Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Post TPTB have been Formally Served: Cease & Desist Order

Order of Cease & Desist Document
    http://neilkeenan.com/Cease&DesistFeb_2014%20USA.pdf

Article link:
    http://neilkeenan.com/states-are-get...sist-demanded/

The Globalists’ New World Order train has long-tried to leave the station, but The People of the United States just stubbornly refuse to get on board. And now the Globalists are preparing to punish the People of The United States through the fire sale and liquidation of her territories, assets, property and rights, as well as the significant and imminent devaluation of the US dollar, hatched at the February G20 meeting in Australia of corporate criminals masquerading as heads of state.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Nasu (28th February 2014), spiritguide (28th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Default Re: TPTB have been Formally Served: Cease & Desist Order

You would think if thats a real legal document he would at least spell the word conspiracy right,dont you think?Plus i got one question who does this Neil keenan guy represents?This guy has been at this stuff for years and nothing has come out of it yet,i just fail to see this baring any fruit if any sadly...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

johnf (28th February 2014), LivioRazlo (28th February 2014), T Smith (2nd March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Default Re: TPTB have been Formally Served: Cease & Desist Order

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    You would think if thats a real legal document he would at least spell the word conspiracy right,dont you think?Plus i got one question who does this Neil keenan guy represents?This guy has been at this stuff for years and nothing has come out of it yet,i just fail to see this baring any fruit if any sadly...
    That was not the only typo in this document, and that was mentioned days ago, way before the Order was mandated, they have since been corrected. This was all that I could find to show everyone that this Order is now in effect. Keenan works with numerous affiliates, but for the most part, the White Dragon Society, and uncountable Militia's. Also, note that anything that has been tried in the past has taken a great deal of time to get going, mostly in part due to problems, and distractions caused by the "Cabal"...
    Don't loose faith Arpheus, we're definitely ahead of them by a long stretch, and have got them by the short and curlies...
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 1st March 2014 at 02:58.

+ Reply to Thread