Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst 1 20 30 40 80 87 LastLast

Thread: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

1. Link to Post #581
    Netherlands Avalon Member Old Snake's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

Chocolate,

I have been thinking and the likely posibility is:

The plane took the northern route,landed somewhere in an to the west unfriendly country,
    will be refueled .
    May be used to get many flies in one go,
    and that is: the nuclear top in Scheveningen
    There will be a lot of top brass from all over the world,
    would be a prime target.

FYI:
    Scheveningen is @ sea,
    The old building could well be the: kurhouse.
    It has a pier.
    We do not have rough seas here, unless storm.

And yes I put my Idea "higher up" so to speak.

If ever it flew to Garcia :it`s going to be a false flag, NWO op, doing the same as above

Old Snake.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Old Snake For This Post:

Agape (17th March 2014), chocolate (17th March 2014), Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Hervé (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), seko (17th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #582
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 697 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Interesting theory from this blog

Did Malaysian Airlines 370 disappear using SIA68 (another 777)?
    At last something on this thread that makes sense... leastways in terms of how. IIRC this was the technique employed by the KAL007 flight used at the time to expose the suspected Russian OTH radar although they got a bit more than they bargained for.

Why of course, in this instance, remains to be seen...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2014), Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014), SilentFeathers (17th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #583
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,127 times in 3,214 posts

Video has emerged from January 2013 apparently showing Zaharie Ahmad Shah sitting in front of his flight simulator at his home. Authorities confiscated the elaborate flight simulator and reassembled it in their offices to study it for clues.

PKR leaders have swiftly dismissed a British tabloid report which claimed MH370 flight captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah is a "political fanatic." PKR communications director Fahmi Fadzil said the Daily Mail report was "wild allegations" and the paper "is a sensationalist tabloid known for cooking up stories."

The tabloid claimed that Zaharie commanded the doomed flight about several hours after he had attended the sodomy trial of Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim on Friday. Anwar was jailed for five years by the Court of Appeal last Friday but was released on bail.

PKR vice-president N. Surendran said there "is not a drop of evidence to support such speculation. It is just a speculation. Let us be fair to the missing captain as well - he cannot answer for himself."

Friends of the pilot have denied claims he had been in court for the hearing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Elainie (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #584
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,341 times in 2,741 posts

For the terrorism and a highjacking narrative to work (for most people), they almost have to pin this on the pilot(s). (or the two Iranian boys which is a long shot IMO).

If this was hacked and flown remotely they damn sure won't tell the public that there is technology out there capable of this being used by thugs hiding in a cave somewhere. They'll want the public to believe something much simpler. And the simpler version is exactly the narrative that they are now putting out there.

Other than the exact purpose of "stealing" this jet, my mind is pretty much satisfied that it was stolen and likely is still intact (until more damning evidence is brought forward convincing me otherwise). It's kind a looking to me anyways that it's probably being tooled as a weapon to be used to frame and blame someone.......if I'm right (which I am even doubting myself that I am), even so, it will most likely not be sitting for too much longer.

The way this has played out thus far, I doubt this jet was stolen to be used 2 or 5 years from now, I'd guess it's going to be used in the near future, very near future. I hope I'm wrong.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (17th March 2014), Buck (18th March 2014), Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Magnus (17th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2014), seko (17th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #585
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,125 times in 1,445 posts

The way I go about it all:

I tend to trust rV as a reliable source of information (as presented in my posts yesterday), because I understand the way it works, much more than what we see on the news feeds. And in cases such as this one, it is probably one of the only reliable ways to put things in perspective. Here I mean the rV that the us m!l!tary does.
    But in it, I am my own project manager, and the end result comes from a personal sifting through.

I definitely sensed a level of 'uncertainty' yesterday, and I tried to express the idea that somehow we need to be careful about what we write here, not because of our own personal physical bodies so much, but because of where we do it and that some might get in a line of fire that is unnecessary for the moment.
    May be I did not manage to do that in the best possible way, since I was under a strong emotion coming from many sources of information, and I also had a severe headache. But I prefer to speak up and be slammed in the face later on, instead of sitting and observing a possible dangerous situation.
    That is that.
    Everyone is free to interpret in whichever way.

There are lots of clues everywhere on the thread.
    I have read only from page 26 on.
    I did the same as some others have done-- > I stopped taking any interest to keep my mind clear from creating likely scenarios, and came only after we had one rV session, and saw the new posts on the thread on that page.

Since I don't necessarily rely on logic, I combine in my mind seemingly unrelated data, as pictures, word references, emotional references, encounters and leads from there, it is all one big sphere of information that I can use for my own interpretation. But I cannot give a direct logical explanation, for various reasons.

My current feeling is that the plane has crashed. I cannot be sure if anyone has survived. But I tend to sense the situation leaning towards 'not'. See all the data from the rV sessions. Read as if someone describes a scene as if outside of it. The words and the feelings described there mean A LOT.

I also keep in mind the fact that the plane probably must have had some specific cargo (see an article about it on page 26), of specific kind. Why, what happened, where is it now... is a matter of speculation.
    The whole lack of information so far ( smoke around missing plane, conspiracy etc. stuff) can be seen as a diversion of the public eye from looking at that exact cargo and its nature/fate. I have provided reference for all of the above in my posts.

I had a clear stream of information that somehow there is a nature involved as a volcano, volcanic rock, smoke, pungent, nature etc..
    This came from the last rV I saw on the other mentioned forum. It comes from a pro and it has very valuable nuggets of facts inside. It is available already for the members to read it in my posts.

Considering everything, this seems more as a mistake/accident, than a pre-planned event. But the mistake itself can have a deeper and more serious explanation and meaning.
    I don't relate this to a war of a kind, nor to an attack as 9 11.
    But I do not undermine its importance.

At the same time I get to think of the way sometimes the Russians have made mistakes that they have covered so that people will not realize how stupid this world ( or they ) can be, envisioning Chernobil for example, without the direct reference to a nuclear incident...

Anyway.

Everything we need is already here. Posted and partially already linked.
    But not literary (as in brick buildings), more as a reference leading from point, to point, to point.
    If one can have a clear and unbiased mind, one will be able to piece it together.
    One person once explained how he could solve a hard mathematical problem in a state of mediation times quicker than in a state of logical 'normal' thinking... I guess achieving that state could be of help here.

My personal questions right now revolve around the possibility of any 'special cargo' involved, and its fate.
    Last edited by chocolate; 17th March 2014 at 15:05.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2014), Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Gardener (17th March 2014), Hervé (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Realeyes (17th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th March 2014), Wind (17th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #586
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,248 times in 18,668 posts

some technical data in these reports .....

Flight MH370: the unanswered questions

Published on 15 Mar 2014

The latest theory, that its communications systems could have been deliberately
    disabled, merely increases the number of possibilities. From London and Kuala
    Lumpur, we look at the latest news -- and the unanswered questions.Sign up for
    Snowmail, your daily preview of what is on Channel 4 News, sent straight to your
    inbox, here: http://mailing.channel4.com/public/sn...

================================================== ==

Where is missing plane MH370?

Published on 16 Mar 2014

The mystery of the missing Malaysian passenger jet has now
    drawn in more than 25 countries, helping to search a vast section
    of the planet's surface. But where is it?Sign up for Snowmail, your
    daily preview of what is on Channel 4 News, sent straight to your
    inbox, here: http://mailing.channel4.com/public/sn...

================================================== ==
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th March 2014 at 15:12.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2014), Elainie (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #587
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I think they are not truthful about the cargo ... a few tonnes of mangosteen ? Seems ridiculous to me. I am on an
    island and everything needs to be imported here. Airfares for cargo are steep and if in anyway possible heavy stuff
    or bulk will be transported by boat.
    Air tranport is common for mangosteen:

Quote Posted by Australia Trade and Shipping 2012
    Although airfreight is the preferred means of transport, mangosteens may also be exported to Australia by sea in refrigerated shipping containers. The transportation of mangosteen fruit from Indonesia to Australia, i.e. from packing house to arrival, may take upto 7 days by air and 16–19 days by sea.
    Quote Fresh Mangosteen

Transportation: Export via Air-Package: with Standard Cartons & Bags, Providing Full Protection for Quality and Freshness of the Mangosteen.
    Supply Ability:50 Ton/Tons per Day Port:Air Payment Terms:L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union Minimum Order Quantity:500 Kilogram/Kilograms
    http://www.agriculturesource.com/p-f...en-331071.html

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Magnus (17th March 2014), Operator (17th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #588
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,248 times in 18,668 posts

17 March 2014 Last updated at 14:56

Missing Malaysia plane: Co-pilot 'spoke last words'PreviousLatest

CCTV images are thought to show the pilot and co-pilot going through security
    checks at Kuala Lumpur airportOfficials in Malaysia say they believe the co-pilot of
    missing flight MH370 spoke the last words to ground controllers before it vanished.
    Investigators are looking into the possibility that the aircraft's crew were involved in
    its disappearance.

The search for the plane has extended into two vast air corridors.

Twenty-six countries have been asked to help find the jet, which went missing over
    a week ago with 239 people on board.

Malaysia says the plane was intentionally diverted and could have flown on either a
    northern or southern arc from its last known position.

Read more,,,,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26610946

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #589
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,341 times in 2,741 posts

SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Elainie (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #590
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,640 times in 3,742 posts

Everything which has come out after the first day is suspect, and has become part of the spin story. The further away we get, the worse the spin gets. We are NOT getting any of the real facts.

The two or three plausible scenario's which have been laid out and still remain within the context of logic, physics, and critical thinking, will most likely never be answered. Who took control of the plane and why, and where is it.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

conk (17th March 2014), Elainie (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), mosquito (18th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2014), seko (17th March 2014), SilentFeathers (17th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #591
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Sorcha just popped in with an update...

Quote Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is stating today that within 24-hours of this aircrafts “diversion” to the highly secretive Indian Ocean US military base located on the Diego Garcia atoll, no less than four flights, within the past week, containing top American and Chinese disease scientists and experts have, likewise, been flown to there.

According to this report, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (also marketed as China Southern Airlines flight 748 through a codeshare) was a scheduled passenger flight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing, China, when on 8 March this Boeing 777-200ER aircraft “disappeared” in flight with 227 passengers on board from 15 countries, most of whom were Chinese, and 12 crew members.

As we had previously noted in our report “Russia “Puzzled” Over Malaysia Airlines “Capture” By US Navy,” the GRU had previously notified China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS) of its suspicions regarding this flight due its containing a “highly suspicious” cargo that had been offloaded in the Republic of Seychelles from the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama.

First arousing the GRU’s concerns regarding this “highly suspicious” cargo, this report continues, was that after its unloading from the MV Maersk Alabama on 17 February, its then transfer to Seychelles International Airport where it was loaded on an Emirates flight bound for Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia, after first stopping over in Dubai, the two highly trained US Navy SEALS who were guarding it were found dead.

The two US Navy SEALS protecting this “highly suspicious” cargo, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under “suspicious circumstances” aboard the MV Maersk Alabama, this report says, further raising Russian intelligence suspicions as they were both employed by the Virginia Beach, Virginia-based maritime security firm The Trident Group which was founded by US Navy Special Operations Personnel (SEAL’s) and Senior US Naval Surface Warfare Officers and has long been known by the GRU to protect vital transfers of both atomic and biological materials throughout the world.

Upon Flight 370’s departure from Malaysia on 8 March, this report continues, the GRU was notified by the MSS that they were going to divert it from its scheduled destination of Beijing to Haikou Meilan International Airport (HAK) located in Hainan Province (aka Hainan Island).

Prior to this planes entering into People Liberation Army (PLA) protected zones of the South China Sea known as the Spratly Islands, however, this report continues, Flight 370 “significantly deviated” from its flight course and was tracked by VKO satellites and radar flying into the Indian Ocean region and completing its nearly 3,447 kilometer (2,142 miles) flight to Diego Garcia.

In a confirmation of the GRU’s assertion that Flight 370 was, indeed, flown to Diego Garcia, this report says, satellite transmission data analyzed by US investigators showed that this planes most likely last-known position was in a zone about 1,609 kilometers (1,000 miles) west of Perth, Australia in the Indian Ocean..

Most troubling to the GRU about Flight 370’s “diversion” to Diego Garcia, this report says, was that it was “nearly immediately” followed by some of the top disease scientists and experts from the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CCDCP) embarking to Diego Garcia on at least four flights.

As to why both American and Chinese disease experts were taken to Diego Garcia where Flight 370 is now known to be, this report says, has as yet not been answered by either of these governments after repeated Foreign Ministry requests for “explanations and clarification.”

What is to be known, this report says, is that as Malaysia has been forced to admit Flight 370 was, indeed, “diverted” from its flight path as the GRU had previously reported, and as at least 25 nations are now involved in searching for it, it remains a mystery as to what is actually occurring.

Also known, this report concludes, is that Diego Garcia as a designated ETOPS emergency landing site for flight planning purposes of commercial airliners transversing the Indian Ocean, and as one of 33 emergency landing sites worldwide for the NASA Space Shuttle, it is “inconceivable” that any type of aircraft, let alone Flight 370, can fly anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere without being tracked, monitored and recorded in totality. link

22. Link to Post #592
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,560 times in 487 posts

The last spoken communication from the missing Malaysia Airlines plane came from the flight's co-pilot, investigators believe.

But in their Monday briefing, Malaysian officials appeared to backtrack on Sunday's statement that the words "All right, goodnight" came after a communications system was turned off.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-communication

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #593
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,347 times in 740 posts

Interesting theory about following the other flight. Was talking to a Qantas pilot once who told me the vortex turbulence behind an airliner is about 10 km long, so it would have been a rough ride if they were that close.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2014), Elainie (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Magnus (17th March 2014), mosquito (18th March 2014), Nick Matkin (17th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #594
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Your questions may be misleading. We don't know that anyone "took control" of the plane. Apart from the remote viewing information, and the MSM blather and handwringing about hijacking, and the alternative press idiocy tainted with MSM bots "commenting" on possible Iranian sabotage, alien abduction and what not, what we know is that the Russians and CHinese place the plane in Diego Garcia, where there is a huge runway suitable for landing a 777.

We know that a cargo was traced from the Maersk shipping vessel to the cargo hold of MH370, and that although Malaysia belatedly declared it to be a cargo of "Mangosteenen, " Gordon Duff received information that he will not yet verify that the cargo was worth $400 million dollars, so I don't think it was mangoes. We know that the two Navy seals responsible for shepherding this cargo were found dead onboard the Maersk in late February with an apparently staged scene concerning heroin, a classic-looking case of "being suicided" to secure their permanent silence.

We know that the company responsible for shipping the cargo was Trident, established as a CIA front, and widely used to transport dangerous nuclear and biological materials. We know that 20 scientists working for Freescale, partly owned by Blackstone, and involved in advanced chip design, were on board the flight. We have heard that both Russia and China also tracked the plane with radar and satellites and that they perceive it to be (at least temporarily) on Diego Garcia. We have also heard that both the US and China sent flights to Diego Garcia immediately afterwards carrying government scientists from the CDC and the Chinese version of the CDC, people trained in dealing with disease outbreaks.

I can think of two useful avenues to explore. 1) to work backwards, finding the source of the Trident shipment, and 2) to find live satellite shots of the US airbase on Diego Garcia to see if the plane can be spotted there. Hey, I recall seeing satellite photos of Area 51 where a flying disc is out in the open, so it's worth a shot.

Does anyone know if live satellite images in close up can be accessed from the Web?
    Last edited by Aqua marina; 17th March 2014 at 16:42.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aqua marina For This Post:

gripreaper (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014), Selene (17th March 2014), silverchimes (17th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #595
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,347 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by Aqua marina (here)

We know that the company responsible for shipping the cargo was Trident
    Dahboo77 is going to love that.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), SilentFeathers (17th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #596
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Some observers suggested the plane might have flown to remote mountainous areas abutting Pakistan's border with Afghanistan where Taliban militants are holed up. Zabihullah Mujahid, a spokesman for the Taliban in Afghanistan said the missing plane had nothing to do with them.

Quote "It happened outside Afghanistan and you can see that even countries with very advanced equipment and facilities cannot figure out where it went," he said. "So we also do not have any information as it is an external issue."
    A commander with the Pakistani Taliban, a separate entity fighting the Pakistani government, said the fragmented group could only dream about such an operation.

"We wish we had an opportunity to hijack such a plane," he told Reuters by telephone from the lawless North Waziristan region.

Pakistani officials said they had detected nothing suspicious in the skies after the plane vanished.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A2G10320140317

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #597
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,354 times in 223 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	2200.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	25279

That 2200 nautical mile radius...everyone sure stuck with that 'official' estimate, but is it accurate? If more gas was loaded onto the plane than assumed, the extended radius also incorporates Pakistan, specifically Karachi Airport. We would REALLY like to have the breakdown in available remaining gas, assuming the information on the ground was correct to begin with. If the flight was only two hours into the flight when the plane took a sharp left turn, the plane could fly a lot farther than just enough gas to touchdown at the final scheduled destination and no more...one would have an extra hour's worth of gas, just in case, and could fly at the most efficient speed/altitude to further extend the range. Anyway, 2200 nm may be an accurate assessment, or it's low-balling the actual distance that could have been traveled, as the plane could glide into an airport for perhaps the last 100 nm or so, as well, with the only noise being touchdown skidding of the tires since the engines would not be running at the time of touchdown. Similar to when you're running low on gas and want to milk every drop of gas in the car's tank for all it's worth, the same approach can be applied when an experienced pilot is flying the plane.

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...arachi+airport

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pakistan_Airports.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	331.7 KB
ID:	25280

Personally, I believe it's in the drink. If it's not, it's a declaration of war between two states...and the doo doo snowballs from there.
    Last edited by superconsciousness; 17th March 2014 at 17:16.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2014)

34. Link to Post #598
    Thanks

Ed Dames
    RV Professional

Re: Project Missing Plane
    C2C will probably have me issue a report/report my findings Monday or Tuesday night (17th/18th). In the interim, I would encourage all of you to continue your work on this project, if you are willing and able to do so.

Doom

I would be interested to hear Ed Dame's result on this but do not have a C2C subscription and I see their shows are no longer allowed to be uploaded to YT. Anyone got an idea how to listen?

Adding this here:

..and is the above cue/TRM prepared correctly? (in regards to KFA's bracket question)

Well, realistically we don't have enough time to do anything of great substance, given the difference in our own personal locations/schedules. I feel confident that our work shows the target underwater and the confidence is based on a few key percepts from each of us. If circumstances were different (length of time and resources) I would suggest different attack strategies. For the record, I'm not ruling anything really esoteric out of the question regarding the plane's disappearance. There are a couple of 'anomalies' in our work that under different circumstances would warrant further investigation. But the majority of our work up to this point points to an underwater location, and therefore a crash.

I'm going to go ahead and run this new target (cue posted just above) in the next hour or so and see what I get. Anyone else have ideas about going after the stuff that we "really want to know"?
    Last edited by Elainie; 17th March 2014 at 17:06.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #599
    Thanks

Sorry I forgot to put the link to Ed's forum where the majority of viewers feel this plane is underwater.

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic...10434&start=25

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014)

38. Link to Post #600
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,182 times in 20,635 posts

Quote Posted by superconsciousness (here)
    That 2200 nautical mile radius
    Well, the straight line distance from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) to Beijing China is almost 2400 nautical miles, and the distance from the last point of contact a bit under 2200 nautical miles. Assuming (a reasonable assumption, I suspect) that the plane didn't have much extra fuel on board, and that it was flying about as slow as it could at high altitude without stalling (another reasonable assumption, I suspect), which is about as good as one can do for fuel efficiency, then drawing a circle at 2200 nautical miles around the point of last contact should be pretty tight.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), mosquito (18th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014), superconsciousness (17th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst 1 20 30 40 80 87 LastLast