+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member ThoughtPulse's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

to much rings true for this to be a complete work of fiction. that is simply my opinion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThoughtPulse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #62
    Azerbaijan Avalon Member UpToLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    there are some that suggest that being is us from the future , 45 or 52.000 years from now ... spooky guess what else happened in 1947 ...some alphabet agency was born ... when interrogated the android stated they were investigating why the clouds were burning ...
    I would be thankful if you/someone gave me a link about this. It looks interesting! Thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UpToLight For This Post:

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

-------

Merged with an existing thread on the same subject.

For new visitors, this is a definitive hoax: please see my post #25 here.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (26th November 2014), Davidallany (22nd January 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Nasu (23rd October 2015), Yoda (21st January 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member ThoughtPulse's Avatar
    Thanks

fact is fiction in a world such as this. i take everything i hear, read and see with a grain of salt. that includes this book and that includes your explanations. interesting to say the least. are there any writings that are not conidered 'hoax' that perhaps delve into similar detail?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtPulse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Nasu (23rd October 2015), razvan (6th July 2015)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThoughtPulse (here)

are there any writings that are not conidered 'hoax' that perhaps delve into similar detail?
    A good place to start could be anything written by either Timothy Good or Richard Dolan.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (26th November 2014), chocolate (21st January 2014), Davidallany (22nd January 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Robin (21st January 2014)

11. Link to Post #66

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by UpToLight (here)
    there are some that suggest that being is us from the future , 45 or 52.000 years from now ... spooky guess what else happened in 1947 ...some alphabet agency was born ... when interrogated the android stated they were investigating why the clouds were burning ...
    I would be thankful if you/someone gave me a link about this. It looks interesting! Thanks!
    I guess you might find this whole forum a good place to start. Sorry cannot be more helpful, don't really know what you are looking for 'exactly' to be able to give that link that will be best.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...strial-Contact
    and probably
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...iracy-Research
    Last edited by chocolate; 21st January 2014 at 21:49.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), UpToLight (22nd January 2014)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

me thinks there was no roswell crash , I think it was shot down , by the navy , with an experimental pulse/radar weapon ... when they discovered that radar could be used as a weapon , there was all sorts of so-called UFO crashes ... interesting I've said it before , ET can fly lightyears to earth and then tootle around our little planet and have a fender bender , I think not ... they run into our military and get blasted , we earthlings are mostly barbarians ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Nasu (23rd October 2015)

17. Link to Post #69
    Azerbaijan Avalon Member UpToLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    I guess you might find this whole forum a good place to start. Sorry cannot be more helpful, don't really know what you are looking for 'exactly' to be able to give that link that will be best.

and probably
    Thank! But I was looking for information about that alien being one of us from future.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to UpToLight For This Post:

chocolate (22nd January 2014)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)

and probably
    Thanks! But I was looking for information about that alien being one of us from future.
    This is the Dan Burisch story -- which I certainly believe has some truth to it:

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch.html

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (22nd January 2014), Atlas (26th November 2014), chocolate (22nd January 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), panopticon (22nd January 2014), UpToLight (22nd January 2014), Yoda (22nd January 2014)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Thanks for your posts on this subject, Bill.

I first heard this guy on Jeff Rense internet radio and Lawrence Spencer's Scientologese stuck out like a sore thumb. When I read the book I was appalled. My first thought was why would a Scientologist blatantly perpetrate such a huge fraud on a subject that is already rife with disinformation and when it's very existence is perennially denied by "the government"? Of course, just because someone is a Scientologist doesn't mean that he or she is honest--leader David Miscavige being a prime example of that--but could this be a government disinfo op to discredit both UFOs and Scientology?

This Is-be doesn't know the answer to that, but it's always a good idea to exercise one's conspiracy theory muscles once in a while.

TLC

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Lita (here)
    This below was posted by OzFactor at the Camelot forum when people were discussing the ebook..thought it may be of interest...

Quote Re: Alien Interview
    #7051 1 week, 2 days ago
    BILL RYAN'S "HOAX" PRONOUNCEMENT ON THE BOOK ALIEN INTERVIEW

Apparently, Bill Ryan was a Scientologist who studied the subject very thoroughly. His proclamation that the book, Alien Interview, is a "hoax, seems to be based on the premise that he is an "authority" on the subject of Scientology. How did Mr. Bill come to know so much about Scientology? Further, how does this give Bill the authority to casually dismiss the entire content of the book that he claims is a "hoax"? For that matter, what is the vested interest of any self-appointed "authority"?

Personally, during the 1970s, I did some of the same courses in Scientology that were done by some "remote viewers", most notably, Ingo Swann. The subject was popular in the US during that decade. In his case, Ingo decided to collaborate with the CIA, who used the abilities gained from his study to assist them in covert military surveillance and other projects. However, neither myself or Ingo Swan has studied that subject in the "church" for many years.

My personal application of that material was invested, somewhat, in The Oz Factors book. I am quite sure, in retrospect, that Matilda MacElroy -- who read my book -- confided the military transcripts published in Alien Interview to me because of the content of my book, for the reasons stated in the letter I received from her, which I published in the book Alien Interview.

My research for the book, "The Oz Factors", in 1998 is what led me to the connection with Matilda MacElroy, who 10 years later, in 2008, mailed me the transcripts which I decided to publish in the form of the book, Alien Interview.

I don't care if Bill Ryan, or anyone else, believes or disbelieves whether or not I wrote the material published in the book, Alien Interview. In fact, as I have stated many times, I cannot prove the identity of the person who used the assumed identity of "Matilda MacElroy". However, as stated in the book, I received that material and published it exactly as described in the opening pages of the book.

As Bill points out, so authoritatively, why would I (or anyone) be stupid enough to write the material -- even if I were capable of such, which I am not -- and publish it as factual material? Moreover, what would be the point in it? Some sort of covert publicity stunt to promote a scientific or philosophic dogma? To sell books that I made available for FREE on the internet? In spite of what others may think, including self-appointed "authorities" on various subjects, the idiocy of such an undertaking would be too transparent for even the most gullible denizens of internet chat rooms.

In short, the actual authorship of the material contained in the letters and the transcripts as published in the book Alien Interview is subject to speculation. I certainly do not disagree with Bill Ryan that there a similarities between Hubbard and the material in the transcripts. However, the transcripts were recorded in July and August of 1947. The "similar material" that Hubbard published wasn't published until AFTER 1947. In fact, not until 1950 or later.

The book I published in 1999, The Oz Factors, discusses the subject of “vested interests”, and the adverse affect these have on problem solving and on the perception of truth. There are a large number of professional “UFO experts” who have a very big vested interest in promoting their own personal brand of “UFO Research”. There are a even greater number of priests of who claim to have a “exclusive monopoly” on spiritual wisdom.

Several of these self-appointed “authorities”, who earn their living by telling people what to think about the UFO phenomenon or about their own souls, have attacked the publication of Alien Interview. In fact, these people spend a great deal of time attacking each other and their conflicting ideas, and personal agendas. They do this for the same reason that politicians attack each other — their personal power and wealth depend on swaying public opinion toward their own brand of “truth”.

The facts of the matter are very, very simple: as far as I know, the transcripts of the interviews at the Roswell Army Air Force base took place in July and August of 1947. They were sent to me, with personal letters and notes, from a nurse who claims that she was stationed at Roswell, N.M. in 1947.

I have received e-mails from dozens of people around the world who have advised me that the transcripts published in the book contain ideas, words, phrases, or concepts that are “just like” their own religion (fill in the blank _________ ). I am sure that the “similarities” claimed to exist between the transcripts and other philosophies really do exist.

It is not difficult to point out similarities between information in the transcripts and nearly any spiritual philosophy or religion. The transcripts make it very clear that The Domain brought The Vedas to Earth about 10,000 years ago. Most scholars will observe that The Vedas are the source material for many spiritual philosophies, and many of the religions of Earth.

However, when drawing comparisons, one must look at which came first? The chicken or the egg?

When I received the transcripts from Matilda, I spent many months reviewing each detail of the material in an attempt to authenticate the efficacy of the transcripts and their content. I have continued to do this, as have many others, since the transcripts were published. It’s easy for a critic to flippantly “discredit” anything that threatens their vested interests. Just like any politician discredits another. It’s all a part of the “games” on planet Earth. But it doesn’t change the facts.

One of the most interesting revelations I discovered during my research indicates (and you can do the same research, if you care to) that Hubbard received his “inspiration”, from a “higher source”. Further, Hubbard traveled extensively after WW II ended. He was living in California in 1946 with Jack Parsons, who founded the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, which later became NASA. Jack Parsons was also notable as the leading American proponent of the famous British mystic, Alistair Crawley, who was also a friend to Hubbard during 1947.

Apparently, Hubbard and Jack Parsons were also associated with dozens of government nuclear physicists who worked on the atomic bomb in New Mexico in 194, which is located only 100 miles away from Roswell. As a spiritualist, and well-known science fiction writer during the 30s and 40s, is it not unlikely that he would have sought out information about the UFO crash at Roswell in 1947? And, who else might have he been in communication with, on Earth, or elsewhere?

