1. Link to Post #861
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Default Re: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Several folks have been asking me for my opinions about this affair. (Silentfeathers being the most recent. Thanks, Jim! )

Here's what I can add, if indeed it's worth much at this stage: (And even after what feels like all this time, this might be quite an early stage.)

• Diego Garcia was one of the immediate destinations I thought of. It was within range, just. Camelot whistleblower 'Henry Deacon' talked of the place often. And it seems highly significant that it was one of the deleted practice destinations on the pilot's flight simulator (this seems to be a fact). Of course, the US would deny/ridicule that the plane flew there (and has), and no-one might ever know for sure. It does strike me as potentially significant that in the 24/7 headline coverage on CNN, Diego Garcia has as best I know NEVER been mentioned in reports or in any interviews. It's like they've been ordered not to mention the place under any circumstances.
    • Besides the various interesting claims made on Veterans Today (and other sites), it's interesting to note that Erik Rush says here that he knows for a fact that the plane flew to Diego Garcia. At much the same time, a caller into C2C stated that he knew for a fact that it ended up in Pakistan. It's conceivable that both could be valid, but it's a stretch. But at this stage, whatever happened has to be a stretch by 'normal' standards.

(to be continued, I'm sure...)
    This is slightly ad hominem, but I read the Erik Rush article and it said in an off-handed way "Flight 370’s pilots (one of whom being the pro-Islamist Zaharie Ahmad Shah)" which is factually incorrect and also consistent with the MSM's smearing of this pilot for being a supporter of the Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim (falsely convicted, suppressed, etc.). It is jarring that the rest of the article was so careful not to jump to conclusions, and there you have an unsupported and incorrect assertion. Maybe just trying to add some plausible deniability/distraction, but wierd as the rest of the article made sense.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Atlas (24th March 2014), avid (24th March 2014), Bill Ryan (24th March 2014), Cidersomerset (24th March 2014), Gardener (24th March 2014), Hervé (24th March 2014), raregem (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014), Synchronicity (24th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #862
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

It seems like there are at least two scenari which can be ruled out:

1) A crash simply because there would be a debris field plus all the beacons and radio transmitters going off and screaming since day one; as well as pilots heading to the closest airport in case of fire or other mechanical/electrical/electronics failure.

2) Hijacking:
    Quote The nature of hijacking has changed, but one thing hasn't: The need for publicity. The Dawson's Field hijackings were designed to be high-profile, and the hijackers had specific demands that they made known (largely the release of a number of Palestinian prisoners in Europe and the Middle East). Seven days after the hijacking, the world not only knew these demands, but were watching the hijackers blow up the planes on the evening news. Likewise, 9/11-style hijackings are, by definition, designed to be public events.

It's now been nine days since MH370 disappeared, and not only have we not heard any demands from anyone, but it seems that terrorist organizations seem to be going out of their way to say they didn't do it ("We wish we had an opportunity to hijack such a plane," one Pakistani Taliban commander told Reuters). So far, few theories can explain that.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-cant-explain/
    So, I am left with what I already stated:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Well, beside a kitchen sink to throw in as well, me think somebody got their hands on a new toy that could turn that plane into a stealth drone. The kind of technology Henry Deacon/Arthur Neuman was working at putting together for 9-11.

But, this time without most anybody being in on it which would imply the faking + jamming + shutting off of signals from a specific target. Now, who could do that? And, at the same, time making a number of nations' military and civilian organizations look like fools and losing face.... on top of the emotional shock generated by the loss of passengers and crew.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (24th March 2014), avid (24th March 2014), Cidersomerset (24th March 2014), mosquito (24th March 2014), Operator (24th March 2014), raregem (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014), sheme (24th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #863
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I sent the link and actual text to Erik Rush's take. This individual replied:

"Oh I don't know, sort of reads like a Robert Ludlum spy novel. Who am I though to so say it is not true?

I've been to Diego Garcia a couple of times, can you say TINY? No way can you fly a commercial jet in there and the entire base/island not know about it within a couple of hours. Just a handful of US Navy Sailors, a scattering of Brits, and a sprinkle of Phillipino migrant workers that are flown off and on the island."

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    • Diego Garcia was one of the immediate destinations I thought of. It was within range, just. Camelot whistleblower 'Henry Deacon' talked of the place often. And it seems highly significant that it was one of the deleted practice destinations on the pilot's flight simulator (this seems to be a fact). Of course, the US would deny/ridicule that the plane flew there (and has), and no-one might ever know for sure. It does strike me as potentially significant that in the 24/7 headline coverage on CNN, Diego Garcia has as best I know NEVER been mentioned in reports or in any interviews. It's like they've been ordered not to mention the place under any circumstances.
    • Besides the various interesting claims made on Veterans Today (and other sites), it's interesting to note that Erik Rush says here that he knows for a fact that the plane flew to Diego Garcia. At much the same time, a caller into C2C stated that he knew for a fact that it ended up in Pakistan. It's conceivable that both could be valid, but it's a stretch. But at this stage, whatever happened has to be a stretch by 'normal' standards.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th March 2014 at 01:41. Reason: fixed quote formatting

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

Atlas (24th March 2014), avid (24th March 2014), Bill Ryan (24th March 2014), Cidersomerset (24th March 2014), Hervé (24th March 2014), kirolak (24th March 2014), mosquito (24th March 2014), psydney (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #864
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Another card on the table:

I think it is quite true that US sensors can detect the beetle under your bed, and more. But the risk to the US of inadvertently revealing any secret technology thereby is far greater than the ‘mere’ loss of 239 lives. Peanuts, in black ops league.
    Perhaps that's what this whole thing may be about to some degree, not so much revealing technology, but merely just a demonstration of a certain technology.....a gruesome demonstration to say the least. (Someone is being warned)
    reading this, I thought back to my post on the 15th... Blue Dude

he had been gone for a week when he showed and shared what he did, was his concerned look from surprise we knew so much of what happened with the flight?

you might be much closer to the truth than you may know my friend...

8. Link to Post #865
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    It seems like there are at least two scenari which can be ruled out:

1) A crash ....

2) Hijacking
    I'd also add ...

3) False Flag operation: Because in those situations (think 9/11 and the "underwear" bomber) there is an answer being pumped into people's minds as the story unfolds, and there is always a very convenient solution to the "problem", ready and waiting to be implemented.

I'm baffled at the moment, and in view of what I've said above, I wouldn't be surprised if this were a black-op gone-wrong, hence the apparent confusion and lack of verdict/solution.

An interesting thought though - it's been suggested that the plane could have gone through a wormhole and will reappear in the future. But .... wouldn't it be more intriguing, and no less likely, if it were to be found under 2 miles of Antarctic ice, or if the message "MH370" were to be found among a batch of prehistoric cave paintings

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th March 2014), Hervé (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #866
    Thanks

Selene brings up an excellent point I haven't seen mentioned in all of the discussions or news clips...

The plane was redirected and brought in for a water landing, submarine pops up beside, unloads cargo and passengers, sinks the plane in one piece and disappears...

no refueling or landings...

it was dropping towards water passing over the Island, was the pilot waiting for a signal to splash it?

Could one of the witnesses flying over have possibly seen the operation?

How many countries have subs in the waters that could have accomplished this hijacking/piracy?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 24th March 2014 at 03:10.

11. Link to Post #867
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

lol how can you possibly rule out a crash simply because no one has found a debris field yet.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Atlas (24th March 2014), Cidersomerset (24th March 2014), Elainie (24th March 2014), Selene (24th March 2014), SilentFeathers (24th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #868
    Thanks

no one at this point can rule out any possibilities, but a country that can track a gnat on a monkey's butt from 12000 miles away, didn't lose sight of this plane...

the cover up is why everyone's hinky meters are going off saying there is more to this than just a crash...

14. Link to Post #869
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

The latest is the plane now dropped to 12,000 feet after the sharp turn. I guess they need to come up with quick answers and might be manufacturing data.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/23/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Agape (24th March 2014), Atlas (24th March 2014), Cidersomerset (24th March 2014), Inaiá (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #870
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

This may have been spotted and mentioned earlier ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did somebody doctor photo of men who took Flight MH370? Fears of a cover-up
    amid claims pictures show passengers with the same set of legs

Monday 24th March 2014 at 06:40 By David Icke

Why did somebody doctor photo of men who took Flight MH370?

Fears of a cover-up amid claims pictures show passengers with the same set of legs

Both men pictured boarded missing Flight 370 with stolen passports

Fears pictures were doctored as both of the men have the same legs

Trousers, shoes, and shadows all identical, but upper bodies are different
    Chinese aircraft spots 'suspicious objects' in Indian Ocean

More images of debris adrift in the Indian Ocean were released
    French satellite image taken 850km from current search zone
    Australia-led operation 'clutching' at any new information

Search continues but so far no wreckage has been recovered

By Ian Drury and Candace Sutton In Perth

PUBLISHED: 23:29, 23 March 2014 | UPDATED: 09:10, 24 March 2014

‘Fears of a cover-up over the fate of flight MH370 grew yesterday after claims that
    a photo of two passengers was tampered with.Images of two men who boarded the
    Malaysian Airlines jet with stolen passports appear to show them having the same
    set of legs.

CCTV footage stills released by officials three days after the Boeing 777-200
    vanished from the skies shows the pair with identical green trousers and brown
    shoes.’

Their feet and shadows are also in the same position, while their faces, T-shirts and
    bags are different.The photo last night fuelled conspiracy theories over the fate of
    the aircraft, which disappeared with 239 passengers and crew more than a fortnight
    ago. One Twitter user wrote: ‘They both have the same legs, edited or coincidence?
    And you guys believe our gov is not hiding anything.’
    Malaysian police admitted the image of one man had been placed on top of the
    other when they were photocopied.

But a spokesman said it was not ‘done with malice or to mislead’.

The men – thought to be Iranian asylum-seekers – have been named as Pouria
    Nour Mohammad Mehrdad, 19, and 29-year-old Delavar Seyed Mohammadreza.
    They travelled to Malaysia on Iranian passports before switching to stolen Austrian
    and Italian documents.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2wsGM4xKc
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

====================================================

CNN Reporter Rides Shotgun on Malaysia Flight Weeks Before it Disappeared

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th March 2014 at 11:08.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Inaiá (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #871
    Thanks

Sunrise : The journalist who met the Malaysia Airlines co-pilot

Published on 17 Mar 2014

CNN editor Richard Quest filmed Fariq Hamid a month ago and
    joins us from New York with his impressions of the Malaysia Airlines co-pilot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything ...LOL

A brief reminder from the back catalogue...

Most of you on here will be familiar with most
    of these but new people looking in on this
    thread as guests may not......

on this brief radio interview , the same man says the
    the drills were in the exact same stations bombed..
    well need we say more....OH COINCIDENCE !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boston ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and the latest I posted on Bills thread yesterday...

The Truthseeker: Media 'staged' Syria chem attack (E36)

Published on 23 Mar 2014

BBC 'total fabrication from beginning to end' of Syria 'atrocity'; call to revoke visas
    for intel agents posing as reporters in NATO targets; CIA caught infiltrating CNN,
    and Operation Mockingbird is back.

Seek truth from facts with UK Member of Parliament George Galloway; Illinois
    University Professor of International Law Francis Boyle; investigative reporter John
    Helmer; ordinary Syrians; and Ukraine covergirl 'Julia'.

Read the full transcript http://on.rt.com/r4608l

and many more ...................

The art of deception in war has been going on since first hiding behind a hill, tree
    or rock......Rommel , Montgomery and all armies did it and during WW11 it
    became an art and very ingenious much more than in this little clip but it gives
    you an idea and is still going on....

This is just to show smoke an mirrors is very old and with modern techniches
    who knows what is real and an illusion.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th March 2014 at 12:54.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (24th March 2014), Christine (24th March 2014), Gardener (24th March 2014), Krist (24th March 2014), panopticon (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #872
    Thanks

For anyone wondering, I post so many mainstream reports knowing they can
    be fed false leads and info from TPTB. We need contrast and a base to
    start from and most of the info is true, so an illusion can be maintained....

US & Canada24 March 2014 Last updated at 09:53

Malaysia flight MH370: China spots 'suspicious' objectsA Japanese team at the
    Royal Australian Air Force base Pearce in Bullsbrook, 35 km north of Perth,
    Australia, 23 March 2014 Japan has joined China, Australia, New Zealand and the
    US in the southern Indian

A Chinese plane hunting for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane has
    spotted "suspicious" objects, state media say, as more nations joined the search.

Searchers saw two "relatively big" objects with "many white smaller ones scattered
    within a radius of several kilometres", Xinhua news agency said.

Meanwhile, Australia says its aircraft found two objects, one circular and one
    rectangular, in its search area.

Flight MH370 disappeared on 8 March with 239 people on board.

Ten planes were scheduled to scour the southern Indian Ocean area on Monday for
    possible debris picked up earlier by radar echoes and satellite imagery.

Two Chinese military planes flew out to the search area, around 2,500 km (1,550
    miles) south-west of Australian city Perth, on Monday morning, while two Japanese
    P-3 Orion aircraft set off later in the day.

read more....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26678492
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th March 2014 at 11:27.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (24th March 2014), panopticon (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #873
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Latest media release from AMSA on the Southern Indian Ocean Search. HMAS Success is in the area trying to locate the objects seen by the Orion crew.

###

AMSA Media Release

Search operation for Malaysia Airlines aircraft: Update 15

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority can advise objects have been located by a Royal Australian Air Force P3 Orion.

HMAS Success is on scene and is attempting to locate the objects in the search for missing Malaysia Aircraft flight MH370.

The objects were spotted in the search area about 2500 kilometres south-west of Perth by the RAAF Orion about 2.45pm (AEDT).

The crew on board the Orion reported seeing two objects – the first a grey or green circular object and the second an orange rectangular object.

The objects identified by the RAAF Orion are separate to the objects reported by the Chinese Ilyushin IL-76 to AMSA earlier today.

The objects reported by the Chinese were also within today’s search area.

The US Navy P8 Poseidon aircraft sought to relocate the objects reported by the Chinese aircraft but were unable to do so.

The US Navy P8 is remains in the search area, while a second RAAF P3 and a Japanese P3 are en route to their assigned search areas.

The last of these aircraft will depart the search area about 11pm (AEDT).

Source
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Agape (24th March 2014), Cidersomerset (24th March 2014), Magnus (30th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014), sheme (24th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #874
    Thanks

Published on 24 Mar 2014

Footage shows a smoke marker in the south Indian Ocean,
    where an object has been spotted in the hunt for missing
    Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.The marker was dropped by
    the Royal Australian Air Force P-3 Orion aircraft, which
    spotted two objects 2500km south west of Perth on Monday.

The Australian Navy is hoping to pick up the objects within a
    few hours, Malaysia's transport minister said.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (24th March 2014), Gardener (24th March 2014), panopticon (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #875
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,512 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

a country that can track a gnat on a monkey's butt from 12000 miles away, didn't lose sight of this plane...
    Made me laugh.

For me, this is the nub of it.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (24th March 2014), Becky (24th March 2014), Gardener (24th March 2014), Heather2017 (24th March 2014), Hervé (24th March 2014), JRS (25th March 2014), Magnus (30th March 2014), ozlemer (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014), Sophocles (24th March 2014), Synchronicity (24th March 2014), thunder24 (24th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #876
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Bill Ryan stated:

Quote Diego Garcia was one of the immediate destinations I thought of. It was within range, just. Camelot whistleblower 'Henry Deacon' talked of the place often. And it seems highly significant that it was one of the deleted practice destinations on the pilot's flight simulator (this seems to be a fact). Of course, the US would deny/ridicule that the plane flew there (and has), and no-one might ever know for sure. It does strike me as potentially significant that in the 24/7 headline coverage on CNN, Diego Garcia has as best I know NEVER been mentioned in reports or in any interviews. It's like they've been ordered not to mention the place under any circumstances.
    I described a lucid dream I had on March 17th here 3 days ago where I saw a jumbo airliner PARKED on a tarmac at an airport with a long runway that was on a water body. When I made my first interpretation of it, I put too much focus on some other details in it causing me to say it flew north and not south but that was only my first interpretation of it where now, due to my new analysis of it. I too think it landed on Diego Garcia.

Once again, the main message of that super-sensible information I received was that the plane is PARKED at an airport somewhere and based on the inner eye vision that I had on March 11th, everyone on board has transited into another dimensional realm.

As for myself, I've seen and experienced too much in my personal life for me to NOT believe that the military/industrial complex is somehow complicit in the disappearance of this plane and Diego Garcia seems to fit the bill on where it ended up.

There was something on that plane and they didn't want China to have it.
    As for what's going to happen to the plane itself, based on my first information I received, it very well may be used as a weapon, somewhere down the line.
    Last edited by Roisin; 24th March 2014 at 13:29.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Gardener (24th March 2014), Hervé (24th March 2014), Inaiá (25th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #877
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

I posted this yesterday HERE in my prediction thread, waiting to see how accurate this is

Quote Missing Flight MH370 Prediction:

They will soon find the missing 777, Flight MH370, approximately 1500 miles SW of Perth, Australia and blame the whole event on the pilot, Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah.
    I originally was thinking this jet was at Diego Garcia, but now I'm more leaning towards that this thing was "stolen", cloaked (from basic tracking devices), and flown to the ends of the Earth and downed (near where they are searching now) with the intentions for it to never be found (until they wanted to find it). Something changed and now I believe they are really going to find it. (What changed and why they need to find it now I don't know).

The whole event was done as a demonstration and to send a message.....(sick huh?)

(A demonstration done by who and for who, a message sent from who and to who, well, I don't know that either).
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 24th March 2014 at 13:52.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Gardener (24th March 2014), JRS (25th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014), Roisin (24th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #878
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

According to the talking heads on BBC news (tv) Its looking like they have located something a little more substantial. Relatives have been briefed and they are going to fly them to Australia. The Australian PM is going to make an announcement at 2pm gmt.

Quote Roisin--->[...There was something on that plane...]
    I agree.
    They definitly needed a resolution to this mystery, they needed to find debris and move on. That doesn't resolve the mystery but relatives and the world needs closure.

Heartfelt sympathy to all whose lives have been blighted by this loss.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Inaiá (25th March 2014), Operator (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014), Roisin (24th March 2014)

34. Link to Post #879
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Actor James Rebhorn has died
    http://entertainment.iafrica.com/movies/909035.html

A synchronicity perhaps? Whatever the case may be, when one considers the strange disappearance of the Malaysian plane and those conspiracy theories that are circulating around it including that it landed on Diego Garcia, a black military base in the middle of nowhere... and that this is the same actor who played that smarmy Sec. of Defense who knew about what was at Area 51 but didn't tell anyone.... until it was almost too late in that movie "Independence Day" and that he's all over the news now because he just passed away, I find that very interesting.
    Last edited by Roisin; 24th March 2014 at 14:05.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Gardener (24th March 2014), Inaiá (25th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #880
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

They are saying that conclusions have been reached from data (inversat pings) that the plane flew south and is lost, all on board presumed dead. They are closing down the search. Not conclusive imho but there we are, closure.
    Sad.

Edit: That's Inmarsat not inversat.
    Last edited by Gardener; 24th March 2014 at 14:22. Reason: edit
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

panopticon (24th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (24th March 2014), Roisin (24th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 90 FirstFirst 1 34 44 54 90 LastLast