+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO TV shows

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default UFO TV shows

I wonder if anyone has noticed the amount of UFO shows on TV lately? There are 4 new shows alone in this season. I did a search on my cable tv service and came up with 18 ufo shows in the week that is available to scan. Whats that telling you? I think, no... I know that we are being 'conditioned' for disclosure. Now, this is not new news, I'm just pointing out the increase of this kind of conditioning.
    Whats your opinion????

Menkaure

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Menkaure For This Post:

angelichuman (31st July 2014), CarnageCandy (3rd March 2014), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2014), ghostrider (4th March 2014), KiwiElf (2nd August 2014), Lefty Dave (4th March 2014), linksplatinum (3rd March 2014), selinam (3rd March 2014), Star Tsar (3rd March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: UFO TV shows

Most of what you see on TV and in movies is negative -- the "aliens" are the bad guys in almost all cases. This is in my opinion a psy-op to implant both the belief in ET's and a fear of them. This fear then goes into our subconscious collective where it can reach wider.

Ever notice that the whole "terrorism scam" didn't actually work out as the "elite" expected? Aliens attacking will become the new terrorism, to meet their needs.

Now, this is one side of the story; the flip side is that during this process, more people will consider the existence of ETs and that frees our collective consciousness a little, in my opinion, moving us toward a proper disclosure of some type.

There are many factions vying to take advantage of the world stage in any way they can. One thing that comes to mind is divide and conquer, people who belive in ET life and UFOs and those who do not, are incredibly defensive of each of these beliefs; if these beliefs are strengthened, a division will be created.

Just a few thoughts on the topic
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

angelichuman (31st July 2014), Cara (3rd March 2014), Freed Fox (3rd March 2014), linksplatinum (3rd March 2014), selinam (3rd March 2014), Spellbound (4th March 2014), Star Tsar (3rd March 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

every coin has two faces... you just need to be smart and don't buy everything that you see.
    Just my two cents
    All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes that a thing is no poison.
    (Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to korgh For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

in the mind control movies , years ago it was star trek , then it morphed into star wars , these days it's , battle for earth , after earth , another earth , fringe , revolution , coupled with white house down , olympus has fallen ... seems they always make two movies with the same theme and release them about the same time ... dunno bout TV , I just watch the weather channel ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

korgh (4th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Here's one I recommend. It doesn't make negative or positive assumptions. Just presents the facts in a scientific way. Some of the early material may be old news for the audience here, but as the season gets going it will reveal more of the MUFON cases most have not heard about from what I hear.

http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files

Last edited by Amysenthia; 4th March 2014 at 03:37.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

angelichuman (31st July 2014), DeDukshyn (4th March 2014), KiwiElf (2nd August 2014), sunflower (4th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member angelichuman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, noticed too!
    Yes, at first years ago it seemed that it was all about the bad aliens. Now its more complex about hybrids, and different types. But it all does seem to be trying and doing, to make our brains get all confused. Im so glad for you all and this forum! And all who gave so much to get the info out.
    Bless

+ Reply to Thread