+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: JOEL SKOUSEN on World War III - and Strategic Relocation

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: JOEL SKOUSEN on World War III - and Strategic Relocation

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Joel is very clever but is stuck int he paradigm of US good Russia Bad.

All the actions taken by the Ukraine "new" Gov is helping the West ... i am 100% sure that the neo nazis in Ukraine didnt trick all sides and found themselves in power against everyone. The west is using neo nazis in EU to destabilize countries and create distractions (i saw this in Greece also with the New Dawn party ... ). So they either fund or let loose the neo nazi idiots and claim the benefits afterwards.

The same thing here in Ukraine. I am sure this was all planed by the west ... maybe the neo nazis got more power than they should but its all int he plan. As joel was saying Russia is moving the armies that it has inside Crimea atm and the west + Ukraine screams invasion. I am sure Russia doesnt want to give NATO a reason to declare war or have an armed civil war in Ukraine ...

then again all these can be distractions for something else ... i am not sure Russia isnt bought and controlled by the elites to be honest. And to those that say TBTB are defeated ... well still waiting to see that.
    the NWO is being actively "prevented", in the meantime we can still make others aware, fight the fight in whatever ways we can. We're creating this reality collectively as well. Time to rise to this occassion!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Operator (3rd March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (7th March 2014), seko (4th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

what´s the news? I think everyone of us has heard a dozens times of imminent staged WWIII

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

BIG CAT (3rd March 2014), Operator (3rd March 2014), Snookie (4th March 2014), Tyy1907 (4th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

I would like to voice my agreement with the others who have previously mentioned the ET presence having an involvement in any nuclear weapons use from here on out.

I have read that the energetic trauma caused to the spirit when someone dies in a nuclear explosion is extremely difficult to recover from and requires a great deal of aid for each and every soul caught in that kind of death. And I believe this is one of the main reasons why a sort of 'edict' has been put forth: that no one will be allowed to use nuclear weapons here on earth to fight their wars again. It's one of the few areas where benevolent ETs will intervene directly in our affairs now.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 3rd March 2014 at 21:02.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2014), Agape (5th March 2014), carryattune (4th March 2014), Operator (3rd March 2014), Tyy1907 (4th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

The scenario sounds about right for the psychopathic mind set. I prefer to see positive signs.

Our voices were heard over war with Syria, more news programs such as Jesse Ventura, John B. Wells and David Icke are percolating up and a citizen journalism help site is opening up. Snatches of mainstream TV dialogue espouse or assume awareness and indicate a broader audience awareness than previous thought.

Space brothers have already shown their ability to shut down our nukes and seem ready to protect the fabric of time/space continuum. And as Jesse says when he signs off, "Stay vigilant."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

carryattune (3rd March 2014), Operator (3rd March 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    TPTW have been trying **** for years. If thats their plan whatever. I believe all of that will be prevented from happening just as a pile of other military actions have been. By who? Our star brothers for one. The US military has factions that are against the NWO as well. We empower their agenda when we fear.
    Hold your heads up and have faith. There is much good out there. And many good people. Keep our thoughts positive. So important.++++++++++++++++++++

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

Inaiá (3rd March 2014), Operator (3rd March 2014), PHARAOH (4th March 2014), Tyy1907 (4th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    The scenario sounds about right for the psychopathic mind set. I prefer to see positive signs.

Our voices were heard over war with Syria, more news programs such as Jesse Ventura, John B. Wells and David Icke are percolating up and a citizen journalism help site is opening up. Snatches of mainstream TV dialogue espouse or assume awareness and indicate a broader audience awareness than previous thought.

Space brothers have already shown their ability to shut down our nukes and seem ready to protect the fabric of time/space continuum. And as Jesse says when he signs off, "Stay vigilant."
    Keep our thoughts positive. It is not easy. but necessary. the old song GOOD VIBRATIONS. We have awesome powers WHO are there for us. Be always thankful. Keep our eyes open. I try not to fall under the influence of mental terrorism. Stay positive.+++++++++++++++++

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

Earth Angel (4th March 2014), Operator (3rd March 2014), PHARAOH (4th March 2014), provolon (3rd March 2014), Snookie (4th March 2014), Tyy1907 (4th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member provolon's Avatar
    Thanks

let's IMAGINE and feel a new wold of peace harmony and happiness..

where we can teach other planets how we overcame the issues and risks...

No to many people are needed to imagine/feel this so that it becomes a reality

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to provolon For This Post:

carryattune (4th March 2014), Earth Angel (4th March 2014), Tyy1907 (4th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by provolon (here)

Sorry to break your imagination but ... imagine and feeling isnt actually changing the material things around you. If it was so easy ... we would have been living in paradise long ago :-P

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Flash (4th March 2014), GaelVictor (18th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

The MIND has and always will be the ultimate battlefield. Win the MIND and the body follows….
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

carryattune (4th March 2014), Flash (4th March 2014), iamthat (16th March 2014), InTheBackground (5th March 2014), Limor Wolf (4th March 2014), Operator (4th March 2014), seko (4th March 2014), Wind (4th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Jackovesk
    Everywhere the PTW turn now, they are confronted with Opposition not just by the Human Awakening but (Within) their own (Crumbling Network)...
    I think this is a critical point, Jack.

The world’s invisible crowds are getting braver. They are starting to gather in the [metaphorical] squares outside the Washington, London, Tel Aviv, etc palaces of power.

We are losing our fear of our ‘masters’.

And the burden of fear must now swing onto their side of the scale.

About time.

Cheers,

Selene

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2014), Bill Ryan (4th March 2014), carryattune (4th March 2014), chocolate (4th March 2014), Flash (4th March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), gripreaper (4th March 2014), iamthat (16th March 2014), InTheBackground (5th March 2014), jackovesk (4th March 2014), johnf (4th March 2014), Kindling (14th March 2014), Limor Wolf (4th March 2014), Operator (4th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (7th March 2014), seko (4th March 2014), Snookie (4th March 2014), soleil (12th March 2014), Swanette (9th March 2014), Wind (4th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

it is that easy, we just need to do it in very large groups, this is the choice that has to be made, peace and harmony and love, or war and destrution and greed. Walking the thin line leading to higher love.

But the choice is here and now, on the planet earth, within our human bodies. And for this reason, it has to be fought for, the battle has to be fought, even if in fact there is not polarities, only our creation.

Quote Posted by provolon (here)

Sorry to break your imagination but ... imagine and feeling isnt actually changing the material things around you. If it was so easy ... we would have been living in paradise long ago :-P

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2014), GaelVictor (18th March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), johnf (4th March 2014), Operator (4th March 2014), Selene (4th March 2014), Wind (4th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    We are losing our fear of our ‘masters’.

And the burden of fear must now swing onto their side of the scale.
    How beautifully worded ... poetic power

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2014), Bill Ryan (4th March 2014), InTheBackground (5th March 2014), jackovesk (4th March 2014), johnf (4th March 2014), seko (4th March 2014), Selene (4th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #33
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I'm just throwing this one out there for Scrutiny...

Scientist astonished at Billy Meier's prophetic accuracy

Russian Military Movements…and the Henoch Prophecies

Posted in Prophecies & Predictions, The Future - 2 March 2014 - 24 comments

There is, and most likely will be, no shortage of reporting (and hand wringing) about Russia’s new military move into Ukraine.

So this is a brief blog to simply remind everyone of what is long foretold regarding Russia’s coming military expansion and aggression in the Henoch Prophecies published by Billy Meier.

So, perhaps if intelligent people in the Balkans, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Iran, Turkey, the Middle East, US and Canada are paying attention, we might start thinking seriously about how to rewrite some of our otherwise grim future history.

Or I guess we could just title this Part III of Now You Have a Ringside Seat to the Fulfillment of Prophecies, Unfortunately.

You can also see the unedited version of Dr. Weinstein’s comments about Meier’s foretelling of Russian troop movements in my new film, And Did They Listen?.

http://www.theyfly.com/and-did-they-listen

The Henoch Prophecies

215th Contact, Saturday, February 28, 1987, 2.09 am

© Billy Meier/FIGU 2002–2004

Quetzal: … Before I give you a clear account of the prophecies of Henoch, I would like to point out that prophecies are always changeable and can be changed for the better if man makes positive changes in his thoughts, feelings and actions, leading to that which is better and positively progressive. Prophecies always rest upon specific causes; these again result in certain effects, whereby these effects can be changed at any time if only the preceding causes are changed in their form. Therefore, it is possible that negative or evil prophecies do not have to be fulfilled if the preceding causes will be purposely changed in a manner that positivity and good develop instead of negativity and evil.

However, this does not apply to predictions, as these rest upon events that cannot be changed, are inevitable and surely and definitely will occur in the future. Predictions rest upon a preview and thus on a direct viewing of the future, and have to do with neither prophecy nor with calculation of probability. So when I make a portion of Henoch's prophecies for the third millennium known to you, it does not mean that they have to be fulfilled, because the prerequisite of fulfilment in each case would be that the already existing causes continue to exist as also continue to be created in the future so that a fulfilment of the prophecies can come to pass.

Quote Thus, provided that human beings of Earth will become reasonable, the possibility exists that by a reasonable change in the way of thinking as well as a reasonable development in feeling and an equally reasonable way of acting, everything changes for the better and positive, whereby prophecies do not have to be fulfilled. However, if this transformation does not occur, a very evil, wicked and negative time lies ahead for the Earth and its entire population in the coming new millennium.
    Billy: Since the Second World War, the thoughts, feelings and actions of the human being of Earth have changed much towards the positive and good, but all that achieved is not enough in my opinion, as the great transformation towards the better has not been achieved yet, neither by the mighty of this world nor all of mankind of Earth itself. In the years gone by, you have made many predictions and calculations of probability as well as mentioned prophetic facts concerning the economic, military and political situation on Earth, whereby I was requested to spread this information—which I indeed have done. Governments and newspapers, radio stations as well as TV stations and many private persons worldwide were informed by me. But the entire effort did not achieve anything, because up to now mankind has carried on in the old manner and has paid no attention whatsoever to prophecies, predictions and calculations of probability.

And the same will most likely be the case in the future, when I receive permission from you in the coming time to spread the prophecies of Henoch for the third millennium. But, nevertheless, I feel that Henoch's message for the future must be made known and distributed, because somehow it may bear fruit yet.

Quetzal: You apparently never give up hope. Your optimism is honourable and deserves to be heard by human beings, but the way things have developed throughout this century there is not too much hope that human beings of Earth will come to their senses and heed your words. This will then be the case only when the prophecies prove to be true or, even worse, have already come to pass. Probably only then will the time come when the defamations against you will end in regard to your contacts with us, although they will long continue to be vehemently disputed by your enemies as well as by pathological know-it-alls and critics who dismiss them as swindle, lies and fraud. The full truth about our contacts with you will be proven in the distant future, and then mankind will accept our help we offer through you—even when they erroneously assume we come from the seven-star system known to human beings of Earth as the Pleiades. [The Plejaren claim to live in the Plejares, an altered time-space configuration about 80 light-years beyond the Pleiades. MH]

Billy: Semjase and Ptaah already explained this to me. But tell us now what the new millennium will bring to human beings of Earth and the planet Earth according to the prophecies of Henoch.

Quetzal: I will do that in a moment, but I would like to explain before beginning that I am not authorised to give exact indication of years in an official manner.

Quote If the human being of Earth continues to live in the same way as he has done up to now—forming his thoughts and feelings in the same manner, indulging in the same actions as he has hitherto—then the words of the prophecies of Henoch could not be any clearer.
    The point in time at which these prophecies will begin to be fulfilled will be when a Pope will no longer reside in Rome. All of Europe will then fall victim to a terrible punishment by evil powers. The Christian religion will collapse and the churches and monasteries will end up in ruins and ashes.

Quote Monstrous forces will be created by science and will be released by the military forces and armies as well as by terrorists, causing great destruction. Millions and even billions of people will be killed by acts of terrorism, by wars and civil wars; and finally, in some parts of the world, every third human being, and, in other places, every fourth human being, will lose his or her life. The nations of the East will rise against the nations of the West, the West against the East. Many deaths will be inflicted upon the people by fighter and bomber aircraft, and bombs and rockets will destroy and annihilate smaller and larger villages and cities.
    The people will be completely powerless against all this and will live through 888 days of Hell on Earth, suffering hunger and plagues which will claim even more lives than the war itself. The time will be severe as never before experienced on Earth. Ultimately, nothing can be bought or sold any longer. All provisions will be rationed; and if a human being steals even a small piece of bread, he/she will have to pay for it with his/her life. Many waters will mix with human blood and turn red, as once in the past the Nile in Egypt turned red with blood.

And it will be that the fanatics of Islam will rise up against the countries of Europe and all will shake and quiver. Everything in the West will be destroyed; England will be conquered and thrown down to the lowest level of misery. And the fanatics and warriors of Islam will retain their power for a long time. However, not only Europe will be affected but ultimately all the countries and peoples of the Earth, as the great horror expands to a war that will encompass the entire world.

Quote After the turn of the millennium, the papacy will exist only a short period. Pope John Paul II is the third from last in this position. After him, only one additional pontificate will follow. Then a Pontifex Maximus follows who will be known as Petrus Romanus. Under his religious rule, the end of the Catholic Church will come, a total collapse becoming inevitable. That will be the beginning of the worst catastrophe that will ever have befallen the human beings and the Earth. Many Catholic clerics, priests, bishops, cardinals and many others will be killed and their blood will flow in streams. But also the reformed version of Christianity will become just as infinitely small, as does Catholicism.
    Horrifying weapons and a possible world war

Quote Due to the fault of scientists, enormous power will be seized by the power-hungry and their military, their warriors and terrorists, and power will be seized as well through laser weapons of many types, but also via atomic, chemical and biological weapons. Also concerning genetic technology, enormous misuse will occur, because this will be unrestrainedly exploited for the purposes of war, not lastly due to the cloning of human beings for warring purposes, as this was practised in ancient times with the descendants of Henoch in the regions of Sirius.
    However, this will not be all of the horrors; as besides the genetic technology and the chemical weapons, far worse and more dangerous and more deadly weapons of mass destruction will be produced and will be used. The irresponsible politicians will unscrupulously exercise their power, assisted by scientists and obedient military forces serving them, who together hold a deadly sceptre and will create clone-like beings which will be bred in a total lack of conscience and will be scientifically manipulated to become killer machines. Division by division and devoid of any feelings, they will destroy, murder and annihilate everything.

Quote The USA will set out against the Eastern countries ahead of all other financial states and simultaneously she will have to defend herself against the Eastern intruders. In all, America will play the most decisive role, when in the guise to strive for peace and to fight against terrorism she invades many countries of the Earth, bombs and destroys everything and brings thousandfold deaths to the populations. The military politics of the USA will likewise know no limits, as neither will their economic and other political institutions which will be focused on building and operating a world police force, as it is the case already for a long time [sic]. But that will not be enough, and, in the guise of a so-called peaceful globalisation, American politics will aspire to gain absolute control of the world concerning supremacy in economy.
    Quote And this will point towards the possibility that a (((Third World War))) could develop from it, if human beings as a whole will not finally reflect upon reason, become reasonable and undertake the necessary steps against the insane machinations of their governments and military powers as well as their secret services, and call a halt to the power of the irresponsible who have forsaken their responsibility in all areas.
    If this does not happen, many small and great nations will lose their independence and their cultural identity and will be beaten down, because the USA will gain predominance over them and with evil force bring them down under her rule. At first, many countries will howl with the wolves of the US, partially due to fear of American aggressions and sanctions, as will be the case with many, many irresponsible [ones] in Switzerland and Germany but also of other countries. In part, others will join in because they will be forced somehow to do so or will be misled by irresponsible promoters of American propaganda.

Finally, many Asian, African and European states will rise up against the American hegemony, once they recognise that the United States of America is only taking advantage of them for purposes of war, conquest and exploitation. In this way, many countries will become puppet states of America before reason and realisation will emerge in the responsible ones of governments and in many of the population, resulting in a turning away from the USA.

However, the great war will hardly be avoidable because the human beings of Earth will probably not accept the directions towards the better, therewith towards true love, true freedom and real peace, striving instead only towards wealth, pleasure and riches and for all manner of material values and unrestricted power. Thus, huge and deadly formations of tanks will roll across the countries while fighter planes and rockets sweep through the air and bring death, ruin, destruction and annihilation to countries and people.

Quote If the Third World War will actually happen—as calculations and observations appear to indicate to be probable now and also during the approaching few decades—then, as now, the civilian population will above all have to bear the brunt of the enormous suffering in tremendous numbers in this entire catastrophe and, last but not least, the fault of the irresponsible scientists who by cloning will create human machines for military purposes, devoid of conscience and feelings, and will create immensely deadly and all-annihilating computer-like weapons. At the same time, the danger could become reality that the human combat machines, the military clones, will gain their independence and under their own management will bring death, devastation, destruction and annihilation to the human beings of Earth and to the planet.
    The entire planet will become an arena of unparalleled suffering, which will never have existed before on Earth up to that time. ((The cruel happenings will last about 888 days and cause civilisation to collapse.)) Yet, the terrible scenario will continue, and epidemics and various diseases as well as enormous famine will be spread among the people, while the economy of the world will totally collapse and there will be no possibility to produce any goods. All foods and medications will be rationed.

Quote The insanity of war will extend not only across the land, but the disaster will equally be spread to the oceans, into the atmosphere, even into outer space. But there will also be settlements under the ocean that will be developed in the course of the future and these will be attacked and destroyed, claiming the lives of many thousands of people. However, a certain maelstrom of destruction will also originate from the undersea facilities; because in the cities at the bottom of the ocean, groups of submarine pirates will be formed which will burst upwards from the depths of the ocean and will become involved in destructive actions of combat with naval units on the surface.
    And at this time, ((the possibility could become reality that extraterrestrial forces intervene against the Western industrialised countries, because these will be responsible for the extreme and enormous disaster of the coming evil times. These extraterrestrial forces will give up their anonymity and their state of secrecy and will assist those who are being terrorised by the irresponsibly acting Western countries, should this possibility become reality.))

In addition, apocalyptic natural catastrophes will occur which will cause all of Europe to shake and tremble; but Europe will continue to exist, even after having suffered enormous destruction.

Destruction in North America

Quote Far in the West, it will be different; the United States of America will be a country of total destruction. The cause for this will be manifold. With her global conflicts which are continuously instigated by her and which will continue far into the future, America is creating enormous hatred against her, worldwide, in many countries. As a result, America will experience enormous catastrophes which will reach proportions barely imaginable to people of Earth. The destruction of the WTC, i.e., the World Trade Center, by terrorists will only be the beginning.
    Yet all the apocalyptic events will not only be brought about due to the use of unbelievably deadly and destructive weapons—such as chemical, laser and others—and by cloned murder machines; but in addition to this, the Earth and nature, maltreated to the deepest depths by the irresponsible human beings of Earth, will rise up and cause destruction and bring death onto the Earth. Enormous firestorms and gigantic hurricanes will sweep over the USA and bring devastation, destruction and annihilation, as this from time immemorial never before will have happened [sic].

Not only will America, but also all other Western industrial countries which still live at the beginning of the new millennium in the delusion that they could dominate and rule over underdeveloped nations, i.e., Third World countries, will not only soon lose influence over these but must defend themselves against them.

Quote According to the prophecies of Henoch, the truth about industrialised countries is that they only seem to appear to be true civilisations, but in fact they are not; because more and more, at the end of the 20th century and at the beginning of the third millennium, they will disregard all true love, true freedom and true wisdom as well as true peace along with all values of humaneness and all values of men's and women's true being.
    But not even all the terrible happenings will hinder the USA in continuing to proceed with her actions against all countries. Even when the North American continent will be stricken by the most terrible catastrophe which has ever been recorded, evil military powers will wreak havoc with computerised and nuclear, biological and chemical weapons, whereby it will also happen that computerised weapons become independent and cannot be controlled any longer by human beings. Overall, this is the most important part of Henoch's prophecies.

Epidemics, conflicts and disasters

Billy: There is still more to it; at least that is what you told me.

Quetzal: You are untiring; so I will point out a few more important facts of the prophecies. As of now, new epidemics have spread among the people of Earth; however, as Henoch prophesied, quite a number of further epidemics will follow. Not only AIDS will occur worldwide in the 1990s, but also epidemics such as the so-called "mad cow disease", i.e., BSE, out of which different strains of Creutzfeldt–Jakob syndrome will develop, lasting well into the new millennium. Also, an epidemic known as Ebola will cause many deaths, as well as other unknown epidemics and diseases which will sporadically arise in epidemic proportions and will be new to the human being, causing great concern.

Quote However, most of the evil will be brought about by politics. France and Spain become involved with each other in armed conflicts, and even before World War Three will have broken out. Yet France will not only engage in armed conflicts with Spain, for within her great unrests will arise, leading to upheavals and civil war, as [will be] the case in Russia and Sweden. Especially in France and Sweden, machinations as well as dictatorial regulations of the European Union will cause much unrest and many uprisings; but also crimes committed by gangs and organised criminal elements in these countries will cause unavoidable civil wars.
    In addition, significant tensions will arise between the native citizens and immigrants from foreign countries, who as a rule also observe religious beliefs different from those of the native populace. And in the end, this will lead to severe conflicts. Hatred against strangers, foreigners and people of different religious beliefs will be the order of the day, as well as the rise of neo-Nazism, terrorism and right-extremism. Conditions similar to civil war will be in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and claim many lives.

Quote The ((Soviet Union)) will be dissolved in this decade or at the latest by the beginning of the next. The man decisive for this action will be Mikhail Gorbachev. But this will not lead to rest, because the new Russia will continue its longstanding conflict with China over Inner Mongolia, with the result that Russia will lose a portion of this territory to China. And China becomes dangerous, especially to India, as also at this time China maintains uneasy relations with her. China will attack India; and if biological weapons are used, around 30 million human beings will be killed in the area of and around New Delhi alone. However, this will not be the end yet—because the effect of biological bombs and missiles, etc., used cannot be controlled at that time, and terrible epidemics unknown up to that point in time will arise and will spread quickly to many areas. Also Pakistan will allow herself to be misled to instigate a war against India, which will be especially dangerous in view of the fact that both countries are developing atomic weapons.
    Wars and devastation in Europe and North America

Quote Yet ((Russia)) will not rest and will attack Scandinavia, and in doing so will embroil all of Europe. And months before that, a terrible tornado will have swept across northern Europe, causing great devastation and destruction. It must still be stated that the Russian attack will occur during the summer, in fact, starting from Arkhangelsk. Denmark will not be dragged into the war, due to the insignificance of this country. Yet Russia will not be satisfied with this action of war, as her will for expansion will be ravenous. And consequently Russia will launch a military attack against Iran and Turkey and will conquer these two countries in bloody fighting, causing enormous destruction.
    In the Russian expansionist mentality will also be included the drive to gain control of the Middle Eastern oil deposits as well as to gain control of the southeastern region of Europe. Therefore, she will also invade the Balkans and conquer these countries there in enormous battles, causing ruthless and devastating destruction with many deaths.

This will be at the time that tremendous natural disasters will hit Italy and its people, causing severe hardship. But this will also be at the time when Vesuvius could become active again and could spread tremendous havoc. At the same time, a war will shake Italy and claim many human lives as well as cause great destruction.

Destruction of war will descend on the northern countries as strong military forces will invade them from the East and will pillage and murder as well as use bombs and missiles, like hail coming down, and hitherto unknown weapons of laser- and computer-controlled types which will destroy and annihilate everything, whereby the first target will be Hungary and after that will follow Austria and northern Italy. Switzerland will also be severely affected, but will not be the actual target; this will be France and Spain. However, the main objective of the aggressors will be to bring all of Europe under their military control, and for that purpose France will be selected to be the headquarters.

France will not only be invaded by the aggressors from the outside, but will also be conquered from within as a result of collaborative forces and other forces. This can be envisioned as being the many foreigners of a different religion living in France at that time, and specifically Islam, which will be this force working from within. Once France has fallen, a war to conquer Spain and England will take place. Subsequently, an alliance with the forces of the aggressors will be formed, which will invade Scandinavia.

For all these French-based military operations, the weapons of mass destruction stored in the arsenals of France will be used and cause evil devastation, destruction and annihilation. The aggressors from the East will force the French Army to join their military forces and lead a war of conquest against the northern countries of Europe, invading and conquering Sweden and Norway. Subsequently, these northern countries will be annexed by Russia. Military forces will also attack Finland, whereby many will be killed and an enormous destruction will be caused.

Quote At the same time, as a civil war rages in Germany, an enormously bloody revolution will break out in England which will claim more lives than will be claimed by the civil war in Germany. And because England and Ireland have been at war for a long time already, due to the IRA and the police and military forces of England, the result will be (because this feud will continue up to that time) that this revolution will spread out to all of Ireland, especially affecting Northern Ireland. Many lives will be lost during a civil war in Wales, where differences between various parties will arise before the Third World War. Welsh and English forces will clash especially near Cymru, and claim many lives and cause great destruction.
    Quote But death, destruction and annihilation will not only rage in Europe but also in America, where much suffering will have to be endured and many deaths as well as destruction and annihilation will be. America and Russia will have the most terrible weapons of mass destruction at their disposal—a fact which is already the case to a certain extent today—and will clash with violent force against each other at that time of conflict, whereby Canada will also be dragged into this conflict. The source of this conflict will substantiate the Russian attack on the American State of Alaska and against Canada.
    This conflict will result in mass killings of human beings as well as devastating destruction, annihilation and epidemics, etc., which mankind of Earth will never have seen and experienced up to that time. Not only nuclear, biological and chemical weapons will be used en masse, but also enormously deadly systems of computer-controlled weapons that are only in the beginning stages of development today, or will be invented and constructed during the third millennium.

Worldwide natural catastrophes

As already mentioned, enormous natural catastrophes and rolling walls of fire and violent hurricanes will rage all across America, while, in addition, all the terrible effects of war will bring thousandfold deaths, destruction and annihilation. America's largest cities will be absolutely destroyed, and firestorms will cause great disaster and misery.

Severe earthquakes and volcanic eruptions will also belong to that time, and these will cause much suffering and misery and deaths besides enormous destruction and devastation, as all of nature and the planet itself will rise up against the insanity of human beings on Earth. However, tornadoes, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions will not only rage in America, but also in Europe and in the rest of the world.

These activities have already begun at the present time, also during the past decades—with the exception that they will become increasingly more devastating in the future. And man of Earth is guilty for the most part today, as also in the future it is man who will destroy the entire environment—all of nature, the atmosphere, water and all the resources of the planet.

And through this, a shifting of weight inside the Earth takes place, caused for example by the creation of gigantic lakes by damming and by creating hollow caverns due to the exploitation of petroleum and gas, etc. And thereby unnatural inner-Earth movements are created, which also lead to unnatural tectonic effects and cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, which also in turn cause enormous climatic changes, resulting in horrendous tornadoes of devastating proportions which in the end will set their destructive energies free on the entire world. All of this will lead to increasingly horrible floods and unusually massive snowfalls which will advance to the southern countries and finally even to the equatorial regions, because through the insanity of human beings the Earth has begun unnoticeably to spin [strangely] as a consequence of atomic explosions inside and on the surface of the Earth. And this will be the reason that the planet will slowly but surely enter an extraordinary spinning orbit around the Sun, while the first phase is already occurring, which causes a change in climate, leading to a new ice age.

Civil wars and anarchy in America

Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role.

Quote Anarchy will be the worldwide condition that will prevail and torment human beings over a long period of time, as human beings will also be tormented by the many epidemics and diseases, many of them new and unknown to human beings and for this reason incurable. Due to this fact, the bodies of many human beings will slowly and miserably decay, while unbearable pain will also occur as well as blindness and terrible respiratory problems that lead to suffocation. The consciousness of many human beings will become impaired and succumb to feeblemindedness and insanity. And all these gruesome occurrences will be traceable to biological and chemical weapons, which are the cause of not fast, but gruesome and slow deaths; and this will also occur due to the use of ray and frequency weapons which are already being developed today.
    Finally, the words of Henoch may be specifically mentioned, which include that mankind of Earth, in pursuit of technology for mass destruction and greed for power, hatred, vengeance and riches, will ignore all values of Creation and will trample upon all values of love, wisdom, freedom and peace, as ancestors of the Henoch lineage have done before, to plunge the world into screaming misery, death, destruction and annihilation and into the most severe catastrophes mankind of Earth will ever have experienced.

http://www.theyfly.com/prophecies-pr...och-prophecies
    Last edited by jackovesk; 4th March 2014 at 07:37.

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Joel is very clever but is stuck in the paradigm of US good Russia Bad.

All the actions taken by the Ukraine "new" Gov is helping the West ... i am 100% sure that the neo nazis in Ukraine didnt trick all sides and found themselves in power against everyone. The west is using neo nazis in EU to destabilize countries and create distractions (i saw this in Greece also with the New Dawn party ... ). So they either fund or let loose the neo nazi idiots and claim the benefits afterwards.

The same thing here in Ukraine. I am sure this was all planed by the west ... maybe the neo nazis got more power than they should but its all int he plan. As joel was saying Russia is moving the armies that it has inside Crimea atm and the west + Ukraine screams invasion. I am sure Russia doesnt want to give NATO a reason to declare war or have an armed civil war in Ukraine ...

then again all these can be distractions for something else ... i am not sure Russia isnt bought and controlled by the elites to be honest. And to those that say TBTB are defeated ... well still waiting to see that.
    Hi there... unless I've totally misunderstood you (which is possible!) this -- 'Joel is very clever but is stuck in the paradigm of US good Russia Bad' --is not Skousen's position at all. The major war, he states, would be ENGINEERED by the US to fulfil the long-term agenda of the NWO. Not good at all.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2014), Agape (5th March 2014), Harley (4th March 2014), Jean-Marie (4th March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (4th March 2014), Spiral of Light (5th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

I have been listening to the news reports and like most civil uprising, coups or
    external invasions, or whatever you wish to call these tragic events , both sides
    tell opposing views of what led up to the situation where Crimea is occupied
    by 'patriotic' militias and Russian forces and the eastern provinces are now
    showing signs of civil disorder.

This map of a 2001 census shows the distribution of the ethnic Russian
    population and history has told us things can deteriate into murder, mayhem
    and massacre like the former Yugoslavia, Rwanda , Libya, Iraq ,Syria
    and hundreds of examples in history when one group takes revenge on
    another...

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...raine_2001.PNG

This report from the Crimea highlights this type of fear..

Devotion to Duty: Crimeans ready to take up arms against 'fascist' threat from Kiev

Published on 4 Mar 2014

Defying the interim leadership in Kiev, an entire Air Force regiment is the latest
    to declare its allegiance to the Crimean people. The 800 personnel and almost
    50 jets are now under the control of local authorities, following in the footsteps
    of the Ukrainian navy commander, and most of the soldiers stationed on the
    peninsula. This brings the total number of troops who've reportedly switched
    sides to nearly six thousand in the last two days. And along with the military,
    civilians are preparing to take up arms to protect their national identity, as
    RT's Maria Finoshina reports.

=================================================

From the western side...Channel 4 is a balanced outlet with very good
    experienced foreign correspondents....

Ukraine and Russia on brink of war: the story so far

Published on 3 Mar 2014

A revolution in Ukraine sparks the threat of war with Russia. So how did we get here?
    Reporting from Kiev and Crimea, Channel 4 News tells the story so far.Sign up for
    Snowmail, your daily preview of what is on Channel 4 News, sent straight to your
    inbox, here: http://mailing.channel4.com/public/sn...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The situation is fluid and things could deteriorate at any moment, the markets are
    already in turmoil and its hard to see things can de escalate soon.

more stories on RT....

https://youtube.com/user/RussiaToday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are also plenty of reports on the BBC and other outlets obviously...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26432253

==================================================

Sky news...

Published on 4 Mar 2014

Russian soldiers have fired warning shots into the air as around 300 Ukrainian
    troops marched on the seized Belbek air base in Crimea.The unarmed Ukrainian
    servicemen, waving flags, approached the base which has been held by Russian
    forces.Around a dozen Russian soldiers warned them not to approach, before firing
    several shots into the air and reportedly saying they would shoot the Ukrainians if
    they continued to approach the base.Warning shots fired by Russian troops in
    Crimea Russian soldiers confront a Ukrainian officer outside Belbek airbase

The US suspended all military engagements with Russia over its deployment of
    troops in Crimea. Some 16,000 Russian troops are on the ground in the region - a
    move that the US said is in a clear violation of international law.

Pentagon spokesman Rear Admiral John Kirby said all military exercises, port visits,
    bilateral talks and planning conferences between Russia and the US are on hold
    because of Moscow's actions.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered troops taking part in military exercises
    close to the Ukrainian border in western Russia to return to their permanent bases
    on Tuesday.Russian troops fire warning shots in Crimea The unarmed Ukrainian
    servicemen had marched on the base

But hundreds of Russian soldiers have surrounded a military base near the Crimean
    capital Simferopol, preventing Ukrainian soldiers from going in or out.Russian
    forces have also seized a border checkpoint on the Ukrainian border between
    Russia and Crimea, Reuters reported.

Moscow's UN envoy told a stormy meeting of the UN Security Council that Ukraine's
    ousted leader Viktor Yanukovych had sent a letter to Mr Putin requesting that he
    use Russia's military to restore law and order in Ukraine.
    Churkin, Russia's ambassador to the United Nations, shows a letter to the UN
    Security Council purportedly from ousted Ukrainian leader Yanukovych to Putin, in
    New York Vitaly Churkin shows the letter purportedly from Viktor Yanukovych

Russian ambassador Vitaly Churkin, reading from an unofficial translation of the
    letter he said was dated March 1, said: "The country has plunged into chaos and anarchy.

"The country is in the grip of outright terror and violence driven by the West.
    People are persecuted on political and language grounds.
    Vladimir Putin watches a live firing military exercise President Putin was filmed
    watching war games in Russia

"In this context, I appeal to the President of Russia Vladimir V Putin to use the
    armed forces of the Russian Federation to re-establish the rule of law, peace, order,
    stability and to protect the people of Ukraine."

But US President Barack Obama warned Moscow it would find itself "on the wrong
    side of history" - and that Russia's deployment of troops in Ukraine violates
    international law.

He spoke shortly after Mr Putin's aides were forced to deny reports that Russian
    forces have given the Ukrainian navy until 3am (5am local time) on Tuesday to surrender.

America said any threat by Russia to Ukraine forces would represent a "dangerous
    escalation" in the crisis, and Moscow would be held responsible.

Moscow has also threatened it could be forced to drop the dollar as a reserve
    currency and refuse to pay off loans to US banks if the US imposes sanctions over
    the Ukraine crisis.

Kremlin economic aide Sergei Glazyev said: "We would find a way not just to
    reduce our dependency on the US to zero but to emerge from those sanctions with
    great benefits for ourselves.Ukraine military Ukraine's military might is dwarfed by Russia's

"An attempt to announce sanctions would end in a crash for the financial system of
    the US, which would cause the end of the domination of the US in the global financial system."

====================================================

However these conflicts get triggered and we have our suspicions, on the ground
    this is very tense and it will not take much to lite the touch paper and fireworks !!

This thread is not a news update, there are a couple of others on the go, but I
    thought I'd update the thread as I was looking thru the news outlets.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th March 2014 at 17:31.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Joe Akulis (4th March 2014), panopticon (5th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (7th March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (4th March 2014), Snookie (4th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    There was an earlier thread discussing Joel Skousen's warnings: Planned Nuclear War - The PTB are creating the crisis for the NWO to come to fruition (April 2012).

Personally, I've been a "Joel Skousen skeptic (tm)" for a long time now . My Post #3 from that earlier thread continues to represent my views.
    I agree. I have a hard time taking someone seriously who has a lot to gain by scaring the crap out of everyone (books, DVD's).

The same goes for AJ. I was listening to the No Agenda Show last week, and Adam who also lives in Austin met a guy who either works in AJ's warehouse or is good friends with someone who does. He told Adam that Alex has 60 people who work in his warehouse. I don't care how you slice it, that is a lot of seeds, water purifiers, etc. being shipped!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th March 2014), panopticon (5th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #37
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Joel is very clever but is stuck in the paradigm of US good Russia Bad.

Hi there... unless I've totally misunderstood you (which is possible!) this -- 'Joel is very clever but is stuck in the paradigm of US good Russia Bad' --is not Skousen's position at all. The major war, he states, would be ENGINEERED by the US to fulfil the long-term agenda of the NWO. Not good at all.
    no you didnt misunderstand ... but maybe i miss understand Joel ... he says that they (i think he doesnt mean the US ... more then ones behind the scenes) want this war but the way he puts it ... its like the Russia and China are always trying to kill the US.

I see it more like someone fighting back to survive than aggression ... so not sure if they will be the ones starting WWIII. Maybe they will be blamed like in the Ukraine when its obvious the US started this hole mess. Ofc the elites can have both US and Russia under they control so its just a theater.

Tbh Bill if you hear him you get this feeling in how he portraits the 2 sides. Maybe i am getting it wrong .. but he still keeps the US as the poor cheated guy that gets bullied by the big bad bear. I have listen to him many many times so maybe its an overall feeling i have more than this specific topic.

33. Link to Post #38
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snookie (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    There was an earlier thread discussing Joel Skousen's warnings: Planned Nuclear War - The PTB are creating the crisis for the NWO to come to fruition (April 2012).

Personally, I've been a "Joel Skousen skeptic (tm)" for a long time now . My Post #3 from that earlier thread continues to represent my views.
    I agree. I have a hard time taking someone seriously who has a lot to gain by scaring the crap out of everyone (books, DVD's).

The same goes for AJ. I was listening to the No Agenda Show last week, and Adam who also lives in Austin met a guy who either works in AJ's warehouse or is good friends with someone who does. He told Adam that Alex has 60 people who work in his warehouse. I don't care how you slice it, that is a lot of seeds, water purifiers, etc. being shipped!
    And thats why you should nto judge the messenger but ONLY the message. AJ have alot of "bad" issues but at least he is the best atm to pinpoint or aim at very important news info. Which is what we all need ... a little push to help us start and after that its all about us to believe or not. But to discard the msg cause AJ or Joel is not the best possible, at least for me is 100% wrong.

i believe that truth from the mouth of a devil is far better than lies (half-truths) from the mouth of an angel.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Operator (4th March 2014)

35. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

The way I see the situation is rather simple, but I have to write way too much, and it would become rather tiresome to read, so I will share only part of it here.

We live in a world that operates on 'mind'. Literary. There are way too many who know that, and 1000x times more, who have forgotten all about it.
    At present, our inner understanding is lacking, that is why the darker agendas are taking partial control over our physical well being. But the way to counteract is to remain balanced, with a bit more on the positive side, but not too much (again, for me to explain, I need to write few chapters, so that is the part where some might need some extra trust that I know what I am saying).

We cannot stop physically anything, but we can stop it with the way our minds operate. If every single person creates a steady (for the current moment) picture of the way his version of positivity looks like, the overall result will be a positive one. I am 100% sure of this. This type of war is won only in this way. But if we haven't reached the point of trusting our inner guidance, than I don't really know what is it going to be in the future. I have seen glimpses of the future, and it wasn't 'peachy', but I sense the situation changed somewhat dramatically, thanks to everyone's sanity and inner truth, so I don't see another war going on. (please God don't prove me wrong now).

I always remember, that when I feel alone, in the dark, there are other benevolent forces at play, if I decide to trust them.

At the present stage of warfare, there is no survival after a (nuclear) WW3. Regardless of what 'the elite' (as we call them) wants to believe.
    There will be no mass solar flare either (the way we still believe will create a global crash down), if we don't put too much mental energy into making one happen.

I hope people get together, share some positive vibes, have some strategy to counteract all possible negativity, and just continue on their path.
    We still have stuff to learn on this level of the game, being as human as we are right now.
    Unless we prove to be really untrustworthy with our choices, and make another war possible.

It has been said (by quantum physicists!) that the observation of the possible future changes the outcome.
    Last edited by chocolate; 4th March 2014 at 18:54.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Gardener (21st March 2014), Operator (4th March 2014), soleil (12th March 2014), Wind (5th March 2014), yuhui (5th March 2014)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

And thats why you should nto judge the messenger but ONLY the message.
    The connection between those 2 is called the agenda ... and is not 'unconnected'

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

panopticon (5th March 2014), Snookie (4th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast