+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 90 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 66 90 LastLast

Thread: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

1. Link to Post #301
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,567 times in 712 posts

Default Re: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

In fact there is another video clip which showed the Ambassador calling the Malaysian military and got the reply that the UFO was found to be "friendly" and did not pose any threat. A man yelled "Friendly??" upon hearing this.

http://v.qq.com/cover/o/oavubyc9vyr6...id=c01262tsnqe

My interpretation: The UFO is not alien.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

andresrx1782 (13th March 2014), Atlas (13th March 2014), Earth Angel (13th March 2014), Elainie (13th March 2014), Hervé (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Slorri (13th March 2014), Sophocles (13th March 2014), Tesseract (13th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #302
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Conspiracy news:

Azman Mohamad arrested by Special Branch for finding MH370 life raft

[...] by the time we arrived at the Port Dickson jetty from the sea, waited for Azman to come back from fishing, he was immediately swept into a silver special branch car. I understand the guy did not lodge a police report. But why take him by force (and by force, he was held by both arms like a suspect and taken into the car)? Why not allow him to share what he knows? [...]

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Elainie (13th March 2014), Hervé (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), selinam (13th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #303
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by skuzzy (here)
    That is mighty greasy IMO. So far seems to be, unfortunately, a plausible explanation. We have a greed factor and a coverup, plus the beneficiary is a Rothy, so something bad is usually the goto answer. I think this is probably one of the better possible scenarios personally. There is a bit of confusion and back tracking on the MSM reporting so I say something is afoot here and its not positive.

I didnt have time to read all 15 pages of posts, but has anyone postulated the idea the David Wilcock discusses in The Sourcefield Investigations about vortexes? He talks about the map created that plots all the areas where these can happen based on laylines and what have you and goes into detail about previous cases of things disheartening from radar, but they cam back later on.

The one i remember is a plane about to land had clearance to land, it vanished from radar for`
    This is what I think is the most likely case for this occurance. I brought up the possibility of time slips/time warps/vortexes being the cause of this in my Post #174
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #304
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Quote Posted by skuzzy (here)
    That is mighty greasy IMO. So far seems to be, unfortunately, a plausible explanation. We have a greed factor and a coverup, plus the beneficiary is a Rothy, so something bad is usually the goto answer. I think this is probably one of the better possible scenarios personally. There is a bit of confusion and back tracking on the MSM reporting so I say something is afoot here and its not positive.

I didnt have time to read all 15 pages of posts, but has anyone postulated the idea the David Wilcock discusses in The Sourcefield Investigations about vortexes? He talks about the map created that plots all the areas where these can happen based on laylines and what have you and goes into detail about previous cases of things disheartening from radar, but they cam back later on.

The one i remember is a plane about to land had clearance to land, it vanished from radar for`
    This is what I think is the most likely case for this occurance. I brought up the possibility of time slips/time warps/vortexes being the cause of this in my Post #174
    No particular leylines where the aircraft disappeared. The nearest node is on the west coast of Cambodia.

Name:  leylines Cambodia.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  25.3 KB

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Tesseract (13th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #305
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

When I hear that the disappearance of that plane could be the result of some kind of advanced "vortex" technology, I'm apt to wonder if that's not true due to my own super-sensible information that I received a couple of days ago after asking what happened to that plane. I posted that information about that here in this thread. That "insight's" confirmation wrt to it's validity or not came in the form of seeing that tall brick building in it at the very beginning of it where the next morning, yesterday, a similar brick building blew up and collapse in NYC that ended up all over the news. This told me that I should pay attention to the rest of that vision showing an airliner being sucked up and then sucked into a tunnel/vortex.

Also, Gerald McDonnel, a trained RVer with years of experience as an RVer in the military and then for a gov't intelligence agency who also just so happens to receive information via channelling sometimes too posted on his site yesterday, a day after I posted my own information from that inner eye vision I had that I described above, that the plane vanished via a "demoralization". In other words, it dematerialized.

Kudo's to McDonnel for being brave enough to post that information publicly but I'm guessing that he must think it's true or else he would not have posted it.

Other well-known RV trainers out there though, like Ed Dames, for example, have yet post anything wrt to their RV results on what happened to that plane. But this type of case, a missing airliner is exactly the kind of thing that RVers remote view on to find out what happened to them.

I'm not seeing any information from any of those ones like Dames and Courtney Brown on what happened to that Malaysian flight except for McDonnel. I'm taking a note of that too.

-----------------------------------------------------

Offerings of love and prayer for everyone on MH370, including their families. THE SEARCH CONTINUES....

Last edited by Roisin; 13th March 2014 at 21:10.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

11. Link to Post #306
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Exluding some exotic explanation or military conspiracy I was wandering
    what the media aviation experts thought, on the basic question.

How can a modern airliner disappear ?

These may have already been posted and are a few days old
    but still interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.channel4.com/news/malaysi...n-plane-vanish

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malaysia jet mystery: How can a plane vanish?10 March 2014 Last updated at 23:03 GMT

Intensive search efforts are under way to try and find flight MH370, which vanished
    from radar en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur almost three days ago, with 239
    people on board.

None of the debris and oil slicks spotted in the water have so far been linked to the
    disappearance - but how could a plane vanish without a trace?

BBC transport correspondent Richard Westcott reports.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26511234
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th March 2014 at 20:24.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (13th March 2014), Atlas (13th March 2014), Elainie (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #307
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    a missing airliner is exactly the kind of thing that RVers remote view on to find
    I agree. If the best satellites and RVers are unable to find a standard plane on this small planet, what will happen when we will loose a space shuttle in deep space ?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Agape (13th March 2014), Cidersomerset (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Roisin (13th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #308
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    a missing airliner is exactly the kind of thing that RVers remote view on to find
    I agree. If the best satellites and RVers are unable to find a standard plane on this small planet, what will happen when we will loose a space shuttle in deep space ?
    I would classify it as unwilling to find ... that's why everybody needs to be trained as RV'er ... then these situations belong to the past.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Atlas (13th March 2014), Cidersomerset (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Roisin (13th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    In fact there is another video clip which showed the Ambassador calling the Malaysian military and got the reply that the UFO was found to be "friendly" and did not pose any threat. A man yelled "Friendly??" upon hearing this.

http://v.qq.com/cover/o/oavubyc9vyr6...id=c01262tsnqe

My interpretation: The UFO is not alien.
    Are they perhaps saying that it is an unidentified airplane? Not an unidentified object.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Atlas (13th March 2014), Harley (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Roisin (13th March 2014), syrwong (14th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #310
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Can submarines go to that sea and look under water ?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #311
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Other well-known RV trainers out there though, like Ed Dames, for example, have yet post anything wrt to their RV results on what happened to that plane. But this type of case, a missing airliner is exactly the kind of thing that RVers remote view on to find out what happened to them.

I'm not seeing any information from any of those ones like Dames and Courtney Brown on what happened to that Malaysian flight except for McDonnel. I'm taking a note of that too.
    Here ya go, little Miss Butterfly

Where is MH370?
    Ed Dames:
    Quote The airplane went down within an approximate 20 mile radius of N13 30' 00''/E97 30' 00''

Unlike most terrain target sites, open water does not (presently) lend itself to tighter fixes.
    Here is the location on the map:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ed Dames MH370.png
Views:	285
Size:	515.0 KB
ID:	25206
    (Click on photo to enlarge)

I will say that I've also been of the opinion that they should first search to the West because if this does turn-out to be a terrorist/hijacking event it just makes sense (to me).

They should first search to the West and then expand out from there, South towards the Indian Ocean.

Of course I'm sure intel has more info than I do. But I've learned through years of experience that KISS is the best way.

KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid

Harley

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Atlas (13th March 2014), Cidersomerset (13th March 2014), Elainie (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (13th March 2014), Selene (13th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #312
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

No need ...

1. It probably isn't under water
    2. They can tow a side-scanning sonar to investigate what's on the bottom (if not too deep)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Agape (13th March 2014), andresrx1782 (13th March 2014), Cidersomerset (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #313
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Uhm you just reminded me of a good update documentary I saw earlier
    put up by Ahnung -Quay about Mars...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hology-of-Mars

I've got a bit of 'spinning brain' syndrome at the moment as I have
    also put up a thread about false flags and an update of the Hobbit
    of Indonesia . Its surprising how looking for info on one subject
    leads you to link to another. Or as our female Avalonians might
    say multi tasking ...LOL

Aprox 16 mins in they do a interesting explanation of remote viewing
    objects on Mars. The whole five episodes are very good for a recap
    on the alternate view Mars is a habitable planet.

I think I read somewhere, someone asking about remote viewing for the plane ?
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th March 2014 at 21:47.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), tessie999 (14th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #314
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

No need ...

2. They can tow a side-scanning sonar to investigate what's on the bottom (if not too deep)
    or

3. They can send the Ocean Explorer team!

Sorry Operator...Couldn't resist!
    Harley

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Agape (13th March 2014), andresrx1782 (13th March 2014), Cidersomerset (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Operator (13th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #315
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

No need ...

Have you heard of truth hiding in a plane sight ?

It has to be somewhere near to coast line .. and they miss it .

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Operator (13th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #316
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

I have asked RVer Daz Smith if he has RVed flight 370- waiting to see what he says.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

33. Link to Post #317
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)

Here ya go, little Miss Butterfly

Where is MH370?
    Ed Dames:
    Quote The airplane went down within an approximate 20 mile radius of N13 30' 00''/E97 30' 00''

Unlike most terrain target sites, open water does not (presently) lend itself to tighter fixes.
    Here is the location on the map:

Attachment 25206
    (Click on photo to enlarge)

I will say that I've also been of the opinion that they should first search to the West because if this does turn-out to be a terrorist/hijacking event it just makes sense (to me).

They should first search to the West and then expand out from there, South towards the Indian Ocean.

Of course I'm sure intel has more info than I do. But I've learned through years of experience that KISS is the best way.

KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid

What was the date that Dames made that statement? Today?

So by some coincidence, this morning EST, the US said they were going to look in that same area.

So was Dames statement made before the US made that announcement or afterwards?

At any rate, he seems to think that the US hunches that the plane crashed in the Indian Ocean or on the edge of it might be correct and considering how many other area's authorities have been investigating over the past 6 days, at least he's in agreement with the current location.

Good for him! I'm glad he finally made a public statement about this even if it was only in his online forum.

But I would have been much more impressed if he had RV'd and then posted his results back days ago.

If he had stated at that time the same location he is claiming it's at today which coincidentally is the same location the US is looking into that was announced late last night or this morning, I would be much more impressed.
    Last edited by Roisin; 13th March 2014 at 22:50.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Agape (14th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

35. Link to Post #318
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin
    What was the date that Dames made that statement?
    Thursday, March 13 at 8:17 am UTC, according to the timestamp on his forum posting. That's 4:18 am EDT today.

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10431

Cheers,

Selene

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

avid (14th March 2014), Elainie (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Roisin (13th March 2014)

37. Link to Post #319
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

CNN has breaking news on now saying that they have picked up pings that are trying to correspond with satellites. The authorities are now going to search the Indian Ocean area. There is speculation that the plane may have landed on land.

It certainly leads one to think that it may have been hijacked.
    Last edited by Star Wonder; 13th March 2014 at 22:45.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Tesseract (13th March 2014)

39. Link to Post #320
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Daz Smith (he is one of Courtney B's top RVers) says he has not RVed it.

I listened to the latest CNN and as Star Wonder mentions above they say they may have picked up pings that it flew over Indian Ocean but the pings indicate the plane did not break up! Wow. All of the conflicting info does get weirder by the day and I bet the Malaysian's are once again going to deny this info from the US.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 90 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 66 90 LastLast