+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Military source: some humans are being voluntarily relocated to a Pandora-like planet round Alpha Centauri

1. Link to Post #41
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 times in 926 posts

Default Re: Military source: some humans are being voluntarily relocated to a Pandora-like planet round Alpha Centauri

Hi Flash, I'll tell what I can and of course each and every one of you are free to disagree or yell or stomp feet. From the dealings I have had with various people 'in the know' but more importantly direct dealings with those I have close by me since my birth, the 'Elders' or 'Old Ones' whom have detailed to me why so many are being saved from this World of anguish harm and abuse, and placed into a safer warm loving, caring haven. I'll gladly continue this later as its nearing my bedtime. Hybrids I can mention too. Thankyou in advance for your kind patience.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Agape (16th February 2014), Bill Ryan (17th February 2014), Chester (18th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Elainie (20th February 2014), eris23 (26th February 2014), Flash (16th February 2014), Harmony (24th February 2021), iamthat (19th March 2014), InTheBackground (17th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), jp11 (17th February 2014), lelmaleh (19th February 2014), mab777 (18th February 2014), Milneman (17th February 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (16th February 2014), Sebastion (27th February 2014), seko (17th March 2014), Sidney (17th February 2014), spiritwind (18th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), Unicorn (17th February 2014), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Default Re: Military source: some humans are being voluntarily relocated to a Pandora-like planet round Alpha Centauri

I second what Flash has said. Barry, I would love to hear anything you have to say regarding this topic and will follow with very great interest!

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Can I throw my 2 cents worth in here? From my experiences over the past 47 years within this business I'd like to state that many conspiracy nuts speak of the high volumes of missing children each year globally. They rant on about that they are used in insidious military and intel black programs etc. Some are, don't get me wrong, BUT the majority of these genuinely missing kids are taken to safer havens, much safer than this planet, in order to grow as they were destined by those whom seeded this planet initially. I'll stand by my words anyone whom wants to take up the challenge!
    Please do stand by your words Barry. Would you be kind enough to tell us more of what you know about this. As well as about hybrids. Thanks

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Agape (16th February 2014), Bill Ryan (17th February 2014), Chester (18th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), InTheBackground (17th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), Milneman (17th February 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (16th February 2014), Sidney (17th February 2014), SPIRIT WOLF (16th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)

For instance there is a reference to strawberry ice cream, now I heard that somewhere else recently...did anyone remember hearing that?
    Yes Gardener, I read it years ago in a Billy Meier book, so that 'info' has been doing the rounds for years and years. I remember at the time thinking: "How convenient these aliens like something familiar to most of the book's readers. How come they don't like some obscure (to Europeans) delicacy from Asia or Africa?"

I think the Meier book also describes the Nordics' planet as being 'like Switzerland' and even as a kid I thought: "What, ALL of the planet is like Switzerland, without geological or climatic variations?"

Mmm...

Nick

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2014), Chester (18th February 2014), Flash (7th March 2014), Gardener (27th February 2014), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), Mike Gorman (6th January 2022), seko (17th March 2014), Sidney (17th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2014), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Totally agree with your assessment. This is a cosmic school and those guys are our teachers, and when we wake up and smell the coffee, we're able to graduate and move onto higher realities.

We are all teachers one to the other.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Flash (7th March 2014), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (17th February 2014), Sidney (17th February 2014), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by S-L (here)
    Fascinating. Interesting comments about the Nordics and Grays. I think it's worthwhile to consider the possibility that neither groups are working in our best interest. The situation may be analogous to the era of colonization when technologically superior European powers competed for power and influence in foreign lands. One power might have sided with a foreign tribe or group over another European power, but that certainly wouldn't make them the "good guys". They're still acting out of self-interest.

I fiercely support the Human Sovereignty Movement. We should only make agreements with extraterrestrials in an open, transparent and democratic way.
    I wonder if Humans (as a collective) ever act in the interest of other species?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Atlas (18th February 2014), Flash (7th March 2014), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), lelmaleh (19th February 2014), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote My sole purpose for posting on this website is to show the evidence that this particular reality is a feeding operation for a race of hyperdimensional entities.
    Mwah, unpleasant as this may be for us, it might also be just as unpleasant for those hyper dimensional entities, the food chain never ends, there's always a bigger fish

So who is benefitting the most by us eating organic food, we or our hitchhikers/hijackers, that's a fun thought to entertain for us humans

If we look at the most repetitive characteristic of this physical universe, we see the fundamental dynamic of the consumer and the consumed. Even at the level of black holes that supposedly suck up all matter near it.

I recall Bill once hit me tight between the eyes with my own hypocrisy in the way I felt about Reptilians that eat Humans when most of us Humans eat all sorts of other creatures. I even went vegetarian soon after that. I lasted 35 days.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th February 2014), Flash (7th March 2014), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), Mike Gorman (6th January 2022), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

No worries Chester, everyone is guilty, even vegetarians, plants are creatures too, ask a funny mushroom for confirmation.

14. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    Observer, if you have anything important to tell me regarding my response here, please do it where it belongs.
    I will not pay attention to hostile private messages. I did one exception, but not anymore.

I am expanding a little:
    When you post an opinion you should be prepared to stand by it. Or are we all supposed to agree with everything you say? Because I am one you will have a difficult time with. I do stand by my post.
    (Once I was gentle, and understanding, it didn't work. Now I will be straight forward, and make no mistake, I can measure to any man when it comes to explaining my point of view.)

Back to topic.
    I reply to this comment only to set the record straight.

I told chocolate in that private message that it could be posted anywhere, that I didn't consider the content private. Instead, chocolate chose to make a public statement referring to the message as "hostile".

I cross link a previous comment, #27 to another thread, as this entire discussion is off topic to this thread.

The cross link can be found here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post801700
    Last edited by observer; 25th February 2014 at 20:59.

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Can I throw my 2 cents worth in here? From my experiences over the past 47 years within this business I'd like to state that many conspiracy nuts speak of the high volumes of missing children each year globally. They rant on about that they are used in insidious military and intel black programs etc. Some are, don't get me wrong, BUT the majority of these genuinely missing kids are taken to safer havens, much safer than this planet, in order to grow as they were destined by those whom seeded this planet initially. I'll stand by my words anyone whom wants to take up the challenge!

Jacques Vallee wrote:

"A friend who read this book [Messengers of Deception] in manuscript advised me not to publish it: “That’s not what America wants to hear,” he said. “America wants a big UFO that flies down from heaven, as in Close Encounters of the Third Kind, filled with new hopes for mankind; America wants a shiny spacecraft to replace the deflated balloon of its religious values. If UFOs are connected with unexplained mutilation of cattle and with behavior modification on a grand scale, America doesn’t want to know about it.”
    Messengers of Deception by Jacques Vallee (pages 21-22)
    posted by turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 27th February 2014 at 21:01.

16. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@BillRyan — Here is a link to some compelling video footage of Alpha Centauri DB:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P1JfzQX5oVE

Interestingly, it contains "actual factual" footage of a "pandora-like" exoplanet that theoretically could harbor human life. If the footage is in fact real then your theory seems to be even more plausible. I recommend viewing the entire video, but if you can also skip to the juicy stuff at minute 13:00.

I wonder what you think of this footage?

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thinkwise For This Post:

Agape (28th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Flash (7th March 2014), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #51
    Norway Avalon Member svein magne's Avatar
    Thanks

hello ,,, im from Norway ,, i have had contact with a race in 3 years now ,,, but it is not nordics or greys ,,, this race im in contact with are human lokking and small as a 6-7 years old ung human ,, and have green skin ,,,, yes , no joke ,,,, they have blue uniform with wite stripes on arms and legs ,, they took me to a base on the moon ,, this base was human made ,, it was made of green containers from earth ,, and they put these containers together and 2and 2 - 3and 3 ,,, it was the largest containers you can see people on earth yous to send stuff from contry to contry by boat in ,,, i only meet one of this race , and he was a soldier ,, they did not let me see other then this soldier ,,, but i belive there was an another race there to , ,,i never saw them but i know there was a race they dont let me see ,,, i never saw eny humans eder , ,,so humans - green looking small humans - and a 3 race ,,,, 3 races working together , is there some one in her who know about this ??????

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to svein magne For This Post:

Agape (7th March 2014), Atlas (8th March 2014), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), Robin (7th March 2014), TelosianEmbrace (1st October 2015), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

I wonder why they would segregate nationalities and language of our own planet to other planets when eventually don't we have to learn to get along with other universal beings?
    And if some were placed here as "slaves" and "food" what of those that are seeded elsewhere? I'm sure some ET's are looking after our welfare, but there still are others that are malevolent to us, so are any of those being planted on other planets being done so for the same reasons some of us MILAB's and humans are being used for here on Earth?

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

First of all: we are not threatened with becoming slaves to another race. We already are slaves. This has been accomplished in part, as I understand it, by dividing the people of the earth against each other. In the US, when the white and black poor people were united against the powers that be they were then divided easily by giving the whites the idea that they were part of a superior class. Has anyone noticed the absence of black or brown aliens. Seems odd to me.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

conk (17th March 2014), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), Merkaba360 (26th February 2021), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,188 times in 32,903 posts

I watched the first episode of the now-canceled TV series Terra Nova last night (where selected groups of humans are relocated from a dying Earth back in time to an earlier period millions of years ago, where there is a pristine ecosystem and everyone can start again).

Not exactly the same theme, but it DID remind me of this thread, which has been continually in the back of my mind ever since I first found the information about families being relocated to a Pandora-like planet of Alpha Centauri — BEFORE James Cameron's movie was made.

Do read... this still rings VERY true for me.

25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (24th February 2016), Anka (19th November 2020), Atlas (2nd October 2015), Davidallany (21st April 2015), Debra (19th April 2015), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Gardener (19th April 2015), Harmony (24th February 2021), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), Magnus (18th April 2015), Sophocles (18th April 2015), sunpaw (2nd October 2015), ulli (18th April 2015), william r sanford72 (18th April 2015), XelNaga (12th October 2020), Yoda (23rd October 2019)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Bill,

Thank you for this thread. I have stumbled across an event that happened pretty much in my own back yard and I never knew about it. What's more, knife makers connected with Mora. This is so close to my circle, I am going in to do my own investigation .. Fascinating !

I am lost for words actually .. I need to recalibrate and hopefully help you keep this going ...

Cheers

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Anka (19th November 2020), Bill Ryan (19th April 2015), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Flash (19th April 2015), janette (29th July 2020), Johnny (2nd October 2015), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

28. Link to Post #56
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dear All:

I read this more-than-fascinating report by author and researcher Ed Komarek a little while back, and so much rang true for me that I nearly jumped out of my chair. I've been pondering it ever since.

I recently dug it up again, and had exactly the same inner reaction.

Read with great interest. Do note the following:
    • This report came BEFORE James Cameron's AVATAR was released (which also depicts a richly forested moon of a gas giant planet orbiting Alpha Centauri).
    • Simon Parkes' account (in his recent Avalon Interview) of the Nordics/Pleiadians sometimes being warlike is confirmed.
    • Henry Deacon's accounts of
      a) the wormhole to Mars (through which he traveled),
      b) that some ETs like to eat humans (i.e. us!), and
      c) the existence of inhabited planets in the Alpha Centauri system, are also confirmed.
      d) So is his personal rough estimate that there were over 40 ET species that we knew of, and
      e) the name SOLAR WARDEN (which was originally confirmed by Henry).
    • The description of the appearance of human-grey hybrids are consistent with what's been reported elsewhere.
    wow Bill,

my seer who has never had any interest in learning about ETs and has never even looked into this forum except over my shoulder described them as little grey people, and said they looked human...

thank for sharing this link, I'll read more...

edited to add: my photo was a large tornado cloud that came in over Oceanside, Camp Pendleton area, the picture was taken over Escondido before changing course and headed for 29 Palms...

I have always believed it was camouflage for a large ET ship hidden inside...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 30th September 2015 at 23:47.

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Bill's post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post953655
    Haven't seen it yet but here is 'Terra Nova'

You can get the rest here : https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...on+1+episode+1

Edit:
    UPS! It seems like a bad idea, the yellow rectangle does not disappear !!!

Edit (again) this one is better:

$heet
    French language voice !!!!!

Johnny
    Last edited by Johnny; 2nd October 2015 at 13:35.
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2015), Debra (21st September 2016), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), janette (29th July 2020), sunpaw (2nd October 2015), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

(On Lighter note)

There are some confusing news online about the recent Mars One Mission that aimed to start first human colony on Mars in about 5 years from now,
    I’ve just read that the Dutch based company declared bankruptcy in 2019,
    well after collecting lots in registration fees from volunteer astronauts in waiting of whom 100 were selected.
    Now to the point: the interest in what would be One Way ticket to Mars, with no guarantee of return, was unexpectedly high 😄
    More than 200 thousand people from all possible countries signed up within time limit of few weeks for admission to the program and more people simply did not know about it in time

Mars is comparatively less attractive than a pristine location somewhere in Andromeda Galaxy ( I know you said Alpha Centauri and I said Zeta Reticuli but perhaps there’s a choice )
    and human technologies are very crude compared to advanced ET crafts and technologies so realistically speaking and IF the option existed,

is it not surprising how many people would sign up consciously and voluntarily,
    including ..cough ...some of your young kids 😅

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th July 2020), Bill Ryan (28th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Franny (29th July 2020), janette (29th July 2020), mountain_jim (29th July 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

I have also recalled the case of “Space People” cult that emerged within the little space of Czech Republic precisely when I was away for 6 years, between 1999 and 2005.

The originator- self created contactee Ivo Benda who adopted name of Ashtar Sherran the commander of Pleiaren space fleet has suffered bad reputation and lawsuit I believe( but not 100% sure) after he tried to sell “evacuation flight tickets” for some rather fat sums to bunch of his wealthy followers.
    The scandal of the sect was well washed in the media and analysed by all kinds of experts, if only to warn people from getting deceived by similar individuals and movements.

I checked their site still exists to this day but can no way endorse it as “genuine movement”. Like many others in that zone their information seems to be copied from all kind of foreign resources including but not limited to Swiss FIGU and Billy Meier.

And yes they’re still suggesting “evacuation flights” and fleets will take place in order to relocate dying humanity to new pristine planets.

Ok I will find the webpage for illustration:

http://www.angels-heaven.org/english/default_en.htm

It’s a nonsense of course.

Poor copy cat version of future Corey Good at the best.

But one thing not so difficult to notice in many similar cases of people and their sects, human mind is gullible and people “buy into” all kind of saviour type of nonsense, periodically, again and again , in big and small numbers.
    In return the whole social awareness of similar matters declines rather than “ascends”.

It was almost for this reason alone that my own report from Bodhgaya 2002 was considered with utmost caution after I returned to Prague, in 2005.
    I was told the whole story of the group above and reasons people were rather worried about anything ET.

I still feel rather bad for ignorant people with little brains going through their memory shortcuts, again and again, and associations bearing the historically belittled and misused name of Czech Republic having anything to do with me but offending intelligence of pioneers, innovators, artists and other half way enlightened individuals who ever inhabited Central Europe.

But it seems to be a similar case with many small and isolated ethnics around the globe and their past, allowing weird individuals and ideas to flourish.

Brain retardation is common and widespread among human populace everywhere, that slow brain wave that can deal only with “simple things” but makes people feel and act “as if” they were already baked and enlightened.
    The slow brain wave of retards, alcoholics, pork eaters and materialists, foodies with their earthy convictions about Life and the Universe.

If you see any of those people in your vicinity or on the farm nearby, don’t bump to them it’s not worth the mental pain.
    Just take a long stroll around and think, what a nice day ...

😅
    Last edited by Agape; 30th July 2020 at 03:54. Reason: Ashtar Sherran, spellchecker

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th July 2020), Bill Ryan (29th July 2020), janette (29th July 2020), mountain_jim (29th July 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #60
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Although no exoplanet has been discovered yet around the star Alpha Centauri, its binary companion star Proxima Centauri has now got its confirmed planet in 2020. A planet that has similar characteristics to Earth as regards size, mass and global temperatures.

Interestingly enough there is another second planet Proxima c candidate still to be confirmed by further observations.

The discovery of Proxima b marked one of the most important milestones in exoplanetary science in recent years in 2016. However the ‘planet’ was still an exoplanet candidate until it got its confirmation detection just recently. The limited precision at the time of the available radial velocity data and the difficulty in modelling the stellar activity called for a confirmation of the Earth-mass planet.

This has been confirmed this year and the presence of Proxima b using independent measurements obtained with the new ESPRESSO spectrograph on the ESO VLT, and refined planetary parameters taking advantage of its improved precision.

Using the new generation spectrograph ESPRESSO at the VLT. The improved radial velocity precision and collecting power allowed independent detection of Proxima b with a much smaller number of observations than originally needed.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2005.12114v1.pdf

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (30th July 2020), Anka (19th November 2020), Bill Ryan (29th July 2020), boja (30th July 2020), East Sun (29th July 2020), Franny (30th July 2020), Harmony (29th July 2020), Hym (19th November 2020), I should cocoa (24th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (19th November 2020), mountain_jim (29th July 2020), onevoice (30th July 2020), Star Tsar (29th July 2020), XelNaga (12th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast