Thread: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Re: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

Just a thought here

Would the black box be able to survive a massive emp?.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Gardener (12th March 2014), johnf (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    I had an inner vision during my morning meditation session today. But just before I started that session, I asked what happened to that plane. Well, I got lucky because while I was meditating, an inner eye scene popped in where I was sitting in a plane where the pilots were up front in an open cockpit so I could see what they were seeing out of the planes' windshield.
    What I saw:
    So I'm sitting in this plane as we are approaching a very tall brick wall. It was so tall, I couldn't even see the top of it and it seemed to go on forever. Well, when we were face to face with that brick wall, the plane then shifted into flying in a vertical direction, like a helicopter, up the that wall so fast, it made me nauseous. Then the plane stopped flying UP and the wall opened up showing a tunnel where the plane then flew into it ... and into darkness. That was the end of that vision.

Interpretation:
    They say that when a plane crashes into the water, it's like hitting a brick wall. So that tall brick wall in that vision could have been the ocean and that airliner could have dived into it.

I'm surprised I saw that because prior to starting that meditation, it made more sense to me that the plane broke up in mid-air up 35,000 ft and that seems to be the prevailing sentiment of most aviation experts who have commented in the news about the demise of the plane.

But I saw otherwise because in my vision, it flew into a tunnel in that brick wall.

A detail I left out.
    That tall brick wall first impressed me as a very, very tall building; like a sky scraper because it had windows too. But once we were face to face with that building, I didn't notice that we were passing any windows as we flew up that wall and then into that tunnel.

PS -- Just read over David Icke's explanation of what may have happened to that plane. He says it just vanished.

Of course, my own interpretation of what I saw in that inner vision of mine could be incorrect. Maybe the tunnel the plane flew into was something else and not the ocean. Maybe the brick wall only looked like it was made of brick but it was actually something else. If Icke's view is correct, then that would be something like a laser beam. But then again, maybe it flew into a spaceship. Who knows?
    Hi Roisin, My interpretation of your vision, is that the plane was sucked straight up, with some unseen force(technology) and was led to a wormhole. Maybe they were taken to another planet that is being set up for habitation, and perhaps they needed all those folks who just happen to specialize in energy technology.

Of course this is just my first thoughts after reading your post.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

johnf (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Roisin (11th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #143
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    There may be two technologies in frequent use for control and blackmailing.
    No.1 HAARP.
    No2. Snatch a plane out of the blue sky technology.
    Let's assume for a minute that 2 really happened ...
    You would expect that if a country does like to give such a signal they would take a military plane
    or something of that sort. But that would be covered up immediately ... now they have full attention.
    This can NEVER happen unnoticed with an airliner ... when this technology is in the right hands it is
    a very effective defense mechanism. So effective that future wars were virtually impossible.
    I think this is what Mehran Keshe meant when he said he would share/release technology this year that
    would end all wars (Maybe a bit too positive/naive but still !)

Let use hope all wars become unwinnable. If wars are winnable, then as long as there is STS mentality and war is profitable, there will always be wars. But I think such a technology will only reduce the significance of air superiority.

The choice of time for attacking the plane (2:30am) is to minimize eyewitnesses,because there would have been plenty. Terrorists don't need that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Unicorn (11th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

update...Just listening to the news in the background, its reporting the Malaysian
    air rescue is working on the possibility that the plane had taken a left/west turn into the Malacca straights.

Malaysia Airlines MH370: Plane 'changed course'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26527439

Why are the missing Malaysian Airlines passengers' phones still ringing? Relatives'
    agony as search zone now switches to entirely new area and Iranian man on
    missing passport traced and 'isn't terrorist'

Smartphones of missing aboard flight MH370 'are still ringing', families say

19 families of missing claim to be connected - airline have also called crew

Growing frustration for relatives with no information on their missing

Angry relatives threw water bottles at officials unable to offer any answers
    Malaysian police say one of the two men on stolen passports was Iranian
    Was asylum seeker, 19, 'not terrorist', and his mother was waiting for him

Fate of Boeing 777 remains mystery and search now concentrates on different sea
    at least 200 miles from where it was last recorded

But John Brennan, head of CIA, said terrorism 'could not be ruled out'

By James Nye

PUBLISHED: 04:20, 11 March 2014 | UPDATED: 18:26, 11 March 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2vgFTM9cS
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th March 2014 at 21:03.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), mosquito (12th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #145
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Thanks Sidney. I think that interpretation of it makes more sense because if it crashed into the sea, then one would expect that the plane would be sucked in a downward direction. But that's not was happened... the direction was up so that's very telling... thanks for commenting on that.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

johnf (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), syrwong (11th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #146
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Why are the missing Malaysian Airlines passengers' phones still ringing? Relatives' agony as search zone now switches to entirely new area and Iranian man on missing passport traced and 'isn't terrorist'

Smartphones of missing aboard flight MH370 'are still ringing', families say
    That could become interesting since smartphones don't hold their charges for very long, if they still ring a week from now it will be even more mysterious.

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

If the phones are really still ringing as would they be online in a cell then it would be very easy to locate
    them since the technology to connect to them knows exactly where they are.

It would be a piece of cake for 'any' (not a single one blocking info) authority to locate the cell of these phones.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

johnf (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), syrwong (11th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #148
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

Thanks Sidney. I think that interpretation of it makes more sense because if it crashed into the sea, then one would expect that the plane would be sucked in a downward direction. But that's not was happened... the direction was up so that's very telling... thanks for commenting on that.
    I made a I Ching Oracle for the fateful plane earlier tonight and got "Decoration" with moving line at the top. Standard interpretation for this is, in case of missing objects, it is not lost, go search at a high place.

Quite interesting in view of your realization.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (11th March 2014), Tesseract (11th March 2014), Tibouchine (11th March 2014), Unicorn (11th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

That's interesting and thanks for sharing! I think when information of this nature corroborates with the same information others are receiving from those information channels that lie outside of the mundane too, that helps us to decide if the information is close to the truth or not. It's always great to get a confirmation on super-sensible information that we get via when others are getting the same information too.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

johnf (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #150
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

Reading the news on this:

Stolen passports used!

Transponder stops!

Iranian connection???

Sounds like a repeat of 911 planes... or am I missing something here?
    Could this plans transponder have been deliberately switched off?
    Could it have then been remotely flown?

Or am I on the wrong track here or is this going to become another false flag?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Post:

Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #151
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 begins to demand supernatural explanations

As the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 continues to absolutely baffle investigators, explanations for what might have happened to the flight have entered the realm of the supernatural. Astonishingly, the Washington Post is now reporting that smartphones of some passengers who boarded the flight are still active and connected to the ‘net even though the plane they were on has vanished.

Continue reading here...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/six-impo...light-370.html

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), mosquito (12th March 2014), Referee (12th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #152
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

http://mh370lost.tumblr.com/

I don't know if someone has posted this yet. It's just another "answer" to the mystery of the flight.
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

Atlas (11th March 2014), Elainie (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), meat suit (11th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #153
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Iranian passengers identified

CCTV grab of Mehrdad and Seyedmohammedreza, who traveled on fake passports on flight MH370.

Malaysia’s national police chief, Inspector-General Khalid Abu Bakar, identified one of the passengers as 19-year-old Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad. Inspector-General Khalid said Mehrdad’s mother contacted Malaysian authorities after he failed to arrive on a connecting flight to Frankfurt.

Mehrdad, who was traveling on a passport reported stolen in Thailand last year by 30-year-old Austrian Christian Kozel, didn’t appear to be connected with any terrorist groups, Inspector-General Khalid said, adding that he had been in contact with Iranian authorities. “We believe he was trying to migrate to Germany,” he said. “His mother was expecting him to arrive. She contacted us here, so that is how we know he is the one.”

Interpol Secretary-General Ronald Noble told reporters that the second man, Delavar Seyedmohammedreza, was also only trying to get to Europe by using a stolen Italian passport.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Sophocles (11th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #154
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Second eyewitness:

Fisherman Azid Ibrahim, 66, in Kota Baru, told the New Strait Times that an airplane appeared to fly low below the clouds which he followed for about five minutes before it disappeared. He was out at the sea with six other fishermen about 14.4 km (8.9 miles) from Kuala Besar in Pantai Cahaya Bulan.

Ibrahim said the plane was flying so low that he could see its lights "as big as coconuts". He had spotted the plane with his friend at about 1:30am local time, while all his fellow fishermen were fast asleep in the boat.

"I only heard about the plane yesterday. My friend, Pak Da asked me where the plane was heading to at this time of night," Ibrahim said, adding it was flying lower than usual.

The fisherman reported the incident to the police the next morning after he heard the news of the missing plane around the coast, and his account was telecast by a local broadcaster RTM.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Elainie (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Referee (12th March 2014), Sophocles (11th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #155
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Received this via email this morning:

Quote Interpol Secretary General Ronald Noble is saying that the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is probably not linked to terrorism.

"The more information we get, the more we're inclined to conclude that it was not a terrorist incident."

After that, I then received this:

Quote According to an unidentified senior Malaysian Air Force official, Malaysian Flight 370 was last detected flying over a small island hundreds of miles from the flight's usual route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

If the new data is correct, the aircraft was flying in the opposite direction from its scheduled destination and was on the opposite side of the Malay Peninsula from its scheduled route. Previous accounts had the aircraft losing touch with air traffic control near the coast of Vietnam.
    Harley

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Atlas (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Referee (12th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #156
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)

CCTV grab of Mehrdad and Seyedmohammedreza, who traveled on fake passports on flight MH370.

Malaysia’s national police chief, Inspector-General Khalid Abu Bakar, identified one of the passengers as 19-year-old Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad. Inspector-General Khalid said Mehrdad’s mother contacted Malaysian authorities after he failed to arrive on a connecting flight to Frankfurt.

Mehrdad, who was traveling on a passport reported stolen in Thailand last year by 30-year-old Austrian Christian Kozel, didn’t appear to be connected with any terrorist groups, Inspector-General Khalid said, adding that he had been in contact with Iranian authorities. “We believe he was trying to migrate to Germany,” he said. “His mother was expecting him to arrive. She contacted us here, so that is how we know he is the one.”

Interpol Secretary-General Ronald Noble told reporters that the second man, Delavar Seyedmohammedreza, was also only trying to get to Europe by using a stolen Italian passport.
    oh dear, those boys are sharing the same pair of legs....

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th March 2014), Atlas (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Nick Matkin (11th March 2014), noprophet (11th March 2014), panopticon (26th March 2014), Sir Eltor (13th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #157
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Who is to say that the passports were stolen? They could have been bought... When this all 'diappearance' happened, the owner of the passport could have felt safe to come out and share his story...

just turns out the guy was iranian.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Atlas (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

34. Link to Post #158
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Nice catch. The photo was released by the police:

Fz.com was alerted to the anomaly by our National Security columnist Andrin Raj.

“I have no idea why they would want to doctor the picture,” he said, adding that it could have been an administrative mistake that one should not be looking into.

“But this is certainly going to add fuel to the fire that Malaysia has not been on the ball or worse, something to hide,”
    he said.

http://www.fz.com/content/mh370-legg...der-conspiracy

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), panopticon (26th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

I had an inner vision during my morning meditation session today. But just before I started that session, I asked what happened to that plane. Well, I got lucky because while I was meditating, an inner eye scene popped in where I was sitting in a plane where the pilots were up front in an open cockpit so I could see what they were seeing out of the planes' windshield.
    What I saw:
    So I'm sitting in this plane as we are approaching a very tall brick wall. It was so tall, I couldn't even see the top of it and it seemed to go on forever. Well, when we were face to face with that brick wall, the plane then shifted into flying in a vertical direction, like a helicopter, up the that wall so fast, it made me nauseous. Then the plane stopped flying UP and the wall opened up showing a tunnel where the plane then flew into it ... and into darkness. That was the end of that vision.

Interpretation:
    They say that when a plane crashes into the water, it's like hitting a brick wall. So that tall brick wall in that vision could have been the ocean and that airliner could have dived into it.
    The first vision I had about this (I emailed it to you) was that the plane was intact but everyone looked dead, or passed out.

That was right after they started reporting on this I think, or within 24hrs.

I'm sticking to my initial gut feeling and intuition about this and figuring this thing was highjacked and either is sitting on a runway somewhere or was downed in a location far away from where they are claiming it disappeared. With all the spy satellites etc etc etc., I also do not believe "no one" knows where the jetliner is.....someone knows.

Not for a second do I believe this thing went in to another dimension or Et's beamed it somewhere.....this has human prints all over it IMO and is starting to look like a well planned out operation.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Elainie (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014)

38. Link to Post #160
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by buares (here)

And half a butt, this is going to be a good one, a half @ssed copy paste job, no pun intended

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 90 LastLast