+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alien Agenda - You don't know the half of it!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Alien Agenda - You don't know the half of it!

I have encountered so much interference in the last 2 days because of what I discovered and for wanting to share it with as many people as I could. For starters, my laptop wouldn't connect to the internet all of a sudden even though everything was perfect. My son's home had 2 near misses with fires. BTW that's where I go to get on the internet. I was spiritually harassed most of last night (which is another story in itself). Today, I'm at the library to get online! So, I'm seriously thinking that my information is one of those hidden TRUTHS that the malevolent ones don't want anyone knowing about. I refuse to be silent!

Here's how I pieced this all together: If you've read Karla Turner's "Masquerade of Angles" about Ted Rice's life experiences with aliens then you're familiar with what he went through. BTW I call them aliens (or creatures) and not extraterrestrials or off-worlders because some of them are not nice guys....It's a distinction I make for good guys and malevolent guys.

Ted had finally gotten through a mental block about something done to him and his grandmother when he was about 8 years old that bothered him immensely to the point where he didn't want anything more to do with aliens. Or his psychic abilities. I can't explain it, but what happened to him bothered me, too.

And then it hit me why. From what Robert Morning Sky's "Terra Papers" tells how the Star Elder explained how Prince Enki gave us his royal blood when he upgraded us, thus elevating our status to royalty.

Ted said that his body was taken away from him and destroyed and he was placed in a new one. The aliens in the crowd cheered when he was held up to them. I often wondered why that would make them so happy.... Here's why and I hope you agree with me. The new bodies these creatures replaced, WON'T have Enki's blood flowing through it! Essentially, they are trying to take away our royalty! And in turn, they're taking away our rights to this planet! It's no mistake that they do this to our children because they're the most vulnerable.

For those of you who don't think this is a big deal. Guess again. It is. Our royal blood is why they can't take our world away from us.

If this were no big deal then why are the interferences STILL happening to me? I think I've hit on something important here....

What say you all?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

aranuk (4th March 2014), Atlas (5th March 2014), DarMar (5th March 2014), ghostrider (5th March 2014), Kano (4th March 2014), Mercedes (4th March 2014), Nasu (4th March 2014), Pilgrim (4th March 2014), Rollo (4th March 2014), Sidney (5th March 2014), Spiral of Light (4th March 2014), spiritguide (4th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Default Re: Alien Agenda - You don't know the half of it!

To be honest i dont think that blood has anything to do with our right to be in the planet,a lot of people say we choose to be here,i am not so sure about that choice myself,maybe we were put here against our will dues to our spiritual nature?I think that there is some obscure reason that is unknown to us at this moment,maybe this is really a prison planet for rebels or people who dont want to follow certain spiritual rules/guidelines,hell who knows?I dont think that anyone who really knows whats going on is willing to share that information with anyone period!That much i do know for certain,and knowing that alone bothers me to no end,i hate that feeling arrgghh...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Atlas (5th March 2014), Kalamos (5th March 2014), Lifebringer (5th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

I don't think there is only one agenda. To say there is, is like saying every European has the same agenda or every American has the same agenda. Some are good, some are bad, most I think just don't care.

By the way, Dr. Turner is a hero to me!!!

Rich

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

donk (5th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Maia , if that is really happening, I don't think et has anything to do with it! , If their agenda is to take us over ,they are pretty dumb, they have far more advance tech , so they do not need to harras anyone! just do it. you get the point?.By the other hand, the question is: TO WHOM YOU ARE A THREAD , AND IN WHAT WAY?, WHO BENEFITS WITH YOU OUT OF THE WAY ( IN THE SPREAD OF ENLIGHTMENT) AH !?
    THINK ABOUT, AND LET US KNOW...

/

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

interesting I just got my internet back , it went down for no reason for two hours , after I tried to post this = Three people knew about 911 in advance two agents and their boss , they took it to president bush and he chose to ignore it ... my source , the Plejaren ET Ptaah ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Lifebringer (5th March 2014), Peace&Love (5th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

My back-up laptop is doing the same thing now! Can't get an internet connection even though everything on both laptops are working fine.
    And to beat all, last night I got more psychic attacks by aliens. I'm very sure that the information I shared here is definitely something they don't want anyone to know. Robert Morning Sky says the same thing about how important our blood is in this video:.

This video is a part of the 3 hour long video where he talks about his Terra Papers and what the Star Elder related to his grandfather.

As for the title I chose "Alien Agenda - You don't know the half of it!", I was looking for a catchy title. I could have easily called it "Nefarious Alien Agenda". Of course, I know that not all of them have the same agenda, Oouthere.... I do know that the aliens have invaded our world covertly without firing a shot or laser beam. They're taking it away from us and we don't even know it. So, when more people realize how important their blood is in all of this, they won't have a leg to stand on because they won't have THAT blood anymore. They'll just be the enslaved food source that they've always been. Won't that be a shock?

+ Reply to Thread