+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leo Zagami - The Illuminati Are Back & Coming to the USA..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Leo Zagami - The Illuminati Are Back & Coming to the USA..!

The Illuminati Are Back & Coming to the USA – Leo Lyon Zagami on GW Radio

February 18, 2014 Illuminati • Radio Show Archives

Welcome to the Gnostic Warrior Radio Show and Podcast. For the second time in a month, I interview Leo Lyon Zagami. Leo talks about his involvement as Grand leo zagami slideMaster of the ORDO

ILLUMINATORUM UNIVERSALIS (Order of the Illuminati), and also the Orthodox Knights of Malta and Knights Templar. He explains his new mission called “Operation Messiah,” and the 7 years of tribulation we have already entered.

In this podcast, Leo talks about both the good and bad sides of the Brotherhood working through the web of various secret societies and knight orders. He also informs us about news in the Vatican, dealing with Pope Francis and the Black Popes

In March, Leo will be coming to the United States with the ORDO ILLUMINATORUM UNIVERSALIS. He plans to initiate others and spread the light to other worthy people into the order.

This interview was conducted by Moe on February 17, 2014 from San Diego County, California, with Leo somewhere in Europe.

http://gnosticwarrior.com/leo-lyon-zagami.html#

PS - Couldn't even get through half of this interview because (Leo Zagami) just (Makes Stuff Up) as he goes along...

Nothing of any (Real Substance) to be seen or heard here...

Your full of Mr. Zagami...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 22nd February 2014 at 04:55.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Leo Zagami - The Illuminati Are Back & Coming to the USA..!

Titles are big business, especially when the come with the promise of global brotherhood, read influence and favors... There are suckers that are imagination poor but cash rich... All this secret society stuff is so last season... N

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Debra (22nd February 2014), jackovesk (22nd February 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

It really bugs the hell out of me these days when people being interviewed just talk about vague descriptions that will happen in the future, no details, no info, just generalizations.
    You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. Desiderata - Max Ehrman

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Aurelius (22nd February 2014), Debra (22nd February 2014), jackovesk (22nd February 2014), mosquito (23rd February 2014), Nasu (22nd February 2014), Sophocles (22nd February 2014), Star Tsar (22nd February 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,949 times in 3,471 posts

Cool Re: Leo Zagami - The Illuminati Are Back & Coming to the USA..!

Wow, I can meet Mr. Zagami here in the USA and join the Illuminati? Will I get a free Illuminati decoder ring? I want to be the first one on my block so that I can bring the light into my neighborhood. Where can I send $19.99 before midnight tonight?

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

binemaya (24th February 2014), Debra (22nd February 2014), DeDukshyn (22nd February 2014), Frederick Jackson (28th February 2014), jackovesk (23rd February 2014), Nasu (25th February 2014), Sidney (23rd February 2014), sunflower (22nd February 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

"The Illuminati Are Back & Coming to the USA"

they've been there since the American Revolution (probably fomented it)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

jackovesk (23rd February 2014), mosquito (23rd February 2014), Nasu (25th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread