+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Overpopulated??? Truly???

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Overpopulated??? Truly???

Here a very funny and interesting video of a presentation showing statistics on population growth and the fact that the earth is not overpopulating itself of humans but is rather depopulating itself.

All due to better economic conditions, better survival rates and better women conditions.

The depopulation stories that PTB may want to put on us are just plainly wrong with wrong data. The spraying, GMO, etc are not to feed people or protect us, nor to depolulate the planet. The target is definitely other.

Here the video

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (19th February 2014), Calz (18th February 2014), christian (21st February 2014), Crystine (18th February 2014), damian (19th February 2014), Ellisa (18th February 2014), Eram (18th February 2014), Finefeather (18th February 2014), Frederick Jackson (18th February 2014), GreenGuy (18th February 2014), Herbert (20th February 2014), Hervé (18th February 2014), heyokah (18th February 2014), jackovesk (19th February 2014), Joseph McAree (18th February 2014), JRS (20th February 2014), Kindred (22nd February 2014), Mad Hatter (20th February 2014), meeradas (18th February 2014), Nasu (18th February 2014), Omi (21st February 2014), Operator (18th February 2014), Peace&Love (18th February 2014), pugwash84 (18th February 2014), Richard S. (18th February 2014), sandy (18th February 2014), selinam (18th February 2014), turiya (18th February 2014), Wind (18th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default Re: Overpopulated??? Truly???

Hi Flash,

I have not yet watched the video, but is it mentioned that in many westernised countries the fertility rates are dropping dramatically?
    In the book "Killing us softly" it is argued that this is the real reason that in those countries the population growth is coming to a halt.

Maybe it's a combination of both those components?
    Last edited by Eram; 18th February 2014 at 06:22.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th February 2014), DeDukshyn (18th February 2014), Frederick Jackson (18th February 2014), GreenGuy (18th February 2014), Mad Hatter (20th February 2014), Nasu (18th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Hi Flash,

I have not yet watched the video, but is it mentioned that in many westernised countries the fertility rates are dropping dramatically?
    In the book "Killing us softly" it is argued that this is the real reason that in those countries the population growth is coming to a halt.

No it is not, it is just saying that the number of children per woman is now 2.5 in the less developed world except in Africa and has been that for 30 years in developed countries. Look at it, it is made to have fun too.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (18th February 2014), Joseph McAree (18th February 2014), Nasu (18th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Humans certainly don't need any depopulation plans... We always have the need to control everything and that's just a grave mistake, because there is this thing called natural homeostasis. In the end nature always balances itself, it's just that we humans need to get our houses in order.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (18th February 2014), chocolate (18th February 2014), Flash (18th February 2014), Joseph McAree (18th February 2014), Krist (18th February 2014), Miller (20th February 2014), seko (18th February 2014), spiritguide (18th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member Joseph McAree's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Flash,
    I really enjoyed that presentation in fact it was brilliant and it all makes sense to me, it was excellent the way he presented it, with a bit of humour and humility, I will need to look out for more of his work, thanks again for posting, Pr Hans Rosling he is one to watch out for.

Kindest Regards
    Joe
    Please visit this site for the truth about FREE ENERGY its called; "A Healed Planet" Owned by Wade Frazier

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joseph McAree For This Post:

Flash (18th February 2014), selinam (20th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Hi Flash,

Bill Gates: "We can reduce the population by as much as 15% with new vaccines and new healthcare initiatives ..." -- I predict that in twenty years, fertility will become a major issue, and since all the ladies got the HPV vaccine when they were young teens, there won't be an obvious connection. My 2 cents
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

conk (18th February 2014), Eram (18th February 2014), Flash (18th February 2014), Herbert (20th February 2014), Maia Gabrial (20th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Thanks so much for posting that. It cheered me up as I have a friend who since watching Prof. A. Bartlett https://youtube.com/watch?v=u5iFESMAU58 has been all gloom and doom. The maths doesn't lie but she doesn't believe the population slowdown in Europe (Italy isn't even replicating itself) will help but I hope this news coming out of such a crowded country as Bangladesh will encourage her to be more optimistic. I look forward to hearing her response to this as well as reading others here.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Atlas (19th February 2014), Flash (18th February 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I think some nurses are aware of the HPV vaccines here. When they ask if my daugher had it and I said no, and we do not want it, they asked me about other vaccines, which she had (i was stupid at the time) and they did not insist at all when I said this vaccine was not thoroughly tested.

So the health clinic let her go without making a fuss. I could see in the nurse's eyes that she agreed.

The thing is that if you feed people correctly and they can be lodge, they will decrease the number of children they have naturally. No need for culling or raping the earth, it will happen naturally.

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Hi Flash,

Bill Gates: "We can reduce the population by as much as 15% with new vaccines and new healthcare initiatives ..." -- I predict that in twenty years, fertility will become a major issue, and since all the ladies got the HPV vaccine when they were young teens, there won't be an obvious connection. My 2 cents
    Concrake, Canada is not replicating itself either, we have to import immigrants to balance the population sheet. Nor all Nordic countries in Europe.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (18th February 2014), Corncrake (18th February 2014), DeDukshyn (18th February 2014), Herbert (20th February 2014), Ki's (18th February 2014), seko (18th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Yet, and indeed, "they" know:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

Later I had a discussion with David Rockefeller over this Illuminati intended genocide of most of the planet’s population. That was shortly after Tenet resigned from the CIA but had not yet been replaced. So, McLaughlin was acting Director of CIA. And I had accompanied him to a Washington DC evening meeting at which David Rockefeller was present. After the meeting, McLaughlin and Rockefeller had a private meeting in which I was present mainly as a note taker. But since it touched on the expansion of the US BioWarfare programs, I was unable to keep my mouth firmly shut. Thus, I objected to the expansion and said so in no uncertain terms. Rockefeller accused me of subverting his plans to “purge the world of its shaff.” I said “Other people are not disposable coverings of grain”. He said, “Of course, they are. They are as unnecessary to this planet as extra bolts in a factory which is done making the equipment. There is nothing left to do with them than throw them out when one is done with their usefulness.” I bristled at that. McLaughlin tried to change the subject to defuse the situation. Rockefeller then said something that I did not expect. He said, “Don’t worry. I will have statues made of me that look like Christ so you can still have something to worship.” I was so shocked that I dropped the subject.

[...]

Below, you will find Sue Arrigo's workable, and proven so, solution to the intended and created problem of "world overpopulation."

[...]

Dirty Methods are Not Needed for Population Control

emanzipationhumanum.de/ english/human/all.html

Because the Cabal’s rationale for war. famine, and destruction has been population control, I had the CIA study my clean methods for population control. Those studies proved that the Cabal’s methods were ineffective by comparison; wars and even famines did not result in long term decreases in population. They were short term measures that worsened population growth rates right afterwards. It was like cutting up starfish to get rid of them, the process of cutting them stimulated their re-growth. Fear, anxiety, insecurity, and poverty, cause people to want more children and produce them. Wars and trauma, and food scarcities, are like pruning rose brushes--one gets more flowers and more seeds. The CIA’s own internal studies make that quite clear. In the 1900’s there were two world wars and many lesser wars. The result of all that war, famine, and suffering was that there were more people in 2000 on the planet than in 1900. That is a failed strategy, even if we believed the goal to be a valid one.

The so-called clean development methods discussed in the above article about the Kissinger-Haig plan, were neither clean, nor intended to cause the Third World to become developed into First World nations. The leaders like Kissinger did not want Third World producers of raw materials to be First World like consumers of resources. They believed in a world of limitation and want, in which in order to have as much as they wanted, others would have to go without. They have a zero-sum idea of the world in which they believe that causing the people in the Third World to go without will result in their happiness. Nothing could be further from the truth. Their analysis was wrong, completely wrong. The easiest way to understand that is to look at a marriage, because that is something that we have an understanding of from our personal observations over time. Beating up the wife, withholding love and refusing to share with her equitably, causes the relationship to deteriorate. It still produces many children. On the other hand, treating her as an equal and assisting her out of love to achieve the goals that she freely sets, leads to a happier home in which their are naturally fewer children. In many cases, well-satisfied women busy doing what they love, produce no children at all. People with high education and career productivity have low birthrates. One doesn’t have to force women to work, doing so doesn’t lead to a decrease in population. It is love, care, and opportunities that give women the satisfaction needed to produce well without over-multiplying. The so-called development programs that the US tried to foist upon the Third World were like a husband holding his hand over a wife’s head about to beat her, but not doing so at the moment. The underlying goal of those development programs was to force Third World countries to give up their resources at slave labor prices. There was no respect, care, or love involved, and the result was like a tyrannical marriage with an overproliferation of children, bickering, and problems.

During the course of several decades from about 1985 to 2004, the CIA did three major studies on my clean methods to control population, and about a dozen minor ones. They did so many studies because they could not figure out how I managed to get such good results. Also, they hoped to prove me wrong in the end, as they had an addiction to using dirty methods and wanted justification to continue using them. They had a commitment to violence, hoarding, and selfishness that they were not willing to allow reason, truth, and data to bring it into question. As a result they kept on banning my research results within the CIA and forcing me to reproduce them in further studies. Thus I ended up doing such studies long after analysts in the CIA’s Intelligence Dept. conceded that I was right and that my methods did work well. Of course, you should not take my word for it but obtain copies of those studies and the full complement of their reviews.

Although the studies are complex and I don’t have the data in front of me, I want to mention them because it is relevant to whether it was right for Bush, Sr. to sell the bio-warfare agents to Hussein. I had finished the first major study prior to that sale and it angered me that the old view that depopulation by killing still appeared to be standard operating proceeds at the White House. It is not that Bush, Sr. was ignorant of that study of mine. When I spoke to him on the phone about wanting to come over to inform him and others of the dangers of the Bio-warfare agents, he said something like “Is this about your wanting to do depopulation your way?” When I said, in effect, “Yes.” He specifically forbid me from speaking about that study when I came to the White House the next day. He appeared, in my opinion, to want to keep the results of that study secret from his cabinet ministers and advisors. My methods would not have made kickbacks for anyone, nor ranked up any body count. The first major study done on my methods was a retrospective one. It was noticed by a CIA analyst that a village I had helped survive in Vietnam during that war, had a very low birth rate. It was an anomaly noticed on a study of Agent Orange birth defects. There were almost none to no birth defects in that village, and it was then asked, “Was that because there were not births at all in the next 10 years or so?” The answer was that there were births per the Vietnamese authorities that CIA analyst was working with, but not many. The Vietnamese authorities had tried to determine why and attributed it to the strange actions that I had taken in that village during the war. I had been sent in to do reconnaissance with a small team of men because the US Army hoped that my skills as a remote viewer would help us locate Stinger type missiles. The VC had been shooting down US choppers. We did find and destroy missiles to the extent that the chopper problem in that area was greatly alleviated for awhile.

I had spent about half a day in that village as I tried to locate the missiles. I did not conduct a search and destroy mission of that village. Instead of destruction and intimidation, I did careful listening and tried to solve some of the village’s many problems. One of the problems that they complained to me about was that the US military was frequently coming through their village and terrifying them. As I listened to their many complaints on that score, it occurred to me that there might be a way to help them. Their strategy up to that point had been to wait for it to happen and then scatter and hide in the surrounding mountains for weeks at a time until the US moved on. That strategy was not very successful. Their crops did not get the care they needed. Their livestock were unable to be moved quickly and got killed by the US troops and left to rot. Their rice and food stores were scattered all over the village trampled underfoot and moldy by the time they returned. Life was Hell for them, as a result of the American soldiers, not unlike Iraq these days. It seemed to them that nothing could ever change that. But it did not appear to me to be a hopeless problem because I had faith that the Lord could solve any problem fairly quickly and well. Thus, it did not surprise me when an answer occurred to me about an hour later. That answer was for them to post a watch on all the trails that lead into the village (something they had already done.) But to do so with a different intention. They were doing so then to alert the village to “run”. I suggested that they alert the village to host a party for whoever came. That is, they should not favor nor run from any group, but entertain and feed whoever came through. At first, they objected saying that they were poor people and could not afford to. I pointed out that they were losing all their food and livestock each time, and it would be better to serve even half of it, and keep the other half. They discussed it and decided to give it a try. I made some suggestions as to how to entertain soldiers without giving their young girls to them. They brainstormed came up with many creative ideas. That village became known for its great hospitality and talent. Neither side demolished it after that because they wanted to be able to have some rest there. It was a “fire free” zone in the midst of a war zone. I think the God blessed them with peace because of their generous hearts and actions. If they had worried about having enough, it never would have worked. Since they gave so freely, both sides left behind much food that was uncooked to reciprocate. It was a miracle that God kept going for years during the war. I had been there in about 1969. The CIA analysts confirmed by satellite images that the village had not been destroyed after that, even though the war raged all around them. The war did not end until 1975.

By the time the CIA studied it as anomaly in population growth, almost 15 years had passed. The population of the village had modestly decreased, while the villages nearby had very large numbers of children, were requiring cutting down of more jungle, and were very poor. It was not just that the village had had peace. That is not actually enough to reverse the overgrowth of population. It has to have spiritual contentment. Later studies elucidated that more clearly.

That first major study went beyond that one village to look at other places in the world that I had been on assignment. I got sent to war zones periodically, and CIA analysts had noticed that difficult to account for results followed. I was not responsible for those effects; I was just desperate enough to call on God with faith. The CIA analysts thus went back over the record of which villages I had been on assignment to and looked at birth rates before and after and in comparison to neighboring villages. I had not gone to those places with any intention to control population; I had in the course of my other duties for the CIA, tried to help them in whatever way seemed appropriate at the time. So, it was kind of a double blind study in that neither I nor the villages had any idea that the CIA would later study the result of going to sincerely and selflessly help. I was not leaving behind bags of Aide money, financial grants, or contracts with the CIA to help them later. I was enquiring after their needs as a concerned visitor and dispensing some practical advise grounded on good spiritual principles. The CIA analyst in question found a decrease in population and crowding where I had given such advice, and not when I was in too much of a hurry to give it. It was not that I was contaminated with poison or spreading poisons. The children were fewer but healthy overall. Frankly, the CIA was unable to account for the results, even after they carefully substantiated them. It especially troubled them, given how short I was in any village, that the effect seemed to be long lasting, That was not surprising to me, I had intended to give advice that would benefit them long term by changing their culture for the better. Careful application of almost any kind spiritual principle will do that. I looked to see the spiritual basis of their most pressing difficulty and tried to correct it with the simple advice I gave.

Perhaps more examples will make that clearer. This example came from a village in Europe where people were poor and oppressed by their government at the time. I was there to rescue some dissents and bring them back to the CIA. In the normal course of doing that I learned that their village had a problem with its water supply. The simple way to address it would have been to replace the pump. That was not the solution that I thought was most beneficial in the long run because it would be temporary and not correct a problem in social justice. One family, the one who had the pump house was using almost all the water to irrigate their fields, while other families got none for their fields. I suggested a different way for them to use the land so that a short trough from a local stream would irrigate all of their fields. It meant two things; the land would have to be swapped around and people would have to cooperate in building and maintaining the trough. Everyone would benefit each time anyone irrigated one field, all would get irrigated. That project created an enormous amount of good-will in the village because it was designed properly. The result was an increase yield per acre and a more forest was allowed to grow over unneeded farmland. The population shrank about 10%, not due to migration to cities, but due to contentment and fewer children.

Here is another example. In this village the primary problem was bickering and power struggles. The mayor had alienated many people by insisting that he alone made the rules. He was a mini dictator and thought that served his interests. But almost no one liked him as a result. People kow-towed to him and flattered him but he was lonely and unloved. My presence in his village had nothing to do with him from the CIA’s point of view. I was there to make contact with a man from another area and I had to wait for him to show up. So, I had listened to people’s stories intending to solve their most pressing problem. What I recommended was that the villagers shower the mayor with many small kindnesses, not false words, but treating him like a true friend. I made it into a game called, “If I was the lonely mayor, I would want_____”, and I asked the villagers to fill in the blank. They had a lot of fun with the game. They had never thought of him as a lonely man needing help. They had thought of him as a terrifying petty tyrant who had to be obeyed or else. They were unable to vote him out of office, they were in a one-party system and he had been appointed. As a result of this simple intervention, people started inviting him home to family dinners. He started to thaw and become a real person. As that happened the policies he created were more humane and fair and the village prospered. Surprisingly, this village, by the sheer grace of God, went from being one of the worst in the region to one of the best to live it. I do not mean materially, I mean spiritually. What I mean by that is that people were willing to listen to each other’s problems and help each other out. This was in a communist country. People were sharing material possessions, but frankly that did not help them so very much. Sharing of their hearts and helping from their hearts was what made the difference in terms to their contentment. The population of the village also went down, about 5% judged by births, not migration. Nearby villages had an increase in births consistent with their national average.

The long term effect of even short term love has been noticed before in sociology. In one of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, there is a true story about disadvantaged minority students in Washington, DC schools. A sociology professors sent his graduate students in to assess elementary student’s chances of succeeding in life. The graduate students said things like “The kids haven’t got a chance, their parents are drug addicted, unemployed, illiterate, etc.”. Twenty or more years later another sociologist sent his grad students out to find out what actually happened to those kids. Much to their surprise, the kids turned out to be overachievers with many physicians, engineers, etc. among them. They were baffled. They studied the issue until they figured it out. The kids that succeeded so well had all gone through one particular teacher’s class. They tracked that teacher down in a nursing home where she was still alert. They asked her what she had done that made the difference. She said, “That’s easy. I loved those boys!”.

Studies of foster children have shown the same thing. If there was one person that believed in them, believed that they could grow up to be a good person contributing to the society, that was enough. Just one person, out of all the people that abused them and put them down. Just one person that loved, cared, and respected them—that was all that it took.

Now, that I have told you that, I can tell you another hard to believe story about those studies on population control. This was part of a population control study that was prospective in which the task was to decrease population growth. In this study, my methods were pitted against the usual CIA methods of war, famine, and destruction of the culture. I was told to “do my magic” on a village on the outskirts of the CIA’s war zone. I never traveled to that village. I merely called them up and asked for a toll-free number to be passed out along with a couple hours a week that I could be reached by phone. I said that I was a problem-solving consultant and would try to help them realize whatever dreams they had. For the next two months or so, I manned the phone during those hours. That was all the time I had for that project. I listened and helped people find the dream in their heart that could move them to take the risks to succeed. I wasn’t passing out money, or grants. All I was doing was listening, and giving simple heartfelt advice. By the end of the two months, the villagers decided to “host a university”. They did not even have a high school graduate among them, but they wanted to get an education. I asked them to figure out what a university should teach that would really help them. They designed the curriculum. It was not like any university that I had ever heard of, and that was a big plus for them. They hosted the university that they needed not the one that others wanted them to have. They invited “speakers” and kept control of the curriculum and its relevance to their lives. Neighboring villagers flocked to their village to take one and two day courses. They had many teachers that then went out to teach from village to village. There were courses on how to be a mid-wife, on how to raise livestock, on how to write down their life stories, on how to raise children, and on how to set up small businesses. That village became prosperous. It also had a decrease in population naturally. That moderation of population, like in First World educated cultures was long lasting.

My intervention cost next to nothing—not even a single plane ticket. The war dragged on for years, cost the US taxpayers a lot, and did not decrease the population growth rate, only decreased the numbers in the population. It just trimmed the rose brush and made it grow. Actually, it left an ugly landscape, despair, and suffering. When one trims a rose bush you get lovely roses. After a war, you get a bumper crop of children, but not happy healthy ones usually. One get children missing limbs due to landmines, and birth defects from defoliants and depleted uranium. War is not good for growing children. It is not like pruning is to rose bushes, I was wrong.

In one of the last population growth studies I did at the CIA, the question being studied was “Could others get results like mine?” That study used intelligence officers, trained murderers and assassins. We all have that “soldier” inside of us waiting to come out if we get put in bootcamp. I gave them a different kind of bootcamp. It was only a week long and it was mainly changing their hearts and minds; I don’t like physical exercise much. After that week was over, they manned a phone line to a village a couple hours a week like I had years before. The birth rates were studied for several years after that. Their listening and helping people problem solve also made a difference, depending on how they did it. If they were authoritarian, the villagers felt threatened even at a distance and the population growth rate went up. If they were loving and helped by supporting the goals of the villager, the birth rates went down. One man got better results than I had. Overall, about 25% of those trained killers managed to change enough to get an excellent result, the population decreased by contentment flourishing. About 40% got the result of the population staying the same. And about 20% got no change in population growth, and about 15% made the population growth rate worse. It was still not as bad as after a war or a famine.

The Cabal causes the very problem that they say is so serious that it requires the drastic measure of killing—their harsh authoritarian stance is a major cause of population overgrowth. Note, I did not help people solve their problems by making them lazy. Passing out money in welfare programs is not love. That is not to say that passing out money it never appropriate. When one loves someone one can see, by the grace of God how to help them. A social program without love it not much different than being given a number at Auschwitz, it dehumanizes the person. It is no wonder that government social programs often fail to give real and lasting benefits. Yet when the people running them do have love in their hearts and are allowed to give it in that setting, much good can come of it. All too often programs are rule based prisons of the mind that destroy love and prevent creative thinking. It doesn’t have to be that way.

One of the reasons that I think we didn’t get as good a result on that population control study of my students, is that the framework was static. It did not allow my students to figure out creatively how they could best help a village. I am sure that some of them would have been best going out to a village and listening to the people while playing sports or hiking with them. They could have listened while doing outdoor work with them that helped the village. Frankly, I think that in many cases the villagers never told them their most pressing problems, and that was one of the biggest difficulty in the study. Gaining the trust of others can be a big problem, if the CIA officer has spent decades lying, conning and killing. A week of empathy training may not be enough to change a hardened criminal into the saint that they were meant to be. Since the CIA would not let me solve the biggest problem that they have at the CIA, it is not surprising that the CIA officers had trouble solving the biggest problem of those villages.

Sue Arrigo 18 June 2008 19:05

Speaks for itself... I think.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (18th February 2014), Flash (18th February 2014), lelmaleh (18th February 2014), Operator (21st February 2014), seko (18th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Indeed ... and again ... what must we do?

Problems are in our face every day from so many directions.

Solutions ... ah yes ... let us speak of solutions???

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

blufire (19th February 2014), Flash (18th February 2014), Hervé (18th February 2014), lelmaleh (18th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Hi Flash,

I think so too, for instance we consume more plastics then is good for us, that's gotta leave a trace.

22. Link to Post #12
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

There is THE one advocated by Sue Arrigo and that we, here on Avalon, are all participating in...

... and that's EDUCATION!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

araucaria (19th February 2014), Calz (18th February 2014), Eram (18th February 2014), Flash (18th February 2014), lelmaleh (18th February 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)

I think so too, for instance we consume more plastics then is good for us, that's gotta leave a trace.
    The (mostly) plastic mass of floating garbage in the Pacific (the size of Texas) ain't good for Gaia as well eh???

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th February 2014), Flash (18th February 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

There is THE one advocated by Sue Arrigo and that we, here on Avalon, are all participating in...

... and that's EDUCATION!
    or the will to replace with biodegradable plastic, the political and business will. We do have the technology, it is just not used. We do have the technology for a clean planet with 7 billlions of people on it.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th February 2014), Calz (18th February 2014), lelmaleh (18th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)

The (mostly) plastic mass of floating garbage in the Pacific (the size of Texas) ain't good for Gaia as well eh???
    Indeed Oh Great Blue, we don't even need Fukushima to neuter the oceans, the BPA's and what else will do the trick just fine, same goes for us, I liked the mans enthusiasm in the BBC docu, seems to be a good man, but anti conception and vaccines come with a price too and the BBC, I don't know who pays their salaries and how trustworthy they are as an MSM propaganda outlet, but ok ok ok, the mans hope and enthusiasm is something to be admired, I'll leave it at that.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

That video was so wonderful, I was so happy when he got his bike. Everyone cheered it was so sweet. Thank you xxxxx

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Calz (18th February 2014), Flash (18th February 2014), Operator (21st February 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by pugwash84 (here)
    That video was so wonderful, I was so happy when he got his bike. Everyone cheered it was so sweet. Thank you xxxxx
    Wonderful? Really? I hope you are joking ...

All these nice words and slow gently talking must have made you loose focus.

The solution isnt for the west to become like the east ... making the hole planet a farm plantation isnt going to change global warming.

There were so many lies in that video and so many wrong explanations that i was pissed by the half of it ...

Societies reduce the amount of children as they become more westernized (cant think of a better word atm sorry). If we want teh east to reduce its population just raise the standard of living and they will stop making so many kids. ALL animals that live in harsh environment make more children so they have more chances of survival.

You cant have the west living with "economic Growth" as its king and then tell the west people to reduce their spending ... WE ARE BEING TRAINED to use/spend more by the same people that now tell us we destroy the planet ... SO please wake up ... When the companies stop making products that break so easily (At 1940 german cars were so good that you can still drive some of them even now ... 2012 german cars break after 4-5 years TOPS.) Why we need new cellphones or pcs or laptops or what ever ... each year? Iphone 3 to 4 had so little changes that it was OBVIOUSLY a scam. Intel CPUs are EXACTLY the same on each series ... so the I7 is 1 CPU and they just unlock / boost parts of it and sell it as new product ... the examples are so many.

HUMANS beings are not born like this ... we are trained/educate like this.

Its so easy to change the planet and to become in very very few years so much better ... DELETE the growth goals and start making PROPER useable products ... a human being doesnt spend that much energy to live ... 70% of the spend energy is used to create what he is TOLD to buy and consume. Example ... 1 cellphone per 5-10 years ... not 1 per 1-2 years ... thats IMMEDIATELY reducing the energy spend to make/transport/store/buy/use/throw by 4-5 times. 1 car every 10-15 years not 1 every 2-3 etc etc etc ...

Do you know why we dont do the above? "Economic Growth" numbers ... if they let us do the above their hole economic scam will crumble and die.

So as are training us atm ... taking hot baths and using the radiator to warm up is the problem. Wake up ...

bah pointless i think ...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

blufire (19th February 2014), Flash (18th February 2014), mosquito (19th February 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I just think it's sweet to see a family so excited by something that I take for granted xxxxx

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Flash (18th February 2014), robertr2m (20th February 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just think it's sweet to see a family so excited by something that I take for granted xxxxx
    Welcome to the real world... /waves

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Flash (18th February 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

See something else that you didnt know (i assume)

Green Houses ... all to reduce the west people carbon footprint. The earth is dieing cause of our houses ... ofc if you believe that ... there is a house on Mars i want to sell you.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Flash (18th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast