all I remember.
    Sorry about the graphics, but this was his dream. He then proceeded to tell me, I think in an attempt to make me feel better, that he wasn't sure if I survived but he thought I did. And in any case at-least he avenged me! (Slightly nervous LOL).

I'd like to explain a few facts about my relationship with this son, so everyone here can better understand the significance of this dream and the reason I felt that I wanted to share it.

I raised him by myself since he was around 8 years old. So yes we are especially close.

He is now 32 years old, has his own family, runs his own business, and is doing very well. So in-case anyone is wondering... no, this isn't a little boy talking to his daddy.

Although we haven't had a lot of discussions about it for awhile, this son is the only one that I've ever talked to about my experiences in the AF and later the "projects" that I've been involved with. He himself even remembers some "puzzling experiences" from when he was very young, during my AF days.

He has never had a dream, or a concern for that matter, such as this. He is not a member of PA but he knows that I am. He is my legacy. Am I worried about his dream? Well human instinct tells me to be, and that's why I wanted to share this. But in actuality, no. Because I know, just like Arnold says, "I'll be back"!

As a side note: There are a lot of people experiencing similar weird feelings (and dreams) as of late. I don't believe in coincidence, but I do believe in synchronicity. And I believe that we all communicate with one-another in ways that most people don't even realize. And right now yes, there is "something in the air".

Also I'd like to mention that I was forced years ago (when I was in the AF) to learn how to block my dreams and OBE's because of attacks by what I refer to as "demons". But just recently, they have returned. Whenever any of you have bad dreams or bad feelings, try to stop for a moment and wonder if this might not possibly be a manipulation (i.e. HAARP, etc)? Because it is done.

Sorry about the long post but I felt that I'd like to share this. Blame it on Beth. She made me do it! She's been waiting for me to say something anyway, so there ya go Beth! Are you happy now? LOL!

Love To You All!
    Harley

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

LOL, thanks Harley!! That is a pretty vivid dream indeed. Really wish I could remember what mine was about last night, and like I said, I usually always remember at least some bits and pieces. But I felt like upon waking, that my memory was wiped clean. I've felt sucktastic all day, but I'm starting to feel better this evening. I just thought it was so weird I talked to a couple people this morning and they said the same thing happened to them. So I thought I should bring it to the board and see if we get anywhere. And much love to you Harley

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Hi Guys,
    Just a bit of back ground before I get into my dream. I orginal become aware of Project Camelot & Avalon after i began investigating the swine flu in 2009, via the Jane Burgermeister video, and before then didn't take an interest in the alternative media. Now the reason I say this because these thoughts and deams I am passing onto to you I don't think could have been influenced byt he alternative media, as I wasn't reading this material before 2009. Anyway my strange memories are:
    - Orginally coming from a tall tower;
    - Two feeling comfortable living in a rock;
    Then I recall, I think it was Richard hoagland, talking about towers on the other side of the moon, and either him or someone else saying souls are stored in these towers & also in things such rocks, bizarre I thought, but I have an open mind, maybe it is possible.

Then for for several years since about 2002 I had a recurring dream / nightmare that I was going to die in a huge body of water that would ingulf Sydney. Now I have not had that dream for awhile. Which is line with this change of time line we have supposed have had.

Then early this last sunday morning I dreamt I was coming out from a building to see that "everything" had been burnt trees to buildings. But I also saw that other people had survived, not everyone but there were survivors around me and they were saying saying things like "Oh my god look at that".
    After this dream the first thing that popped into my mind after recalling this event was a mass corona ejection from the sun could do that, but I discounted bushfires because one I was in the city, a concrete jungle, and two Sydney is 60km end to end in any direction really so it is a hug place & I can't see a bush fire doing that damage.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

hey everyone i um, want to hear your input on my dream, it kinda freaked me out
    I was standing in a white plane like, what cartoons make out the 4th dimension, and a lot of colors too but the kind I've never seen before, i look around and suddenly see everyone I've ever loved and then slowly all but 3 disappeared. my father, Boyfriend and best friend and each of them walked up to me and gave me a single lily one for each
    Last edited by Richard; 15th October 2010 at 02:54.
    love yourself, to love others.

10. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Pixie (here)
    I was standing in a white plane like, what cartoons make out the 4th dimension, and a lot of colors too but the kind I've never seen before, i look around and suddenly see everyone I've ever loved and then slowly all but 3 disappeared. my father, Boyfriend and best friend and each of them walked up to me and gave me a single lily one for each
    Sounds like you met up with your soul family/group on the other side as it where.
    Dreams are not what we think
    Dreams are a matter of a frequency shift.
    Last edited by Richard; 15th October 2010 at 02:55.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

My birthday was Friday 10-8. I have always felt that this was going to be a powerful birthday--this specific one---ever since I was a boy.

That night I had the most vivid and successive lucid dreaming of my life. It was simply unbelievable! I don't have an explanation for it.

I have been listening to quite a bit of Shamanic Drums in my spare time.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beth (here)
    LOL, thanks Harley!! That is a pretty vivid dream indeed. Really wish I could remember what mine was about last night, and like I said, I usually always remember at least some bits and pieces. But I felt like upon waking, that my memory was wiped clean. I've felt sucktastic all day, but I'm starting to feel better this evening. I just thought it was so weird I talked to a couple people this morning and they said the same thing happened to them. So I thought I should bring it to the board and see if we get anywhere. And much love to you Harley
    I've been having really vivid dreams about Gliesse..I dreamed that it was called "Home"..Beth our dreams are what we knew that they would be..We've all been waiting for this!

GodBless Sweetheart

Rimbaud

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

So my soul family is the people I know in 3 D?

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

So my soul family is the people I know in 3 D?
    In a lot of cases yes. I'll think on your dream and let you know what I get hun!

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

God Bless love..Don't be scared Beth XX

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beth (here)
    In a lot of cases yes. I'll think on your dream and let you know what I get hun!
    Thank you because it has been really freaking me out

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Okay, don't think I'm too crazy here. Diapers make me think of Jesus, lilies, Easter. They each handed you a lily as you contributed in their enlightenment in some way, and awakening. Don't worry sweet girl, you have a lot to share, and you are just embarking on it.

Last edited by Richard; 15th October 2010 at 02:55.

18. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Diapers?????????????? HAHAHAHA ok thats soooooooooooooo funny

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Wow thank you but I think made a typo instead of dipers I ment to write disappeared

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Diapers?????????????? HAHAHAHA ok thats soooooooooooooo funny
    Okay, disregard anything I just said, LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast