+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr J. Chiappalone: The Great Awakening...UFOs & the End of the Ages...

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Dr J. Chiappalone: The Great Awakening...UFOs & the End of the Ages...

PART 1 of 4

So much information, where to put it all..?

Ok, here goes...

Many of you have been wondering what exactly is the (((KNOWING)))...

Well Dr. J. Chiappalone fills in some of the Blanks & Answers those (Nagging) Questions that Humanity has been Crying out hoping...

Quote Someday someone would help open the "Floodgates' onto what most already innately (((KNOW))) so they could again 'Open their Minds' and Remember (Knowledge) that was meant to be non-existent & lost forever...

Joseph Chiappalone: UFOs and the End of the Ages

DateSaturday, March 1, 2014 at 5:53PM

OffPlanet Radio LIVE - Randy Maugans with Joseph A. Chiappalone

http://www.jchiappalone.com/

Quote Joseph Chiappalone is medical doctor (GP) located in Australia, who says he was relayed critical insights and information while aboard an extra-dimensional craft in 1985. He says that the Universe (the physical creation) was an experiment gone wrong; that it is scheduled for "correction" (i.e.-termination), and that ((True Conscious beings are being prepared for the inevitable return back to cosmic balance with Source)). On this interview he explains his long-held expectations, and the cosmology that actually underpins true consciousness.

Joseph Chiappalone: UFOs and the End of the Ages (Complete 2hr 07m)

http://offplanetradio.com/podcast/jo...-the-ages.html

PS - I have only listened to the 1st 40mins of the interview so far...

...and What sparked my interest was what he was told about the (((KNOWING)))

I only touched on this the other Day on another 'Thread' and the (Connections & Synchronicities) were absolutely Mind-Blowing to such an extent, I thought I'd share it with you...

From what I understand to date is...

We need to (Prepare Ourselves) for one hell of a Ride...

Quote Listen to what you want to Hear & Learn what you need to (((KNOW)))...
    ENJOY...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th March 2014 at 15:28.

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr J. Chiappalone: The Great Awakening...UFOs & the End of the Ages...

PART 2...

The Great Awakening

Awakening to what exactly?

Part One

In this series, I want to discuss the subject of whether an Awakening en masse is really happening and, if some sort of an Awakening is happening, I want to examine what the nature of that awakening is and whether there are more appropriate types of awakening.

There may be more than one ‘awakening’ as we shall see, for it means different things to different people, again demonstrated by what some believe and others hope for.

Initially, this essay may appear more philosophical and metaphysical than practical, but that is not necessarily so, as you shall see as you read on. There are very practical realizations we now need to make as we progress, hopefully, to a fulfilling awakening while the Earth and its failures rush headlong into an all-consuming, soul-destroying Endtime.

As people all around the world are becoming more and more agitated, and as more and more questions are being asked about the Status Quo of the Planet, we need to ask this of ourselves:

Are people really breaking the mental constraints by which they have been harnessed for so long by false knowledge and, while attaining a new valid realization of something spectacular, commencing on a Path to Enlightenment and Self-realization?

Or is it just a case of more and more becoming dissatisfied with their lot in life as conditions for physical existence deteriorate from factors they cannot completely identify, understand and/or control?

In other words, is the Awakening, that some are talking about, a true spiritual awakening with valid answers at the end of the tunnel? Or is it a pseudo-awakening of the masses that will again be herded from one false paradigm, which up until now has been an apparently working one, into another false paradigm that suits the leaders whom, in metaphysical terms, I have called Archons?

People are beginning to awaken to the True Reality of life on Earth, or are they? At this stage, I don’t think so, not the majority anyway.

Into the common culture are entering, from many directions, the thoughts that the quality of life is not as it should be. Specifically, you will see short essays in alternate magazines and clips on YouTube decreeing the deteriorating conditions.

But they all end in the same way, with the same catch-cry:

‘Things are bad and getting worse.’ And they give these examples:

· The sky and its pollution by Chemtrails;

· The pollution of soil and water;

· The overcrowding by insects, animals, humans;

· The GM foodstuffs causing diseases and stress that kills;

· The financial collapses we have had, and the prospect of more;

· The increasing poverty in wealthy nations;

· The control of medications by profiteers;

· The dangers of vaccines;

· The manipulation of the weather by HAARP, Chemtrails, microwave technology, etc.

· The Illicit Wars for profit for the few’, etc., etc.

· The deteriorating quality of life even while our physical bodies are alive for longer;

· Inexplicable Mental fragmentation, leading to dementia and spontaneous, pathological rage, conditions I have labelled Terminal Madness of the Endtime.
    And so such articles and videos on YouTube go on, with more and more scaremongering without the slightest idea of what is going on, how or why these things are occurring, and what the endpoint of it all is going to be.

And what is their conclusion? Almost to a man, or woman, they end with this banal cliché: ‘We have to wake up and make things better if Humanity is to survive!’

They urge us all to be like King Canute and engage in futile attempts against this inexorable tide of change without specifying what to do, how to do it, why we should do it and without any understanding of the factors involved and of what is really going on..

Their thrust is for physical survival inspite of evidence that makes some people realize that the physical will not survive.

At the same time, a minority in the New age Movements, ignoring the destructive presence of Evil, and its effects in our lives, are attempting to create a wished-for Fairy-tale in which all will be well as we, in all our war-mongering, dishonesty and exploitative, murderous ways, become Divine and the moribund, fatally polluted Earth jumping an octave in the ‘Harmony of the Spheres’ and becoming a Paradise again. Ignoring the facts, it is obvious that they are simply deluded and will not face the Reality confronting us, as we shall see.

But, to truly awaken, we have to know the following:
    Quote · What this Terminal tide of change is,

· What its purpose is,

· How is it really manifesting,

· On what levels of existence and of our being it is manifesting,

· Who is sponsoring it,

· What its outcome will be, and

· How we, the earth, the animals and all of Creations of which we are aware at present, will fare, not only in the process but also in the wash-up.
    Answers to those queries will give us a Real Awakening.

What the above articles in magazines and YouTube say to me is this: ‘We, the mushrooms, spiritually blinded by numerous factors, have partial vision of deteriorating conditions.

‘But we have no idea of what is really going on and we have no insight into what is happening to any of us, why it is happening and what the valid solution to these problems is going to be.’

Those are the answers I wish to supply in these short essays.

As we progress, there will be points of maximal importance that will be milestone and landmarks for a True Awakening. I will highlight them.

If any of you want to accuse me of arrogance in thinking I have valid answers from what I just wrote, when others appear to be floundering in incompleteness, I will simply remind you of my Motto and have these words for you: ‘Get lost. No one needs your idiocy. You are not reading to learn or to find the stimuli to awaken. By wanting to argue, you just want to waste time. Being thus, you are already a loser!’

If you truly want to know what I think, read on.

Although the general thrust is that of a mass awakening, you would be very surprised to know how few, in fact, are really in the awakening mode to the True Greater Reality at present.

Most are not in the enlightenment stages but rather, they are in a dissatisfied, rebellious mode, and that is also because of deteriorating conditions. They are not spiritually awakening at all. They are escaping from the mental harnesses that once held them tightly as obedient robots. There are reasons for that but as yet, they have no idea of those reasons.

As we go along we need to know what I mean by Robots, Archons, and other classifications such as Theomorphs and Demons, and what my understanding of enlightenment is.

We also need to understand how the mechanisms of harnessing emotions, and minds, occurs and why those mechanisms are breaking down.

Some people in society are beginning to go beyond what the Media tells them. They are starting to realize that most of the Media serves special interest groups whose function is to fool the masses and use them as cannon fodder when it suits the special interest groups and also use them as tax-paying, milking cows most of the time.

Without doubt, some people are starting to see the following points. I will expand on them a little in the hope that they will trigger further awakening in readers:

· The Horror of Wars. Many are actually questioning whether these iniquitous wars are really necessary for their survival and freedoms as say the (lying) leaders (archons).

Some thinking people are suspecting, as we see with the investigations being carried concerning 9/11, that the leaders may not have told the absolute truth about certain thing. And the more they examine facts, they more they are coming to the conclusion that the leaders have lied about almost everything! Thus, they want to know why that is so. That is how the Awakening will commence in some.

The crack in the dyke is now obvious. There is no stopping the cascade.

Even from a prosaic perspective, people are waking up to the fact that there is a limit to what personal satisfaction one can gain, no matter how callous, from the murder of men, women and children, always marked as collateral damage, in countries invaded in order to, as the Archon’s mendaciously say, protect one’s own safety back at home, which has never been truly threatened.

When the citizens see themselves growing poorer by the day; when they see their liberties restricted, and the standard of living disappearing, of course they will question the value to them of these murderous, never-ending wars that they are funding with their taxes. They see no positive outcome in their lives, no matter what the leaders try to say. Enough is enough!

The reality is that the Wars are to steal resources from those other countries and to release energy. The latter point is Metaphysical and I shall discuss it in detail later.

Again I repeat, citizens pay for such wars with their money and the lives of their children, grand-children, spouses, etc., but they never see a penny in profits. What they see are gloomy parades and monuments enumerating their dead and an accelerated rush to identify the next illusionary enemy that requires murdering.

What good does that do anyone, especially now that the doubt has been seeded in the minds of the Common Denominators (the tax-paying milking cows) that ‘Hey, perhaps the wars were not necessary in the first place’?

Thus, in essence, people caught up in these iniquities become morally and financially poorer.

No one gains from Evil but evil Ones. And such ill-gotten gains are very temporary and self-destructive as we shall all see soon enough!

Now we have looming the conflict with Iran that the Archons of the USA, spurred on by Israel, seem unable to defuse. See the article I posted below.

The reason why they seem Hell-bent on destroying Iran and themselves is all within the reason for an awakening to the mechanism affecting those bellicose minds. And to fully awaken we must understand and accept the inevitability of such dooming behaviour.

We are awakening to the Process of Demonic Self-destruction. The Archons-Demons-Beasts of an Evil Essence (the Sons and Daughters of the murderous Jehovah, the Hypocrites and Fornicators) are programmed to destroy themselves and all their evil progeny and illicit apparatus which includes the Physical Universe. If you want to argue with that, forget it. There is no arguing the point.

In this context Fornicators means the evil ones who enter the Cardboard Box of others with the explicit desire to steal/drain the energy of the ones invaded in order to power themselves up, even if it means the spiritual death of the ones invaded. More often than not, that leads to Demonic Possession before spiritual death. I shall expand on this topic in due course.

Of course if any of you want to know these topics in detail, you can read my books and not have to wait for my less detailed essays.

Returning to Wars and their sequelae, unfortunately, as most of us know, the wounded are not even properly cared for once they return. And they return in bad physical and mental states for many reasons, the death of innocents being not the least.

That mental anguish leads to madness, to Terminal Madness of the Endtime, a term I shall use again and again. And the immediate families are forced to share the anguish of their sorry state. It is not just he neglected combatants who suffer, but all around them and society in general. Thus, the whole nation is poorer for the evil experiences. No good can come from evil, for Evil begets Evil!

Read of the suicides by Veterans:

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/...mpnews&spon=17

What good is the flag-waving now under those circumstances? Will it feed their children, heal their wounds, cure their minds, and stop the nightmares? It hasn’t so far. It is only getting worse. Now we have a glimpse into one of the esoteric reasons for the moral decay we see all around us.

There is just so much ill-gotten National Hubris that can be accommodated in a normal mind by one’s armies causing never-ending pain, suffering and destruction to both the alleged enemy and to their own population, especially when the home population is forced to accept more and more irrational restrictions as reward for the ‘freedoms’ the leaders claim they are winning by destroying others! Are you starting to see the enormity of the hypocrisy and lies?

Some of the populace is starting to think about such things and asking ‘What the hell is going on?’ And this is the start of their awakening on the mundane level.

From such considerations, we must expand the awareness to beyond the physical for unless one clearly understands the process we are caught in, which seems to indicate death to most of the planet from an out-of-control Nuclear War that is likely to ensure, Terminal Madness looms.

Can you not see that it will be inevitable that, if Iran is struck, China and Russia, who have signalled many times their willingness to defend Iran, will jump into the fray?

The British and Australian lapdogs are there to bark at heels as commanded by their Masters. And to display their moral ineptitude, do you think India, Pakistan, North Korea, France, and so on, will stand back and whistle Dixie? Not on your Nellie. They will be programmed to self-exterminate, as the others are for all nations are under the control of the Archons-Demons-Beasts. It will be on for young and old. There will not be time to count the dead. And indeed, the living will envy the dead, such will be the extent of their suffering.

According to the National Academy of Science, 24% of children in the USA are living in poverty. Now can you begin to see the reason for suicides in the young? BTW, suicides now account for more deaths than Motor Vehicle Accidents. Would that be so, if the USA was triumphant and prosperous from its wars?

‘No’, is the answer. The illicit wars are ensuing social and mental fragmentation, moral decay, emotional disintegration and most important of all, SPIRITUAL DEATH.

Think of these things when the data of how much the Archons-Demons-Beasts having stolen from the American people. If the data of the very first audit of the Federal Reserve is to believed (the Ron Paul, Alan Grayson Amendment to the Dodd-Frank bill), the Federal Reserve alone has stolen some 15 TRILLION dollars in the 3 years (2007-10) alone as the middle class has been sent plummeting into Financial Hell! The money was secretly given to USA and European banks which are now owned by who? The American Archons no less, not the American People whose money was used! Do the American People who were fleeced know about these illegal bailouts that make the Archons-Demons-Beasts a lot, lot richer while they, the people, are ejected into poverty and misery? They do not know. This is another reason to awaken.

But, fear not, the demonic self-destruction is coming to a head, very, very quickly. Today, even as I write this, the Archon Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, an anti-Semitic Zionist, is attempting to embarrass another Archon, US President Barak Obama, his cohorts and minions, into fierce fatal War against Iran, as he gives Nazi salutes at the United Nations.

Desperate are they to fall headlong into the Programming that will see their Doom!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...rs_653149.html

If you truly understand the total implications of this Process for the Elimination of Evil you will rejoice, inspite of thoughts that our Cardboard Box may need to suffer a little temporarily.

Those with no understanding are those with no Light within, and they are, more likely than not, progeny of Darkness and they will also go the way of the Beasts.

Apart from the Wars which are always a manifestation of the presence of Evil, the INJUSTICES metered out to just about everyone regardless of race, colour, religion and nationality are becoming obvious all over the globe. Do you really think that is coincidence?

If US citizens want to argue this point, while they bask in the glory of America’s colourful Autumn (Fall), they should think again of the destructive nature of the recent Financial Fiascos and the erosion of their Freedoms, something some of them thought could never happen.

The UNREASONABLENESS OF LIFE for the majority is becoming obvious as Archons not only exploit us at every phase of our lives, but also appear to be planning the physical exterminations of the majority, by culling, so they can have more for themselves of what they want from the planet.

On this point, I have mentioned the functioning of the Eugenics Program many times before. Note who began it last century in Germany, who funded it (Zionists who were of the same essence as the Nazis) and who is now sponsoring it all over the world (Zionists).

They are the Archons-Demons-Beasts. You had better start thinking in those terms. These people are not Class 4 Human Consciousness in Human Cardboard Boxes. They are of a higher EVIL class - Class 5 of the Demonic Creation. See my books for details.

We are trapped by financial regulations, building regulations, passports, restrictions into parks and wildlife areas, government departments, etc. We are already labelled and herded as cattle as we were from the beginning of this illicit Empire when Jehovah elicited his ‘Chosen’.

The EVILS as planned by the Ruling Class which now the common man and woman are beginning to see, , are becoming more and more obvious even to those who formally did not believe in Evil.

Some are realizing that GREED is winning in every aspect of our lives. Even simple garden herbs to help natural healing are becoming restricted. And, God-forbid, the lunacy that is occurring in some areas of the World’s supposed Super Power, where you cannot even grow a tomato on your own soil, may soon spread.

· The dishonesty, HYPOCRISY, social programming, destruction of land, sea and air for profits are clear if you stop and think for just a moment.

· TERROR: The Homeland Wars to terrorize everybody are real. You may not realize it, but you are already living in a war-zone. You are free to do what your government allows and no more. Thus, wars are now not wars just against foreigners in foreign lands and for those who are treated as less than vermin. Governments have been conduction wars against their own citizens for a long, long time. What is different now is the fact that we are starting to awaken to it. And there is a very valid reason why we are awakening as we are. Read on.

· To many it is becoming obvious that the Archons are harnessing the lower classes into SLAVERY. They have always done this. It is just that now some are awakening to this fact. Do you really think Democracy exists? Have you ever examined what was meant by Democracy in the Grecian Era? Money ruled then; money rules now. There is no Democracy. It is the illusion created to lull simpletons into a morphed state of imbecility and self-delusion. Ballot boxes are shiny toys with which to fool the deluded.

· The creation of the ILLUSION OF WEALTH and Abundance which the Archons give and take away as they please is being noted by many. Review the financial cycles throughout history and you will see this obvious point.
    The Archons plan the booms and busts to suit themselves, not the people. How do you think the Archons became so rich? I can give you no better example than the filthy-rich families that run the Federal Reserve in the USA. They truly did, and are, milking the ‘goyim’ which they saw and see as useless milking cows. See the mention of the $15 trillion above.

In the past, if people started thinking about these sorts of things, the Archons confused people by adding another one hundred or so different types of soda pop on the shelves of Supermarkets so the Illusion of wealth and abundance was reinforced in the minds of the imbecilic. Don’t laugh, that programming mechanism worked again and again and again. And when it wasn’t soda pop, it was the new car designs or the longer legs in the ads for butter or shinier hair for ……you get the picture.

Why does sex sell? The sexual stimuli increase the excretion of hormones which activate the Cardboard Box (the physical body) in a certain way which short-circuits the Higher Centres (that are able to think, are more critical, moral, and spiritual) and then more easily program the cardboard box to follow the subliminal impulses send out by the advertisers (Archons). Easy as pie!

Males are far more susceptible, of course. That is why most males under 50 years of age are ruled by their apparatus south of the border (below the waistline) rather than any functioning neurons that are awake. Male consciousnesses in a female body have the same tendency. But, I am digressing. That is one of the mechanisms for Homosexuality, and again you will find detailed explanations in my books.

The point here is this: Have you noted sex and pornography are playing bigger and bigger roles in everyday life in the West, in the entertainment world, on TV, Billboards, magazines, chat shows and infomercials? That is so the hormone circuits can be triggered and thus stop people thinking about what is going on. The demons are clever, are they not?

Illusionary WELFARE exists for all. Where are your pensions? What happened to your 401K? Who stole that money you worked so hard for in all those years? Do you really think your Rulers and your Government care for you? They see you/us as suckers!

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/...-savings_N.htm

CIRCUS MAXIMUS: Some are indeed awakening to:

1 The unending hollow and life-distracting entertainment for the masses (mindless TV with its wrestling, football, reality shows, legs and breasts for the most inappropriate selling commercials;

2 Destruction of our food source with GM products;

3 Destruction of land, sea and air by pollution od all sorts;

4 The restriction of freedoms;

5 Big Brother spying on us all, etc.

Note that I said ‘some’. The majority cannot get enough of this mindless idiocy simply because they are mindless idiots.

· If you are astute, you will have noted that new movie and TV productions have a DEMONIC ESSENCE. I have mentioned this before. There are very good reasons why this is happening and I will discuss those in detail subsequently.

But, now I need to warn you. The percentage who knows any of these things at present is very, very small, as is the percentage aware of the Process for the Correction Of Evil.

There are many more answers to questions that we need to ask in order to begin our Journey of Self-Realization and Awakening to the Endtime Process. I will pose these questions and subsequently supply the answers in coming essays.

You will want to know answers to these questions:

· What this Terminal tide of change is,

· What its purpose is,

· How is it really manifesting,

· On what levels of existence and of our being it is manifesting,

· Who is sponsoring it,

· What its outcome will be, and

· How we, the earth, the animals and all of Creations of which we are aware at present, will fare, not only in the process but also in the wash-up.
    What is really going on?

Where does this Terminal Madness come from?

How can it be avoided?

Who are you, Dr C.?

Who am I reading this essay?

Why is this happening?

Why is it happening NOW?

Who is in control?

Will you, your ‘loved owns’, your pets, etc., survive this Endtime physically?

Will you survive spiritually?

Who are your ‘loved ones’?

What are Viables and non-Viables?

Are you a Viable?

What is the fate of the Universe?

What is the timeframe for the Endtime?

If the Universe is destroyed, what will remain?

What is the Fate of the Archons-Demons-Beasts?

Why am I so sure of my answers?

http://www.jchiappalone.com/page6.php
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th March 2014 at 15:18.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr J. Chiappalone: The Great Awakening...UFOs & the End of the Ages...

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    From what I understand to date is...
    We need to (Prepare Ourselves) for one hell of a Ride...
    All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes that a thing is no poison.
    (Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to korgh For This Post:

carryattune (6th March 2014), halffull (5th March 2014), Isserley (5th March 2014), jackovesk (5th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2014), panpravda (5th March 2014), Rosana (9th March 2014), Star Tsar (5th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PART 3

The Great Awakening ................Awakening to what exactly?

Part Two

Why should there be an Awakening? We need to awakening in order to mentally accommodate tremendous changes in our lives and understand developments of a very serious nature over which we have no control.

Every living entity is involved in the changes, and our awakening is to dispel Ignorance, Fear and Untruth from our lives. The points I give you are to accelerate your awakening to the True Reality of existence.

We simply cannot know too much about the situation in this Endtime. It behoves us to exert maximal effort into awakening to the Reality that is about to turn our existence on this level upside down and inside out, culminating into the eventual termination of the entire Physical Dimension.

Levels of understanding vary from individual to individual. But if you are sincere, you will awaken sufficiently to make a triumphant exit from this decaying Hell. The effort must be your own. I place this material before you as I have been asked to do, but you have to exert yourself.

Ultimately you are going to use this knowledge and its energy content to make a connection between your lower mind and your Higher Mind. These are terms you will understand as you read my material.

You will make realizations as you read my words, and certain facts are highlights and milestones in your progress in the Awakening Process which hopefully will fulfil your desire to answer your most fundamental queries: Am I a spiritual Viable? Will I spiritually survive this Process that will end all Evil and all its temporary structures?

The physical changes that are going to occur, such as wars, natural disasters, climatic change, destruction of Earth, our Sun, and other Solar Systems, extinction of Species, etc., so that we can all eventually leave the physical, are mere details.

Far more important are the internal mental changes which each of us will undergo. Those changes can lead us to the ecstasy of Victory or the Gloom of Terminal Madness. Hence, take your efforts to awaken seriously and do your upmost to be honest and true to your Higher Self!

My writings point out that nothing is as it seems in this World of Illusion and that there have been continuous efforts throughout History to prevent the Truth from being known in its fullest.

Let me state clearly again that no answers to Life’s mysteries can be attained within the Evil System, without contemplation of the Numinous. The Evil System has been developed in order to hide the Truth. I have given numerous examples in my writings.

Do NOT be lulled into stupidity by the illusionary and very transient beauty of this Physical Dimension. Such fraudulent manifestation is there to lure minds into a comatose state in which they will forget who they are, what they are doing here, and what exactly is going on. Fooled by the fraudulence, they become sheople who are much more easily exploitable.

When one awakens sufficiently, one realizes that there has always been a well-orchestrated conspiracy against exposure of the Truth and of the controlling Evil Essence, and prevention of Revelation of the Truth.

The aim of my writings is to stimulate certain people intellectually, philosophically and spiritually so that their process of awakening can be facilitated.

Sooner or later, an awakener will come to the realization that, inspite of apparent scientific progress, this plane is run on ignorance, deception, confusion, stupidity, emotional exploitation and hatred which form the Maya or the Illusion of this world, the Virtual Reality.

Time is accelerating as many of you have noted, and it will soon run out for the dimension is scheduled to implode. Hence, there is a certain need to awake up!

As I have explained previously, the basic tenets of my writings are as follows:
    · DUALITY: Consciousness and the physical body are two separate and distinct things,

· Existence of certain consciousnesses is MULTI-DIMENSIONAL,

· The physical mind is limited in its ability to comprehend all the factors that make up the Reality in which we live, which is not always the Reality we perceive and of which we are aware.

· Hence, you must connect to your Higher, Purer, Spiritual Mind, if you have one.
    Theomorphs have such a mind, unless they have sold out to Evil.

Robotic consciousnesses which have been deemed viable will have additions to their spiritual structure so that they will acquire such a Higher Mind.

Archons-Demons-Beasts do not, and cannot, have a Higher Mind simply because of their ontological nature. Thus ALL of them are doomed!

We are caught in the midst of a War of Essences that is about to be resolved. It is a war between the True eternal Creation and a temporary, illicit and evil creation that will soon exist no more.

In this Process of Awakening, there are many answers we need to find:

Is there really a Superior Consciousness which some people call God or are we, as others called atheists contend, an Accident of Nature which, like all accidents of Nature, are prone to boom and bust, to resurgence and extinction?

One cannot answer these questions without making a very clear distinction between the physical component of existence and the spiritual one.

I shall now write a little about the corrupted and corrupting ‘boxes’ called the physical bodies in which we are placed. You will note they serve Evil, for they efficiently and maliciously drain the energy of the spirit within.

Here is a clear example of what I mean: Your body, which I call a Cardboard Box, in other words, a container for something, is limited in its function, capabilities, mentality and length of existence. For a moment accept the fact that incarnation exists. The reasons why it does are very important and part of the trap that has been sprung on us, but I have written about that at length in my books.

The Cardboard Box, the vessel, contains within it something that outlasts it. It is what is in the box that is important! That is the real you.

Once the box deteriorates and dies, as all containers must, the contents are liberated, and they recycle back onto this plane in a new or already existing box.

In other words, as far as this planet and all the planets in the Physical Dimension are concerned, we undergo this very unfair process of Re-incarnation into the physical boxes. In-between, most live in ethereal planes. Thus, you see, we are NOT just physical beings.

I stress again that the boxes are not who we are.

And yet, those unawakened see themselves as the box and nothing else. Science, a handmaiden of Evil, inspite of the work of Avatars to elevate this level to some semblance of Truth, has been much too happy to keep us in utter ignorance about these facts, and insists we are just the box and nothing else. But, that idiocy is being eroded by excellent work by more astute scientists.

Here is an example of Evil presenting Untruth:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ind-near-death

Thus, over the millennia that we have existed as spiritual beings, we have been contained by many ‘boxes’, or physical expressions. The containers have not always been the developing ‘human’ boxes. Many consciousnesses have been placed in large animal bodies, in large birds, reptiles, such as snakes and crocodiles, in whales and other large mammals and fish.

Would it surprise you to know that many of the whales, dolphins, eagles, elephants, and larger mammals, including domesticated pets contain HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS? Many of noted the human characteristics and behaviour of some of these species.

But, you should now know that the consciousness may not be from Earth. Many Class 4 human consciousnesses from other planets and solar systems are kidnapped and transported to this particularly evil, exploitative, belligerent planet as prisoners.

All physical bodies are Evil-created and Evil-serving. It is the consciousness within that is classified as Demonic, Robotic, Theomorphic, and Viable or non-Viable.

Once Viables realize the body is a trap for the spirit, they can’t wait to exit and return Home.

Demons instead, have a destructive, pathological Fear of Death, because they sub-consciously know they have to return to demonic realms where all inhabitants are mercilessly exploited. That is how the Evil Principle built them, and built those places, which were intended to exploit trapped Theomorphs.

A corollary of this status quo is that the body is NOT you and it is not yours! In other words, you do NOT own the body you are using. The Evil essence owns it.

· For Theomorphs, the Physical Body, the Cardboard Box, is a prison. It prevents expression of the Divine contents. That is why Theomorphs were trapped in matter as I have explained in my books.

· When Edgar Cayce transmitted these exact same words in trance, he, a Theomorph and Gnostic, at first had difficulty understanding the concept on his outer mind,

His trance transmissions were the basis for books written by his family and colleagues, and read by millions. But, how many knew the significance of what he said? ‘Very few indeed’, is the answer. Instead, the material he transmitted was perversely altered to destroy its true meaning. We have seen this often, have we not, with pristine work that reaches this level?

Thus in these books based on his transcriptions, the truth of the ‘true spirit being trapped in evil matter’ became ‘god expressing himself and letting the souls ‘he’ created trap themselves in murderous matter to experience physical life. What BS. What else would you expect from those who do not have the Gnostic Keys to the Greater Reality?

Under those circumstances, the ‘god’ that would do that entrapping would be a ghoul, a sadistic, malicious ‘god’ who was happy to see souls inexorably suffer life, after life after life, as they struggled to be free of Evil’s matter that attempted to destroy them.

Thus, you see, without the Gnostic Keys, knowledge becomes absurdity on this level, and the evil Demiurge, the creator of this Abomination, would have it no other way!

See here the absurdity into which Cayce’s words were transformed:

http://www.powerattunements.com/article119.html

Now perhaps you understand more clearly why I say that ‘When one awakens sufficiently, one realizes that there has always been a well-orchestrated conspiracy against exposure of Truth and of the controlling Evil Essence and prevention of Revelation of the Truth.

· Evil can do what it likes with the body, the box, and usually does its best to cause pain and suffering through its abuse of the body. It uses the body, to

a block expression of the Divine Higher Consciousness,

b trigger mechanisms in the body which drain the inner Divine Consciousness of its precious Divine Energy.

Thus, you see, the War of Essences is all about energy!

Evil mechanisms such as injury and disease are programmed to abuse the body and make it suffer, for the fear and pain that result then allow drainage of the energy from the spirit within. That is why Buddha, one of the Divine Aspects of the Divine Universal Avatar and World Teacher, said to be detached from all suffering and emotions. Buddha reincarnated again and again, even as Jesus and later as King Arthur, and so on, as I have written previously. The variations in the doctrines of Avatars that we see are due to the morons hacking the pristine works of the Divine.

The more you know about Metaphysics, the more you will know that injury, accidents and disease are not coincidental events in our lives. They are Evil-created mechanism to purposely abuse us and drain us of energy. (And yet, we have the stupid and very ignorant New Agers tell us to love our disease, accommodate them and crave them, etc., for they are supposedly teaching us. Have you ever heard more ridiculous nonsense? I repeat such negative events in our lives are orchestrated to abuse us and drain us of our vital spiritual energy, even if it results in physical and spiritual death!)

Anything that makes us suffer is teaching us that there is Evil all around us, and that we are being drained of our energy and unfairly exploited by a demonically evil system!

For example, the fear in a young woman in her prime with breast cancer is devastating for her and her loved ones. The Evil System gains much energy with such sorts of diseases and the exploitation they cause.

To watch a previously healthy, loving, productive and intelligent individual, regardless of sex, age, religion, race, etc., slowly dying from cachexia, from whatever disease, before our eyes is soul-destroying too.

In these circumstances, not only is the victim of the disease drained maximally, his or her loved ones are too. And they suffer terribly in the prolonged process of dying which is encouraged by the Evil System mind you. Merciful Euthanasia would put a stop to the evil System’s energy pilfery. Instead, the relatives are often scarred for life. Who could love a ‘god’ under those circumstances? They do not know it is the evil demigod doing all this unless they awaken to the Truth, as I am attempting and urging them to do.

Have you seen the devastated bodies, minds and spirits of parents on being informed in an Emergency department that their little 5 year old ‘angel’ has been crushed to death by the school bus?

I shall deal with the evil trap of filial and emotional attachment another time.

We all question the imbecility and senselessness of such waste of life, such mechanisms to traumatize us continuously, and the need to scar people in this way for life.

Even nursing our dying pets till their last day can be a harrowing experience.

Who can blame those who become angry against the ‘mad lunatic of a creator’ who set up such a mercilessly painful and exploitative system? And yet the demons, as sacerdotes in their party dresses, excuse away the sins of their satanic creator by telling us ‘he’ works in mysterious ways.

‘He’, the evil demigod, works in ways that produce maximal pain and suffering and energy collection for ‘him’. And until you wake up, you don’t know any better. Once you do wake up, you realize we are in a prison that maximally traumatizes and exploits us, inspite of infrequent episodes of emotional pseudo-happiness that are supposed to make us forget the awfulness of the rest of the time.

You also come to the realization that most times, nothing of value is really lost in this evil charade, apart from some energy. But if that drainage is allowed to continue unchecked, the spirit can expire eventually. Awakening helps to minimize that energy loss, for, as I said, massive energy loss can have grave consequences for the individual.

Having explained all that, you now see the importance of this Awakening Process we must undergo, and the need to remind ourselves that deliverance is at hand!

Thus, you see, the bodies, the cardboard boxes, are War Zones if a Theomorphic consciousness is trapped within. This explains what Yung meant by all humans being shadowed by Darkness or ‘having a dark side’. He almost had it when he described the Shadow as being comprised of the sex and (physical) life instincts. But, his answers were incomplete and he made excuses for the Darkness to which he eventually turned. He did not know about the Two Creations. He was not a Gnostic. He was not a Theomorph or a Viable. He did not know about the Celestial Error and that this creation is a temporary, illicit creation by the Plato’s evil demiurge.

After these few points, surely you realize the importance of Discipline for the rampaging physical body so that it will fall into as few traps as possible and that drainage of energy can be minimized.

Cleansing is also of paramount importance as I have discussed at length elsewhere.

And finally, take care of it, in a sensible way, not in a pathologically attached way, so that breakdown, injury and disease are minimized for the very reason that they cause energy drainage.

http://www.jchiappalone.com/page6.php
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th March 2014 at 15:20.

6. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

PART 4...

Dr J. Chiappalone: Understanding the ((Message))

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Thanks Jacko,

This is a great finding

I am half way through the second video and it is truly good. I may not agree totally with everything, but it is truly good globally. It is the bottom line about development.

Thanks

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

carryattune (6th March 2014), jackovesk (6th March 2014), kirolak (7th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2014), Peace&Love (5th March 2014), Rosana (9th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Several years ago I attempted to introduce the work of Dr. J. Chiappalone in the Horus Ra Thread. The revelation of his work caused quite an outcry among the members. If one wishes, they can review the situation starting here:

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    There are many among us, here at Avalon, that recognize Abject Evil.

There are many among us that are here to awaken those with "eyes to see and ears to hear" to the reality that this place.... this particular density is a place of Abject Evil.

There is really only one 'cure' to this obscenity.

Those with Unconditional Love within their hearts MUST ascend out of here. The time is NOW to do this.

Those of us who recognize the Abject Evil cannot spend even one more incarnation dwelling here within this matrix of malevolence.

Just as with an electric appliance, this particular universe will, very soon, be turned-off. Those souls that may be still trapped here will dissipate with the vile energies that will soon cease to exist when this 'switching-off' occurs.

http://jchiappalone.com/page1.php
    Perhaps the members will be more open to receiving Dr. Chiappalone's message as the world approaches yet another escalation of abject obscenities.
    Last edited by observer; 5th March 2014 at 17:44. Reason: repair link

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

i check another video of his not here, and it seems to me a bit false. Why would creation erase something it has created unless there is no more use to it. But mosty, why wouldn't we remember the suffering and the experience. This seems like a total loss of energy for the creation.

That corrections may be brought, of course, but that the creation would be erased, entire universes? I do have problems with this.

But hey, if it is, it is. That won't change much. And this is my point here, if what he says is true, why would be continue on or try to get out of the matrix? Just wait and let the anihinlation of physical universe happen. We have no control over it except going with the flow, if you are worthed, meaning a souled being with a high level of integrity.

Well.................

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

carryattune (6th March 2014), golden lady (5th March 2014), jackovesk (6th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I've listened to about 50 mins so far and will continue to listen to it all.
    But I'm deeply troubled and saddened from what I 've heard so far. In fact I've had to switch off, watched a re run of a friends episode and gone for a walk.
    I know there is more beyond this physical life but I love this planet with all my heart. My home is here. I know, I feel, I see the evil, but I also see the beauty. I also have hope for a brighter future. I know we are capable of a lot more. I came here for a reason, and I'm sure it's not to see " this experiment " end.
    What this says about me I don't know. I'm only human, not robotic, not evil. Hoping beyond hope maybe. Only time will tell !!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

carryattune (6th March 2014), Craig (6th March 2014), jackovesk (6th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

well, this resonates...
    "Question everything"
    "Why?"

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miqeel For This Post:

carryattune (6th March 2014), Craig (6th March 2014), jackovesk (6th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Well, I check to the andromedan source videos of his and they already missed a date. Most humans were supposed to be transferred to other planets by the end of 2013. There was a war destroyoing everything, dadadidada.

It really makes me Wonder what truth there is in it.

The concept are ok, but I Wonder.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

carryattune (6th March 2014), Craig (6th March 2014), jackovesk (6th March 2014), korgh (5th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (5th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I finally got to listen to Post # 1 in its entirety last night and I must say, I expected to be copping a bit of flak for posting it...

Wasn't too impressed when I heard a couple of sexist Metaphors he used on a couple of occasions that...

a) Weren't necessary &
    b) Were a little bit ancient when it come to "Aussie-Colloquialisms' & 'Aussie Slang' that is hard to understand even for the most seasoned
    So I apologise for that...

I was glad I put this 'Statement' in Post # 1

...and the 'Reason' I included that was to (Preset the Mindset) to allow you to 'Open' you 's to listen what you may of needed to Hear)))) and take in What you need to Learn...

He certainly didn't hold back did he...

Quote Talk about a 'Global Reset' and the possible reality that (Unless you Awaken) & Acknowledge the Awareness of the Illusion we live in today, there's a certain possibility you won't be going (Home to Source) once the SHTF...
    (All in All) he really (Threw it Out their) in True Aussie tradition (Calling a Spade a Spade) with absolutely NO-in-betweens..!

But what is any Debate without Conjecture...

In Post #1 regarding the ((Knowing)) I simply wanted to get this 'Message' across...

The (IMPORTANCE) of accepting that we are clearly now represented with a (CHOICE)

Quote a) A (CHOICE) to accept or not accept the 'Clues' e.g. (Everyday 'Synchronicities that link you to Source) everyone on the Planet has to move towards their own (Spiritual Growth)

b) Thrive on the (Knowledge) that you are (SOURCE)

c) A (CHOICE) to fully accept & take on your own individual (Responsibility to Acknowledge internal Truth) that is for (You) & (You) alone...

d) To ignore (ALL) the God given 'Signals' and merrily continue your Serfdom within the (Evil-System)
    The (REAL) Message I was alluding to is this...

Quote Through your own Awakening comes (Intention) and the (Intention) is the real (Power) for us to Spiritually (Will) ourselves from enslavement and open the Doorway to a better future for (ALL)..!
    Thanks, I sincerely hope in some little way, that this 'Subject-Matter' has increased your own intensity to seek (Truth through Source)...

Rgs,

Jack...

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I haven't had the chance to watch the videos cause of being at work, but i have read the long posts by Jack - question

But if that drainage is allowed to continue unchecked, the spirit can expire eventually.

what the bloody hell does that mean and should we be bloody scared about that? So we can be utterly destroyed? OF all what i have read especially recently I always thought that no matter what - we would never die as we are part of something larger, but now this has me doubting, any suggestions about this?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

jackovesk (6th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    I haven't had the chance to watch the videos cause of being at work, but i have read the long posts by Jack - question

But if that drainage is allowed to continue unchecked, the spirit can expire eventually.

what the bloody hell does that mean and should we be bloody scared about that? So we can be utterly destroyed? OF all what i have read especially recently I always thought that no matter what - we would never die as we are part of something larger, but now this has me doubting, any suggestions about this?
    G'day Craig...

Hear what you saying mate & it is a "Genuine" concern...

I think what Dr J. Chiappalone was alluding to is...

Quote Not everyone on the planet is going to be saved, only those that through listening to (SOURCE) and expanding their "Awareness" to strengthen their ability to expand their (Higher-Self)...The ((Knowing))...
    As in (Life) as well as beyond there are (No Free Rides)...

So again...

...or you can simply chose to (Ignore) Dr J. Chiappalone's (Message) entirely, by using your God-Given (Free-Will)

Quote Personally, if you (Listen) to almost any of these (Messages) throughout the internet. You generally can distinguish what's True or False and act accordingly, tackling it (Head On) or dismissing it entirely...
    Free Will - The (Decision) of what to do about the (Message) is entirely up to you...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 6th March 2014 at 03:53.

22. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Dr. Chiappalone's message is quite clear.

If one listens to his videos, his message will either resonate with you, or it won't. Dr. Chiappalone reiterates this concept throughout his videos.

He is speaking to only a few individuals within the crowd.

After listening to his interview, if Dr. Chiappalone's message does not resonate with you, than you should simply move-along to some other messenger, where you might find comfort.

+ Reply to Thread