+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aluminum and Alzheimers (fluoride is a product of aluminum smelting)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Aluminum and Alzheimers (fluoride is a product of aluminum smelting)

So I saw an interesting pop-culture Icon speak to congress today:

Since alzheimers deaths are on the uptick.. and Chemtrails are barium / aluminum primarily.... hmmmmm.... not a huge leap there is it?

Quote Abstract
    The evidence regarding the link between aluminum and Alzheimer's disease is summarized. This evidence suggests strongly that aluminum is one of the etiologic or contributing factors in the occurrence of Alzheimer's disease. One reported study suggests that relatively high fluoride in drinking water plays a preventive role in Alzheimer's disease. The rationale for this is the evidence that aluminum and fluoride compete for absorption in the gut. However, this study had methodologic limitations, and no firm conclusion can be drawn. Further investigation of relatively high fluoride in drinking water as a preventive measure for Alzheimer's disease should receive high priority.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1617567

Other related threads:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-Alzheimer--s

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ers#post554264

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ers#post471985

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ers#post245175

I lost a grandparent to Alzheimers, it was a pretty brutal way to go... the confusion was very powerful, the frustration palpable; lots of "Loosh" created.

Perhaps this is a multipronged attack?
    Last edited by TargeT; 27th February 2014 at 01:54.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th February 2014), alh02 (27th February 2014), Cidersomerset (27th February 2014), conk (27th February 2014), DeDukshyn (27th February 2014), Fairy Friend (27th February 2014), Gardener (27th February 2014), halffull (27th February 2014), jackovesk (27th February 2014), seko (27th February 2014), Sophocles (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), Terra (27th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th February 2014), Valle (27th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Aluminum and Alzheimers (fluoride is a product of aluminum smelting)

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    So I saw an interesting pop-culture Icon speak to congress today:

Since alzheimers deaths are on the uptick.. and Chemtrails are barium / aluminum primarily.... hmmmmm.... not a huge leap there is it?

Quote Abstract
    The evidence regarding the link between aluminum and Alzheimer's disease is summarized. This evidence suggests strongly that aluminum is one of the etiologic or contributing factors in the occurrence of Alzheimer's disease. One reported study suggests that relatively high fluoride in drinking water plays a preventive role in Alzheimer's disease. The rationale for this is the evidence that aluminum and fluoride compete for absorption in the gut. However, this study had methodologic limitations, and no firm conclusion can be drawn. Further investigation of relatively high fluoride in drinking water as a preventive measure for Alzheimer's disease should receive high priority.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1617567

Other related threads:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-Alzheimer--s

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ers#post554264

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ers#post471985

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ers#post245175

I lost a grandparent to Alzheimers, it was a pretty brutal way to go... the confusion was very powerful, the frustration palpable; lots of "Loosh" created.

Perhaps this is a multipronged attack?

Great thread 'TargeT'...

Fluoride Facts : The Inconvenient Truths

Quote Fluoride is the single greatest facilitator of lead and aluminum into our bodies, helping these toxic compounds cross the Placental and Blood-Brain Barriers–think mental retardation and Alzheimer’s, for starters.
    http://www.gobeyondorganic.com/fluor...venient-truths

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Aluminum and Alzheimers (fluoride is a product of aluminum smelting)

Alcoa apparently funded all the research behind the "fluoride is good for you" campaign, to keep the EPA off it's back because it was burying Fluoride waste inside of mountains to hide it. Since it is an environmental toxic waste, the EPA stepped in. Then suddenly cities around the world started buying it to put in water supplies to aid dental health; problem solved for Alcoa (who was supplying aluminum for cold war weapons). Likely after seeing how it was used in WWII against POWs by I believe both Nazis and Russians. All this may be stated in the links above -- I didn't go through it all but there it is.

In fact, according to WHO stats, countries who fluoridated had a slower improvement rate of dental caries than countries that didn't. The improvement rates were actually attributed to the forming of the richer middle class who could afford to apply good self hygiene and medicine, etc.

Edit:
    Good to see Seth actually "doing something" he feels a worthy cause ... Bravo Seth.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 27th February 2014 at 04:59.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Frederick Jackson (27th February 2014), jackovesk (27th February 2014), seko (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), TargeT (27th February 2014), Terra (27th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th February 2014), ulli (28th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Aluminum cookware, drink containers and deodorants are three major sources.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (1st March 2014), jackovesk (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), TargeT (27th February 2014), Terra (27th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Thanks for this thread.

my personal belief is that Ferrous/Ferric Fluoride is THE reason our astronauts come home brain damaged.

I hope someone stop the practice of fluoridating our water.
    Does it save them the trouble of cleaning the pipes or what?

because it's killing people.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Thanks for this thread.

my personal belief is that Ferrous/Ferric Fluoride is THE reason our astronauts come home brain damaged.

Many municipal water supplies harbor a dirty secret; many of the systems are aged and are ticking bacteria ladden time bombs...
    Last edited by 13th Warrior; 27th February 2014 at 04:33.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (27th February 2014), Cognitive Dissident (1st March 2014), jackovesk (27th February 2014), Sidney (27th February 2014), TargeT (27th February 2014), Terra (27th February 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Dq7G7yDkhxI

Perhaps we should start an alternative therapy thread for the prevention of Alzheimer's.

The above video recommends a glass of your own urine every day, the consumption of Germanium and selenium daily and an egg a day.

I wonder what urine tastes like with blackcurrant juice?

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Elimination of fluoride, heavy metals, and other toxic substances from the body is not at all difficult to do.

Like anything else, where there's a will... there's a way.

Boron, Iodine, and Fulvic Acid are HIGHLY EFFECTIVE detoxifiers/chelators.

Correct supplementation with any of those (either individually or in combination) will do the trick if you are concerned about high concentrations of toxic substances in your body.

As an added bonus, each of them is easily accessible online and relatively inexpensive to buy (Fulvic Acid being the most expensive of the 3 options presented).
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

conk (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), TargeT (27th February 2014), Terra (27th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Haha, cleaning the pipes; killing people... one could be a metaphor for the other eh?

I waver on my conspiratorial mind set, on one hand it seems like this could be yet another greed based situation with easy to explain (though not excuse) actions.

On the other hand, it seems to lull a population into the mindset desired by a psychotic control structure that wants to exist without challenge.

regardless of the source motivation; we need to stop poisoning ourselves in the name of health (Double speak/double action at its best!)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

13th Warrior (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), Terra (27th February 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks for the link TargeT.

Just before Christmas I lost my uncle to Alzheimer's. It was heartbreaking to watch this ex-Royal Marine lose himself and everyone around in such a short space of time. Some people call it the "long goodbye", and like Seth said in the clip it can be a very costly affair.

It also doesn't help that some elderly care homes seem to take advantage of this disease. My uncle was put into a home as the doctors suggested this was the best place for him as my Aunty just wasn't coping. She was getting no support or help from social services and was worn out all the time. When he went into the home he spent a few months there and really didn't like it. My Aunty tried taking him home but they refused, even though he was asking to leave himself. My cousin had to use the EU Human Rights laws to play them at thier own game and in the end they gave in without much fight, probably due to the fact they would have lost money if it had gone to court. Also, we heard that secret courts in the UK were deciding outcomes in similiar instances behind closed doors, literally ripping man and wife apart. Disgusting how this country has decayed over recent years.

Anyways, the reason for posting. A year or so ago Coast to Coast AM had a mycologist on for an interview by the name of Dr Paul Stamets. He spoke of Lions Mane mushrooms as a possible way of beating this disease. Lab tests on mice appeared to have completely cured the disease and increased memory using these mushrooms. He is a very good ambassador for mushrooms and it is fascinating what they can do. He managed to help cure his mother's very bad breast cancer using Turkey Tail mushrooms he was supplying.

Hope this is of use to someone. Done correctly, it is possible to grow your own.

Here is one article speaking more on it:

Lion's Mane: A Mushroom That Improves Your Memory and Mood?

This is the full coast to coast interview with John B. Wells (don't listen to C2C since he got "moved on" recently)

If you are interesting in Turkey Tail mushroom treatment for breast cancer, this link is worth a watch.

Paul Stamets
    Founder, Fungi Perfecti; Advisor, Program of Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona Medical School, Tucson

Cheers, and namaste
    Last edited by Terra; 27th February 2014 at 14:59. Reason: Poor spelling :p
    Terra

IF.....

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Agape (27th February 2014), hohoemi (17th April 2015), onawah (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), TargeT (27th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Thanks for this thread.

Many municipal water supplies harbor a dirty secret; many of the systems are aged and are ticking bacteria ladden time bombs...
    This is true. I heard a story in my city that some of the city water lines have been reduced to half flow. When investigated it is found that the bacteria still grow in the water lines. They just form a thick ring of dead and dying bacteria that get exposed to the chlorine, while the live bacteria hide on the other side of this "wall" untouched by the chlorine. If this gets vastly disrupted, nasty stuff starts to flow ...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

13th Warrior (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), TargeT (27th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by alh02 (here)
    Elimination of fluoride, heavy metals, and other toxic substances from the body is not at all difficult to do.

Like anything else, where there's a will... there's a way.

Boron, Iodine, and Fulvic Acid are HIGHLY EFFECTIVE detoxifiers/chelators.

Correct supplementation with any of those (either individually or in combination) will do the trick if you are concerned about high concentrations of toxic substances in your body.

As an added bonus, each of them is easily accessible online and relatively inexpensive to buy (Fulvic Acid being the most expensive of the 3 options presented).
    Yes, great advice. Also, take niacin (B vitamin) and sweat profusely. The preferred way is by sitting in a far infrared sauna. You will sweat out many toxins. Careful of the dosage with niacin. Too much can result in an uncomfortable skin flush/burning. Harmless, but still not much fun.

For dementia, 250 mg of niacinamide every two/three hours has been clearly demonstrated to heal the brains of mice (empirical) and help greatly in humans (anecdotal). Niacinamide is also very helpful in reducing inflammation and works especially well for those with arthritis.

Coconut oil is very helpful in cases of dementia.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th February 2014), sheme (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), TargeT (27th February 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Don't over look the detoxing power of organic sulfur; found in: onion; garlic; cabbage; cilantro and other vegetables.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th February 2014), sheme (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2014), TargeT (28th February 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don't over look the detoxing power of organic sulfur; found in: onion; garlic; cabbage; cilantro and other vegetables.
    I second this statement.

The more the better -- I supplement with MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) ~ 5 grams a day, and wow, I can say that I firmly believe most people are deficient in organic sulphur (I'm sure I was, comparing the "before and after" supplementation - better skin, better digestion, etc). Sprouts are a great source as well. But note -- you must eat these veggies raw to get the sulphur from them -- cooking breaks down the molecules that provide the organic sulphur extremely easily, and your body will not digest pure sulphur - it has to be bound in specific "organic" molecules.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

13th Warrior (27th February 2014), TargeT (28th February 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I"m addicted to Cilantro.. but down here I've found recao, it's like cilantro x100 and grows insanely fast and dense... once I get my garden going (yeah... what am I waiting for, i know!) i'll grow a TON of it...

hopefully it has the same properties, it takes basically the same.

I assume I need to detox, I think cravings are there when your body needs a specific substance.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

13th Warrior (28th February 2014), DeDukshyn (28th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

It goes deeper than that, deeper than the Alzheimers and the lead.

Nikolai Kozyrev found that aluminum is the only element on the periodic table of elements that will block/stop/slow dark matter 'intemporal' or 'out of time' (timeless) waves.

Basically, aluminum contamination of the antenna called the neural network, or brain.

The blocking of your universal mind's communication.

The attempted removal and dumbing down of human ascension, of both the overall group, and the individual.

Thus, you see, it is MUCH more devious than the surface data indicates.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...-dr-na-kozyrev

http://www.drneetas.com/index.php?mo...n=kozyrev.html

and so on.
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th February 2014 at 04:13.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th February 2014), TargeT (28th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

What about Alu foil, which most people use every day to wrap around various foods or sandwiches ?
    Thanks
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Carmody (28th February 2014), TargeT (28th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Yer right we can't find parchment paper here whare we live??

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Carmody (28th February 2014), TargeT (28th February 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    It goes deeper than that, deeper than the Alzheimers and the lead.

Nikolai Kozyrev found that aluminum is the only element on the periodic table of elements that will block/stop/slow dark matter 'intemporal' or 'out of time' (timeless) waves.

Basically, aluminum contamination of the antenna called the neural network, or brain.

The blocking of your universal mind's communication.

The attempted removal and dumbing down of human ascension, of both the overall group, and the individual.

Thus, you see, it is MUCH more devious than the surface data indicates.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...-dr-na-kozyrev

http://www.drneetas.com/index.php?mo...n=kozyrev.html

and so on.
    I did a little research into human ingestion of aluminum and the average is about 140 - 200 mg per day. Yes, up to 200 milligrams per day!! That blew my mind when I found that out. It is in our water, and our foods, in our deodorant, cookware, certain piping, beer / pop cans, and it occurs naturally in some foods and water as well, but 200mg is just an outrageous amount (most of it is from our foods, and water supplies). That said, the body is reasonably good at dealing with aluminum as opposed to say mercury, but still, the average person is consuming way too much aluminum.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

TargeT (28th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread