+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movie INK - (The dispute between the Astral and Material for Souls)

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Movie INK - (The dispute between the Astral and Material for Souls)

Hello friends.
    I share with you a movie I watched a few years ago and that impressed me with his approach to reality, parallel worlds and relations between them.

Despite being an independent film production, quality and creativity not lack for producer Jamis Winans.

Title: Ink
    Director: Jamis Winans
    Screenplay: Jamis Winans
    Production: Double Edge Films
    Distribution: Independent
    Year: 2009

Quote Every night when you sleep, two forces emerge from their parallel world to join in battle over your very soul. They do so by manipulating your subconscious. The Storytellers try to help you with peaceful sleep infused with good dreams of happiness, confidence and strength. Tilting the scale on the other side are the sinister Incubis who use nightmares of death, fear and humiliation. In Ink, the focus of their attention is on the souls of John (Chris Kelly) and his daughter Emma (Quinn Hunchar) after Emma is snatched from her bed by a creature named Ink. If he delivers Emma to the Incubis, Ink will finally join their ranks and “become numb.” What follows is a fantasy-action tale detailing two separate journeys. One is Ink’s as he holds Emma hostage while meeting various other characters in order to complete his task. The other journey is Emma’s father’s who has lost himself long ago after succumbing to grief, guilt and pride. He has been offered a chance at redemption while unbeknownst to him, a fight for his soul – and that of his daughter’s – is being waged by forces unseen.

Hugs.

Naste.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Default Re: Movie INK - (The dispute between the Astral and Material for Souls)

I watched this movie on netflix back in 2009 or 2010,and i will never forget what an amazing emotional journey that it was,it brought so many things from deep inside of me,there is a very deep human message in the whole plot of the story,in my opinion this is hands down one of the best movies i have ever seen,and i watched a lot of movies in my lifetime.I wish more movies like this were made in this day and age cause i believe we need messages like this to help and wake up the masses...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Mercedes (26th February 2014), naste.de.lumina (26th February 2014), selinam (26th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: Movie INK - (The dispute between the Astral and Material for Souls)

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    I watched this movie on netflix back in 2009 or 2010,and i will never forget what an amazing emotional journey that it was,it brought so many things from deep inside of me,there is a very deep human message in the whole plot of the story,in my opinion this is hands down one of the best movies i have ever seen,and i watched a lot of movies in my lifetime.I wish more movies like this were made in this day and age cause i believe we need messages like this to help and wake up the masses...
    Very telling my friend Arpheus.

Besides the positive message about love, I liked the originality.

Some interesting insight such as the sound being used as an important tool in this connection between the two realities.

I have seen several studies about the use of sound frequencies in various technological items. Mind control, genetic modification, control over gravity of objects, etc..

Everything is an immense wave of energy, according to quantum mechanics.

Hug.

Naste.

+ Reply to Thread