+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CERN'S Large Hadron Collider: Threat to planet; earthquakes

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: CERN'S Large Hadron Collider: Threat to planet; earthquakes

Can you give me an opinion on the following hypothesis? :Earth has an integrated "circuit" that combines man-made sympathetic technology for example LHC-like tech/HARP-like tech that interfaces to ancient technology such as the network of pyramids on the surface, hidden resonance "cavities" under the earth, other ancient "particle accelerators" (placed at grid points indicated by Bruce Cathy). This planetary wide "system" acts as a interdimensional "receiver" for a non locational signal/"quantum-pattern" that influences the flow of time projected thru the electromagnetic portals/cords connecting planets/stars/heavy mass objects in the solar system (mainly Mars/Phobos being the main carrier station for this "signal"). The current "pattern" being out of phase of the natural quantum pattern/template being acted out as a type of script in false time like a mind virus(observer effect) that fosters the conditions for the perpetual wars/corruption/mind-kontrol/false karmic-law/false reality ect.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Qauntumreverse For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (30th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th March 2014), Wind (29th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

@ Kirolak: i don't understand it either -- where a scientist would see a whole picture, I see only the silver thread -- one tiny handhold, one minute concept, at a time, lol.

Should have stayed in college !! (me)

some of what i quoted up there didn't have much to do with what I was looking for, but some of it did.

what i was really looking for is evidence of the plausibility of a device that can 'piggyback' existing fields/processes (like HAARP can I guess) and with only a small amount of energy become the catalyst for a catastrophic process...

much like the "particle pump" from Hellstrom's Hive.
    it was a device that could cause earthquakes on the other side of the planet even though it was like 50 stories or more under the earth.
    it was a "remote excitation device" that induced heat through magnetism or some other trick of physics.

edit:

Quote Posted by Qauntumreverse (here)
    Can you give me an opinion on the following hypothesis? :Earth has an integrated "circuit" that combines man-made sympathetic technology for example LHC-like tech/HARP-like tech that interfaces to ancient technology such as the network of pyramids on the surface, hidden resonance "cavities" under the earth, other ancient "particle accelerators" (placed at grid points indicated by Bruce Cathy). This planetary wide "system" acts as a interdimensional "receiver" for a non locational signal/"quantum-pattern" that influences the flow of time projected thru the electromagnetic portals/cords connecting planets/stars/heavy mass objects in the solar system (mainly Mars/Phobos being the main carrier station for this "signal"). The current "pattern" being out of phase of the natural quantum pattern/template being acted out as a type of script in false time like a mind virus(observer effect) that fosters the conditions for the perpetual wars/corruption/mind-kontrol/false karmic-law/false reality ect.
    that's a super interesting thought, and my thread that was gutted on Prisonplanet dealt with some of the metaphysical and moral possibilities of CERN.

the "dark elves" thread also goes there (here on PA).

Didn't some people think that James Holmes had been "gotten to" this way, and also perhaps Jared Loughner?

What IS the butterfly effect and IS there such a thing as a probability field?
    Like the Scarlet Witch? lol
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 28th March 2014 at 20:55.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

You are on the correct path according to my information, It gets even more complicated than this. From what i can tell the human devices like Cern and Harp are only amplifiers of existing "ancient" technology that has attributes that the human "controllers" dont really understand how it works directly they only know how to "align there parameters to the signal" apparently this signal has a lot to do with Mars but is non locational by being "encrypted" thru layers of artificial quantum plasmas or dimensional rifts. Looking out from with in a bubble of time would have a completely different sense of time spatial variance and cellular telemetry and the inverse is true for anyone "looking into" the bubble see a multi-located myriad of possible quantum realities with only one needle in a hey stack being the correct one. Its a very complicated affair. From what i can tell planetary alignments have a lot to do with the reset of these adverse quantum patterns that was hijacked at some stage in our early formative epoch, then "hidden" from the wider reality.
    Last edited by Qauntumreverse; 28th March 2014 at 21:25.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

The activity of the sun will send a wave over the solar system that will clear and reset the artificial layers of quantum plasmas or "nets" there are indications of increased earthquake activity around the world due to solar oscillations this will NOT cause the predicted (by sum) massive earthquakes it will be controlled to clear out these "nets" . "The antenna's will cease to broadcast" when this happens.
    Last edited by Qauntumreverse; 29th March 2014 at 03:10.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Mars has been the location where the human body was manipulated to be susceptible to control on every level as in a "Mars gene" or "DNA cage" this also made the human mind very susceptible to the "mind kontrol" the reality that we have at this current time is very far from what it was designed to be.

7. Link to Post #26
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frederick Jackson (here)
    CERN'S Large Hadron Collider has the potential of producing microscopic non evaporating black holes and other collision products that may destroy the planet. The odds of this happening will increase dramatically in 2015 as the energy is planned to reach 10 Tev. I am surprised no thread exists on this topic. I urge all of you to check out this link.

http://cerntruth.wordpress.com/
    I received this update in the mail from "Cerntruth", a scathing condemnation of the way the mass of humanity is bamboozled today by the "RELIGION OF TECHNOLOGY" and the way the science establishment caves into pressure to conform, especially where its paychecks are concerned. Please forgive the lack of editing. Try imagining you are a brilliant scientist, one having good reason to believe the possible destruction of the planet might be only a matter of a few years away, and then try imagine the mode in which you might be writing. Perhaps desperate? Exasperated? I begin here with the first few paragraphs of the new Cerntruth post

"Military-Industrial Complex; The Religion of Physics

I. The Military-Industrial Complex: The Ethics of technological civilizations

II. Media & The religion of Physics: ‘ex-nihilo’.

III. Facing Death: Orwellian & Existentia Point of View.

I. THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: TECHNOLOGICAL CIVILIZATIONS

‘Technological civilization is programmed by the principle that something ought to be done because it is technologically possible. If it is possible to build nuclear weapons, they must be built, even if they might destroy us all. Once this principle is accepted, humanist Values (something has to be done because it is needed by man) are Dethroned and technological development becomes the foundation of ethics. ‘

Erich Fromm, Philosopher of Science.

‘I was the person who convinced Truman to make the Hydrogen Bomb. It was ‘knowledge’, the availability of knowledge, the need for research what convinced him.”

Edward Teller, inventor and holder of the patents of the industrial processes required to make the first planetary weapon of mass destruction, the Hydrogen Bomb. His attempts to create a planetary H-Bomb able to blow up the entire Soviet Union was backed by all the community of physicists; only Eisenhower opposed it.

‘The tragedies of History repeat themselves because men don’t learn from their mistakes,’
    "

For the rest of the indictment go to http://cerntruth.wordpress.com/

I think we in Project Avalon should be able to appreciate where he is coming from. The physics establishment acts like it has a good hold on the nature of reality, enough certainly not to fear the unknown. But we know that the Universe is much, much more than comprehended by our present physics.
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 2nd April 2014 at 00:20.

8. Link to Post #27
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Wish I understood the science better. . . I seem to bypass the brain when faced with equations; but intuitively this makes sense.
    Me too, I have a BS in Physics and a PhD in earth sciences, and believe me a lot of this stuff does not make much sense. Like special relativity. Rest mass? Resting relative to what? Oh, relative to you, or me. But relative to someone else this rest mass may be travelling at close to the speed of light. After all it is all relative. The twin paradox is irreconcilable. No wonder it took Paul Dirac (I think it was he, and no dodo of a scientist) several years to convince himself that maybe there was something valid to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2