+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: John Lear 'Dumps' the 'MOTHERLOAD' on 'Everything' he knows..!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: John Lear 'Dumps' the 'MOTHERLOAD' on 'Everything' he knows..!

I am going out on a limb here, but after digesting the interview for a few. and going back to Johns approach to the GMO subject matter, his words paraphrased, "they have a lot invested in us, they would never let anything happen to us". Well I have one thing to say about that.
    Things ARE happening to us(on far too many levels to even list here). If they have so much invested, then they would NOT allow Monsanto legal exemption from any damage done. They would NOT allow us to be flouridated,chlorinated, chronic war scenario in the name of safety and on and on and on, we all know the many challenges our planet and humanity faces at this time.

I do not have all the answers. But I have concluded for my own thought process, that John Lear does not hold the credibility that I once thought.

So if there is a baby somewhere under all those bubbles, we better find it before the tub gets dumped.
    Last edited by Sidney; 4th March 2014 at 19:47.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2014), Christine (4th March 2014), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2014), Ealiss (5th March 2014), Gardener (5th March 2014), Hervé (4th March 2014), Holly Lindin (9th March 2014), jackovesk (5th March 2014), Joe Akulis (4th March 2014), onawah (4th March 2014), Operator (4th March 2014), Shikasta (4th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ladies and Gents if I may. Please realize that if you know the technology available you can piece together plausible reasoning for how John's statement could be true.. I do know of technology that does this, at least some of it and John certainly more so. You likely own some of the same technology to create a projected image in 3D right in front of you. Plasma field projectors, image projectors just about like your plasma TV are such devices. Imagine several on timers set to make a missile with a live warhead project the image of a jet of some kind. Would this or would this not explain some reports over Penn of a rocket or missile being seen? This technology is used to project the image of the blue sky and/or clouds from underneath, as well as cloak itself from radar due to how things are being made and the angles used, as well as technological fiber of living tissue that can now be grown around the craft and other metal or plastic parts. Apparently some have found a moss up north that blocks much like a polar bear coat of hair, certain frequencies of light including but not limited to radar and frequencies used in sonic and other image detection. Genetic experiments are ongoing with this to secure patents and improvements on the ability of the living organism to survive higher altitudes and hotter temps as well as even cooler ones than it already does survive in or near in it's natural environment. A place said to be an entire separate ecosystem in a fissure system of caverns and clear ice that allows light in glaciers. So apparently this moss or whatever it is, fungus maybe, is already quite durable.
    Last edited by STR; 4th March 2014 at 20:03.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,824 times in 1,353 posts

I managed to listen into part of the second video (while doing housework). There was just too much disinformation that I personally know is not accurate because of my personal contacts with ETs, firsthand research with many other abductees, as well as past life and in-between lives research and experiences. John talks as if he is an authority on "life, the universe and everything", but I know he is not. (And neither am I.) He gets a lot of things wrong and some things are accurate. However, he discredits himself with his numerous inaccuracies which he foists as truth.

He is certainly knows a lot about airplanes, though.

On another forum I directly questioned John's debunking of Phil Schneider, but did not get a response from him.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 4th March 2014 at 20:33.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (4th March 2014), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2014), Gardener (5th March 2014), Hervé (4th March 2014), Holly Lindin (9th March 2014), InTheBackground (6th March 2014), jackovesk (6th March 2014), kirolak (7th March 2014), mab777 (10th March 2014), Shikasta (4th March 2014), Sidney (4th March 2014), vortexpoint (5th March 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    [...]
    Things ARE happening to us(on far too many levels to even list here). If they have so much invested, then they would NOT allow Monsanto legal exemption from any damage done. They would NOT allow us to be flouridated,chlorinated, chronic war scenario in the name of safety and on and on and on, we all know the many challenges our planet and humanity faces at this time.

[...]
    The only thing that, to me, would make sense is that one faction is implementing a scorched-earth and poisoned-wells policies and attempting to starve the other faction out of existence... by getting rid of their food... err... "us."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Operator (4th March 2014), Sidney (4th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I have no experience of living with dinosaurs, nor do I have any idea how many planets contain life or how many races of aliens actually exist.
    But, I do have an open mind which is willing to accept information, no matter how far fetched it seems to be.

None of us will ever truely know the truth and that to me means more adventure.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

DarMar (5th March 2014), Operator (4th March 2014), seehas (5th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

I am going out on a limb here, but after digesting the interview for a few. and going back to Johns approach to the GMO subject matter, his words paraphrased, "they have a lot invested in us, they would never let anything happen to us". Well I have one thing to say about that.
    Things ARE happening to us(on far too many levels to even list here).
    Yeah My guess this interview is imbedded with dissinfo.

However the no plane theory may have some merit.
    Just look at the evidence (or lack of) of the other 2 planes , very suspicious.
    Also talk with some other pilots. A couple af hack pilots with edrenilin flaring are not
    Likely to make a direct hit the first try.

Someone must have technology to fake this whole show.

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    Things ARE happening to us(on far too many levels to even list here).
    Yeah My guess this interview is imbedded with dissinfo.

However the no plane theory may have some merit.
    Just look at the evidence (or lack of) of the other 2 planes , very suspicious.
    Also talk with some other pilots. A couple af hack pilots with edrenilin flaring are not
    Likely to make a direct hit the first try.

Someone must have technology to fake this whole show.

I am if full agreement, but I don't think we needed Mr. Lear to let us in on that not so secret secret. So question of the hour is, whar are we REALLY suppose to get from that. I am leaning toward the theory, that too many people know that the planes did not bring down the towers, so he tells us this, buried in a pack of bs about a whole lot of other stuff, and maybe people will be dumb enough to discount all of that. They call it putting a spin on the spin. Are we dizzy yet?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th March 2014), InTheBackground (6th March 2014), Operator (4th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

The Kennedy assassination was a hologram too. It was an empty car with a projection of him being shot. He's still alive.

I bet the whole Universe is a hologram!!! Heh heh heh.

Where do we draw the line?

Weren't the "no-planers" already chased off most of the serious 9/11 truth forums?

Why do I get the feeling like I'm taking the bait by even replying to this anymore... Maybe Jamie Gorelick is hiding out on Avalon.

Apologies to those who I've already annoyed.

P.S. There are no Russians in the Ukraine. They're all holograms, and the news footage is faked.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 4th March 2014 at 22:42.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Conehead (5th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    The Kennedy assassination was a hologram too. It was an empty car with a projection of him being shot. He's still alive.

Weren't the "no-planers" already chased off most of the serious 9/11 truth forums?

Why do I get the feeling like I'm taking the bait by even replying to this anymore... Maybe Jamie Gorelick is hiding out on Avalon.

P.S. There are no Russians in the Ukraine. They're all holograms, and the news footage is faked.
    Lets ask Elvis. Since of course he too is still alive.
    Attachment 25104

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    I was surprised that the host got an anxiety/panic attack. Lear's commentary was so old hat. This host was open to such info yet he gave us a glimpse of his painful cognizance dissonance.

How emotionally difficult such information must be for those that are true believers of religious dogma. They are not ready to even piece meal a blend of both viewpoints. I was shocked to discover what a painful transition awaits many people.
    There is no substitute for the truth...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th March 2014), Firinn (5th March 2014), Sidney (5th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Why not look at more obvious reasons planes could have hit. American airlines performed automatic 747 landings in the 1990's that consistently touched down within centimeters. Simply throw out the black box data (since it has been reasonably proven to be false and undo-able) and look at what could have happened using everyday technology.

Why is is so hard for people to understand that the planes could have hit and the buildings have been rigged for demolition? IMO, it is the only thing that adds up.

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Truthfully, i absolutely think it is possible that they were holograms.I also think its possible that there were planes. But, does it matter really? 911 as a whole, was not terrorists from the middle east. I think we all know that by now.
    the Lear interview, is just so full unreliable information that I find it hard to imagine who actually put him up to it and why. was he simply invited to the show, and decided to just make up his answers spontaneously.
    I also found it unsettling, that after he dropped the bombshell on the poor host, that" if you saw it you were in it", I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he was having a serious emotional response, that John Lear pretended to not even notice. I found that not only odd, but totally insensitive, like he became so totally disengaged in the conversation like it had not even happened. So maybe Lear was under some kind of control.
    And come to think of it, his whole demeaner throughout, was pretty flat and emotionless. And given the topics that were being covered, you would think that coming out with this kind of info would engage SOME kind of emotion. I just really find it odd. The whole thing.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th March 2014), InTheBackground (6th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    American airlines performed automatic 747 landings in the 1990's that consistently touched down within centimeters.
    Ehhm, yeah using ILS of the airport approach system ... you basically fly into an electronically created funnel.
    You won't have that on buildings in the middle of a city ...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2014), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2014), Hervé (5th March 2014), jackovesk (5th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #34
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Seeker, you are trying to have an intelligent conversation about a topic you have not studied yet and are expressing that you've already made up your mind. THAT is the problem. What's worse, you are criticizing another's opinion when you have not one of your own, only from your authorities. It sounds ridiculous to you because you have not done your homework on the subject. I don't have time to provide it for you now but I will leave you with a couple nuggets. Almost every "eyewitness" interviewed after this event were employees of corporate media outlets. The interviews of people who were not already part of the team were quickly scrubbed from all the reports. Video imagery is easily faked. Are we to think that an operation of this magnitude and years in planning was not enough time to fabricate many different angles of a plane hitting a building? Read John's explanation of the physics of the planes again. Don't just skim it, trying to fit into your already made up mind. Read. Think. Take your time. Read the opinions of other pilots. Study the crash sites and compare them to other crash sites. Look at this as if for the first time. This will take months, years maybe. But I tell this just as surely as I sit here breathing; if you study all there is to study on this subject you will come to see there were no planes, all buildings were brought down on purpose and it is all part of an elaborate hoax to shape your understanding of the fake reality that is being presented to you to control you and keep you blind to the true reality and your place in it.
    Matt
    Quote you are trying to have an intelligent conversation about a topic you have not studied yet and are expressing that you've already made up your mind. THAT is the problem.
    There's a very (Easy Fix) for this...

Never ever make any (Statement) here at Avalon, that you can't back up with (Solid Research)...

Sometimes its just a simple (Google Search) e.g. Put this into the Search Engine before you press submit...

Quote No planes hit the WTC on 911
    Then at least if you believe in your gut something to be True, you have some Data to back it up...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th March 2014 at 02:51.

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Why is is so hard for people to understand that the planes could have hit and the buildings have been rigged for demolition?
    Have you ever seen a car crash tests? ...

Flight 11, 175: 767-200ER, Flight 77, 93: 757-200
    The main structure of a 757 and 767 is mostly aluminum ...

When aluminum hits a much heavier steel construction it defies logic and physical laws that it
    will cut through steel. A main part of the plane could not have entered the building and would
    have bounced off and dropped outside the building.

This is what it looks like if a 747 dives into a building ...

Or something like this when it gets too low and inevitably crashes into the ground (grass).
    The plane at the Pentagon must have flown neatly a few feet above the lawn not to leave
    any tracks in the grass ...

But who knows maybe Santa is able to fly with reindeer all the way from the north pole

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2014), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2014), InTheBackground (6th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)

No apology's needed. But please don't mock ideas that are outside the box here at P.A.
    We have some diversified thinkers and observers here.

With all due respect I do believe there is something not right with John Lear lately.
    That being said he is probably right about the no plane theory.

No more to say about this except the truth can be stranger than fiction.

If you look further into 911 it will no doubt bring more questions than answers.

A couple videos that changed my view if you like.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sZrpNK4lJVc Pilots for 911 truth

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yri3ZSVjjnA Dr Judy Wood

27. Link to Post #37
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Well, you'd better tell the engineering students at Purdue because their impact simulation/analysis video shows a fairly clean cut into a WTC.

You'd also need to explain that brass cased bullets cannot penetrate steel either since they are softer than the impacted steel.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Joe Akulis (5th March 2014), Operator (5th March 2014), seehas (5th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #38
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

First of all the topic is a bit missleading the project camelot interview with john some years ago was much deeper and about many more topics ,second im a bit sad to see people mocking on john lear.

for me john lear is and was one of the most inspiring people PC ever interviewed and that doesnt mean i confirm his insights to 100%

Dont belive anyone but be open minded and one thing ive learned from john also is beeing open minded specialy he is much older than me.
    Last edited by seehas; 5th March 2014 at 06:45.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Ammit (5th March 2014), Operator (5th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

If none of us believed in strangeness or bumps in the night, we would not be on PA.

We will never know the full truth of anything in this world but, by getting constructive thoughts and opinions we can at least
    put pieces together ourselves in the hope we may come close to truth.

I respect John Leer and all the other folks who release information that we otherwise would not have known about.
    And the one statement that really caught my attention was the `folk law is real` statement that John made.

I did however think that if the host of the radio chat show in the above videos had not freaked out or butted in so
    much that maybe other little trinkets would have been told and maybe a bit more clarification on certain topics would
    have made the light of day.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Operator (5th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

You'd also need to explain that brass cased bullets cannot penetrate steel either since they are softer than the impacted steel.

Ehhm, you show pictures that do not match what you say ...

This is an impact from lead reinforced .50 high velocity ammunition. The lead is even mainly stopped by the 2nd plate !

It has to do with impulse (mass and velocity). Ammunition will get a spin from the barrel and is reinforced by heavy metals,
    like they do with depleted Uranium .... To get results like in the picture you need exploding tips to renew the velocity at
    the target.

I have done tests on bullet proof vests ... the modern ones do even stop normal 9mm ammo, though you will end up
    with some deep blue bruises.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2014), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast