+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst 1 21 31 41 81 90 LastLast

Thread: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

1. Link to Post #601
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default Re: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    Sorry I forgot to put the link to Ed's forum where the majority of viewers feel this plane is underwater.

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic...10434&start=25
    This could very well be where this thing is and we are just all over-thinking this because we are too use to all the lies and deception.

It's not impossible for a jet to belly land and not break up and sink intact. I'm not completely counting this out as to where this thing is, but I do have my doubts that this is what actually happened.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2014), budicca (17th March 2014), jagman (24th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #602
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,547 times in 787 posts

SilentFeathers: One viewer ran a session and did not get an underwater location:

I agree the majority of the sessions seem to indicate the plane is underwater.

But just to clear any lack-of-clarity in my summary and for the record, and to be a proverbial pain in the you know what…

My own session strongly indicates the plane/wreak is on dry land. Unless I am reading my ST completely wrong. But even if I was to be mistaken about my ST the session itself has several strong indicators of the site being dry land.

The site being open.vast, flat, wide and most of all dusty. Warmth (heat) is associated with the site and the target object. 'Current' came through strongly, and my session identifies this current is above (overhead), in the air as I think KFA pointed out, and not in the water. The only reference to fluidity of any kind are 'current' and 'meandering'.

I picked up no indications of a quantity of water.

There are voices present, and also frightened emotions going on and a strong indication of the lifeforms being restrained/ constrained and very much alert. It may have been just one lifeform, it may have been a life form not from the plane but nearby.

There is also as a side note, that long angular thing on the side marked with interior (that analytically I read as a structure although that was not entered on the S4[B].

I want to add one thing. My data were not what I expected. I was 70/30 prepared for a result indicating the dark deep blue depths. Maybe I was too front loaded?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Agape (17th March 2014), Atlas (17th March 2014), Gardener (17th March 2014), Inaiá (18th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), SilentFeathers (17th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #603
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

If you were the pilot about to hijack a 777, how much gas would you toss into the tank?

My guess: as much as possible...though you've got to be a moron to think that stealing a 777 is a good career move, so WTFK.

Anyway, here's a relevant Zerohedge post:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...ned-flight-370

Malaysia is pro-India and vice versa:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign...India#Malaysia

The pilot who doesn't like the Malaysia government would find allies in Pakistan. If the pilot's family moved out the day before the plane disappeared, there is a significant degree of premeditation...dude was covering his bases.
    http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/pilots-wi...cat_orig=world
    Last edited by superconsciousness; 17th March 2014 at 17:30.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #604
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by ERK (here)
    SilentFeathers: One viewer ran a session and did not get an underwater location:

I agree the majority of the sessions seem to indicate the plane is underwater.

But just to clear any lack-of-clarity in my summary and for the record, and to be a proverbial pain in the you know what…

My own session strongly indicates the plane/wreak is on dry land. Unless I am reading my ST completely wrong. But even if I was to be mistaken about my ST the session itself has several strong indicators of the site being dry land.

The site being open.vast, flat, wide and most of all dusty. Warmth (heat) is associated with the site and the target object. 'Current' came through strongly, and my session identifies this current is above (overhead), in the air as I think KFA pointed out, and not in the water. The only reference to fluidity of any kind are 'current' and 'meandering'.

I picked up no indications of a quantity of water.

There are voices present, and also frightened emotions going on and a strong indication of the lifeforms being restrained/ constrained and very much alert. It may have been just one lifeform, it may have been a life form not from the plane but nearby.

There is also as a side note, that long angular thing on the side marked with interior (that analytically I read as a structure although that was not entered on the S4[B].

I want to add one thing. My data were not what I expected. I was 70/30 prepared for a result indicating the dark deep blue depths. Maybe I was too front loaded?
    I felt from day one that this plane was all in one piece, intact, be it under water or sitting on a runway or in a hanger somewhere. (I tend to lean to the likely possibility it being on dry land too).

I'm not a remote viewer, I just basically take all the info and try to look at all angles and well, um, make a guess
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Gardener (17th March 2014), Inaiá (18th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #605
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by superconsciousness (here)
    If you were the pilot about to hijack a 777, how much gas would you toss into the tank?
    Pilots don't fill the fuel on these massive commercial air liners.

Nor do they do maintenance on them, pack meals for passengers or load their luggage.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2014), Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Magnus (17th March 2014), mosquito (18th March 2014), Nick Matkin (17th March 2014), Operator (17th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #606
    Thanks

So to load extra fuel (yes, unlikely...), the pilot would have required buy-in of the plan by someone on the ground responsible for filling the tank. The most likely scenario is the plane is in the drink. If it's not, the level of coordination could match that of 9/11...now there's a scary thought. We have an entire parallel civilization that remains unacknowledged by the mainstream media...so how hard it is really to hide a plane with state-sponsored backing/coordination? Where in the hell is the pilot's family?...it's been over a week now since they beat feet.

“Every action taken by the person who was piloting the aircraft appears to be a deliberate one. It is almost like a pilot’s checklist,” said one senior captain from an Asian carrier with experience of jets including the Boeing 777.

“Whoever did this must have had lots of aircraft knowledge, would have deliberately planned this, had nerves of steel to be confident enough to get through primary radar without being detected and been confident enough to control an aircraft full of people,” a veteran airline captain told Reuters.

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/in...erves-of-steel
    Last edited by superconsciousness; 17th March 2014 at 17:47.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), panopticon (17th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #607
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I looked up Diego Garcia on both Google maps and Bing/Microsoft Live maps, which is supposed to be "near real time images. No planes show at all on Google Maps. On the Bing MS maps, there is just one large plane:

http://i.imgur.com/ZlsObwY.png

http://i.imgur.com/xapG1GC.png

The color appears to be dark gray like military, but the conformation of wings and fuselage looks like a large passenger jet. It's been what, ten days? Could the plane have been painted in the meantime to hide its identity?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqua marina For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #608
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

after all we have read of conspiracies involving releasing a biological weapon on Asia, all of us understand how close we just came to billions of lives lost...

the black hats vs the white hats...

Taiwan release Kesch's docs on clean energy, a mysterious event makes a bio weapon loaded on a plane disappear...

who is holding it?

Quakes rattling the Western Coasts of Americas, is Russia and America pulling out the stops on advanced weaponry?

this is an exciting book we are living...

I'm looking forward to hearing what Ben's Ninjas have been up to, his report is due later today...

Quote Posted by Aqua marina (here)
    I looked up Diego Garcia on both Google maps and Bing/Microsoft Live maps, which is supposed to be "near real time images. No planes show at all on Google Maps. On the Bing MS maps, there is just one large plane:

http://i.imgur.com/ZlsObwY.png

http://i.imgur.com/xapG1GC.png

The color appears to be dark gray like military, but the conformation of wings and fuselage looks like a large passenger jet. It's been what, ten days? Could the plane have been painted in the meantime to hide its identity?
    the Boeing 777 only has one engine on each wing

if they can make a plane disappear out of thin air, they would most likely be able to do the same thing on the ground... hangers or tunnels... or refilled and bounced out before the Sats caught an image...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 17th March 2014 at 17:49.

16. Link to Post #609
    Thanks

If you can make a battleship disappear in 1942 then you can make an airplane disappear in 2014.Why is no one talking about the Philadelphia experiment in connection with this case? Because it raises the question of exotic technology being used against the people by those who claim to care about us.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluewool For This Post:

Agape (17th March 2014), Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Elainie (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2014), Slorri (17th March 2014), superconsciousness (17th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #610
    Thanks

Channelled info from cosmic awareness (please read,it may sound far fetched but let's keep an open mind)
    http://rainbowphoenixcom.ipage.com/A.../20140313P.pdf

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluewool For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #611
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluewool (here)
    Channelled info from cosmic awareness (please read,it may sound far fetched but let's keep an open mind)
    always quick summary the info...

they are convinced aliens recognized the biological danger on the flight and removed it from our existence...

Quote This Awareness will
    state at this time that it was indeed extraterrestrial technologies that were used to remove this aircraft.

21. Link to Post #612
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by superconsciousness (here)
    Anyway, here's a relevant Zerohedge post:
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...ned-flight-370

Malaysia is pro-India and vice versa:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign...India#Malaysia

The pilot who doesn't like the Malaysia government would find allies in Pakistan. If the pilot's family moved out the day before the plane disappeared, there is a significant degree of premeditation...dude was covering his bases.
    http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/pilots-wi...cat_orig=world
    Sorry SC, you were updating and I didn't see the rest of your post.

There is no evidence that the wife and adult children shifted out of the house.

What was reported originally was that their maid had said that the day before Zaharie was due to fly out the wife and adult children (some of who were visiting from Australia evidently) had gone to the families second house (maybe a holiday house?). A day or so after the disappearance his wife (I think) came back to get some clothing and make sure the house was alright.

Zaharie was a flight simulator instructor and examiner for the Malaysian government's aviation body so his having a flight simulator (that appears was no secret to anyone he knew and he was quite proud, from all accounts I've seen, that he had built the thing himself) is not particularly damning evidence...

Yes, this is a strange case, most peculiar in fact (especially the Maersk Alabama ex-seal deaths and alleged cargo link) which is why there are so many theories floating about.

I don't know, but reckon the Pilot's being set as a patsy (specially as he's a Ibrahim supporter).

Take the "Democracy is Dead" t-shirt. The photo doing the rounds is from when the last election was held, May 5th, 2013. The MSM keeps showing the photo as if he was wearing it all the time or had it under his uniform on the night in question... Only thing I haven't seen yet is a photo of Zaharie with his eyes widened by whitening the edges to make him look crazy (though they've been mentioning his holding a meat cleaver in a video he did, showing people how to cook I think, as though he was -- crazy that is).

Hope this was useful to someone.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2014), Bob (17th March 2014), Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Elainie (17th March 2014), Inaiá (18th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), mosquito (18th March 2014), selinam (17th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #613
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

If you can make a battleship disappear in 1942 then you can make an airplane disappear in 2014.Why is no one talking about the Philadelphia experiment in connection with this case? Because it raises the question of exotic technology being used against the people by those who claim to care about us.
    Joseph Farrell mentioned it. Still the most succinct account in my book.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bluewool (17th March 2014), Elainie (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Spellbound (17th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #614
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by James Chater
    Has anyone noticed the resemblance between these events and the story of Hergé’s Tintin book, “Flight 714 for Sydney”? Here a private jet flying from Jakarta to Sidney is hijacked and avoids radar by flying at a low altitude, before reaching its mysterious destination.
    Quote Posted by dailystar
    In the comic strip, called Flight 714, Tintin is aboard a jet in the Far East that is hijacked by the pilots and brought to a deserted volcanic island. It makes a rough landing on a makeshift roll-out runway before gunmen surround the plane. MH370 was on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing when it vanished – the same part of the world depicted in Belgian cartoonist Herge’s story. And it mirrors fears the airliner was diverted to a secret location in the South China Sea.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...-remote-island

I added this one:

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Buck (18th March 2014), Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Magnus (17th March 2014), meat suit (17th March 2014), mosquito (18th March 2014), panopticon (18th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #615
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    always quick summary the info...

they are convinced aliens recognized the biological danger on the flight and removed it from our existence...

Quote This Awareness will
    state at this time that it was indeed extraterrestrial technologies that were used to remove this aircraft.

Actually I'm sorry but being pedantic the source claims it was not aliens but alien technologies used by the powers that be in their back engineered craft!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluewool For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2014), Inaiá (18th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (17th March 2014), Spellbound (17th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (17th March 2014)

29. Link to Post #616
    Thanks

couple more updates:

http://www.theatlantic.com/technolog...d-more/284437/

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/17/world/...e-up-to-speed/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...countries.html

MUST...WATCH...NEWS............MUST...READ...NEWS.

Meanwhile, Fed meeting starts tomorrow, with press meeting Fed Chair on Thursday. Another round of "chopping the head off the global financial monster on purpose" that would otherwise rattle markets, but we have Planes and Putins and St. Patricks, OH MY!, to focus on these days, so who cares about the Fed TANKING THE GLOBAL ECONOMY?...oh yeah, virtually no one.

Well designed global psiop, don't you agree?
    Last edited by superconsciousness; 17th March 2014 at 19:07.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th March 2014), seko (17th March 2014), selinam (17th March 2014)

31. Link to Post #617
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

An interesting thread with possible satellite sighting from the ATS forum:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1002982/pg1

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aqua marina For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Magnus (18th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #618
    Thanks

"Malaysia Airline MH370: 9/11-style terror allegations resurface in case of lost plane. Possible plot investigated after Al-Qaeda supergrass told court that four or five Malaysian men planned a passenger airliner hijack."

Left: Saajid Muhammad Badat. Right: A woman writes on a board of messages and well-wishes dedicated to people involved with the missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner MH370 Photo: PA/AP

Evidence of a plot by Malaysian Islamists to hijack a passenger jet in a 9/11-style attack is being investigated in connection with the disappearance of Flight MH370

An al-Qaeda supergrass told a court last week that four to five Malaysian men had been planning to take control of a plane, using a bomb hidden in a shoe to blow open the cockpit door.

Security experts said the evidence from a convicted British terrorist was “credible”. The supergrass said that he had met the Malaysian jihadists – one of whom was a pilot – in Afghanistan and given them a shoe bomb to use to take control of an aircraft.

A British security source said: “These spectaculars take a long time in the planning.”

link to story
    Telegragh isn't a publication I usually quote, it is controlled by UK world market manipulators, so anything they say is usually a direction world media seems to follow...

so maybe this did start as a hijacking by Al CIAda agents...

maybe the other hats saw the chatter and turned on a space toy that took over control of the aircraft flying it off to safety...

were the biological specialists flown in to learn what will counter a release in case this was just the initial with more to follow...

34. Link to Post #619
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    [

Pilots don't fill the fuel on these massive commercial air liners.
    The idea, on shorter hops at least, is to take as little fuel as you can get away with to reach your destination, because you consume fuel just to carry the extra fuel. At Ryanair, the lowcost airline, the pilots’ compliance with company rules sometimes forces them to land elsewhere because they have cut it too fine; they do this because they get in trouble when they play it safe and land with spare fuel in the tank.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

chocolate (17th March 2014), Cidersomerset (17th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), panopticon (18th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #620
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Update so far from BBC site...

March 2014 Last updated at 15:04

Malaysia Airlines: The lost final hoursLatest

mystery over the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight 370 has deepened after
    satellite data emerged to suggest the plane flew on for hours after it was reported missing.

Map showing last known movements of MH370

The search operation is now concentrating on huge areas to the north and south of
    Malaysia, after locational 'pings' detected by a satellite appeared to indicate the
    plane was somewhere on an arc stretching either north up to to Central Asia, or
    south, to the Indian Ocean and Australia.

Evidence revealed on Saturday 15 March by the Malaysian Prime Minister Najib
    Razak suggested the jet was deliberately diverted by someone on board about an
    hour after takeoff.

line break
    When was the last contact made?

Graphic: How planes can be tracked
    Flight MH370 departed from Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 00:41 on
    Saturday (16:41 GMT Friday), and was due to arrive in Beijing at 06:30 (22:30 GMT).

Malaysia Airlines says the plane lost contact less than an hour after takeoff.

No distress signal or message was sent.

The ACARS - a service that allows computers aboard the plane to "talk" to
    computers on the ground - was silenced some time after 01:07 as the plane
    crossed Malaysia's east coast.

At about 01:19 the co-pilot was heard to say: "All right, good night".

The plane's transponder, which communicates with ground radar, was shut down
    soon after this final communication, as the aircraft crossed from Malaysian air
    traffic control into Vietnamese airspace over the South China Sea.

At 01:37 the next ACARS transmission was due, but never sent.

Graphic: Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER

What happened next?

The plane's planned route would have taken it north-eastwards, over Cambodia and
    Vietnam, and the initial search focused on the South China Sea, south of Vietnam's
    Ca Mau peninsula.

But evidence from a military radar, revealed later, suggested the plane had
    suddenly changed from its northerly course to head west. So the search, involving
    dozens of ships and planes, then switched to the sea west of Malaysia.

MH370's last communication with a satellite, disclosed a week after the plane's
    disappearance, suggested the jet was in one of two flight corridors, one stretching
    north between Thailand and Kazakhstan, the other south between Indonesia and
    the southern Indian Ocean.

The BBC's Richard Westcott takes a look at the gadgets used to track a plane in flight

The timing of the last confirmed communication with a satellite was 08:11 (00:11
    GMT), meaning that the Boeing continued flying for nearly seven hours after
    contact with air traffic control was lost.

Investigators are making further calculations to establish how far the plane might
    have flown after the last point of contact.

Who was on board?

Arni Marlina, 36, a family member of a passenger onboard Flight MH370, shows a
    family picture on her mobile phone, at a hotel in Putrajaya, Malaysia, 9 March
    Muhammad Razahan Zamani (bottom right), 24, and his wife Norli Akmar Hamid,
    33, were on their honeymoon on the missing flight. The phone is being held by his
    stepsister, Arni Marlina The 12 crew members were all Malaysian, led by pilots
    Captain Zaharie Ahmed Shah, 53 and 27-year-old co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid.

Police have searched their homes and a flight simulator has been taken from the
    captain's home and reassembled for examination at police headquarters.

It is now believed that co-pilot Hamid spoke the last words heard from the
    plane, "All right, good night" - but it it not clear whether this was before or after
    the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) had been
    deliberately switched off.

There were 227 passengers, including 153 Chinese and 38 Malaysians, according to
    the manifest. Seven were children.

Other passengers came from Iran, the US, Canada, Indonesia, Australia, India,
    France, New Zealand, Ukraine, Russia, Taiwan and the Netherlands.

Among the Chinese nationals were a delegation of 19 prominent artists who had
    attended an exhibition in Kuala Lumpur.

With so many of their nationals aboard, the Chinese Government has been very
    involved in the search, expressing barely-concealed frustration with the lack of progress.

Malaysia Airlines said there were four passengers who checked in for the flight but
    did not show up at the airport.

Malaysia plane: Who were the passengers?

line break
    Could it have been a terrorist attack?

Malaysian PM Najib Razak, 15 March 2014

The plane was deliberately diverted, the Malaysian PM told a news conference

The aircraft's change of direction was consistent with "deliberate action on the
    plane", the Malaysian authorities said.

But it remains unclear whether the course change was carried out by the air crew
    or flight-trained hijackers onboard.

So far no known or credible terror group has emerged to claim responsibility.

Initial investigations concentrated on two passengers found to be travelling on
    stolen passports.

The two Iranian men - 19-year-old Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad and Delavar
    Seyed Mohammadreza, 29 - were later found to headed for Europe via Beijing, and
    had no apparent links to terrorist groups.

Other theories for a crash

A Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER taking off from Narita Airport near Tokyo,
    Japan, April 2013 A Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER taking off from Narita
    Airport near Tokyo, Japan, last year

Some initial theories suggested that the aircraft could have suffered a disastrous
    mid-air decompression, but Malaysian authorities say they are now almost entirely
    focused on the actions of the crew.

Captain Zaharie Ahmed Shah, who had more than 18,000 flying hours behind him,
    had been employed by the airline since 1981.

Weather conditions for this flight were good.

Malaysia Airlines has a good safety record and the jet, a Boeing 777-200ER, is said
    to be one of the safest because of its modern technology.

Can a modern jet just vanish without trace?

The BBC's Richard Westcott examines how a plane can vanish without trace

The disappearance of a modern airliner for so long, with no wreckage found, is an
    unprecedented event.

In 2009, the loss of an Air France Airbus A-330 in the Atlantic Ocean remained
    unexplained for almost two years until the plane's 'black box' flight recorders were
    recovered from 13,000ft under water.

Three French investigators involved in that inquiry have been brought in to assist
    with the search for the Malaysian plane.What happened during the last hours of
    Flight MH-370 may only ever be discovered when its black boxes are located. The
    recorders emit ultrasonic signals that can be detected under water. Under good
    conditions, the signals can be detected from several hundred miles away.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26503141
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th March 2014 at 20:00.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

chocolate (17th March 2014), Elainie (17th March 2014), Gardener (18th March 2014), Inaiá (18th March 2014), Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), panopticon (18th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst 1 21 31 41 81 90 LastLast