According to the Alien Interview transcripts, The Domain has been searching all over Earth for 3,000 members of their own personnel since 6,248 BCE. The IS-BEs who were members of that “lost battalion” have been inhabiting human bodies on Earth since that time. The Domain has been working actively to locate each of them, and help them to recover from amnesia so they can return to active duty with The Domain. Apparently, Matilda MacElroy was one of The Domain personnel. Therefore, what other persons could be members of The Domain, and indeed, The Domain search party?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The Top Secret interview transcripts of the interview at Roswell took place in July – August, 1947. Hubbard did not publish his premier book on the subject of Dianetics until May of 1950. Reportedly, he wrote the entire book in only 6 weeks! (3 weeks of planning, and 3 weeks of writing). Therefore, the publication of Dianetics was more than TWO YEARS AFTER the interview between the alien pilot and the Roswell nurse. How many other people may have read or obtained copies of the transcripts of those interviews during or after 1947?

It is not my mission to protect or defend the material in the transcripts. They speak for themselves. A PDF copy of the book available FREE OF CHARGE on the Internet to anyone who cares to read it, or not. You can also get a copy at www.alieninterview.org

Is the subject matter of the transcripts controversial? Does the material revealed in the transcripts step on the toes of a lot of government, religious and personal vested interests? Why would so many people be threatened, and even murdered, by governments to keep this material from the public eye since 1947? Why did Matilda keep the transcripts hidden for 60 years, until just before her death?

Are there answers contained in the transcripts of the book Alien Interview that make sense of a few of the mysteries of life on Earth that science and religion have not resolved? Personally, I think so. But, that doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't matter to you. What's true for you is true for you.

Lawrence R. Spencer
    Editor of Alien Interview
    So he is still saying it's real.. poor deluded person....
    Hi, Folks:

That's fascinating (and surprising!). It looks a little as if Lawrence Spencer has somewhat painted himself into a corner, and feels he has no dignified exit. I CAN understand that. He created a slippery slope, and started to slide down it simply because so many people thought his fictional account was actually a real story.

I have nothing against him personally - we've never met, corresponded or spoken - but this is absolutely 100% certainly an invention. This is a fact.

It would have been smarter for him to come clean and explain that it was a valuable allegorical tale - which it is. It simply should have been presented as a fictional tale.

He DID offer that disclaimer - but he very probably never anticipated that so many readers would assume it was real. A website and quite a number of radio interviews later, he was in a position where he could not easily reverse his stance. To err is human.

All the concepts in the book have merit. It's an intelligent work of fiction, with a purpose to make people think.

My objection, and the need to clearly state that these events never occurred, are because the book simply confuses an already heavily-confused ufological field. We all deserve better.

All I want in this subject is intellectual honesty: evidence is evidence, real testimony is real testimony, rumors are rumors, invention is invention, and allegory is allegory. We have to keep all these separate, or else we're all tangled up forever and the actual truth of real past events will never be known.

Please re-post this widely with my full permission.

All best wishes, Bill

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2014), chocolate (22nd January 2014), cursichella1 (23rd January 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Hazel (23rd January 2014)

23. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I just read more carefully the post above.

Some people (Lawrence R. Spencer in particular here) take [for some reason of their own] everything that comes their way/mind way too seriously and as a matter-of-fact-ly, and miss the whole point.

Everyone 'believes' in so many things...
    But, yes, exercise is good.

I will exercise listening to Dan Burisch in the next couple of hours.

edit: coming back from the interview.
    Bill, I knew a few facts [ some regarding a possible stargate in my country, man made or not], but I thought this was our wishful thinking ?!

Although I have the sense I am listening to this for the first time, I was thinking what Dan Burisch actually later on said verbally as if I was RV-ing his later words...
    [and here one assumed not much can surprise him any longer. good!]

Thank you!
    Last edited by chocolate; 23rd January 2014 at 10:29.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Smile Re: HOAX: Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'

I just read the book. Though i am interested in what it had to say that all the secrets are within our self all ready. I am not sure what to think in the big picture of the book.

I have been on a journey of discovery for years now. I believe is old souls which i think i am one. I am working on my higher self. I just seem to be in a rut of miss direction and feel like i have not advance much in the past year towards understanding of the big picture. Thought my love of my fellow man and for all things have increased to the point that i am Happy almost all the the time and feel a peace with myself. I am always looking.

Anyone's thought and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

From Bill:

Threads merged — this is a hoax, I'm afraid. Please see post #1.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th November 2014 at 16:33.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mh842 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), gardener2 (25th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The writings of Mr. Spencer read like a book written after reading Col Corso's book The Day After Roswell ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

29. Link to Post #75
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

I am NOT surprised in the slightest that A LOT OF PEOPLE believed this story !!! Hoax or NOT i remember when i first read the story it set my mind ablaze with the possibility that IT MAY OF BEEN REAL and it seemed BELIEVABLE that we humans may live endless lives forever reincarnating and always starting from scratch "our minds wiped" it made me think if it were true its no wander we would never be told the truth !!! it was one hell of story alright

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Conehead (30th November 2014), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), True seeker (22nd October 2015)

31. Link to Post #76
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill, good to meet you. I know its been some 5 years since you posted about Lawrence Spencer's book being a work of fiction. The book was referred to me recently and I was instantly persuaded. But left me feeling quite devastated and depressed in my spirit, to think that planet Earth is a penal colony perhaps forever, and not just under dark extra-terrestrials but dark spirits, to boot.

I then went online thinking "If it is true then this story must be taking the UFO research teams by storm". And, judging by how much interest there is in the book and how it is doing its rounds on YouTube, it has.

Well, when I saw your post, you can imagine how relieved I was. (I was, however, disappointed when I shared it with a friend who had referred the book to me, when I shared your statement with her but she indicated that she is still not persuaded it is a hoax. She is not alone but then that's their problem, of cpurse).

I really do hopethe book is a hoax. I guess I am so shocked by this book that I am feeling a need for a lot more reassurance that it is, indeed, merely a work of fiction. LOL

But, what a despicable thing for the author to do, to pretend it is true if it is not.
    And if true. what gross irresponsibility to destroy the original papers! I must say I was stunned and for a time, made suspicious by that confession.

Bill, I am wondering whether you ever carried out a personal in-depth review of the book (or whether you know if one exists) outlining definitely your reasons for rejecting it and whether you would kindly share that with me or link me to it -- and anything similar by another or other's who feels the same as you?

If not, are there anything else that has occurred to you since you first made this post and which you feel is equally compelling evidence to reject it?

Thank you.

PS And thanks for adding me here. I am looking forward to informing myself of the material shared and participating.

Brian

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brian O'Brit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Nasu (23rd October 2015)

33. Link to Post #77
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, be careful to not place yourself in the same corner. If Spencer came up with it himself or with help of Hubbard, is not relative. This is the way the information pass through. There are many other sources that correspond and confirm lots of info in the Alien interview. Seek and find...people like convention science proof http://thespiritscience.net/2015/07/...consciousness/
    Basically keep your mind open and keep expanding your awareness.
    Even if it is a fictional tale, where the inspiration came from? Endless imagination...it is a way of Spenser exercise his Free will. And it is your way to exercise your Free will by questioning. Let it be. It is dangerous slope that leads to dictatorship,which starts " with my full permission " phrase.....
    Peace to everyone. Unite instead of separate. Accept others and they true for whom they are and let it be. The lessons that we should be learn by now is we are helpless by individuality, but we are endlessly powered by union.
    Last edited by True seeker; 23rd October 2015 at 04:48.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to True seeker For This Post:

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude Serpo was hoax too. Just like Montauk and most 'stories' of underground alien bases. People make these stories up and sell it like reality because they can't write better fiction. This is the way religions start, which is the case with ufo religions in or era. People, we, are crazy. Some a little, some a lot.

36. Link to Post #79
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karpos (here)
    Dude Serpo was hoax too. Just like Montauk and most 'stories' of underground alien bases. People make these stories up and sell it like reality because they can't write better fiction. This is the way religions start, which is the case with ufo religions in or era. People, we, are crazy. Some a little, some a lot.
    It is site for "crazy" at any stage, and it is contagious! Run Karpos, run...
    Last edited by True seeker; 23rd October 2015 at 04:49.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to True seeker For This Post:

CD7 (23rd October 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by True seeker (here)
    Even if it is a fictional tale, where the inspiration came from?
    Yes it's inspirational, truly. (And if you read it, it is.) But that's how it should have been categorized... not passed off as a 'true story'.

We've had a lot of those recently, and anything but the truth is just more damage to a trusting, information-hungry community that's been played with and deceived for way too long... and that's at the hands of the intelligence agencies and government.

We shouldn't also be deceived by one of our own. That's the important thing here.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (23rd October 2015), Denise/Dizi (20th April 2022), Nasu (23rd October 2015), Omni (13th June 2017), ThePythonicCow (27th October 2015), TrumanCash (26th October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast