+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Understanding the Jet Stream and the Polar Vortex - Jennifer Francis

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Default Understanding the Jet Stream and the Polar Vortex - Jennifer Francis

Easy to understand really. If you pour water on a glass pane at 45 degree angle, the stream runs quickly, and mostly in a straight line. Turn that pane to 15 degrees and the stream runs slowly, and meanders left and right.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Ellisa (5th March 2014), Frederick Jackson (4th March 2014), Matt P (4th March 2014), Octavusprime (10th March 2014), Richard S. (5th March 2014), spiritguide (4th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2014), The Alley Cat (4th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member LahTera's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Understanding the Jet Stream and the Polar Vortex - Jennifer Francis

I'm in Alaska and loving the weather!

4. Link to Post #3
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Understanding the Jet Stream and the Polar Vortex - Jennifer Francis

Yes, this is pretty much what I figured was going on. That the zonal index (the average pressure gradient from south the north) was weakening and the Jet stream Rossby waves were meandering more with the weakened restoring force. Thanks for the post. I think another way of looking at it is that we are having greater and more violent exchanges of heat between equator and poles to keep up with the warming.

PS Waiting for a bus the other day here in Puerto Vallarta I overheard a man commenting on the cold in the US. First he informed his friend that he was a financial analyst (I guess he is saying he is very smart and that he has experience in stochastic processes). Then he pointed out that the scientists will have to write a new script now or something to that effect. Heartbreaking the hubris of some. The nerve of the untutored and the uninformed to come to such sweeping conclusions!

PPS And the news is that we may have been experiencing this last decade a small respite in the rate of warming, perhaps due to volcanic activity and/or a slight increase in the ocean's absorption of CO2. God help us when this small break in the warming trend ends.
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 4th March 2014 at 21:52. Reason: spelling errors, add another post script

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

Ellisa (5th March 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Oh, I thought it was bought about by the rotation of the earth and the solar winds flying past our atmosphere, plus haarptechnology thrown in to keep it circling to keep ice in the north. The reason is, we know earth has done this route before and at times the top axis is tilted away from the sun, yet the solar winds have reached X ratings of 24 and the aurora borealis is now reaching England and Ireland. This votex is encircling the north, on that axis tilt and if you go back about 15 thousand years, when glaciers reached through Mississippi valley and West Virginia, you'll see the same amount of precipitation and carbon dioxide from volcanic eruption, that covered the earth causing the rapid drops in seasonal temperatures, eliminating spring planting week times, and harvesting weeks before the frost of fall then a quick winter. We are in the cosmic winter also, as this is the times when glacial ice will appear. They did a time lapse one time by Disney when I was young, and back then, they staked their name and backed stuff up, if challenged. Nowadays, not so much. There were proud of their research back then, and now, corporations pay to keep it in the family of corporate technology secrets for profits in the future and control.

This votex also reminds me of the Jupiter storm belt across the planet that used to be very visible, before Schumaker/Levy comets bombarded the planet 10 or so years ago. Cosmic awakening and everybody is included.

PS, don't forget the gulf stream has stopped flowing from the gulf, since BP. Weather doesn't circulate warmer winds.

PSS, I'm reading the Isaiah transcripts from the Dead Sea Scrolls telling of the other times when stuff on earth was restarted and the reasoning for it. It "was" violation of Universal Laws, but the cosmos must be right to free the planet and remove this type of evil. I'm on Isaiah 31 of the scrolls and it speaks of aliens, YHWY of Hosts(God of Hosts) and other interesting truths by testimony of Isaiah. The coming on the clouds and establishment on the Mountains and the removal for this time, as YHWY said it for times, ages ahead. Since the flood and the exodus, there has been no other major reason for writing, and I seriously suspect, especially with Cayce, Nostradamus, the Viewers, and those being murdered to keep what's coming secret, that it won't be too much longer. There are lots of new video and info saying it's "now." Visibility and contact is "now." Judging from one of the members here who doesn't know why they are allowing him to see them, is because the evil controllers here have violated the "non-interference" of life forms on planets, and now they have to correct what they've done by removal. There will be NO more redos, we are moving ahead, and I think they've burned out their dimension time to either 2nd or 1st, but either way, they won't be here. For all I know 1st could be just a smoldering rock of volcanic evolutionary process, that Neanderthal and large animals once dealt with. I know there are much fonder, wonderful plans for us, as we've not lost our minds over greed. For this, I'm so grateful. We will be needed to smooth the waters, if it's in the plan of evolutionary learning soon to proceed. The planet has removed mankind's vile plagues of destruction before, and she'll do It again. It's just that time, so hang on, and don't stand under any tall building when it happens. In the text it said something about splitting America down the middle. How would Isaiah know about that? Cayce? Nostradamus? Mother Shipton? Michael the remote viewer? It's that time and I know he said to go within and be still and listen for his voice, on when to move or speak. No more reading of or writing of books. That came to me in November.

Just recently, I've gotten that word to finish a child's behavioral book I started writing in a note book for later processing. I've go the go ahead for drawing the illustration, but not allowed to edit the first one. AS is. So now I draw, but lots of visions such as the one on that video, have been pictured in my mind. I'll be drawing some also in the summer. Let us have faith that we are protected and have the heart and mind and soul to get through.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 5th March 2014 at 15:05.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member LahTera's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not HAARP. HAARP no longer runs. Instead, they're launching NASA probes into the aurora. And this weather existed before HAARP ever did. It's not the first time it's happened.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LahTera For This Post:

Bob (9th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread