+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Andrew Basiago - Jesus Crucifixion & Resurrection seen on a screen using Timetravel Technology (Video)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Default Re: Andrew Basiago - Jesus Crucifixion & Resurrection seen on a screen using Timetravel Technology (Video)

That's too bad because Yeshua was not crucified, but survived well into old age.

Although he did have one just like him (think of someone genetically identical...) who was crucified...this man was more of a rebel than a spiritual teacher.

2. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Default Re: Andrew Basiago - Jesus Crucifixion & Resurrection seen on a screen using Timetravel Technology (Video)

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:56.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

mab777 (26th March 2014), Sirius White (31st March 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

He is very well informed. Ur, the center of the en.lil, and his son- the major Cult or Mystery center.

Also he is right about the annunaki, and the other beings who came and basically gave them a mandate to help. Spot on.

Also- something not known by many- Yeshua......is directly connected to them. Genetically. But he was also part, of much bigger program...a spiritual one, our genetic and spiritual evolution.

BTW...I was there too.... but I wish Bob would of shared more! It is in line with everything I know, except for the crucifixion. People had to believe, it was him though....yes, he had a twin. The one known as the "Nazarene."

He's SO right, he was ROYALTY- he came from ALL the MAJOR mystery schools, from WALES (druid) to EGYPT and all the mystery schools- mastered all the skills. His intellect and abilities was also- because of his unique DNA. Going through the Major and Minor mysteries at the time, was equivalent of getting like 4 PhD's at the most elite schools.

In fact, the reason he survived- was because of his Royalty. Pilate didn't even want to kill him. Back then if you were a noble, you had a choice. Also, other beings (let's call them Angels, or "those who from the heavens came") needed his lineage to proliferate. His "genetically identical" brother and another...were the ones who died. Yeshua died in his old age.

William Blake had it right....in regards, to the "lamb" being on Englands pastures.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 2nd April 2014 at 21:04.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Sirius White (here)
    In fact, the reason he survived- was because of his Royalty. Constantine didn't even want to kill him.
    Who was Constantine, please? I only know of the fourth century emperor.

Have you read Dolores Cannon's They Walked with Jesus?
    Disabled Link: http://galactic.no/rune/DoloresCannon_books/Dolores-Cannon%20-They%20Walked%20with%20Jesus.pdf
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st October 2015 at 11:50.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2014)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    In fact, the reason he survived- was because of his Royalty. Constantine didn't even want to kill him.
    Who was Constantine, please? I only know of the fourth century emperor.

Have you read Dolores Cannon's They Walked with Jesus?
    Disabled Link: http://galactic.no/rune/DoloresCannon_books/Dolores-Cannon%20-They%20Walked%20with%20Jesus.pdf

OMFG...>

My apologies I wrote that VERY late at night (or shall we say early in morning). I meant Pontius Pilate. WOW lol. Edited! I was thinking of the Nicea creed around the same time I wrote it. Sometimes I think about too many things at once and things overlap.

Yes I've read that book, I liked it alot

And check this one out: http://news.discovery.com/history/re...ext-130313.htm

Ignore the "shapeshifitng" because actually, Yeshua had mastered matter. It was well known he could take different appearances to people. Annunaki "spiritual masters" can do this too. Has nothing to do with "reptilians" btw.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st October 2015 at 11:51.

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Yes I've read that book, I liked it alot
    Including all the stuff about the crucifixion and the resurrection which you tell us is nonsense?

9. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Sirius, is some of your information coming from that Urantia book?

Also,
    "His "genetically identical" brother and another...were the ones who died. Yeshua died in his old age."

Does that mean we had three Jesuses running around back then instead of one?

Wondering if bilocation skills were involved or something.

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Last edited by Sirius White; 5th April 2014 at 22:24.

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Nope never read the Urantia book, what does it say? I have heard some of the Urantia has truth but also lots of disinformation.

12. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

The description of Jesus' crucifixion & resurrection by the speaker in the first 5 min video correlates exactly with what was described by the Thiaooubans to Michel Demarquet, which was published in his book "Thiaoouba Prophecy".

Certainly, the entire book is well worth the read as it is filled with much wisdom and spiritual knowledge.
    Here's a link to the online version:
    http://www.galactic.no/rune/thaoeng.html (this is just the first part)

The particular portion of the story of Jesus begins in part 7 in this online piece, and continues with other portions of the history surrounding some of the stories relayed in the Bible, culminating in the full description in part 9.

IMO, both this book, as well as all the 'Seth' series by Jane Roberts, gives an excellent overview and deeper understanding regarding the nature of the Spirit / Higher Self, as well as providing the tools for creating a better world, both for ourselves, and all others.

Jesus said it best... "Love One Another"

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

13. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Seth is profound.

14. Link to Post #32
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:56.

15. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

So, we believe in time travel, or ability to see events backwards in time.

Do we believe in holographic inserts then? The ability to create an event in a timeline, that either happened (but was holographically projected), or was spliced in? Many players were involved in the crucifixion.

And I'm not talking about primitive 3d holograms here. I'm speaking of something your senses cannot distinguish from actual reality (this is how they hide their bases).

Curious to know people's responses.

16. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

All I know about holographic inserts is, once people start saying they were used to make us think we saw something that we really didn't see, then I no longer care about the subject. I'd rather pull up a holographic NCAA basketball game at that point.

17. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Last edited by Sirius White; 5th April 2014 at 22:23.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

noprophet (2nd April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2