+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is on Val Thor's writing tablet?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Default What is on Val Thor's writing tablet?

Can anyone make out the writing on the tablets in pictures of what is purportedly Commander Val Thor's group? I've tried for ages to read it but without success!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/7342591@N07/421947838/

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2014), cursichella1 (26th February 2014), dan33 (25th June 2014), Kristo (26th February 2014), Maia Gabrial (26th February 2014), Nasu (26th February 2014), sunflower (26th February 2014), tcjim1 (26th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: What is on Val Thor's writing tablet?

Basically no, but found a few photos though, if theres any decryptors in the house..LOL ......

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th February 2014 at 21:36.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Camilo (26th February 2014), kirolak (27th February 2014), Nasu (26th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Looks to be a ten cents newspaper, with his notes on top.. Are you trying to read his notes? N

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

No idea, but I find this info about him interesting (I never heard about him before):

Stranger at the Pentagon

http://youtu.be/dtiTf9bKHuM (7min. video)

Published on Nov 28, 2012

See our other video here: http://www.strangeratthepentagon.com/...
    STRANGER AT THE PENTAGON is inspired by True Events from the book of the same name. It was first published in 1967.

Valiant Thor, A Created Being (Angel in human form), lands on Earth on March 16th, 1957, and lives at the Pentagon for 3 years under the Eisenhower Administration.

"The landing of Valiant Thor was perhaps the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He met with President Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon for an hour, then the alien was put on VIP status and shuttled back to the Pentagon." --Harley Byrd, Project Blue Book, United States Air Force.

Valiant Thor, Visitor from Planet Venus, Lands Near Pentagon

http://youtu.be/Jfvq-3ay4ng (9 min. video)

Published on Apr 2, 2012

A space ship lands near the Pentagon and aliens emerge, the cops draw their weapons, as if they are going to do something. A craft has the ability to fly through space and they think these guns are useful against aliens, so far advanced? Shows you how bright we are and how warlike, as well. The cops should have smiled and asked, 'Is the President expecting you?' Anyway, this is the story of one very lovely lady, named Jill and my devotion to her. It's also about her side kick, Valiant Thor who lived at the Pentagon for three years, trying to get Nixon to give up the 'narcotic' and allow us to be healthy and live in peace, but Nixon just couldn't shut off the flow of campaign contributions from those who make a killing off our illnesses and the drugs they push on us and so they hushed up this episode in the annals UFOlogy. Goodbye Tricky Dick! I visited your Library in Yorba Linda, California. I was the only one there. Maybe you should do a promotion to get people interested in your legacy of corruption, conspiracy and the child abuse that you left behind. Taylor Brice says 'Hello, Rot in hell, you dirty bastard!' Thanks for the Memories!
    Last edited by Camilo; 26th February 2014 at 23:06.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2014), Nasu (26th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Thanks everyone, I know who he is said to be & the history surrounding him - I just really want to read his handwritten notes, there may be something of value there to prove/disprove the story?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Nasu (27th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Even if his notes were the coordinates to his home planet, proving or disproving this story is going to be very hard. I would recommend instead that you make up your own mind, is this story true or false, in your opinion? That answer, is your truth, so as such has power, to hope for more is unrealistic... N

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

THE SPACE CONTACT

"VALIENT THOR"

"One of the people who it has been my pleasure to meet personally is Harley A. Byrd - a person who knows a lot about Valient Thor (a space man living here on Earth). Here are some of his statements in regard to Val;

"During the winter of 1956-57, the Washington, D.C. area was extremely cold, but it was a good feeling to be working in a high security position in the Pentagon. I lived only a short distance away in Georgetown, the old section of the Nation's Capital. Senator J.F. Kennedy lived on "O" Street just a block away from our house on Prospect.

During a successful tour with the U.S. Naval Ceremonial Honor Guard, we had met with astronauts Glen, Cooper, Waly Sherrar, who were the first wave of successful space travelers. Also we had visited the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier numerous times. It seemed like every time a visiting dignitary came to Washington, they lay a wreath at the tomb.

We had met the Queen of England several times at the airport, as these were some of the duties I performed as a young officer in the Navy. After carrying the 2-Star flag at the funeral of my late uncle, Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, I was recommended for a security clearance and was granted a Top Secret Clearance after a lengthy six-month background study (B1 complete 1957). After being transferred to the Chief of Naval Information (CHINFO), I worked in the Security Clearance section before being indoctrinated into the branch office of the Air Force called PROJECT BLUE BOOK. It was a joint service office; that is, two Marines, two Army, two Navy and three Air Force officers.

The work was routine, opening incoming mail, sorting out what was called actual sightings as opposed to many fake UFO photos. We also acted as a Public Information Office (PIO), much like a public relations office. Everypublisher's dream was to get the real low down on the UFO situation, which was suppressed by the group that dictated national policy on the UFO matter.

In mid March, 1957, we received an urgent message from the Alexandria Police Department. The message indicated that two of their on-duty police officers had picked up an alien who had landed some 14 miles south of Pentagon Boulevard, and the occupant was transported to the Pentagon to meet with the Under Secretary of Defense and then shuttled underground to meet with President Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon. The meeting lasted for nearly an hour and then, the alien visitor was put on

VIP status and was shuttled back to the Pentagon where he spent the night in the Army reception office on the first floor near the concourse. This alien's name was Valiant Thor.

Commander James was on duty at the Security Clearance and Review for the branch officer of the Project Blue Book.

He oversaw the meeting through official channels and reported the landing and meeting of the "space emissary", as he was labeled by the Department of Defense, to a governing group of high military officials including Secretary of Defense F.F. Forestall and other scientific men of which there were twelve. They in turn made recommendations to the President and Cabinet members, the CIA, FBI, NSA, and so on. The landing of Valieant Thor was perhaps the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He contacted an individual in the Pentagon who was an advocate of the UFO alien situation. "Nancy Warren" in turn contacted a minister, who was also a private investigator and theologian, a Dr. FrankE. Stranges, who then met with this individual. Dr. Stranges had been a guest speaker at the National Evangelistic Center for two weeks.

Val Thor landed in Alexandria and met with the President to discuss the world's problems and offer advice and counsel on how to deal with and eliminate them. He indicated to Mr. Eisenhower that the world was in a precarious situation and that if the world continued to proceed on a war footing - it would cause an economic imbalance throughout the world. Val Thor stayed on Earth until March 16, 1960, and then disembarked to his home planet Venus. He indicated that his race of people lived and dwelled underground and that many of the planets throughout the universe sustain life in this same manner. He also mentioned the waves of aliens who would land around the world to help with the Earth's seemingly insurmountable problems. He stated that a group from a distant planetary system would be coming to give aid and data to help the Earth's progress. Val Thor spoke of Christ's presence in the universe and that it was heartwarming to see Christ's advanced teaching continuing.

This visitation at the Pentagon marks perhaps a new era in knowledge, wisdom and understanding on our planet.

Harley Andrew Byrd

- Nephew to the late Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, United States Navy

http://galactic.to/rune/valienthor.html

PS -

Interview on english with OMNEC mp3 - claiming origin from Venus - from many of her talks

+ Reply to Thread