Thread: The Human Replacement Agenda..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default The Human Replacement Agenda..!

Wednesday, February 26th, 2014.

by Zen Gardner

The depopulation and transhumanist agendas continue to roll out, despite the fact that this madness has been explained to us in our faces for several decades. The meme of humanity reaching a crisis point of horrific turmoil and decimation has accelerated greatly in recent years, while the mechanical replacement agenda rolls out in tandem. Apparently they feel the conditioning program is working sufficiently to convince us our numbers will be reduced, one way or another, and that better alternatives are arising that will somehow benefit this same deliberately crippled and dying race of beings.

Apparently it’s working.

Drones are now a de facto reality to deal with, never mind the continually upgrading surveillance and overt militarization of day to day life. Transhuman implants getting pumped up by the media’s complicit promotion of anything android or “enhanced” proliferates in this poisoned environment. It’s usually cast in this “scientific advancement” category, security issues, or even increasingly and more popularly in the economic realm of industry and commerce.

Very clever indeed. But where do humans fit into all this?

Rolls-Royce Drone Ships Challenge $375 Billion Industry: Freight

In an age of aerial drones and driver-less cars, Rolls-Royce (RR/) Holdings Plc is designing unmanned cargo ships.

Rolls-Royce’s Blue Ocean development team has set up a virtual-reality prototype at its office in Alesund, Norway, that simulates 360-degree views from a vessel’s bridge. Eventually, the London-based manufacturer of engines and turbines says, captains on dry land will use similar control centers to command hundreds of crewless ships.

Drone ships would be safer, cheaper and less polluting for the $375 billion shipping industry that carries 90 percent of world trade, Rolls-Royce says. They might be deployed in regions such as the Baltic Sea within a decade, while regulatory hurdles and industry and union skepticism about cost and safety will slow global adoption, said Oskar Levander, the company’s vice president of innovation in marine engineering and technology.

“Now the technology is at the level where we can make this happen, and society is moving in this direction,” Levander said by phone last month. “If we want marine to do this, now is the time to move.” Source

The News is What They Want Us to Think

Whether it’s google glass, insect and otherwise drones (for our security, of course), implants, NSA type surveillance at all times or humans causing the climate problems, the population is being conditioned to accept any and all of these options. The issue is never whether the technology is psychologically skewed in some fundamental way, it’s now been cleverly shunted into more advanced placement concerns such as your health monitoring or whether you can drive with your new google gadget.

This is no small passing thing. It’s "Pure Conditioning".

Sergey (CIA/Mossad puppet) Brin of the google dynasty…

Google sets roadblocks to stop distracted driver legislation

Google is lobbying officials in at least three U.S. states to stop proposed restrictions on driving with headsets such as Google Glass, marking some of the first clashes over the nascent wearable technology.

Some eight U.S. states are considering regulation of Google Glass, a tiny computer screen mounted in the corner of an eyeglass frame. Law enforcement and other groups are concerned that drivers wearing the devices will pay more attention to their email than the road, causing serious accidents.

So-called wearables such as Google Glass, smart watches and sophisticated health devices may represent the next big shift in technology, just as smartphones evolved from personal computers, and enthusiasts predict billion-dollar markets. Google, which is still testing Glass, charges $1,500 per pair. Source

Ah, the markets. I get it. We’re supposed to bow to the almighty dollar and “free enterprise”. That will tickle our innards.

The Slight of Hand Replacement Agenda

The point is this assumptive distraction technique on even the automation agenda is shoved in our faces. While these draconian measures replace humanity in the workforce and otherwise, the continual poisoning of the world’s populace continues.

Humanity is being replaced. Call it “altered” as well and you’ll be right. The morphing of our race is well under way, with replacement technology proliferating by the day. The robotic militarization of our streets is pure reinforcement of this agenda.

Meanwhile the continued poisoning persists: from chemtrails and radioactivity to fluoride in our water, to GMOs, and EMFs changing our nervous systems, we’re under siege. It’s a continual bombardment of government and otherwise sponsored alteration and extermination techniques.

What’s amazing is watching humanity embrace their own displacement.

Agenda 21

Agenda 21 explicitly states, amongst other monstrous things, that we need to be herded into city centers. As least those who remain. This is why off the grid folks are being hounded, and swathes of once productive farmland are being starved of water as in California – to force people off the land. These are in publicly available documents.

But who’s looking?

Thankfully many are, and are keeping abreast of these surreal developments. The fact is that internationally adopted programs such as Agenda 21, and on the educational front Common Core and the like, are effecting massive changes in human perception and behavior. The clearly disemboweled climate agenda is an obvious example of blaming humanity for everything, but they work all sides toward the middle. The overwhelming propaganda campaign, almost as subtle yet as profound as political correctness, is making its mark and imprinting an uninformed and deliberately dumbed-down populace.

We are the number 1 target….and enemy of the would-be State.

Rockefeller’s-Double-Game-in-GMO-Foods-and-Depopulation

Be Aware of the Warfare – We Are the Target

There is much to be researched on eugenics and the transhumanist agenda. It speaks volumes. What we are left to grapple with as the dominant race on this planet is: once we know this to be true, what do we do?

Awareness and spreading that awareness is the most important task at hand. Once people wake up things begin to activate on their own. I don’t trust political activism personally but if that’s the place where people come to life, that’s a good thing for starters. We can do a lot of things such as boycott and speak up. The most important step any of us can take before we do anything is disengage for ourselves.

Escape the matrix. Operate outside their direct influence as much as possible.

How much we can derail these various agendas remains to be seen. Helping others escape their clutches is a way of life.

Whatever your choice, do not go on business as usual. Step outside of their programming and you’ll know what to do.

And do it.

http://www.zengardner.com/replacemen...getting-drift/

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Human Replacement Agenda..!

This is exactly how the human frogs are being boiled slowly in our pot of water, along with all the sea creatures in our radioactive and Corexit neurotoxin still being sprayed contaminated oceans and all land species. We are being made extinct. But not our masters, they have the means to survive even all that.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pleadesman For This Post:

kirolak (5th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th February 2014), Nasu (28th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

As suspected, very little attention and replies to this extremely important thread. As usual, too real, too depressing, too direct and to the point. So many have chosen to ignore what is apparent for the fantasy that we will somehow be saved. Thanks Jacko! I can always count on you to keep me focused and on point to what is really going on and now I can chose how to slow down the Terminator Machines.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

birddog (18th March 2014), Flash (28th February 2014), jjjones (28th February 2014), kirolak (5th March 2014), Nasu (28th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No offense but this is mostly fear based ego stuff all geared to here in this earth plain. It is not the real. This is a school. A place to become better more masterful life sailors nothing more. You have to start seeing things from the bigger picture to rise above the fear, the needing for validation or to feel the need to socially validate. To rise above this none of it is necessary. I think it has very little reply because most of us know that these bodies are shells, tools, vessels for learning and growing. Nothing more, nothing less. This forum is full of people that live and breath this. I am one of them. This body is not me. It is a tool for learning and growing in this organic physical environment which I witness from behind my eyes, which I have witnessed now unchanged from watching this body grow from a little tike running around for naked time in his home to the old man typing words to the wise now. This is because it is the body that is changing. I am witness to the unfolding, learning, watching, growing, taking part and emotionally getting attached, even driven at times by the false insecurities and easy path sway that comes up in this life. We all have these. This sway away here to fear based take over nonsense (no offense) is just that. Regardless of the body upgrade that takes place here for the organic suits we wear while here you will remain unchanged, but the sum total of all ego experiences that you have had with memory of all of it. You must see this from the stand point of what this garden truly is.

This goes for all of you. Wake up to the fact that this is indeed someone's garden planet. You for whatever reason are taking part in this as we all do, to experience in an organic body suit. That body suit, as Simon Parks and others have shown, can be any ole suit. IN TRUTH you and I could switch places. I could go home to your house and you to mine and each with organic suit memory of the life of that body as if we were that person, forgetting who we were while in that new suit, much as Charlie Sheen did when he was temporarily swapped for a laugh (nother story) and believe me this happens! These are suits. When you are done with this body suit I assure you, all of you that you will step away from it and discard it no differently and with as little thought to the act as you do to take off a dirty wet sock at the end of the day after sweating in it all day long! Upgrades to this garden have been ongoing since day one of this experiment! What do you think the abductions are? These are not limited to just human abductions or human experiments or even to this garden. Rise above the body and the ego and that fear. The truth is that we, as to say, human as we currently know it is the latest upgrade from the last swap out. The next age will be finding our skeletons wondering what the frack we are! ??

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

its kind of a double edged sword. While automation is quite good, giving people free time to explore their passions, the society we currently live in does not offer such luxuries... i.e a money based economty. If we had a resource based economy it could work.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

kirolak (5th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread