+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

I'll show that target here if anyone wants to see it. Let me know OK? Your remote viewing of it generated some hits!

In fact.. wait a few minutes and I'll post a link to it.

----
    Here's the target.. good job!
    https://www.dropbox.com/lightbox/hom...%20%203-6-2914

Where I'm seeing some hits... open field
    and the power plant looks kinda like a corn silo
    Last edited by Roisin; 7th March 2014 at 15:42.

2. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by carryattune (here)
    Lots of war mongering these days. This thread was a good place to light a candle. I am sorry it folded.

At any rate, what was last nights photo. I saw a farm. Fenced and a barn. Big open fields. Maybe a corn silo.

Here's that target.... once again, I'm seeing some hits wrt to what you viewed in your session. It's almost uncanny, I must say! Maybe I should upload a new target here just for the heck of it. Some here may want to RV it to see what it is. Might do that later.

-----
    Here's a pic of a corn silo for comparison.

Last edited by Roisin; 7th March 2014 at 16:06.

3. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's really a lot of fun seeing members here getting hits on these targets!
    But once again, I'm hoping that someone who knows RV and is a practitioner of it would like to serve as taskmaster here.

So if any of those members here are reading this, please let us know if you want to volunteer for that position. Thanks

4. Link to Post #64
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

That is what I saw. The tower in a large open area. Thought it possibly was a farm. First image was just the tower.

Amazing.

5. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by carryattune (here)
    That is what I saw. The tower in a large open area. Thought it possibly was a farm. First image was just the tower.

Amazing.
    I'll say! Good job! You're really good at this and I'm very impressed!

That nuclear power plant is indeed a "tower" ... so that description matches too!

Here's a screenshot showing the timestamp of this target for that session (RV Session 2) yesterday.

Last edited by Roisin; 7th March 2014 at 16:17.

6. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Maybe just go for ESP. More general.

It is interesting. And fun too.
    Last edited by carryattune; 7th March 2014 at 16:16.

7. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Clairvoyance, ESP, RV... it's all the same thing. You call it what you want to call it.

However, having said this, Remote Viewing is taking things further in various ways that make it definitely something that is worth practicing at using those techniques for it.
    Last edited by Roisin; 7th March 2014 at 16:22.

8. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Well I hope someone picks up on this. I don't know enough about this particular technique. May be a good receiver for the target. But have not much knowledge of this methodology. I think. Controlled is the difference.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

Roisin (7th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

[QUOTE=sheme;805556]
    Quote Posted by Slorri (here)
    Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Quote Posted by sheme (here)

Post your sketch or sketches and any impressions you have of the target here in this thread anytime before 9:50 AM EST tomorrow morning.

This is not so good.
    You should not allow anything to be posted publicly as long as the task is open. Anything posted relating to the task will act as distraction / pollution.

I suggest: Best thing is to have sessions submitted privately before task closes. Or, alternatively, let them be posted here after the task deadline.

I did not post this, how come I have been credited with it? just curious
    Sheme, I didn't post what it's saying I'm saying in that quote you quoted either.. That comment is what Slorri posted. Here's a link to that original post by that member:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post805459

Also that person (Slorri) must have somehow quoted someone else and in error used your name as the one who said that.

Odd.
    My mistake.
    I should have removed one more start-quote-thing.

The quote is from you Roisin.

Not so important who said what, it was the quoted sentence I wanted to address.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Roisin (7th March 2014), sheme (7th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I thought that there were many good Remote viewers here? Now where are they?

I've known about the subject of remote viewing since 2012, but I'm still fairly new to the subject, have not researched it extensively yet and have never tried it myself. I find the subject to be extremely interesting and I might just take part in this thread, but first I would like to find out if have any skills at all. Of course as they say, practice makes perfect, but I believe that there are some who are naturally gifted. If it's okay, I'll post these videos about remote viewing here too, the man in the videos is Dick Allgire and he is said to be a good remote viewer.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

carryattune (7th March 2014), Roisin (7th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #71
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Thanks for those short films. The coinkydinks happen to me quite a lot Last week I wished I had a singing bowl, today I walked into a charity shop and purchased what I thought was a stainless steel bowl for £1.99, when I got it home I realised what it was, weird or what? it has a lovely song.

15. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

RV Session 3

The coordinates are:
    6664-5556

The target will be revealed tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM EST

If you would prefer to send me your impressions of this target by email instead of posting that here in this thread, please do so at bunacode@gmail.com sometime before 10 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Good Luck!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

carryattune (8th March 2014), sheme (8th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is just a reminder that the target of this RV exercise will be revealed at 10 AM EST this morning. Please refer to my post before this one to view the coordinates for the target.
    And once again, anyone can participate and if you prefer, you can send your information on what you think the target is before 10 AM to my email box at bunacode@gmail.com. instead of posting your "impressions" in the thread.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

carryattune (8th March 2014), sheme (8th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

I see three people. Possibly a small family. But the three things I see could be posts. Like fence posts or pilings, like a dock would be made of. About 1/3 of the photo is dark. Of the space left the bottom 1/3 is grey. The three images are standing in the light part of the picture where the dark and the grey meet. I have tried more than once. There is not even another bit of detail to describe. The feeling is one of strength. Endurance. And prevailing. I will post a drawing in a while.

Well I posted my drawing, but it rolled onto its side, when I did. Dark area should be on the left.
    Last edited by carryattune; 8th March 2014 at 14:06.

20. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi all! Sorry for the delay but something came up and I couldn't be at my computer until just now.

Below is the target for this current Session. I tried something different and used a target generator this time round. Below is the screenshot of that target and below that is the email sent to me yesterday after I sent in a request for a target. In that email they sent to me is a link to the pdf file that showed the photo of the target.

The target came in via immediately right after I typed in my email address to request one. Then after I got that email, I came on here and posted the Coordinates of that target and announced that the new session has begun.

Last edited by Roisin; 8th March 2014 at 17:57.

21. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Note: There were private entries sent to me from members here to my email address on their impressions on the target but no one even came close.

It could be that it works better if I locate the target myself and do it the way I was doing it before because we can't rule out that the viewers are able to connect to the taskmaster who came up with the target to then get impressions of that target. Sort of like telepathy. I didn't open that pdf file to see what the target was that was sent to me via email from that generator until just before I came on here to show the target for this session.

It could be that when another person locates a target, like it was in this case for this run, maybe that's not as effective as when I just go ahead and use my own targets that I locate on the internet.
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th March 2014 at 18:08.

22. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I take that back.... looking at Carry's sketch, it could be one of those buildings next to that Toronto tower that she picked up in the target.
    So we can't rule that out as a hit.

She also mentioned a fence and there is one in that target photo. She also mentioned the words strength and endurance and power... and the Toronto tower does suggest that as it's a symbol for that city. The one in Seattle is like that too and so is the one in Niagara Falls and Sydney Australia.

Good Job!

-------
    Just looked over those impressions sent to me by members here to my email inbox on this target and one person said that he/she saw puffs of smoke... that could be interpreted as clouds. There are clouds seen in this current target photo. So that would be considered a hit.
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th March 2014 at 18:27.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

sheme (8th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #78
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

This is just a reminder that the target of this RV exercise will be revealed at 10 AM EST this morning. Please refer to my post before this one to view the coordinates for the target.
    And once again, anyone can participate and if you prefer, you can send your information on what you think the target is before 10 AM to my email box at bunacode@gmail.com. instead of posting your "impressions" in the thread.
    Roisen , Give me coordinates number and I will send you a picture. open this when you wish to see the picture? this way you can have a go.

25. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sheme,
    Thanks for your offer to do that. Go and find a photo of something to use as a target.

Then use that number generator that I have a link to in my first post here to come up with 2 sets of numbers.. four numbers in each set.

Jot those numbers down in notepad and save that file.

Then put the target photo that you found and that notepad file with those coordinates that the generator came up with and put both files in a folder that you created for those 2 files. Entitle that folder with todays date.

Then come here and post a post with those coordinates in it to let me know that everything is set up for a new RV session.

Thanks again for your offer to do this.

PS -- Just for more clarification on this... in this case, you would be the taskmaker for this upcoming RV session. It is the taskmaker who finds a photograph that can be used as the target photo for the session. It is also their responsibility to assign numerical coordinates for that target photo.

Also, it's very important that you put the target photo and the file with the coordinates typed in it in one folder that you created for those 2 files. Just name that new folder with those files in it with today's date but both files need to be together with no other files in that folder. This needs to be done before you come here to this thread to post those coordinate numbers and to announce that a new RV session has begun.
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th March 2014 at 19:27.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

carryattune (9th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #80
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I'm not doing very well with this but would like another try.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

carryattune (9th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast