+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast

Thread: Putin In 2014 And Now

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 times in 318 posts

Default Re: Secret Space war XIII: Alien Partners tell Putin, “Don’t Worry, We’ve Got Your Back”

Hello again Jackovesk - sorry to post twice in a row, but I've just had another thought! You say "Question everything". Questioning is the beginning of the process. It's not an end product in itself. There is no point in questioning everything if we never look more closely in our search for answers.

To fall into a habit of questioning everything without then embarking on a quest for answers is to spiral aimlessly down into misery, and healthy, open minded questioning becomes insular, destructive suspicion. It is an excuse for lazy thinking.

We question in our search to make sense of the world. Insistent questioning and critical thinking help us to eliminate bad answers.

There are philosophical questions that do not have answers - but the questions around the holocaust are not philosophical questions. They are earthly, material and practical and as such, have answers based on material evidence for those who chose to look.

We question.
    We examine evidence.
    We verify sources.
    We scrutinise our assumptions and preconceptions.
    We balance and substantiate proof.
    We arrive at conclusions.

Or we are merely being entertained?

You've posted this type of material before. Is this because you have a specific interest in this field? Oh no, it can't be that because you state that you haven't done any research in this area, and you would have looked into it if you were genuinely interested.

If you ask a question, that comes with responsibility - to do the work and analyse the evidence. And you have to be prepared to face the answer.

You make it clear that you suspect the MSM. Do you also suspect the "alternative media"? It would be illogical to do otherwise, if you are advocating the "question everything" approach.

You see Jackovesk, you're right. One have to question everything. EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. Not just that which is an inconvenient truth that disturbs our own world view.

We have to study the whole gamut, from The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax, Codoh and the IHR all the way through to the USHMM and Nizkor. Only then will we start to find answers to those pesky questions.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loungelizard For This Post:

Christine (12th March 2014), Hazel (9th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Default Re: Secret Space war XIII: Alien Partners tell Putin, “Don’t Worry, We’ve Got Your Back”

Quote QUESTION EVERYTHING.. (or should I??)
    Am I missing something?? I just read this discussion,, TWICE... And cannot see how anyone can discuss Russia and alleged alien contacts while opposing camps are discussing the holocaust. It seems, that if this discussion continues to degenerate into an inflammatory and series of poisonous exchanges, then the discussion will be closed. Jacko,, you seemed to have derailed your original post on the matter. (unless I am missing something.) Is there an obvious connection between Alien support of Russia,,, and the Holocaust?? If there is,, then I missed it. If there isn't,,, then can we please stay on topic?? If we can't get this show back on track, then we should close up,,, and move along.

Thanks, everyone..
    Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Billy (9th March 2014), Christine (12th March 2014), Hazel (9th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), sheme (13th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

oh dear my apologies to all, this image was attached in error and now I am unable to remove it.

===

Mod-edit - image removed - Paul.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th March 2014 at 08:52.

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 times in 115 posts

If one could go back far enough, they will find that even our Draco reptilians were controlled at one point, by another. They freed themselves of this control. Unfortunately they used this knowledge to control others, but, they took the self responsibility and broke their own chains at a long ago moment.

No other ET race came to save them.

Warring ET races happen for two main reasons. One race is looking to control another, or already has control of another.. And someone else wants that control. They do not fight to free races that are not fighting for themselves.. Which, humans are not.

Based on that alone this idea of different races working with different human governments only makes sense from a human perspective. Humans who have watched one or two or ten of their own nations throughout history who fight for other nations (illusion of) "freedom".

Violating the will of others is wrong. Simple. Attacking someone in defence of someone else, therefor, is still an approach that leads to wrong action. Standing between an attacker and their victim, and defending your self when the attacker attacks you to get to the victim is the approach that makes defending said person a right action. Support. Not retaliatory attacks.

My point: any race helping Russia fight against the US openly (using these two countries as an example only) cannot by the laws of nature free us from control. They can only fight to take control for themselves.

So IF there is truth to this.. It is not good news.
    Last edited by Shane; 9th March 2014 at 17:52. Reason: Typos
    "It's not what happens to the being, it's what the being does once it happens to them" ~ Unknown

They raised me to be a Sorcerer.. They weren't happy I became a Wizard

The smartest decision I ever made was to adopt Superman's, Clark Kent, strategy.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shane For This Post:

budicca (10th March 2014), danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), Hazel (9th March 2014), Jake (9th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), onawah (21st July 2015), Realeyes (10th March 2014), Robin (17th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #65
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Shane.... thank you so much for bringing us back to topic in such a rounded way.... that got me thinking:

your astute observations re scenarios about ET's assisting Nations delivers an angle on a dynamic that may of course not be exclusive to that of mankind.

But then, the who/what/where and how regards possible other 'Laws of Nature' regard unknown 'other(s)' are we in a position to know of/understand, never mind equate to? The findings of science about ourselves, our planet and astro physics is admitted by some to be still at a fairly primary level. When set against our common understandings of our human nature and the mechanics of our consciousness... we are not impressively far along the path of full illumination.

In our 'reality' and realms of knowing, we cannot take too much as a given, when bound in our minds by the Laws availed to us within 'the hologram'... that we are conditioned by (and is after all projected for us/by us...). By the same token, our hunger to find out is the stuff of our wonder and speculation... and what keeps our curiosity and hunger for the next moment alive.

Are the 'Laws' we understand ourselves to be Governed by... Universal throughout the Cosmos?
    Last edited by Hazel; 13th March 2014 at 22:00.

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Have you ever heard of 'Operation Mocking Bird' ? If not ... just google it .

It's the first and only reason I've ever entered this thread , the information about 'some ETs' supporting 'one nation' against 'another nation' is bogus , mockery and another subversive attempt to destabilise the mainstream and alternative information field and public opinion.

Do you really think that any advanced Space-faring civilisation who live in Peace with themselves for million of years come here to support wars ?

Do you really think that such Beings are 'dummies' interested in petty political games, in taking 'control' over the ZOO of human society ,
    whom they feel immense pity and compassion for ?

Do you really think that everyone intelligent up there is so bad as you believe them and yourself to be , does it make sense ?

No it doesn't . I am perfectly sure it doesn't . It has close to zero meaning to intervene 'at all' on this planet . Why I am saying so is because I see and experience how it works , daily, for some XX years now .

Human folks despise every complication, complexity and pattern beyond what they've been taught . Up to the highest echelons of science,
    when a thing, phenomenon or being looks 'alien' they're afraid to approach it without arms . The realisation 'the mistake is in us' and 'the mistake can be willingly removed' did not dawn to them yet .

They'll better send lab rats to make 'first contact' . Then perhaps, a chimpanzee couple .. observe , what does it do .
    They'll sit behind glass wall and watch what's going on. Pass you a glass of water, perhaps .. ( it costs $10 bottle ) .

They're the same .. all around the globe ... the 'MJ's , the hard core skeptics club, the petrified fossils of human civilisation searching for still harder fossils ,
    the painted stony faces,
    the puppet theatre .

There's no life in the Universe beyond they're puppet theatre - for if there was , beware it could damage their well groomed performance and pose a threat to the allied airspace .

Telling you this ... to all of you who ever flew on planes ... or Ships ... or whatever crafts ... high above this Planet at night .. and watched the little starry clusters of cities , and lighted highways , and mountain formations never to be seen from ground .. and the huge white clouds and gulf streams bellow ...

only a fool .. with chains on his legs and hands ... would wish to burn the place .. the isles of its poor starting civilisation... only a fool would not feel love and compassion for its inhabitants .

From my 'ET Contacts' .. and that's long ago.. I've got this stated very clearly ... we are not prepared for 'close encounter' scenario.

They watch our planet from above - when they do - and see potential war zones , fire zones that could blast and escalate to full conflict anytime,

and the FEAR such a war more than you do. I know because I fear wars , arguments, threats and violence ,
    even those little petty home arguments .. not to speak about wars . The pictures of ugliness and sadness and pathos and teared eyes , and broken arms and faces , are simply ..not for me .

If one or another of your great leaders claim a support of Allah, Jehova or Extraterrestrials in their wars , they're simply liars . And if they pay media or those media volunteer to propose such blatant lies ..
    I see nothing here . Nothing that could be fixed anymore.

Just society descending to total chaos and I'm perfectly sure YOU WILL have to sort it yourself .

Us 'ET's have been here when Peace and Understanding was 'enabled' in your 'options' . If you 'disable' those options , and go to kick each others teeth out ,
    we won't be watching it .. it's too much to ask .

Sorry to say that

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Abhaya (17th March 2014), Alekahn2 (20th March 2014), Flash (17th March 2014), greybeard (24th March 2014), Harley (13th March 2014), Hazel (14th March 2014), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th March 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (13th March 2014), sandy (14th March 2014), Selene (17th March 2014), Shikasta (14th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #67
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wow... that synopsis of yours Agape is what we could call an inglorious kick in the 'wisdom' teeth for humanity...

it kinda breezes through our myopic self-focussed idealization... positing us like some 'exquisite corpse' on a desserlet plain of reason...

our wings sticky with the jam of collective ignorance...
    we remain Earthbound / with gigantic black eyes gazing in desperation and wonder at all thats' unattainable' of which we can only dream.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kenya-north-eastern-wajir-sheepfold-ministries-drought-famine-humanitarian-relief-emergency-arid.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	25213Click image for larger version

Name:	cosmos.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	25214Click image for larger version

Name:	carl-1.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	25216
    Last edited by Hazel; 15th March 2014 at 03:13.

12. Link to Post #68
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    March 2014

Russian President Vladimir Putin seems to be walking with a prideful swagger in his step lately.
    Preston James, of Veterans Today, has a new version of this report: Secret Space War XIV: Tall White Nordics call Marduk’s Bluff ?

It's an excellent read.

Here is its conclusion:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    If information provided by current or former members of the American Secret Space War System have been accurate, it appears that President Putin has decided to stand fast against the evil Draco system that hijacked most of the world including the UK, Israel, France, Germany, NATO, and America. This is a very bold move and suggests that perhaps President Putin has some new backing from a very powerful Alien ET force, the Tall White Nordics who are also believed to be in contact with a new upcoming group deep inside the American Military and and Intel.

It is also believed that there is a very deep split within the Secret Shadow Government (SSG). The “Circle of Twelve” bloodthirsty “Denver Group” that currently controls the IZCS, the WZs and their Cutouts (AIPAC, DHS and its TSA, B’nai B’brith, the ADL and the SPLC and the like), and even the American zionist Federal Reserve Bank has been basically untouchable until fully exposed by prominent federal Whistle-blower Stew Webb. It is now being chipped away at from all sides and is in notable decline. It’s main Cutout the Bush Crime Cabal is losing power fast and is in deep decline and has been splitting from zio control lately fro some unknown reason. Some believe that this notable decline in the SSG, the Circle of Twelve, and the Bush Crime Cabal is largely due to a new secret alliance with this new up and coming group on American Military and Intel and the Tall White Nordics like President Putin has entered into.

It is also believed that Chinese leaders have entered into a new alliance with a certain Alien ET group which has an underwater base on the floor of the Pacific Ocean somewhere off the California Coast. It is not yet been leaked which particular group this is but so far it appears that it apparently has nothing to do with Marduk or the Dracos.(8)

Only time will tell where this is all going, but it appears that a major world conflict is brewing between those nation-states controlled by the Dracos and their zionist Cutouts and those nation-states no longer under their evil grip. It is difficult to get a good handle on all this due to the extreme compartmenting and so-called national security aspects. About the best we can do for now is speculate using the various leaks from inside the Secret Space War System that have occurred.(9) I would certainly like it if none of the claims about Alien ETs were true, however there is a large body on overwhelming evidence from very reliable, credible retired Military and Intel sources which suggests otherwise.

One thing is for certain. All State-based Secrecy including Crytographics is ending and the process is well underway, thanks to the advent of inter-dimensional/multi-dimensional new zero-point or near zero point quantum computers. All physics texts will have to be completely rewritten because they are currently wrong, very wrong about many things.

And if the University and college Systems are to survive at all, every bit of their deep zio/Draconian censorship and suppression of the real truth about the world’s hidden history will have to be openly disclosed and discussed in the open. No more situations like the illegal and extreme abuse of Dr. Kevin Barrett just because of his beliefs that he never taught in the classroom. All this censorship and suppression of real truth in the Universities will stop as all state secrets are exposed.

Then perhaps you will see real discussions about the true state of politics, history and economies determined by Babylonian Money-Magick instead of all the cover stories and blatant lies and mind-kontrol and obtuse cultural programming of the naive, suggestible students.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Agape (17th March 2014), eaglespirit (17th March 2014), Gardener (21st March 2014), Hervé (17th March 2014), jackovesk (18th March 2014), Jake (17th March 2014), Selene (17th March 2014), Shikasta (17th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question From Putin: As Crimea as Kosovo, West re-writing its own rule book

FULL SPEECH

Published on Mar 18, 2014

15. Link to Post #70
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: From Putin: As Crimea as Kosovo, West re-writing its own rule book

Interesting analysis by former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Dr. Craig Paul Roberts.

link

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
    Paul Craig Roberts

Washington’s plan to seize Ukraine and to evict Russia from its Black Sea naval base has come amiss. But to turn around Lenin’s quote, “two steps forward, one step back.”

Do you remember all the tough talk coming from John Kerry, the White House Fool, Hilary Clinton, and the lickspittle Merkel about the harsh sanctions that would “badly damage” the Russian economy unless Russia prevented the referendum vote in Crimea? Well, it was all bull****, more hot air from the White House sock puppet and the lickspittle German chancellor who is a disgrace to the German nation. As the Russians kept telling John Kerry, sanctions on Russia would destroy Europe and do little damage to Russia.

I wish the Russians had kept this to themselves. I was looking forward to the Washington morons destroying NATO by closing down the European economy.

Of course, after pretending that they were macho tough guys, something that Washington’s presstitute media could hype as sanctions had to be imposed, so Washington came up with sanctions, not on Russia, but on eleven individuals: the deposed Ukrainian president, an advisor to the deposed president, 2 Crimean officials, and 7 Russians.

The choice of the officials is an utter mystery. The seven Russians are a Putin aid, a Putin adviser, four members of the Russian parliament (Duma) and a deputy prime minister. What any of these people had to do with the referendum in Crimea, no one knows.

Moreover, the sanctions only apply to foreign bank accounts that these 11 individuals might have outside Russia. Most likely, that means only the deposed Ukrainian president, if we are to believe all the propaganda about him. Other reports say that the sanctions are only for the next six months.

If the Washington and EU criminals steal any money from these persons, the Russian central bank can replenish their stolen accounts.

The people who decided that Crimea would disassociate from Ukraine and return to Russia were the people themselves. Under the wording of Obama’s stupid sanctions, his sanctions should apply to the Crimean people who voted to disassociate from the US stooge government in Kiev.

Additionally, Obama’s sanctions apply to himself and to his regime and to its NATO puppets as it was the West that overthrew the elected government of Ukraine, not Russia or Crimea. The Americans, of course, never apply law to themselves.

In other words, the sanctions are totally meaningless. Yet, the White House Fool declared: “If Russia continues to interfere in Ukraine, we stand ready to impose further sanctions.”

Obama’s hypocrisy makes a person want to puke. It is the White House Fool who is interfering in Ukraine. It was Washington that financed and organized the overthrow of the elected Ukraine government, using well organized and well armed neo-nazis to intimidate the unarmed police and ruling party, thus clearing the way for Washington to set up an unelected government of its well-paid stooges.

What the incompetent White House Fool overlooked is that southern and eastern Ukraine are Russian, not Ukrainian, so the fool’s coup has caused Crimea to depart and is causing widespread protests in eastern Ukraine against Washington’s stooge unelected government in Kiev. Washington’s stooge Kiev government has appointed unelected Ukrainian multibillionaire oligarchs, who have their own private security forces, as mayors of the Russian cities to put down the protests. If the oligarchs use violence against the Russian people, the likely result will be that the Russian Army will take control of eastern Ukraine, which in every essential way is Russian.

If eastern Ukraine returns to Russia, Washington will be left with the ultra-nationalists of western Ukraine, people who fought for Hitler during World War 2. The EU doesn’t want ultra-nationalists as the EU is busy stamping out nationalism and the sovereignty of European countries. Nevertheless, Washington will have gained a strategic advantage over Moscow, as Washington can place anti-ballistic missile and other military bases on western Ukraine’s border with Russia, thus completing Washington’s encirclement of Russia with hostile military and missile bases.

Russia will neutralize the US bases by targeting them with Iskander missiles, which cannot be intercepted by ABMs.

All that the White House Fool will have achieved is to further make clear to Russia, and to China, that Washington has both on its target list, because both are in the way of Washington’s world hegemony.

One can only wonder why Putin doesn’t preempt the coming US military attack on Russia by destroying NATO economically without firing a shot. All Putin needs to do is to cut Europe off from energy. It would take Washington three years to create the capability to deliver US natural gas, achieved by fracking’s destruction of US water supplies, to Europe. By that time NATO governments would likely have been overthrown by mass unemployment and economic suffering. Putin could also seize all foreign assets in Russia and rapidly complete the arrangements with China, India, Brazil, and South Africa to abandon the use of the US dollar in international settlements.

The US dollar as world reserve currency is the source of American imperialism. The five countries that comprise the BRICS have half of the world’s population. They can conduct their economic affairs without the dollar.

The world needs to understand that the neoconservative US government is the Third Reich on steroids. It is a malevolent force with no sense of justice or respect for truth, law, or human life. Just ask the residents of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Palestine, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Lebanon, Honduras, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran. Even the deluded western Ukrainians will soon catch on.

Obama himself declared that the US is “the exceptional nation.” This is the neoconservatives version of Hitler’s declaration that the German nation was exceptional and, therefore, above all others. The only difference between Washington and National Socialist Germany is that Washington has a far more powerful police state and nuclear weapons.

The hubris and arrogance that arises from Washington’s belief that it is the government of the “indispensable and exceptional nation” means Washington has no respect for any other country, nor for law whether its own or international. Washington can invade countries without cause, a war crime. Washington can kidnap and torture people, a crime under US and International law. Washington can ignore the self-determination of peoples, such as Crimeans. Who are mere Crimeans to vote on their own future without Washington’s consent, without Washington determining the outcome? Washington declares the Crimean people’s self-determination “illegitimate and illegal,” and refuses to recognize self-determination, while pretending to be the home of “freedom and democracy.”

No government in human history can come close to the hypocrisy and malevolence of Washington. Armed with nuclear weapons and a military doctrine of pre-emptive nuclear first strike, Washington alone stands as the threat to life on earth.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 19th March 2014 at 03:46.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Calz (19th March 2014), Cara (19th March 2014), Frederick Jackson (19th March 2014), giovonni (19th March 2014), sandy (19th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (19th March 2014), Watching from Cyprus (19th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

It is ok for Kosovo, Venice, et al, but when its in the USA and Co.'s interests...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Western Democracy.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	318.4 KB
ID:	25304
    W.C.
    The Lion strode through the halls of Hell;
    Across his path grim shadows fell
    Of many a mowing, nameless shape—
    Monsters with dripping jaws agape.
    The darkness shuddered with scream and yell
    When the Lion stalked through the halls of Hell.

OLD BALLAD

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to W.C. For This Post:

Calz (19th March 2014), Frederick Jackson (19th March 2014), giovonni (19th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #72
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What is that stench wafting across the Potomac? Hmm, it's not the Blue Plains sewerage treatment plant, it's coming from a little to the north, from downtown DC it seems. Oh, my goodness, it is coming directly from Pennsylvania Avenue. But just what is that smell? Oh, I should have recognized it! It is just good old fashioned HYPOCRISY! Remember Washington's position on Kosovo? Was it to respect Serbian territorial integrity? Nope. We argued strongly for self determination for Kosovo and we bombed the **** out of Serbia to warrant it (not that the Serbs didn't deserve it for all their ethnic cleansing). Yep, we really stuck it to Russia by doing this (come on now, you have got to know that Serbia is a fraternal Slav nation and a coreligionist with Russia). Yeah, stick it to Russia! OK now let's fast forward a few years. How about self determination for Crimea? Nope. Absolutely not. We must respect the territorial integrity of Ukraine! You know, Ukraine, that former Republic of the Soviet Union that just had a coup d'etat by neo nazi thugs who illegally changed the constitution of Ukraine, threaten ethnic cleansing, shout death to the enemies of Ukraine, and swear to outlaw the Russian language, yes that Ukraine). Hmm, Mr. Obama, so what is good for the goose may not be good for the gander, eh? You are a joke, Mr. President. A dangerous joke. What do you want, WWIII? Not enough the Soviet Union is broken up and NATO is pushed to it's former borders, that it is surrounded by a highly provocative NATO missile shield? What are you gaming for Mr Obama? I mean WHAT ARE YOUR MASTERS GAMING FOR? At least in Russia, we know who is wielding power. We really do not know who is behind Western policy-making now. So, listen to Mr. Putin, Mr. President, you Manchurian candidate! At least he is his own man! You had me fooled for a while, Mr. President, for you seemed such a breath of fresh air after the Bush-baby, but ah ha stupid me, you both have the same masters and your essential policies are the same. (Thanks to the idiot right the populace is totally confused, thinking that if the right hates him so much he really must be doing something different from the Republicans. Ha, ha, all the way to the bank!)
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 19th March 2014 at 07:53. Reason: grammar

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (19th March 2014), Cara (19th March 2014), giovonni (19th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: From Putin: As Crimea as Kosovo, West re-writing its own rule book

hmm ...

Please don't hold back Mr Frederick Jackson ...

Though what i find most interesting is what you apparently know about the infamous odors lurking from the Blue Plains Waste Treatment Plant ... Me myself being a native Washingtonian ... i take it you have lived in the DC metro area at some point or another ...

And i will say again ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Still can't comprehend how anyone on this forum could take any side in this East/West coup ...

But i do recognize (sense) a lot of anti American (U.S.) sentiment amongst a few traffickers here on this forum.

Carry On !

22. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Brakeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Dracos?

"Draco" is Latin for dragon.

It's also a serpent-shaped constellation.

Of course, a being from a planet in the Draco Constellation would surely have to be a dragon, too.

I had to Google this.

Apparently, some people think just that.

So, we have a cabal of Draco Dragons from the Draco Constellation who came all this way to play schoolyard with political figureheads.

The Universe must be slightly more boring than I perviously imagined.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Brakeman For This Post:

pathaka (21st March 2014)

24. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I myself have never studied the real 'Truth' about the Holocaust, and like many after the constant abuse of "Trust" from the MSM, I do not see anything wrong with exploring any alternative Theories...

I posted this 'Thread' just before sleep-time and was going to watch the 'The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax' when I awoke this morning. So I am just as curious as to what's in the clip as I'm sure many others are...
    If you are, as you profess, ignorant of the topic (and I agree, you seem to be), you should probably refrain from posting incendiary propaganda. It's disingenous to say you're only concerned about the truth, and to admit in the same breath that you haven't bothered to spend any time researching the issue you're commenting on, or even to watch the video you posted.

If you can't be bothered to watch the racist propaganda you post, don't ask others to endure it.

25. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default The Numbers Vladimir Putin Does Not Want You To See

I believe this is one of the more accurate articles I have read about the Russian people and about some of the challenges that Putin is facing. It gives a fairly accurate description of what is happening to the Russian demographics. It makes you wonder if the Ukraine and the Crimea takeover is nothing more than an elaborate distraction to the real problems in Russia. While Putin's approval rating is soaring at home, not all is well.

Russians prefer alternative reality.

by Maureen Orth: Source

In the days since Vladimir Putin annexed Crimea, the Russian people are once again feeling good about their country. A robust 63 percent of them say they consider Russia a “great power,” according to a survey released this week by the Levada Center, a respected Russian polling firm. The survey also found that Putin’s approval rating is now at 80 percent, a 17-point rebound from his all-time low, just one year ago.

In 2000, when Putin had just been elected the first time, I wrote a profile of him for this magazine. The reality I discovered in the numbers then was shocking. They represented the greatest challenge Putin faced: the dire demographics of Russia.

I found that two out of three Russian men who died, died drunk. The country’s death rate far exceeded its birth rate: in 2000, life expectancy for men was only 58, and for women 71. The syphilis rate among girls 10 to 14—a statistical category that boggles the mind—had gone up 40 times the previous decade, and only 30 percent of boys between the ages of 15 and 17 were considered healthy. Cheap heroin from Afghanistan was rolling in, and an H.I.V. epidemic spread by dirty needles was taking hold. Predictions then were that Russia, with a population of 146 million, could become a nation of fewer than 100 million people by 2025, and hardly a superpower: The country was aging and the birth rate was plummeting. Putin himself in his first State of the Nation address in July 2000 warned the Russian people, “We are in danger of becoming a senile nation.” When Putin annexed Crimea, I only half facetiously wondered whether this was his way of tackling the population deficit.

But overall I assumed there had to have been a nice bounce since 2000. After all, Russia was now considered a BRIC, a major emerging economy. Moscow had gained in population by 1.5 million. Like everyone else, I had read the endless style-section stories about rich Russian “It girl” art collectors and the billionaire Russian oligarchs cavorting in St. Tropez. Russia won the most medals—33—in the recent Winter Olympics, held on its home soil in Sochi.

But when I started calling specialists in Russian demography, I learned otherwise. “Demographic decline is the clearest way to see longtime decline in Russian power,” Nicholas Eberstadt, the author of Russia’s Peacetime Demographic Crisis: Dimensions, Causes, Implications, told me. He put Crimea in a whole new context: “Putin has to take more risky behavior to counterbalance this decline in power.”

I decided to revisit Russia’s numbers. They do not make a pretty picture.

Despite a recent slight uptick in births versus deaths, life expectancy now stands at 64 for males and 76 for women (137th and 100th in the world, respectively). According to the U.N.’s World Health Organization, the life expectancy for a 15-year-old boy in Haiti is three years higher than for a Russian boy the same age. A drop in fertility by 50 percent between 1987 and 1999 has resulted in a reduced number of women now at childbearing age, which is beginning to affect the country in a major way: Two thirds of all births in Russia take place among women between the ages of 20 and 29, and this population will decline from 13 million currently to 7 or 8 million in the coming years.

According to Murray Feshbach, a Georgetown professor emeritus and the dean of Russian demography in the United States, Russia’s working-age population is also declining by a million people a year, a faster rate than the decline of the overall population, which in 2013 stood at around 143 million, 3 million less than when Putin took office. Moreover, only 30 percent of Russian babies born are born healthy. Eberstadt told me that many unhealthy Russian babies are “discarded” —sent to government institutions where they often develop cognitive difficulties. Unhealthy children grow up to be unhealthy adults: half of the conscripted Russian army has to be put in limited service because of poor health.

Twenty-five percent of Russian men still die before the age of 55, many from alcoholism and the violent deaths, plus other diseases it fosters. A protégé of Feshbach’s, Mark Lawrence Schrad, has recently published a book called Vodka Politics, which analyzes how vodka has been used throughout Russian history, from tsars to dictators, as a means of social control. Cheap vodka and cigarettes were among the first free-market products available after Communism. When a partial government crackdown regulating sales of alcohol in 2009 occurred and vodka’s price went up, some hard-core alcoholics simply switched to perfume or antifreeze. The government also jacked up prices on beer, often imported or owned by foreigners, and further drove the population to harder stuff. Schrad, a political scientist at Villanova, has also written that 77 percent of kids between the ages of 15 and 17 drink vodka regularly; in rural areas, the percentage can be as high as 90.

Russia, meanwhile, has more heroin addicts than any other country. To become truly grossed out, one only has to go to the Web to see the damage of krokodil, a homemade opiate that heroin addicts in Russia shoot that rots their skin and organs from within. A thriving needle culture inevitably means H.I.V., and between 2000 and 2012 the number of new cases of H.I.V. increased six fold. Many of those infected also suffer from tuberculosis. Russia is second only to India (with 1.3 billion people) in the number of cases of M.D.R. (multidrug-resistant) tuberculosis

When it comes to the environment, I found that 50 percent of Russia’s water is not potable. Air pollution continues to be an extremely serious issue, suggesting that a solution proposed during the late-Soviet period continues to hold sway. Back then, a Russian health minister advised the country to “breathe less” in order to live longer.

This is the kind of desperation that Vladimir Putin is distracting the Russian people from. During the 2000 campaign he flew to the scene of the uprising in Chechnya and promised to “ice them while they’re ****ting in the outhouse.” Doing the math today, you can see that Russia remains frozen in time—and its leaders free to hallucinate.

26. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Alpha (2nd April 2014), Bassplayer1 (2nd April 2014), Bob (7th April 2014), Camilo (6th April 2014), carryattune (2nd April 2014), christian (2nd April 2014), Craig (3rd April 2014), Ecnal61 (4th April 2014), Elixir (2nd April 2014), Eram (5th April 2014), Fellow Aspirant (3rd April 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), korgh (2nd April 2014), NancyV (2nd April 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), Realeyes (2nd April 2014), Reinhard (2nd April 2014), Robin (2nd April 2014), Roisin (5th April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2014), Snowflower (3rd April 2014), TargeT (2nd April 2014), ulli (7th April 2014), Watching from Cyprus (3rd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

27. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Re: The Numbers Vladimir Putin Does Not Want You To See

This is a very good article. I see many people starting to lean on Putin to suppress the United States/European Union and their New World Order, which I find quite troubling. Yes, it is good that there are nations who are fighting the NWO, however, we must understand that these same nations have their own agendas. Putin has his own agenda for humanity, and it will simply be another version of the NWO. Either way you look at it, any nations involved in this game seek to establish their own reign...whatever that may be.

Humanity needs to stop relying on politicians in suits and ties to guide its destiny. It doesn't matter who is in power...the outcome will always be the same. Humanity as a whole needs to decide how to run society...not a few people. Putin is playing a smart game here and is heavily involved with establishing good public relations...but underneath does lie another controlling agenda.

It will be up to the peoples of every nation to come together and decide their fate...not leaders.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

28. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

aranuk (2nd April 2014), Bassplayer1 (2nd April 2014), carryattune (2nd April 2014), christian (2nd April 2014), Elixir (2nd April 2014), Eram (5th April 2014), Gekko (18th July 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), korgh (2nd April 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), Peace&Love (3rd April 2014), Realeyes (2nd April 2014), Reinhard (2nd April 2014), rgray222 (2nd April 2014), Roisin (5th April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2014), Sidney (7th April 2014), TargeT (2nd April 2014), ulli (7th April 2014), Watching from Cyprus (3rd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

29. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)

It will be up to the peoples of every nation to come together and decide their fate...not leaders.
    I have always believed that we are the True Powers That Be! Nothing will change until people start to accept that fact. You can't solve a problem until you admit you have a problem. It can only change when enough people understand that leaders are in place to serve mankind and not benefit from mankind.

There will be a trigger to wake people up, it could be a catastrophic earth event or a financial collapse of some kind but it will happen. Until then people are way too eager to accept the status quo.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd April 2014), carryattune (2nd April 2014), christian (2nd April 2014), DeDukshyn (3rd April 2014), Eram (5th April 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), Realeyes (2nd April 2014), Robin (2nd April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2014), ulli (7th April 2014), Unicorn (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014), Wizard Of Ozark (7th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The reality of desertification, alcohol and drug abuse in Russia has been shown many times on RT. (Paid by the Russian Federation) If Putin doesn't want 'us' to see it, he must be taking politics lessons from Obama.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pweeky For This Post:

Eram (5th April 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), rgray222 (3rd April 2014), Sabrina (3rd April 2014), ulli (7th April 2014), Wind (3rd April 2014)

33. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

I only read the first few paragraphs of your post here rgray ... but immediately one thing came to mind, Russia is at war. It shows in the numbers. Look at USA as well ... despite the richest, one of the sickest and most self delusioned mass of people in the world and the average age expectancy is currently dropping (sorry all my southern friends .. but I state facts, not opinions - I still love y'all!).

Are they at war with each other? or against the same "enemy"? Note that the new war is not fought with violence, but with "information", food, distractions, drugs, alcohol, STDs and "healthcare", and the enemy is the masses and the goal is weakened and depopulated masses, too distracted by life issues, "entertainment", alcohol, etc, to contemplate the important and revealing things in life, to realize what is actually happening in the bigger picture. Both politically / physically and spiritually.

We all have the same problems ....

Just a thought to humour for a moment to see how it "feels"
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd April 2014 at 02:22. Reason: edited for splelling and clarity / detail.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Craig (3rd April 2014), Eram (5th April 2014), mosquito (3rd April 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), rgray222 (3rd April 2014), Sabrina (3rd April 2014), Wind (3rd April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast