Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1796

Thread: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

1. Link to Post #1601
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default Re: Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers

Yet, that official
    "Pohanka said the location, height, and identity of the 13 aircraft vanished over Austria both times, in what he called “unprecedented”

At any rate, it seems too coincidental that something like this happened so close to the time of the disappearance of that Malaysian airliner. It's definitely something to pay attention to. IMHO

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Flash (23rd December 2014)

3. Link to Post #1602
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

June 10 was the second day when those planes disappeared from the radar in Europe but it should be noted that on that same day, we saw the eruption of an X-Class solar flare which resulted in radio black-outs over Europe, the Middle East and Africa. That day was the beginning of the sun moving into Solar Max with some more X-Class solar flares in the days to follow. So the question is, did that solar flare eruption have any effect on those radars that were tracking those planes on that day?

But not much was going on on June 5th on the Solar front except that there was a solar flare watch that, as we know, culminated into the solar max we've had over the past few days now. June 5th though was the first day of this current solar eruption watch.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

5. Link to Post #1603
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

A bit of trivia in the "thinking outside of the box" dept. concerning the disappearance of Malaysian flight 370.

In this case, the focus is on the Western Sidereal astrological interpretation on how the planets were aligned on Saturday, March 8th which is the day the plane disappeared.

This will only be a very short run down on those configurations for that day but in any case, when it comes to Astrology, I use the Sidereal and not the Tropical system which is the one most western Astrologists use. Vedic Astrology uses the sidereal system too. I prefer the Sidereal over the Tropical System but I'll save it for another day to explain why that is.

Anyway, on March 8th, Mars was retrograde in Libra which is an air sign. That indicates that something negative was going to happen that day in the air. The disappearance of that plane fits the bill on that one and I found that very intriguing.

Also, the North Node and Saturn were retrograde on that day too. None of the planets just mentioned above were connected to water as indicated by their placements and values but that indicates that the plane did not crash into any body of water anywhere. I found that intriguing too.

I'll update on this later after I do a more in-depth analysis of the chart for that day and what happened to this plane.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Flash (23rd December 2014), Gardener (14th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #1604
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    [...]

… whose goal was the interruption of radio communication frequencies," the Slovak air traffic services said.

[...]... while in the meantime the planes were in radio contact with air traffic controllers and continued in their flight normally.

[...]
    ... apparently written with a "straight face"...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Flash (23rd December 2014), Gardener (14th June 2014), Operator (14th June 2014), Roisin (14th June 2014)

9. Link to Post #1605
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Could be those radar systems were hacked into by the Chinese. They hack into everything else so why not radar systems too?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

11. Link to Post #1606
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Michael Shrimpton's column in Veteran's Today has this commentary:

Quote Flight MH 370
    I wouldn’t waste money, if I were you, on the fundraising effort to appoint private investigators. The people setting it up have already decided to push the official line that the Malaysian Airlines 777 crossed Malaysia, which is nonsense on stilts. The latest story is that whoever was flying the plane descended below minimum safety height and used the terrain to avoid civilian radar, as though the big airliner were an F-16.
    No one is putting forward any explanation as to why either of the pilots would have wanted to do that, and none of the passengers was able to fly the plane, or so far as we know, any plane. You will recall that the hijack squawk code was not activated, pretty much ruling out hijack.
    Whatever money is raised is likely to be wasted on ‘reputable’ security firms, who will trot out the official line, charge huge fees and deplete the fund. I can confirm that no one involved has approached me for a briefing as to why I think the plane was shot down.
    Since I am the only person in the world reporting that, and the Indian Ocean search has clearly drawn a blank, you would think that if they were serious they would at least be curious to find out what I know and how I know it.
    The same comment goes for the media. Veterans Today is the only outlet in the world prepared to report the truth, apart from one website (www.NeonNettle.com), which carried an article by me, and a couple of Internet radio and TV stations which have interviewed me.
    The mainstream media is running scared. As soon as they learn that it was the Chinese PLA Navy which shot down the plane and murdered her crew and passengers they run for cover faster than a Coalition politician, or a Democrat. It’s no wonder that so many journalists wear brown trousers.
    If you do not approve of mass murder – and I do not – you have to be prepared to condemn it when it happens. It’s no use behaving like a small child and hiding behind the sofa.
    Hmmm - remember the oilman who heard an explosion and saw a fireball in the sky - who was quickly 'ignored'?......

The quote is taken from quite a way down his column.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06...-behind-d-day/
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Shikasta (16th June 2014)

13. Link to Post #1607
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a partial quotation from the article in NeonNettle in which Michael Shrimpton claims:

Quote The Shootdown of MH370
    At 0130 hours local time Saturday, March 8th a Chinese SSK submarine, believed to be a 636 Kilo class, shot down a Malaysian airliner, Boeing 777-2H6ER, 9M-MRO, Captain Zaharie Shah in command, off the coast of South Vietnam. The Chinese murdered a total of 239 people, all the souls on board.

The Kilo submarine surfaced but stayed hull-down, i.e. presented a low radar signature. She fired a Chinese-made copy of the excellent Hughes Aircraft AIM-54A Phoenix missile, supplied to Iran in the 1970s.

Not only did I discover from intelligence sources within days that MH 370 had been shot down, it was suggested that they might try and move the search area to the Southern Ocean, which they did a few days later.

Why would a Chinese submarine shoot the plane down?

It is still unclear who the Chinese Navy were trying to assassinate, although there was clearly a person of interest on the flight. The shootdown is obviously linked to the bitter internal battle going on in Peking right now, in which internal security chief Zhou Yongkang was recently ousted. This has been documented extensively. Schisms within Chinese leadership tend to leak out.

Importantly, there is also a power struggle between the Chinese civilain authorities and the People's Liberation Army Navy.

The PLA-Navy is under PLA control, not the control of the civilian government, who apparently were a bit alarmed when the Chinese carrier Liaoning tried to ram the US guided missile cruiser Cowpens (DDG-63) in December, in an effort to ramp up tensions with the US and get back at the Americans following revelations by their spy Edward Snowden in Hong Kong.
    Much more plausible evidence here:
    http://www.NeonNettle.com/features/1...lane-shot-down

Apologies if this has been posted earlier.
    and er..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Shikasta (16th June 2014), yuhui (21st June 2014)

15. Link to Post #1608
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oops - lest we forget...
    and er..

16. Link to Post #1609
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The MH370 Cover-Up: GA Telesis Fabricates Story of Missing Plane's Israeli Twin
    June 20, 2014

COVER-UP OF ISRAELI TWIN EXPOSED - GA Telesis, the Florida-based company that owned the Israeli twin of MH370, has been caught fabricating a cover story to explain why this plane (N105GT) was in a hangar in Tel Aviv when its Malaysian twin disappeared.

THE ISRAELI TWIN OF MH370 - GA Telesis recently crafted a press release, back-dated to October 4, 2013, and inserted it into the archives for 2013. The Internet archives, however, reveal that this fraudulent press release did not even exist in 2013. Why would GA Telesis be fabricating press releases to provide a plausible history for this suspicious plane in Tel Aviv if they were not trying to cover their tracks?

In March 2014, I posted a very important terrorism-prevention story that revealed that a near-identical twin of the missing Malaysian plane, that was Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, was sitting in a hangar in Tel Aviv.

The article, "Are the Israelis Planning Another 9-11 Using the Missing Boeing 777?" pointed out, with photos and documentation, that a plane, very similar to the missing Malaysia Airlines aircraft, that had been obtained by a Florida-based company called GA Telesis for dismantling in the United States, was actually being kept secretly in a hangar in Israel. What, pray tell, was a plane, nearly identical to the missing MH370, doing in an Israeli hangar?

Because this was such a suspicious and ominous development that clearly had the very real potential to become another 9/11-type attack, I delved further into the questions surrounding this mysterious plane in Israel and its relationship with the missing MH370 in a series of articles:

"Why is a Twin of the Missing MH370 in a Hangar in Israel?"
    - April 18, 2014
    www.bollyn.com/why-does-israel-have/

"Was MH370 Hijacked thru Remote Access to its Computer System?"
    - April 24, 2014
    http://www.bollyn.com/was-mh370-hija...mputer-system/

"Was MH370 a U.S./Israeli False Flag Operation?"
    - April 30, 2014
    www.bollyn.com/14671/

I wrote and called GA Telesis several times to try and get an explanation why they had given the plane a new registration number, N105GT, and then flown it to Israel - months after it had been slated for dismantling in the United States? The company, however, refused to provide any explanation.

Now, months later, GA Telesis comes out with a back-dated press release that they slipped into their archives. It is clear, however, that this is a fabricated press release, crafted long after the Israeli twin was exposed on this website. The fraudulent press release does not appear in the Internet archives of the GA Telesis website from December 1, 2013. GA Telesis has been caught in a crude attempt trying to create a plausible history for the Israeli twin of MH370. Why would they be posting this after-the-fact press release now if they did not publish it when the plane was actually sent to Israel?

Here is the fabricated press release that was back-dated to October 4, 2013, and slipped into the archives:

Source: http://www.gatelesis.com/ga-telesis-...for-dismantle/

The following screen-shot shows how GA Telesis inserted the fabricated press release, dated October 4, 2013, into the archives between one from August 21 and another from October 11:

Source: http://www.gatelesis.com/category/press/page/2/

The Internet archive capture from December 1, 2013, clearly shows that there was no press release dated October 4, 2013, about the Malaysia Airlines twin being sent to Israel - until quite recently, that is:

Source: web.archive.org/web/20131201071225/http://www.gatelesis.com/category/press/

The fact that GA Telesis created a fraudulent and back-dated press release to try and provide a plausible cover story for the Israeli twin of MH370 shows that they are trying to remove suspicion from a very suspicious plane and chain of events. It tells me that they are trying to cover their tracks - and have now been caught doing so.

- See more at: http://bollyn.com/#article_14753
    and er..

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Atlas (23rd June 2014), Gardener (21st June 2014), Limor Wolf (5th July 2014), seko (21st June 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2014)

18. Link to Post #1610
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,359 times in 4,613 posts

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/flight-mh3...1.html#9U5KFGT

British marine archaeologist claims he's found MH370 debris off Vietnam coast - 3,000 miles from search area

Tim Akers, 56, believes he has identified a section of what he thinks is a tail of the missing jet off the coast of Vietnam - around 1,000 miles from where the plane took off in Kuala Lumpur

That's what I said at the first place , that it logically flew to the East and dived some somewhere to the depth of China Sea .

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Flash (25th August 2014), Gardener (18th July 2014)

20. Link to Post #1611
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

“The fact is, we may even see, on 9/11/14, MH-370 resurface again. We should be prepared for anything. We should go to DEFCON-1, which is our highest state of readiness, and be prepared as we lead up to 9/11.” -Ret. Lt. Gen. Thomas G. McInerney

Original article: http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/08...st-flight-370/

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Flash (25th August 2014), ParakeetMGP (28th August 2014)

22. Link to Post #1612
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Just a little reality on the debris field front. Why there should have been a way to find something. from the Swissair flight 111 crash, in water... in Canada:

Quote "An estimated 2 million pieces of debris were recovered and brought ashore....."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_111
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (24th October 2014), Project_Buggy_Beach (24th October 2014), sunflower (23rd December 2014)

24. Link to Post #1613
    Thanks

MH370 was 'shot down by US military', claims former French airline boss

http://rt.com/news/216675-mh370-shot-down-us/

Quote A former French airline CEO Marc Dugain claims that the US may have shot down Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 and then covered it up, adding to a rash of conflicting theories about the missing plane.

In a six-page article published by French weekly Paris Match, Dugain claims that the Boeing 777 may have got into trouble and as it was approaching the US military base on the British territory of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, it was shot down. US forces may have feared the plane was attempting a 9/11 style attack on the base, Dugain said.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2014), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2014), sunflower (23rd December 2014)

26. Link to Post #1614
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Ref to Jackovesks thread.....

MYSTERY ISLAND: Did US forces shoot down flight MH370?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...171#post915171

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

French ex-airline boss claims cover-up on MH370

Sunday 21st December 2014 at 10:53 By David Icke

‘Former airline boss and famous French author Marc Dugain argued Thursday that there
    had been a cover-up in the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, speculating
    that the passenger jet could have been hacked and then shot down by the US.

Dugain, a well-respected French author, argues that the Boeing 777 carrying 239 people
    crashed near Diego Garcia, a British island in the middle of the Indian Ocean used as a
    strategic air force and intelligence base by the US military, in the six-page article in Paris Match.

The US has always officially denied that flight MH370 came anywhere near Diego Garcia.’

Read more: French ex-airline boss claims cover-up on MH370

http://www.france24.com/en/20141218-...rcia-cover-up/

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2014), Slorri (23rd December 2014), sunflower (23rd December 2014)

28. Link to Post #1615
    Thanks

Its been picked up by the Mail..........

'U.S. military shot down MH370 because they thought it had been
    hacked and was about to be used in terror attack', claims former airline boss
    Marc Dugain says U.S. Navy in Indian Ocean attacked the plane
    He claims that islanders saw the plane fly close to a U.S. base
    Also alleges that a spy told him to back away from his probe into MH370

By Sam Webb for MailOnline

Published: 13:53, 22 December 2014 | Updated: 19:57, 22 December 2014

A former airline boss and writer claims the U.S. downed Malaysia Airlines flight
    MH370 because the military feared it had been taken over by hackers and was
    about to be used in a 9/11-style attack.

Marc Dugain, the former chief executive of now-defunct Proteus Airlines, said
    the jumbo jet was shot down near a U.S. military base on the remote island of
    Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean after it was hacked.

He told Paris Match that islanders in the Maldives near Diego Garcia told him
    they saw the missing aircraft flying low.

Dugain spoke of a fisherman on a small island who spoke of a 'huge plane' in
    Malaysie Airline's colours on March 8.

The former airline exec told Paris Match that islanders in the Maldives near
    Diego Garcia told him they saw the missing aircraft flying low.

Video released to explain the search efforts for flight MH370....on link

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3MjCBdJqA
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He also said islanders had found an empty fire extinguisher from the plane
    in the water near Baarah island.

The Senegal-born Frenchman, who is now a successful novelist, also told a
    radio station he was warned not to investigate MH370 by an intelligence
    source, who spoke of 'risks' and counselled him to 'let time do its work'.

Last week grieving family members of Chinese passengers from a missing
    Malaysia Airlines flight protested outside the foreign ministry in Beijing
    Friday accusing the government of failing to provide them with regular
    updates on the search for the aircraft.

About 30 people, many of them elderly, gathered at the gates of the
    ministry with temperatures approaching freezing and were confronted
    by a line of police.

The U.S. Navy Support Facility at Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean
    Territory. Dugain claims the U.S. feared the plane was about to be used in a terror outrage

Family of MH370 victim to sue airline and government

Leading Seaman, Boatswain's Mate, William Sharkey searches for debris
    on a rigid hull inflatable boat in the Southern Indian Ocean in April. In
    the background is HMAS Perth, which was involved in the search

They demanded to speak to government officials in a bid to get more
    Information on the search for flight MH370. Police manhandled and
    pushed protesters that attempted to enter the gate and warned
    passersby to leave the area immediately.

'My son is alive and I want to know what the government is doing to
    find him,' said Liu Dianyun, the mother of one of the passengers.

Some drove for two hours to attend the demonstration, despite
    acknowledging that their efforts were unlikely to produce results.

Chinese passengers account for about two-thirds of the 239 people
    who were aboard the Boeing 777, which vanished on March 8 en
    route from Kuala Lumpur to China's capital.

Dozens of their relatives were reportedly beaten and arrested earlier this year.

Australia has been spearheading the hunt for the plane, which is
    believed to have crashed in the southern Indian Ocean off
    western Australia.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3MjCuzGrF
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

30. Link to Post #1616
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Malaysia Airlines MH370: Aviation expert wants Australia to prove plane is in Indian Ocean

By Samantha Payne
    March 24, 2015 19:11 GMT

One year on after MH370 disappeared, no trace of wreckage has been found(Getty)

A military aviation technology expert has written to the Australian government to debunk its theory that missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 is lying in the southern Indian Ocean.

In a letter exclusively obtained by IBTimes UK addressed to Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott, Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop and Defence Minister David Johnston, Andre Milne, alleges the country's claims surrounding MH370 crashed into the southern Indian Ocean are false and amount to a "criminal act of fabrication of evidence".

(Unicorn Aerospace)

The official Malaysia report released earlier in March said the latest satellite data via British firm Inmarsat proved the plane flew for several hours before it crashed into the Indian Ocean on 8 March 2014. The airliner had mysteriously veered off its course from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing for reasons still not known. No distress signal was sent.

Malaysia Prime Minister Najib Razak at the time said it was believed the aeroplane's transponder, which emits an identifying signal was "deliberately disabled" before the plane changed direction and continued flying for a further seven hours.

The last communication between the plane and ground staff, where the pilot or co-pilot is heard saying: "Goodnight Malaysian three seven zero," happened at 1.19am.

But Milne on behalf of the victims' families is calling for additional answers by the Australian government to help fill in the gaps and prove its "seventh arc" theory that the Boeing 777, which had 239 passengers on board, is located in the Indian Ocean. He states the theory lacks "corroborative evidence".

MH370 underwater search areas planning map(Australia Transport Safety Bureau)

"The families will not have peace until they get to the truth about what really happened to MH370," he said.

He outlines five facts to the Australia's Ministry of Defence that he alleges puts in doubt the current theory that the plane is in the southern Indian Ocean. He argues:
    • not one piece of corroborative radar data to support your Artificial Incursion Theory has been produced by the governments of Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom all of whom as members of the Five Powers Defense Agreement have joint access to the Integrated Air Defense System that at all times had full command and full control of the very same airspace that you as Minister of Defence claim MH370 did trespass through illegally prior to then crashing into the southern Indian Ocean
    • not one piece of corroborative radar data to support your Artificial Incursion Theory has been produced by the United States of America, the People's Republic of Indonesia, the People's Republic of Thailand and the People's of Republic of India – all of whom are signatory members of the United Nations, which operate multiple overlapping early warning aerospace threat incursion detection systems in the exact same airspace that you as Minister of Defence claim MH370 did trespass through illegally prior to then crashing into the southern Indian Ocean
    • not one piece of corroborative radar data to support your Artificial Incursion Theory has been produced by the Jindalee system, [The Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) is an over-the-horizon radar network that can monitor air and sea movements across 37,000 km2], that you as Minister of Defence is bound by parliament to ensure Australia is at all times warned in real time of any and or all acts of illegal aerospace trespass that your Artificial Incursion Theory allowed
    • The single most extensive search operation ever conducted in human history involving; over one hundred ships, helicopters and sophisticated aircraft with advanced search and detection systems deployed by over 24 United Nations member states with a combined crew of over 10,000 highly trained professionals. Over one hundred million man hours of more than three million world volunteers searching and examining high-definition images captured by multiple satellite data systems released by a US based company called Digital Globe of the full perimeter of your Artificial Incursion Theory. Are all collectively unable to locate one single piece of aircraft wreckage and or any physical evidence that is corroborative in any way to your Artificial Incursion Theory?
    • The private contractor employed by the FPDA known as INMARSAT that released satellite data in regards to MH 370 did not include any of the data that would have been transmitted directly to the 24 hour per day monitoring technicians at Rolls Royce via the multiple self-contained sensors in each of the Rolls Royce engines upon MH 370 that would have detected in real time and then tramsmitted direct to Rolls Royce, the extreme changes in a) oil compression levels, b) atmospheric pressure levels, c) altitiude pressure levels, d) cabin pressure levels, e) fuel consumption levels that would have occurred at the specific moments of incident at the points on the attached Visual Schematic marked as Incident One, which is the moment of extreme evasive, and or counter evasive flight actions claimed by the FPDA IADS HQ at Base Butterworth and claimed in data by INMARSAT starting at approx 2:22 am lasting for a total of three minutes of time and marked as incident Two, which is the moment of exhaustion of fuel upon MH370 that occurred as claimed by INMARSAT, The Prime Minister of Malaysia, The Minister of Defence of Malaysia, The Prime Minister of Australia, and yourself as Minister of Defence, that occurred at the specific moment of the final transmission of data from the engines upon MH 370 to INMARSAT that occurred at approx 8:17am lasting less than one minute of time.
    He demands the following requests from the Australian government to further prove their theory the airliner is in the southern Indian Ocean.
    • corroborative data from Rolls Royce that synthesises perfectly with the specifics of incident One and Incident Two as located on the attached visual schematic
    • a document of verifiable facts that explains why Inmarsat and the AAIB did not disclose the Rolls Royce data.
    • a document of verifiable facts that explains why the data of Incident One that was disclosed by Inmarsat is of a three-minute incident when the extreme evasive flight action claims by the FPDA IADS would generate a minimum of 12 minutes of Rolls Royce data.
    • a document of verifiable facts that details what transpired following Rolls Royce alarm detection of the event at Incident One on the attached visual reference.
    • a document of verifiable facts that explains why the data of Incident Two that was disclosed by Inmarsat is of a multi second incident when the extended gradual descent of intersection with the Indian Ocean would generate between eight to 16 minutes of Rolls Royce data.
    • a document of verifiable facts that explains why the multiple broadcast signal receives network Rolls Royce uses was not angulated to calculate the event of Incident Two being final trajectory arc drop to impact point.
    • a document of verifiable facts that explains why the multiple radar systems of Indonesia was unable to detect MH 370 as it trespassed through the airspace of Indonesia.
    • a document of verifiable facts that explains how the multiple radar systems of Thailand was incorrect in detecting an unknown aircraft from the last known location of MH 370 that was tracked by Thailand radar as flying direct to and landing at Airforce Base Butterworth
    • a document of verifiable facts that explains how the advanced OTH radar system used by United States at Diego Garcia was unable to detect MH 370 trespassing Indonesian airspace, trespassing into the Australian JINDALEE system and then unable to pinpoint the crash site of MH 370 into the Indian Ocean.
    • a document of verifiable facts that explains how the advanced OTH radar system used by Australia's JINDALEE was unable to detect and track MH370 trespassing the JINDALEE system and then intersecting into the Indian Ocean without generating hard data in real time of the exact time and site of the crash of MH370 on 8 March 2014.
    In conclusion, his letter states: "Failure to refute and disqualify my submission validates my allegation that your claim MH370 exited Malaysian airspace to crash in the Indian Ocean is not only an Artificial Incursion Theory but a criminal act of fabrication of evidence."

Milne has since complained to Interpol to investigate what he claims to be a "clear violation of the protocols of Chicago Convention Section 25 International Civil Aviation Organ (ICAO) of the United Nations.

He wrote: "My investigative action suggests that a now documented pattern of corruption by unknown officials exists that is resulting in the premeditated fabrication of artificial claims and artificial evidence is being facilitated in an effort to create a cover up and or a diversion from the factual truth related to MH370.

"Primary motives for creating a cover up are a criminal act occurred during the flight and unfolded in such a way as to have negative impact upon the parties investigating and or associated with the investigative parties or an anomalous act occurred during the flight and unfolded in such a way as to be in conflict with legitimate issues of national security upon the parties investigating and or associated with the investigative parties."

IBTimes UK is waiting for a response from the Australia's ministry of defence and Interpol in response to Milne's letters. However, we have seen an acknowledgement from the office of Julie Bishop MP saying the matter would be brought to her attention. However nine months later, no other response has been sent to Milne about his concerns.

When asked where he thinks MH370 is located, Milne replied: "It is premature and utterly irresponsible to talk about any theory without having any physical evidence."
    But he criticised the authorities for discrediting the findings of highly recognised scientific firm GeoResonance, which claimed the plane may have crashed in the Bay of Bengal. The firm had identified an aircraft wreck via its satellites, 190km south of the Bangladesh coastline and called the Australian Transport and Safety Bureau (ATSB), "ignorant" and "slanderous" at the time for not exploring it.

GeoResonance also questioned why Australian over-the-horizon radar did not detect the Boeing 777, given the theory that it crashed into the Southern Indian Ocean, and criticised Inmarsat for releasing only the data that confirmed its "seventh arc" theory instead of publishing all of the raw data to explore alternative locations.

"If it comes out in public that the aircraft is where GeoResonance said it was then you can also add insurance fraud to all the other charges against the parties involved," Milne said.

JORN radar locations at Laverton, Alice Springs, Longreach and JCC RAAF EdinburghGeoResonance

"If the plane went into the over-the-horizon radar we would know exactly where it hit the water. No doubt."

The official 584-page report on 8 March pointed to only one failing that the battery of the aircraft's underwater locator beacon had run out more than a year before and that there was no "unusual engine behaviour".

Bill Sullivan, a spokesman for Rolls-Royce, said there was no other data was transmitted from their engines after the ACARS (Aircraft and Communications Addressing and Reporting System) ceased transmission. "We concur with the findings of the report regarding our engines," he said.

The last ACARS transmission was sent via the plane's computers to computers on the ground at 1.07am but the expected 1.37am transmission was never sent.

No sign of the plane has ever been traced. It has been dubbed one of the biggest aviation mysteries of all time.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (29th March 2015), Baby Steps (28th March 2015), Cidersomerset (4th April 2015), Gardener (29th March 2015), Slorri (28th March 2015)

32. Link to Post #1617
    Thanks

I just saw this article............................

AOL.............

Maldives islanders 'saw low-flying jet the morning MH370 disappeared'

Locals in Kudahuvadhoo claim aircraft was so low they could see plane's doors

By Roshina Jowaheer, Apr 4, 2015
    Updated: April 4, 2015 5:52 AM

Locals on a tiny island in the Maldives claim they saw a low-flying plane the morning
    Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 disappeared on 8 March last year.

Kudahuvadhoo residents reported witnessing "a low-flying jumbo jet" the day the flight
    from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing vanished.According to The Australian, some of the locals
    do not understand why investigators involved in the search have not visited them to
    hear first-hand about the large plane they say they saw.They say they saw distinctive red
    and blue markings, similar to the stripes on the missing plane.

Ahmed Shiyaam, 34, an IT manager, said: "I'm very sure of what I saw on a very clear
    and bright day, and what I saw was not normal- the plane was very big, and low. I did
    not know until later that other people saw it too. I don't know if it's the Malaysia plane."

Ahmed Ibrahim, 40, saw it from his garden and said: "This was not a normal sight - the
    plane was different. It was very big, very noisy, flying low. Later that afternoon on the
    beach I was told the news about the missing plane. I think this is the same flight."

According to the Daily Mail, the Maldives National Defence Force released a statement
    after MH370's disappearance which denied there had been any aircrafts in the area at
    the time. But locals say this was an attempt to hide the limitations of their radar facilities.

Speaking to Haveeru, one witness said: "I've never seen a jet flying so low over our
    island before. We've seen seaplanes, but I'm sure that this was not one of those. I
    could even make out the doors on the plane clearly."

Meanwhile, scientists from Curtin University's Centre for Marine Science and Technology
    say they cannot rule out the possibility that a distinctive high-energy noise they measured
    around the time of the presumed crash might have been the sound of the plane hitting the
    ocean in an area near the Maldives.

Read More.....

http://travel.aol.co.uk/2015/04/04/m...?ncid=webmail2

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ulyse30 (4th April 2015)

34. Link to Post #1618
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I just saw this article............................
    [...]
    My, my... Cider... glad you caught up

See post # 912, post # 1144, post # 1154...

Thanks for the confirmation

35. Link to Post #1619
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

The evidence from the islanders is very important. It can pull apart all disinformation and lies from the Cabals. However, the control of information is almost total except for the scattered alternative reports. I could imagine there were tens of witnesses and a video may have been taken, but unfortunately they took it to the authority instead of posting to the Tubes.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Elainie (4th April 2015), ParakeetMGP (25th April 2015)

37. Link to Post #1620
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Just a little reality on the debris field front. Why there should have been a way to find something. from the Swissair flight 111 crash, in water... in Canada:

Quote "An estimated 2 million pieces of debris were recovered and brought ashore....."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_111
    Indeed: How come?

MH370 Search May Be in the Wrong Place Again

Clive Irving 04.16.151:12 PM ET

Quote There is no previous case in the history of modern intercontinental jets where a crash into an ocean has not produced floating wreckage.
    Australia admits it may look at a new patch of ocean. What’s more worrying than the undiscovered yet is that not one piece of floating wreckage has been spotted where it should’ve washed up.

Something significant was missing when senior ministers from Malaysia, Australia and China announced a new effort to find the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 on Thursday. There was no mention of what is fast becoming the most perplexing feature of this multi-layered mystery: why has no floating wreckage turned up?

Make no mistake, the more time that passes without a single piece of floating wreckage being found the stranger it gets.

There is no previous case in the history of modern intercontinental jets where a crash into an ocean has not produced floating wreckage – and within days of the disaster. No matter how violent the impact of an airplane hitting the water there will always be some scattered debris that never sinks.

Last fall the Australian Transport Safety Board, who are directing the sea search for the Boeing 777, said they had assigned a team of experts usually used to predict the path of oil spills to produce a “drift model” – a highly sophisticated calculation combining ocean currents, wind and weather patterns and knowledge of the buoyancy of airplane wreckage – in order to predict when and where wreckage from Flight 370 would appear in places where it would be spotted.

At that time the Australians said that their best guess was that wreckage could take as long as a year to appear and that the most likely place was the long coastline of Western Sumatra on the Indonesian archipelago.

With more than a year gone by, nothing has turned up.

[...]

Full article: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ace-again.html

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (18th April 2015), ulli (18th April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst 1 31 71 81 90 LastLast