+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Jay Freeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

Yes, I read it, and it struck me as not being true. In looking into it briefly (either before I started reading it or shortly thereafter), I also came across an article that talked about L. Ron Hubbard phrases such as "doll bodies" etc. I also noticed that the author conveniently "destroyed" the supposed original documents (why would anyone do that?), and that he seemed to not want to be pinned down as saying it was either true or not true. So, while it was fun to read, I read it as a work of fiction.
    “The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.” ~Vasudev

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jay Freeman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), DNA (18th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,572 times in 32,727 posts

Quote Posted by Jay Freeman (here)
    Yes, I read it, and it struck me as not being true. In looking into it briefly (either before I started reading it or shortly thereafter), I also came across an article that talked about L. Ron Hubbard phrases such as "doll bodies" etc. I also noticed that the author conveniently "destroyed" the supposed original documents (why would anyone do that?), and that he seemed to not want to be pinned down as saying it was either true or not true. So, while it was fun to read, I read it as a work of fiction.
    Exactly — Lawrence Spencer was a scientologist (a long time ago). He painted himself into a corner with a nice allegorical story, said it was true, and then couldn't find a way to back out.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (20th May 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), DNA (18th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,663 times in 4,304 posts

I will state for the record this one scared me pretty bad as being true.
    I had felt there was quite a bit that pinged on so many levels.
    I'm relieved it is not true, but there certainly seemed to be quite a bit of truth in it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFk8qKO-Z50

Greetings
    I found this fascinating...an interview with the IS-BE , the entity from the Roswell crash...what do you all think of this? It's 4 hours...so settle in and be prepared to be startled !!
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,645 times in 8,117 posts

Some believe it's true but I think the general consensus is that it's fiction. I read about half way throught it once, which is a lot for me, and thought it was a terrific yarn.

I think Bill once posted here that the author even admitted it was a 'hoax'.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,572 times in 32,727 posts

It's 100% fiction. Merging this with the existing thread.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings all...
    Well, dog my cats, I've been chastised for posting what many feel is a hoax...and, as it is never my intention to mislead anyone...I apologize to the forum for any misdirection I my have caused....
    The story sure felt real to me, and I can't imagine why anyone would go to such lengths to fool humanity...but I may be naive.
    Blessings
    Dave

Note from Bill: no chastisement; just a clarification. Please don't be offended! The thread that I merged this with was already in the 'Hoaxes section', titled as such quite a long time ago.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th June 2017 at 15:48.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

aparajitkr (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (13th June 2017), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Mike Gorman (15th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Lita (here)
    According to the Alien Interview transcripts, The Domain has been searching all over Earth for 3,000 members of their own personnel since 6,248 BCE.
    The idea of the missing alien battalion comes from an L Ron Hubbard lecture where he said that, 8,000 years ago, the 3rd battalion of the "5th Invader Force" landed in the Himalayas (with no defences because they thought the planet was unclaimed) and were attacked by the "4th Invader Force." He said that every once in awhile a reincarnated member of the 3rd battalion will show up in a Scientology session for counselling, and they are in extremely bad spiritual shape because of what they went through in that incident 8,000 years ago.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), i/o (27th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    India Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please check this info:

"The Domain Expeditionary Force also monitors life forms on Venus which has a very dense, hot and heavy atmosphere of sulfuric acid clouds. There are a few life forms on Earth that can endure an atmospheric environment like Venus."

This was said by Airl in 1947 and this quote is in 2hrs: 25mins of the video version and page 92 of the
    pdf version.

There has been recent corroboration on the life present in Venus but before considering that
    let's check on Venus having sulfuric acid clouds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_Venus

Check this wiki page which tells all missions to Venus were after the 1960s

and this link
    https://www.hou.usra.edu/meetings/ve...4/pdf/6005.pdf

Before the 1960s nobody on this planet knew that Venusian clouds are thick and are composed mainly (75–96%) of sulfuric acid droplets.

Even if we say that the Editor of the book Lawrence made up the Roswell story and published the story in 2008, there was no concrete information regarding the existence of life-forms on Venus before 2008. End of last year the presence of bio-markers indicating life on Venus was detected, though there is still some dispute in the scientific community. I will attach the supporting articles for that information:

1. https://news.sky.com/story/signs-of-...venus-12071625

2. https://www.hawaii.edu/news/2020/09/...life-on-venus/

3. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03258-5

4. https://www.universetoday.com/148865...ess-of-it/amp/

5. https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...fe-to-harvard/

If there are really microbes on the Venus clouds then surely it will be confirmed in the coming years via nasa probes or some other
    agency's probes.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aparajitkr For This Post:

19. Link to Post #90
    Australia Avalon Member isbeverse's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    The idea of the missing alien battalion comes from an L Ron Hubbard lecture where he said that, 8,000 years ago, the 3rd battalion of the "5th Invader Force" landed in the Himalayas (with no defences because they thought the planet was unclaimed) and were attacked by the "4th Invader Force." He said that every once in awhile a reincarnated member of the 3rd battalion will show up in a Scientology session for counselling, and they are in extremely bad spiritual shape because of what they went through in that incident 8,000 years ago.
    If we can believe the narrative proposed by LRS in the beginning of the book, and on each page of the supposed transcripts themselves, the interviews took place in 1947. LRH's mentioning of what you posted is from a dialogue he made in 1952, called 'The Role of Earth'. This opens a can of worms. Did LRH have exposure to the transcripts? Was LRH in touch with the Domain Commander as he also suggested in that same dialogue? Did LRS simply plagiarise LRH's material sometime later to include in Alien Interview? There are a few more similarities between Alien Interview and The Role of Earth which I can't say are 'coincidence'.

There is also something else that is 'strange'. LRS's own book Pan, has some word for word dialogue regarding the Arcadia Regeneration Company also mentioned in Alien Interview. Pan was first released in 2001 and Alien Interview in 2008. Mmm, coincidence?

We won't be able to get the truth from LRS at any stage as he passed away 19th Jan 2022. So far there is no 'deathbed' confession as to the material and the authenticity of the documents. For him to say he burned the originals, seems too convenient. He claims Alien Interview is to be taken as a work of fiction, but as he received the document package from Matilda, he can also claim that part is non-fiction. He could have validated everything by taking photos of it all, then destroying them, but...

NOW, here comes something else quite interesting and a recent development as of Sep't 2021.

There is someone else claiming Alien Interview is in fact true and that they are in contact with a Domain Commander. There are many transcripts of dialogue with the Commander here https://metallicman.com/the-domain/

Interesting!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to isbeverse For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5