+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question: Autism and Vaccines

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mixteca's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Question: Autism and Vaccines

I have just read a bunch of CDC stuff about how vaccines have nothing to do with autism. I am a researcher and they, of course, sound like they are making a super-solid case.

And yet, I just don't buy it. Autism is too complex. The label covers too many things.

Everything, regardless of where on the spectrum you hit, appears to me to indicate a complex interaction effect and I don't see how it is possible, therefore, to rule out vaccines or thimerisol from this picture.

I haven't found anything substantial in my quick online search then I remembered this site and thought that a lot of people here may have good information about this topic.

I would appreciate any information.

Thanks,
    Julie

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mixteca For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Billy (23rd February 2014), Frederick Jackson (23rd February 2014), ghostrider (23rd February 2014), Hervé (24th February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Moz (24th February 2014), seko (25th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd February 2014), Timreh (24th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Question: Autism and Vaccines

Yes, and besides the vaccinations the 60 years or so of water fluoridation in the US and UK. Not to speak of myriad other pollutants in the environment. On the vaccinations, possible reaction to the triple shots etc, but also to the mercury used as a preservative. Really creepy. Autism has risen, what, some 3000% or whatever in the last 50 years? And CDC, NIH etc plead ignorance?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Mixteca (23rd February 2014), seko (25th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Rates have gone from 1 in 1,800 when I was at UCI 20 years ago to 1 in 70. That's exponential. And I have been seeing some amazing condescending and arrogant statements from medical drs recently about how stupid and idiotic their patients are for having concerns about vaccines. Makes me VERY angry. I want to be able to combat this more effectively when I encounter it. They just throw CDC out ther and don't want to hear anything else. Arrrgggghhhh.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mixteca For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), gripreaper (23rd February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Moz (24th February 2014), seko (25th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2014), SunSea (24th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

There have been a lot of threads discussing autism and vaccines over the years on Avalon, and lots of good info posted in them. Two current ones are here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...scussion/page1
    and here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post733501
    If you need help in using the search engine to find earlier threads on these subjects, you can always ask a Mod.

Quote Posted by Mixteca (here)

I have just read a bunch of CDC stuff about how vaccines have nothing to do with autism. I am a researcher and they, of course, sound like they are making a super-solid case.

And yet, I just don't buy it. Autism is too complex. The label covers too many things.

Everything, regardless of where on the spectrum you hit, appears to me to indicate a complex interaction effect and I don't see how it is possible, therefore, to rule out vaccines or thimerisol from this picture.

I haven't found anything substantial in my quick online search then I remembered this site and thought that a lot of people here may have good information about this topic.

I would appreciate any information.

Thanks,
    Julie
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Frank V (23rd February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Matt P (23rd February 2014), Mixteca (23rd February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Look at the past , before all the shots in the arm to cure this or that , autism wasn't near as widespread as it is now ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Frederick Jackson (23rd February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd February 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member 8Adamas8's Avatar
    Thanks

I have ADHD/ASD and have talked with parents of and others on the spectrum, both aware and unaware of the vaccine links and the number one commonality I find is how we start showing signs at 18 months. I would say this is the case in 90% of the people I have talked to. Not to kick any MDs in their PHDs but lo' and behold what vaccine gets the most attention and is scheduled at 18 months, THE MMR!!! It doesn't take 8 years of college to say this at least warrants further investigation.

Now I don't put all the gravy on the vaccine taters. Fredrick Jackson was getting on to pollutants and water fluoridation. Also Jackovesek posted a thread with a MSM article about a study linking environmental causes for ADHD/ASD.
    Last edited by 8Adamas8; 23rd February 2014 at 07:20.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 8Adamas8 For This Post:

Frederick Jackson (23rd February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Matt P (23rd February 2014), Mixteca (23rd February 2014), seko (25th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd February 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I actually worked on Tb (tuberculosis) vaccine for one year. Substitute scientist so to speak for some one pregnant. We were comparing China's method of a bacteria BCG Bacillus Calmette Guerin that is a bacteria that nestles inside your cells but protects against Tb. Much like cowpox protects you against smallpox.

1. Our protocols never included mercury. That is a mass production decision and I am not convince we need such a colloidal suspension it is used for.
    2. It was projected some people may have reactions to proteins bacterial or viral depending on the vaccine or contaminants depending on the quality of processing.
    3. I consider the use of vaccines an experiment in progress. It is one thing to experiment in a lab another to apply this on large populations. Each vaccine should be judged independantly and MMI is definitely one highlighted.

I believe what ties everything together is the priming of the gut from the birth canal. Both good and bad bacteria, viruses and parasites. Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride at Mercola.com. She links this to use of antibiotics over several generations now. Introduction of antibiotics and autism follow hand in hand with it's introduction to other countries. It explains why it is increasing.

Fluoride, GMO, Wheat-gluten allergies, vaccines, heavy metals, candida, etc. all connect with the gut. The gut functions with the immune system and with detoxing. Bacteria bifidis is being singled out as a major player linked to leaky gut syndrome.

I believe it make sense that even if some things listed above are a possible cause of autism then running tests maybe in order. Indeed, the very first urine and poop would be most informative. The urine showing the toxins being excreted including toxic exposure and viruses, bacteria and fungus and the feces showing probiotic profile (candida, bifidus, various acidophilus...) the presence of the right stuff in balance or imbalanced or the presence of bad probiotics, parasites, fungus, microbes etc., which tells us the body's ability to handle viruses, immunizations, allergies, etc.

Whether she is right that babies with proper immune systems can handle vaccines is debatable.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Frederick Jackson (23rd February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Matt P (23rd February 2014), Mixteca (23rd February 2014), Moz (24th February 2014), Strat (23rd February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd February 2014), Wind (23rd February 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

When Tony Blair took his new boy to France for his jabs then claimed privacy when asked by the press if his child had had the MMR jab here in England He refused to answer. That was all any thinking man/woman should need to know.

See Tesla's excellent Autism thread.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Great comment Fairy Friend. Sorry I haven't been around long enough to see the other threads but I look forward to playing catch-up. I'm not a doctor or medical expert (though my wife is a nurse practitioner) or have a photographic memory but from reading about vaccines for the last 15 years a couple of things stand out. As Suzanne Humphries so incredibly articulates, we have forgotten how to develop and care for our immune systems and we have allowed the mainstream authorities to convince us that we are too imperfect without the intervention of western medical care, which is a huge mistake on our part and a concerted effort on the part of the corporate medical cartel. The other thing is that once you've read and watched just about all there is to read and watch on vaccines, I believe there is no other conclusion to come to than simply they were never designed to prevent disease. They are about profits and control. Profit on the front end, paying for the "medicine" and profit in the long term, dealing with all the consequences. The idea of vaccines is even based on an inaccurate Germ Theory. Interior terrain is far more important than external influences, even admitted by the theory's creator.
    Common sense says that if vaccines were so incredible and actually prevented disease, one, we wouldn't have to be continually "encouraged" to take them and evidence would support taking them. It doesn't. Also, they would have long ago done the most basic study that would solve the question: vaccinated vs. unvaccinated long term. But, again, when you understand the history of vaccines you understand why the study won't be done. Vaccines seem to be just another part of the matrix shielding us from the actual reality of the world.
    Experience also backs me up. Neither of my kids are vaccinated and both have enjoyed incredible health. We still get sick but far less and we recover in 1/10th of the time as everyone else it seems. We have come to trust that we are immune even around the most serious "bugs".
    Thanks for all the great comments and look forward to more on the subject!
    Matt

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Fairy Friend (24th February 2014), Frederick Jackson (23rd February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Mixteca (24th February 2014), Moz (24th February 2014), seko (25th February 2014), sheme (23rd February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd February 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Mixteca, I see that there has been a lot of prior activity in Avalon on this question; see the thread:

Home
    Forum
    Project Avalon
    General Discussion
    File It Away Right Here Before You Forget! A Thread for Autism Research Paper Links

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Mixteca (24th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd February 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

That's the same thread I provided the link for in post #4: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post733501
    and here is the other current one again:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...scussion/page1

This article just linked to on Facebook today: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc...ked-to-autism/

Quote Health Impact News Editor Comments

In a press release issued this week, one that so far no mainstream media sources have bothered to report, it was announced that Dr. Brian Hooker had finally received documents from the CDC through a Freedom of Information Act that revealed the CDC had access to data linking Thimerosal in vaccines to autism, non-organic sleep disorders, and speech disorders.

Two members of Congress helped Dr. Hooker draft his letter to the CDC, after having spent nearly 10 years submitting over 100 Freedom of Information Acts to no avail.

This information, so far, has been completely blacked out of the mainstream media.

This information is very damaging to the CDC, which has stated for years that there are no studies linking the mercury of Thimerosal in vaccines to autism. You can watch for yourself in the video below the most recent testimony given by the CDC in the November 2012 Congressional Hearing on Autism, where they claim there are no studies linking Thimerosal to autism. Thimerosal is still used today in the flu shot that is administered to pregnant women and infants.
    More at the link plus videos.

Quote Posted by Frederick Jackson (here)
    Mixteca, I see that there has been a lot of prior activity in Avalon on this question; see the thread:

Home
    Forum
    Project Avalon
    General Discussion
    File It Away Right Here Before You Forget! A Thread for Autism Research Paper Links
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Mixteca (24th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd February 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

You guys all have excellent points and bring up good things all worth studying.

One of the things I discovered was a possible link between vaccines and a condition related to Leaky Gut.
    Meaning a product of the human body essential to many key functions, Heparan Sulfate, is being stripped away by an immune system keyed to attack components of the human body as well as foreign germs and substances, like adjuvants and viral proteins, etc. The Hep B shot is highly suspect due to the mechanism of Hepatitis B seeking out Heparan Sulfate in the gut and brain. I think we are really onto something with that link.

Also there really is a gene though to be partly responsible, but it's actually pretty rare. ASD parents seem fairly good at hooking up with other people who have non neurotypical brains, though, so it's hard to know what "causes" it.

One thing to remember, there is a difference between a genetic "injury" i.e. a missing part of the brain, and an all out immune system overreaction that damages the brain and its building blocks slowly and over time.

See, if your kid is BOTH genetically compromised and ALSO experiencing a vaccine adverse reaction, ****ed up by shots in layman's terms, he or she is going to suffer greatly, much more than if he or she had one problem or the other. The brain is very delicate and when it's trying to make neural connections and build protein structures, a haywire immune system can really destroy all that progress by cutting connections between cells. Also Mercury and Aluminum do this to neurons.

Spindle and mirror neurons are not properly distributed in autistic brains.

there is also the additional problem of parents who have been vaccinated passing on Simian viruses and other viruses that find the infant brain a rich and perfect environment in which to grow. SV-40 is the most famous of these vertically transmitted viruses and causes glioma cancer precursors in humans. when that Harvard brain bank fried two years ago, they lost 1/3 or more of their sample brains, and they were working on a study regarding vertical transmission and "de novo" mutations.

De Novo mutations are genetic errors not present in either parent, but arising in the child or offspring with no germline cause.
    These are probably caused by the same mechanisms that allow biochemists and vaccine makers to transport DNA from one bacterium or virus to another.
    Specifically the bacteriophage and yeast vector systems for manufacturing food and vaccines are the worst culprits if you are looking for De Novo mutations.

Also many reactions won't happen in certain temperatures, which explains the need for fever or fever reduction, after a vaccine.
    the doctor ALWAYS ALWAYS gives you Tylenol, which drops your temp and prevents your immune system from destroying the stuff the doctor put in your blood.

Thank you so much for your interest in my research thread.

My son is not doing very well this week and it's definitely a disorder, not just a misunderstood person.
    I can accept and love his autism but still be a victim of it.

That's just how I feel. Sorry if that's... wrong

A good place to start is online parent accounts of what happened to their kids and when the symptoms were presenting.
    you would not believe HOW MANY moms and dads etc noticed that this happened to their kids after vaccine appointment.

many stories talk about changes in kids within minutes, hours, days, weeks, from the vaccines, some longer.
    mostly direct correlations and the doctor denies causation.

Mad World by Tears for Fears sums it up for me.

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 times in 226 posts

Or we didn't diagnose as much, or it wasn't a fad, or....many things. Not saying it isn't legit, but people are lumped in now more, too.

Yes, look at the past...maybe not so many diagnosed with autism, but lots of deaths and illnesses, disabilities, and pain and misery before the vaccines. I'm not saying any are perfect, but life was indeed different and many who would have lived with vaccines didn't. It goes both ways, so each person and situation, each vaccine, as Fairy said, can be considered. I have seen unvaccinated kids with autism and of course most who get shots don't get it, so this isn't an all or nothing thing. There are so many lies out about vaccines and so many blanket statements about how perfect they are that people tend to jump one way or another, but I read the study results and not media to figure out how I think about each vaccine and don't say they are all evil or all perfect. Yes, my kids all got them, I did, and my spouse did. Yes, I used to work in hospitals and worked on people who didn't get them and got sick and some died...but yes, I acknowledge that some don't react well to them as with anything else and no, I don't assume they are all wonderful.

And I have a child who could probably fit a diagnosis of Aspergers, but I know that she showed signs when she came home from the hospital at 3 weeks...she functions well, but definitely is...amazing and different. That 18 month time frame is important for other reasons than vaccines and kids who weren't vaccinated show it at that age often as well...complicated issues often have more than one cause. I would say we each research and find what fits our family's situation. That is just my view and of course based on my experience of seeing so much misery before vaccines came along that I don't see now. There is still misery, but it isn't from those diseases very often.
    Last edited by Synchronicity; 23rd February 2014 at 23:01.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Ellisa (24th February 2014), Fairy Friend (24th February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Mixteca (24th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

Both my sons have been different from birth, one low functioning and one Aspergers. I think if children have autism they are born with it and the vaccine maybe triggers something with children who already have asd. xxxxx

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Fairy Friend (24th February 2014), Frank V (24th February 2014), Hip Hipnotist (24th February 2014), Mixteca (24th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th February 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Did you guys and gals catch the Prisonplanet (lol i know) article about Denmark/Finland H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccines and Narcolepsy?

It's sad news.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/finland-...-flu-shot.html

Finland vows care for narcolepsy kids who had swine flu shot

AFP
    Saturday, October 8, 2011

HELSINKI — The Finnish government and major insurance companies announced Wednesday they will pay for lifetime medical care for children diagnosed with narcolepsy after receiving the swine flu vaccine.

“The compensation will provide much-needed financial assistance for the families, although it cannot take away the emotional distress caused by this condition,” Social Services and Health Minister Paula Risikko said in a statement.

Finnish and international researchers recently found a conclusive link between the Pandemrix swine flu vaccine and new cases of narcolepsy, a chronic nervous system disorder which causes people to often uncontrollably fall asleep.

The Finnish Pharmaceutical Insurance Pool (LVP), which represents insurance companies, said Wednesday it would honour all insurance claims in this category.

read more: http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...1191fc79dc.261

Anything that can cause excessive sleeping also has the potential to cause abnormally small amounts of sleeping, in a differently wired brain.
    For example, before the parts of the brain responsible for sleep are fully grown (in an infant or small child), the vaccines can prevent development and the organ never even shows up. In an older child, who has a normal brain but receives an experimental adjuvant vaccine, you would see the organ starting to malfunction.

In autism, organs such as the amygdala are not only damaged but often absent/miniature, not shaped right, etc.
    Also the white matter and grey matter where they intersect is a much "dirtier" border with little definition than in a normal brain.
    At least with Temple Grandin, her white matter and grey matter was all mixed up. She has horrible sensory trouble that is like torture to her.

Some of the kids in autism group have lice right now and their parents can't even touch the kids' heads in some cases because they are so sensitive to being touched there.
    They must think they were born straight into Hell.

It's not an acceptable trade for me, to have a few "genius" by products and the rest in a group home/institution/parents forever.

There is a reason beyond hype that autism is exploding. Look at how often the vaccine ingredients change, and how contracts are swapped like drug dealers etc.

We can't even keep up with the crooks thanks to how fast technology advances. I hope that somewhere some good hearted doctors realize what's happening and put an end to it.

I don't want a super race or a super effed up race or anything unnatural, I think natural love and natural DNA produce a fine human being and they should stop treating us like guinea pigs, that's all it is.

Please watch the film "Renaissance 2054" for a good look into what the industries are really doing with our kids' brains.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386741/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_(film)

Quote Renaissance is a 2006 (English Language) French black-and-white animated science fiction film by French director Christian Volckman. It was co-produced in France, United Kingdom and Luxembourg and released on 15 March 2006 in France and 28 July 2006 in the UK by Miramax Films. Renaissance features a rare visual style in which almost all images are exclusively black and white, with only occasional colour used for detail. The film centers on a policeman investigating the kidnapping of a scientist who holds the key to eternal life in a futuristic Paris.

The film opens in a future Paris with scenes establishing the kidnapping of 22-year-old scientist Ilona Tasuiev, who works for the megacorporation Avalon. The focus transitions to police captain Barthélémy Karas, as he defuses a hostage situation by killing the hostage-takers. Afterwards Karas is given the job of solving the mystery surrounding Ilona's disappearance. Karas begins by contacting Dr. Jonas Muller, a former Avalon scientist familiar with her.

Muller had been working to cure progeria, a genetic condition which affected his brother. Muller worked for Avalon as their top scientist but left after he failed to find a cure and his brother died. He took up new work at a free clinic. Muller tells Karas that "No one ever leaves Avalon", throwing the corporation under suspicion. Karas visits Paul Dellenbach, one of Avalon's CEOs and questions him about Ilona. On suggesting he may have been sleeping with her, Dellenbach replies "I sleep with my wife, I sleep with my secretary, I even sleep with my sister-in-law but I would never sleep with one of my researchers".

After following a series of dead ends, control tells Karas they are tailing Illona's car through Paris. Eventually he captures the driver after a chase which ends at the Eiffel Tower. The man turns out to be a henchmen of Farfella, an Arab Muslim mobster and a childhood friend of Karas. The police captain returns the criminal to Farfella who in return gives him security footage of Illona's kidnapping; it shows her car being stolen by an incredibly old man.

Karas asks Ilona's sister, Bislane, who works for Avalon to break into the company's Archives to discover what Muller was researching. The sister discovers that a Dr. Nakata worked with Muller in a quest to find a cure for progeria. But they destroyed all evidence of their work when some of the children they were testing on started to mutate. Karas and Bislane then escape because accessing the closed file has alerted Avalon security.

Later Karas opens up to Bislane and tells her that he and Farfella were raised in the casbah where they worked with gangs. After a drugs run went wrong, they ended up in a holding cell. Farfella escaped but Karas was left to the mercy of the other gang. Karas puts Bislane under false arrest to protect her from Avalon. Meanwhile Ilona is shown confined in a cyber ball which is being controlled by the old man.

Eventually Karas tracks down Muller. He explains that he took Ilona because through her research she has discovered the secret to eternal life (as he himself did 40 years ago); but knowing what the consequences would be if Avalon acquired such knowledge, he kidnapped her. Karas tries to encourage the old scientist to hand himself in but Muller is mistakenly shot by a police marksman. Karas then deduces that the mysterious old man is Muller's younger brother: now immortal but trapped in an elderly body.

Karas calls on Farfella who hides Bislane from Avalon while also getting a fake passport for Ilona. However the mega-corporation's security are also closing in on the Parisian sewer where Ilona is being held captive. After a short battle, Karas is mortally wounded rescuing Ilona. However she refuses to take the fake passport to start a new life. Instead she tells Karas she wants to live forever with her discovery turning around to walk back to Avalon security. Reluctantly Karas shoots her in the back as CEO Dellenbach watches live through one of his men's helmet camera.

As Karas lies mortally injured from a gunshot wound, he imagines himself apologizing to Bislane for killing her sister for which she forgives him. The film closes with Muller's little brother living as a tramp, throwing his picture of him and his brother into a burning bin. The final scene shows an advert for Avalon with an old woman becoming young again saying, "With Avalon, I know I'm beautiful and I'm going to stay that way."
    the avalon bit isn't intentional, it's just the name of the company, lol.

our own avalon is in a good position to fight this crap!

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,153 times in 314 posts

Here's a menu of ( some ) vaccine ingredients including MMR.

I'm not a doctor, pharmacist or chemist but doing just a small amount of research on just a few of these ingredients is enlightening -- to say the least. And that small amount of research would seem to be more than many doctors will do. To prove this point ask your doctor to name just three ingredients in any vaccine of their choosing, preferably the one they are suggesting your 'little one' be subjected to. When they can't they'll tell you there's absolutely no connection between vaccines and autism but yet haven't a clue what's in them, much less what they ( supposedly ) are there to do/prevent.

I have nothing against doctors per se. Some of my best friends are, are... are -- not doctors. ;-))

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pin...nt-table-2.pdf

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

8Adamas8 (24th February 2014), Fairy Friend (24th February 2014), Mixteca (24th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you all so much. This is exactly the kind of information I've been looking for. And thank you for all the links and tips for navigating this site - I'm a newbie.

My nephew - who is my favorite person on the Whole Entire Planet - has autism. When he was 2 he was a very quiet little guy, but highly capable verbally - sounded like a little miniature English professor. At about 3, after getting sick and spiking a fever, he stopped talking. He now has severe dyspraxia and is almost entirely non-verbal.

He has been diagnosed at mentally retarded, but that's a bull**** label. He's non-verbal so they can't get anything like an accurate assessment. And he does function differently. Some things so simple for others are incredibly difficult and he does some things with ease that most people could never do. He isn't less than ANYONE. Of course, that wouldn't change if I believed the cognitive diagnosis were correct either.

My point, I suppose, is that different is not LESS than. No matter what different looks like. I ache for how hard thing are for him sometimes. It kills me the way he is treated by clueless, ignorant, mean-spirited people.

And I feel so BLESSED to be able to see the reality of what a huge gift he is. This young boy has healing properties. When he hugs you something deep in you shifts on a profound level that can bring you to tears. I've seen it happen for people other than myself. And the purity of who he is and how he relates is one of the most powerful things I've ever seen.

So thank you again everyone, for helping me find the missing pieces of this picture.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mixteca For This Post:

Fairy Friend (25th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

I haven't been able to find ant data on autism specifically, but this study shows a clear link between mean infant mortality rates and mean number of vaccine doses, which is telling.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...5/#!po=21.4286

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Fairy Friend (25th February 2014), Mixteca (25th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th February 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I remember when my son had his jab he developed coeliac symptoms -I put him on a gluten free diet and he sort of grew out of it, coincidence? I don't think so he also developed a rash, I was interested to hear about the bowel damage in your article Tesla.

ttps://www.coeliac.org.uk/coeliac-disease/myths-about-coeliac-disease/?gclid=CP7mgIbN5LwCFQPmwgodTHUABg

He appears normal now. (40)LOL

The frustrating thing is we know what "they" are doing- so honest research results will be manipulated to maintain the status quo. Mothers know.
    Last edited by sheme; 24th February 2014 at 11:13.

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

"Some of the kids in autism group have lice right now and their parents can't even touch the kids' heads in some cases because they are so sensitive to being touched there."

I can relate to that, I dread my son catching lice because when he does he puts up such a fight. Even having his hair washed makes him so mad. I just have to hold him and do his hair quick with the comb after he has lotion on. I have a comb with little grooves up it which gets the eggs out too.
    I am trying to get him potty trained too at the moment because he always wants to tear open his nappy and play with the fluff inside it or he will try to smear. He will not sit on the potty or the toilet so I'm trying to teach him poo's go into the toilet by showing him his nappy when he does a poo and tip the poo into the toilet to show him where it goes, he pays attention rarely. He tries to crumble everything and has got a bad habbit of spitting juice on his chin because he likes the feel of it.
    All of his bad problems are sensory and I'm just praying that if I keep teaching him by saying "all done" and taking him to something else like the play doh for sensory needs that he gets out of his habbits. He goes crazy at the word "no".
    Despite how much work he is I love him more than the world and when he gives me a hug or learns something new it just seems all that more wonderful xxxxx

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Fairy Friend (25th February 2014), Mixteca (25th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast