+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

1. Link to Post #21
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Remote Viewing Practice Thread

Hey, wait. I thought the target was a map? That you wanted to find a place on a map? So that I would be looking at buildings? This is ... not what I am seeing. Okay, I will jot down what I see. I think I misunderstood what you wanted to use as goals. lol.

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by carryattune (here)
    I would like to participate, but I don't have the least idea of how this works. I read about it in another thread. It's like ESP. but with controls. Only I can't figure out the terms. Guess I need to study up first. In time I may be able to join in.
    I'm going to add a post here a little later on those steps involved for the "Viewer" for these sessions.

So come back here in an hour ... I'll have that information up.

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ealiss (here)
    Hey, wait. I thought the target was a map? That you wanted to find a place on a map? So that I would be looking at buildings? This is ... not what I am seeing. Okay, I will jot down what I see. I think I misunderstood what you wanted to use as goals. lol.
    Ha,ha! very funny!

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Okay, I did think I was meant to find a place. A physical place. That is not what I saw. Not really. At first I saw a ridge of skin with a lot of stitches, like about 2 inches long or a bit less. I am not sure why because it did not fit with the rest of the info. So I will skip that.

Images. I saw a huge white snake like creature as fat as an elephant and as huge as... as a rollercoaster ride. At least from where I was standing below it. Well, not as long as a roller coaster but long. From where I was standing it was above me and amazing as it slid through the water. Or was it water. It looked colossal and elegant, sliding like a snake through what I assume was water. The belly of it was pale or white.

As I look at the head I get a snake like head, like the anaconda. But then the image changes and I see a South American Amazon Indian and a reptile watching from the shore as he hunts. I also see a white lizard with red collar/protrusions. I googled and it looked like the Axolotl a bit.

Not sure why the snake appeared so big, but I am guessing it is an anaconda.

If it isn't then... lol. Okay.

Everyone knows what an anaconda looks like so I will just put a little link to the cute Axolotl. (The white pink one.) http://www.factzoo.com/amphibians/ax...-grows-up.html

5. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here’s information about our Remote Viewing sessions in this thread.

The first thing you want to do is set aside some quite time when no one is around because any distractions may interfere with your being able to remote view what the target it.

But before I continue, here are some terms used in this thread.

The Viewer – the viewer is the person who is remote viewing whatever the target is. They set aside time to RV what the “target” is for any given session. While they are doing their session, they may sketch out a few things on paper on those lines and shapes they sense is in the target photograph. They may also jot down impressions they have of whatever they are sensing is in the photograph too.

The Taskmaker
    – this is the person who chooses a photograph that they then insert some numerical coordinates onto in a corner of that photo that is then used as the “target” for the next upcoming RV session.

The Target – this is the photograph that the designated taskmaker has chosen for an upcoming RV session. Once the target photograph is chosen where the coordinates for the session are inserted onto that photo and then saved somewhere, the taskmaker notifies those viewers who are participating in the next RV session that the target is ready for the next session. The taskmaker also will post those numerical coordinates that were inserted onto the target image in his post where he/she is letting everybody know that the new RV session has begun.

The Coordinates – In remote viewing, those are numbers that are assigned to the target of the RVing exercise. For our sessions in this thread, we are using a number generator to come up with those coordinates. We are using 4 numbers in each sequence and then we insert those numbers onto the target photo and and then save that image as the “target” for the upcoming session. The taskmaster is the one who chooses whatever photo is going to be used in that session.
    We will be rotating the taskmaker position in this thread for each session. This way, all participants will be a taskmaker at one time or another. The taskmaker is the one who chooses the target image so when one is in that position for a session, they will not be remote viewing what the target is for that session, of course.

To be continued...
    Last edited by Roisin; 6th March 2014 at 16:11.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Gardener (6th March 2014), sheme (6th March 2014), Wind (7th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

your picture reminds me of this recent news item http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26413101.

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    your picture reminds me of this recent news item http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26413101.
    Yes, me too. I just didn't sense the crocodile.

I am headed off line. And remember: I can be TOTALLY WRONG, so give it a go. I did wonder if it was wrong of me to post here. It is going to put images into your heads.

9. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Roisin;805419]

Post your sketch or sketches and any impressions you have of the target here in this thread anytime before 9:50 AM EST tomorrow morning.

This is not so good.
    You should not allow anything to be posted publicly as long as the task is open. Anything posted relating to the task will act as distraction / pollution.

I suggest: Best thing is to have sessions submitted privately before task closes. Or, alternatively, let them be posted here after the task deadline.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Ealiss (6th March 2014), Gardener (6th March 2014), sheme (6th March 2014), Wind (7th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I had great trouble seeing anything I saw long narrow leaf shape with a slight bend starting left bottom going to the middle upper, a small circle in the middle of a narrow diagonal cross, a pair of eyes, a Christmas tree shaped tree, and a tall sky scraper/shape with dark windows on the left and a futuristic curve on the right. all separate things nothing coordinated at all. just random stuff from my imagination I am sure.

12. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Is this supposed to happen sort of quickly as soon as we consider the co-ordinates, because that's what happened. Here is what transpired/appeared. (without censorship)

1. Visual image of my son sat in an aeroplane seat.
    2. Visual image of close up (8-10") of short green grass
    3. Distant trees, beyond that a lake barely visible just know its there
    4. Accross that image a heavy chain, such as might have an anchor on the end.
    5. Underground scan rocky terrain
    6. behind me a huge black square obscuring view
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Ealiss (6th March 2014), Roisin (6th March 2014), sheme (6th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I just discipline my self not to look past the task number until my view was completed, no point in cheating, I just wondered should we ground ourselves whilst doing the RV or is it better not to.

15. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

OOps yes wondered that too, and I tend to agree, noobs r us, so maybe we get another target and have blind submissions to taskmaster.....
    [QUOTE=Slorri;805459]
    Quote Posted by Roisin (here)

Post your sketch or sketches and any impressions you have of the target here in this thread anytime before 9:50 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Slorri wrote:
    'This is not so good.
    You should not allow anything to be posted publicly as long as the task is open. Anything posted relating to the task will act as distraction / pollution.

I suggest: Best thing is to have sessions submitted privately before task closes. Or, alternatively, let them be posted here after the task deadline.
    Last edited by Gardener; 6th March 2014 at 16:39. Reason: added correct quote ref
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Ealiss (6th March 2014), Roisin (6th March 2014), sheme (6th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Continuation of Here’s information about our Remote Viewing sessions in this thread.

Ok, so the first thing you want to do is set aside some quiet time to Remote View what the target (what's in the photo) is in the current RV session.

First do some kind of relaxation exercise that works for you.
    Then jot down on paper or type out on your computer whatever impressions you have about what's in the target. Just jot down the first things that come to mind.
    The color blue may come to you... jot that down.
    You may sense that there's something that's got a rough texture in the target.. jot that down.
    You may sense that there's something that whatever the target it, it's oderless... jot that down.
    You may sense that there are some tall vertical shapes in the target image... jot that down.
    In short, anything that spontaneously pops into your mind while you are sitting there with a pen in hand,... jot it down on the paper.
    DON'T TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT EVER IS IN THE TARGET PHOTO. Just jot down whatever thoughts bubble up into your mind and leave it at that.

For many, it's easier to first sketch things out on paper or using a mouse on a blank canvass in a photo editor. Once again, keep your mind blank and let the pencil or mouse do the drawing for you. And as you are sketching in lines and shapes, if any thoughts about the target pop into your mind, jot that down on that same paper you are doing your sketches on.

Everything from those lines and shapes you are drawing out to those words that describe whatever impressions you have of the target, will be abstract.

It will feel like you are composing a Kandinksy abstract painting or any of those other abstract paintings out there. But once again, don't try to figure out what the target is based on your sketches and written impressions. Just post whatever you come up with and from there you will be able to compare your own impressions to what's in the target image after the "viewing" session is over.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Ealiss (6th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Slorri;805459][QUOTE=Roisin;805419]

For those who are more comfortable sending me their sketches and impressions privately before the target is posted at the end of the session instead of posting their sketches or images here in this thread before the target is posted... please by all means do so.

It will be up to you if you want to post your sketches and drawings after the target is posted but you may want to post them here if your impressions and/or sketch matched up in some way or even a remote way to the target image after its revealed.

Please send me your sketches and impressions to my email address bunacode@gmail.com

This way, if you got a hit, at least we will know that you did your RV session on the target for the current session BEFORE the target was shown at the end of the session.
    Last edited by Roisin; 6th March 2014 at 16:54.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Ealiss (6th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I did start out sketching but decided it was too clumsy what I was making with the result I was having. So I decided just to write it down.

I don't plan on making artwork after the fact. Was that a "must"? Maybe next image?

The idea of just emailing it to you, sounds good to me. Then the reveal can come later.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ealiss For This Post:

Gardener (6th March 2014), Roisin (6th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Because this is our first run, and those who said they were going to particpate in this current session have done so, I will post the target image in a few minutes after I load it into photobucket and then take a screenshot of the timestamp.

The next run though will be 24 hrs before the target is revealed.
    So give me a few minutes to show the current target image used for this session.

Right after I do that, I will then post a new target image for our next session... or someone else can be the taskmaker instead of me, next time round. Please let me know if you want to be the taskmaker for the next RV run here.

24. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's the link to the target image used for this session:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gacad0iiv1...n_1_target.jpg

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Gardener (6th March 2014), sheme (6th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

lol I think we can call that a zero nvm back to the drawing board
    Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Here's the link to the target image used for this session:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gacad0iiv1...n_1_target.jpg

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

sheme (6th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Sounds like fun. You guys have room for one more?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Gardener (6th March 2014), Roisin (6th March 2014), sheme (6th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Holy moly! Not what I saw at all. Hm. Well, I need target practice. lol!

Guys. Normally I would keep going and keep practicing because it's all in good fun but the thing is, I am not going to be sticking around much longer. So I stop here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast