Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #4201
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

hahahahahahahahahhahaha I was imagining Ben as a 99 year-old geezer telling his tales, serious face, eyebrows flaring, to anyone who will listen at the bus stop.

Dennis

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

butcherman (4th March 2014), conk (4th March 2014), indigopete (5th March 2014), Referee (4th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #4202
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Nazis and Zionists are simultaneously suing for peace and making new threats

The fighting between American Academi (formerly Blackwater) mercenaries and Russian special forces in the Ukraine and the downing of a Malaysian airline last week are but a background to ongoing high stakes negotiations about the future of this planet. These violent incidents are also a backlash against a snowballing purge of Nazi/Zionist zealots that has now extended to Saudi Arabia and other gulf oil kingdoms after they banned the Nazi Muslim Brotherhood. Since they have already been purged from Egypt this means their last base in the Middle East, and last source of oil money, is Qatar, home to the Al Jazeera propaganda network.

The threats to cause terrorist attacks around China to “sky rocket,” made before the Malaysian air disaster, came from a source using the 215 Philadelphia area code. This is the same source that predicted in advance the turmoil in the Ukraine. Philadelphia is the base of Fethullah Gulen, a senior proponent of the cabal’s planned “one world religion.” Since Gulen is involved in sending Tartar activists to contribute to the turmoil in the Ukraine, his organization is suspected of being somehow involved in the latest attack. Turkey is the original home of the Sabbatean mafia that created the Thule society and Nazism.

According to American Defense Intelligence Agency and MI5 sources there is a Nazi submarine base in New Guinea disguised as a gold mine.

http://www.islandsbusiness.com/news/...est-papua-sit/

This is one of secret Asian operations bases used to stage the 311 nuclear and tsunami terror attack against Japan three years ago tomorrow. It may well be where the attack on the Malaysian airlines flight originated.

In any case, the troubles in the Ukraine and Malaysia and probably soon elsewhere too, are just a back-drop to ongoing negotiations between several large factions. A representative of the military industrial complex contacted the White Dragon Society last week and laid out several conditions including...

http://benjaminfulford.net/

Full Repot:

http://elcientificojuan.blogspot.com...014-nazis.html

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

genevieve (10th March 2014), Kimberley (10th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (10th March 2014), Referee (10th March 2014), Reinhard (10th March 2014), Richard S. (11th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (10th March 2014), seeker/reader (11th March 2014), sigma6 (16th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #4203
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

Fulford's report still doesn't explain the machinations behind the Malaysian Airlines disappearance-

Larry

6. Link to Post #4204
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

"According to American Defense Intelligence Agency and MI5 sources there is a Nazi submarine base in New Guinea disguised as a gold mine.
    This is one of secret Asian operations bases used to stage the 311 nuclear and tsunami terror attack against Japan three years ago tomorrow. It may well be where the attack on the Malaysian airlines flight originated."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

sigma6 (16th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #4205
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote A representative of the military industrial complex contacted the White Dragon Society last week and laid out several conditions including a threat to wage all-out war if oil is made obsolete by free energy technology and a request by the NSA types to be allowed to continue with their program of all out surveillance...
    does this mean they will wait with all out war until oil is replaced, or will they consider the first magnetic generator sold in America an attack on national security so they can start WWIII?

9. Link to Post #4206
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

We have to figure out what the meaning of 3 - 11 is ... tsunami nuclear attack, and now a 777 vanishes... btw I don't think it was downed, like I said in previous posts, these new computerized planes are ameniable to sabotage.... Boeing admits they are making these planes to order for the military specification right out of the factory (public news...) in order to save money of retrofitting costs... So bloody well right automatic remote control ability is BUILT RIGHT IN...

Not going to be a good selling point for BOEING when word gets out... (and if we know it... lol... )

My fave line from Benji Post so far...

Quote A representative of the military industry complex Contacted the White Dragon Society last week and laid out several conditions including a threat to wage all-out war if oil is made obsolete by free energy technology and a request by the NSA types to be allowed to continue with Their program of all out surveillance.

SUCK IT Military Industrial Complex... How you gonna play your game when the whole world is armed? It will be the same situation in the US with Gun control, they may be able to set up phony "crazy gun killer" rampages, but if everyone had a gun, Newtown couldn't have happened. The phony Aurora theater incident could have been stopped... The JIG IS UP... ALL OUT WAR? HAH!! Bring it on. I want to see them blow their scummy wad and take on Russia and China backed by 180 Nations... When they can barely contain a starving and disorganized Iraq f***ed over by "Sanctions"

They will be exposed for the cowards they really are, What will the people think when word gets out, Corporate MURDERERS for hire fighting for the VATICAN and the INNER CITY of LONDON.. And that Americans are funnelling their money into the Corporate Mercenaries and to these institutions so they can take over the world and make sure their children keep paying to keep themselves enslaved.

Nothing short of a pre-emptive nuclear attack could even give them a chance at winning, and who would trust the Jesuit SUPER ENTITY (intertwined board of directors controlled) Wall Street Corporation backed US Fed Reserve (Private Banking Cartel) after that...

JIG IS UP! Time to wake up World!

Also see my Karen Hudes update on Granny Fanny's Karen Hudes post...
    Highly Suggested YouTubes On Recent Karen Hudes Interviews And Introducing Karl Lentz...
    on Grannyfanny's link in Conspiracy Section (my favourite haha)
    Re: Best yet from Karen Hudes

Another section I came across

Quote In this case, Germany, France and the UK have all rejected any 'sanctions for many good reasons. The biggest is economic, in country clubs That These rely on Russian and Middle-Eastern energy and investment. Any 'sanctions would hurt them far more than They would Russia. The other moral is, in a democratically ELECTED That regime was ousted by violent foreign mercenaries to Nazi ideology espousing Actively. Any European country clubs supporting the usurper regime would be breaking international law.

The fact Is that it is the corporate government of the United States no longer has many friends and is itself being hit hard by sanctions'.

The Russians, Chinese and others Have Been selling U.S. government bonds, banning the import of U.S. agricultural goods and threatening to dump all of Their U.S. dollar holdings.
    Wow, could morality, actually usurp the power of millions of Americans paying taxes that actually fund Mercenaries who slit people's throats and stab them in the back, burn them alive, or pack their bodies in suitcases, or even worse what they did to the Japanese politicians? You have to admit these murders do sound very consistent with the Jesuit oath that Eric Jon Phelps discovered and wrote about in his authoritative and massive research project "The Vatican Assassins"
    http://www.focusnz.com/tractsforfree...nAssassins.pdf (be patient it's huge download with many pages and pictures... I have pdf versions that range from 55MB, to 278MB to 408MB, looks like this one is only the 1st ed at 55MB)
    Last edited by sigma6; 16th March 2014 at 20:32.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (16th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #4207
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote A representative of the military industrial complex contacted the White Dragon Society last week and laid out several conditions including a threat to wage all-out war if oil is made obsolete by free energy technology and a request by the NSA types to be allowed to continue with their program of all out surveillance...
    does this mean they will wait with all out war until oil is replaced, or will they consider the first magnetic generator sold in America an attack on national security so they can start WWIII?
    Not buying it, if it is that powerful a threat they are willing to make such a hollow threat, then surely the Russians and the Chinese and others are building them right now underground. Oh damn, that reminds me... Kerry had that interview with Keshe at 12:00 wasn't it.... aaaaaauuugggggghhhhhh!
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Camilo (16th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #4208
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Curious to see what Ben's take on the missing plane & Ukraine situation etc will be today?

14. Link to Post #4209
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Cabal backs down after threat of blockade of cabal controlled countries
    Posted by benjamin
    March 18, 2014

The high level brinkmanship surrounding the imminent collapse of the petro-dollar and the cabal behind it reached new levels in the past week, culminating with a BRICS ultimatum that “Oil, gas, food and other resources would cease being imported into both the US and NATO,” unless they backed off on their Ukraine offensive, according to a Russian government source.
    There were also threats made to shut down the US electricity grid with an Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon, as reported by Dick Cheney, or direct attacks on vulnerable parts of the grid, threatened by militia forces, unless the cabal backs down.
    The cabal controlled military elements counter-acted with threats to release bio-weapons, shut down world air-traffic and otherwise cause trouble.
    At that point, to prevent a spiral that would knock civilization out of kilter, cooler heads prevailed and attempts to reach a compromise over control of the petro-dollar and Euro systems are now being made, according to sources directly involved in the negotiations.
    The rapidly evolving situation in the Ukraine, the threat of war on Qatar by Saudi Arabia as well as the vanished Malaysian airliner, as well as many other incidents, are all linked to these negotiations, multiple sources agree.

In the case of the Ukraine, a United Nations Approved international treaty signed by Russia, the US and NATO stipulates that...

(that's all that's posted)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

KiwiElf (18th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #4210
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cabal backs down after threat of blockade of cabal controlled countries

The high level brinkmanship surrounding the imminent collapse of the petro-dollar and the cabal behind it reached new levels in the past week, culminating with a BRICS ultimatum that “Oil, gas, food and other resources would cease being imported into both the US and NATO,” unless they backed off on their Ukraine offensive, according to a Russian government source.

There were also threats made to shut down the US electricity grid with an Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon, as reported by Dick Cheney, or direct attacks on vulnerable parts of the grid, threatened by militia forces, unless the cabal backs down.

The cabal controlled military elements counter-acted with threats to release bio-weapons, shut down world air-traffic and otherwise cause trouble.

At that point, to prevent a spiral that would knock civilization out of kilter, cooler heads prevailed and attempts to reach a compromise over control of the petro-dollar and Euro systems are now being made, according to sources directly involved in the negotiations.

The rapidly evolving situation in the Ukraine, the threat of war on Qatar by Saudi Arabia as well as the vanished Malaysian airliner, as well as many other incidents, are all linked to these negotiations, multiple sources agree.

In the case of the Ukraine, a United Nations Approved international treaty signed by Russia, the US and NATO stipulates that...

http://benjaminfulford.net/

Full Report:

http://blogdogcicle.blogspot.com/201...014-cabal.html
    Last edited by Camilo; 18th March 2014 at 01:16.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Cara (18th March 2014), Carpathian (18th March 2014), dynamo (18th March 2014), genevieve (18th March 2014), grannyfranny100 (18th March 2014), Joseph McAree (18th March 2014), JRS (18th March 2014), Kimberley (18th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (18th March 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (18th March 2014), Richard S. (18th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (18th March 2014), sigma6 (24th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #4211
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote "Also, the mysterious source that recently warned this writer in advance of upcoming turmoil in Eastern Europe and of a planned attack on China (the Malaysian airliner disappearance) has contacted this writer to inform him that: "The UN confirmed this morning that we have just entered the Age of Aquarius in the Heavens and Virgo on Earth."
    Virgo on Earth... interesting.

Sam
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Finefeather (18th March 2014), Flash (18th March 2014), Freed Fox (18th March 2014), InTheBackground (18th March 2014), Johnny (19th March 2014), mab777 (18th March 2014), Mandala (18th March 2014), seeker/reader (18th March 2014), thepainterdoug (18th March 2014), william r sanford72 (18th March 2014), Wind (19th March 2014), yuhui (18th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #4212
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

...Am I missing something? Or many things?

How does the Malaysian flight constitute an attack on China? Attack by proxy (they being allies)? Or are they indicating that this incident is a lead-in?

Virgo on Earth? I'm assuming that means we're several ages behind 'the heavens' in procession? What about 'as above, so below'?

SAM?? I THOUGHT YOU WERE CHESTER

Did I slip into an alternate timeline or something?

...Am I going to die?
    Last edited by Freed Fox; 18th March 2014 at 03:47. Reason: extraordinary questions require extraordinary faces
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

21. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Atlas (18th March 2014), Aurelius (18th March 2014), Chester (18th March 2014), chocolate (18th March 2014), Elainie (18th March 2014), Finefeather (18th March 2014), Flash (18th March 2014), Gardener (19th March 2014), gripreaper (18th March 2014), InTheBackground (18th March 2014), Johnny (19th March 2014), mab777 (18th March 2014), meeradas (18th March 2014), mosquito (19th March 2014), PurpleLama (18th March 2014), RunningDeer (18th March 2014), seko (18th March 2014), Wind (19th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #4213
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,715 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)

How does the Malaysian flight constitute an attack on China? Attack by proxy (they being allies)? Or are they indicating that this incident is a lead-in?

Virgo on Earth? I'm assuming that means we're several ages behind 'the heavens' in procession? What about 'as above, so below'?

...Am I going to die?
    lol, absolutely funny Freed Fox

We may be already dead who knows.

thanks for the post Samuel Chester

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (18th March 2014), Chester (18th March 2014), chocolate (18th March 2014), Finefeather (18th March 2014), Freed Fox (18th March 2014), InTheBackground (18th March 2014), Johnny (19th March 2014), lelmaleh (18th March 2014), meeradas (18th March 2014), RunningDeer (18th March 2014), spiritwind (18th March 2014), Wind (19th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #4214
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Can someone with an astrology background explain the "Virgo on earth" thing?
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Camilo (18th March 2014), Chester (18th March 2014), InTheBackground (18th March 2014), Johnny (19th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #4215
    Great Britain Avalon Member mpod001's Avatar
    Thanks

Confused lol

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mpod001 For This Post:

Chester (18th March 2014), johnf (18th March 2014), Johnny (19th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #4216
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Can someone with an astrology background explain the "Virgo on earth" thing?
    I expect you would also need a PHD in writing fantasy novels to explain any of Fulford's comments.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Camilo (18th March 2014), Freed Fox (18th March 2014), Gardener (19th March 2014), jbins (18th March 2014), Johnny (19th March 2014), mosquito (19th March 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (18th March 2014), Wookie (18th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #4217
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)

...Am I going to die?
    In "this world" (the world Ben alludes to) the reference to "attack on China" means the war on the genetic Asian line (ala SARS). In the past Ben stated that the SARS epidemic united Asians against the dark cabal. Sometimes Ben means Asia and Asians when he uses the word China.

Virgo on Earth suggests to me this is a time of a "virgin birth" for humanity in that we can begin to write a new "consciousness" into our collective sub conscious as if it was the first time (meaning we can completely cut the psychological cord with the past).

I have decided I want to be called by my fist name, Sam, which (as Flash pointed out) is short for Samuel. I am doing this for a few reasons. My primary reason is to honor my father who was also named Sam.

3 mysteries potentially resolved.

The answer to the last question is "yes" and "no." The answer that applies to you depends on your perspective as to "who you are" when asking and answering the question. This mystery likely will never be fully resolved.
    Last edited by Chester; 19th March 2014 at 03:56.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Freed Fox (18th March 2014), gripreaper (18th March 2014), Johnny (19th March 2014), RunningDeer (18th March 2014), spiritguide (18th March 2014), spiritwind (18th March 2014), william r sanford72 (18th March 2014), Wind (19th March 2014), yuhui (18th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #4218
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Virgo is the harvest. When what was sown, is reaped.

http://www.astrology.com/virgo-sun-s...ns/2-d-d-66951

Among many other things.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (18th March 2014), Freed Fox (18th March 2014), Gardener (19th March 2014), gripreaper (18th March 2014), InTheBackground (18th March 2014), Johnny (19th March 2014), meeradas (18th March 2014), noxon medem (19th March 2014), PurpleLama (18th March 2014), RunningDeer (18th March 2014), seko (18th March 2014), spiritwind (18th March 2014), william r sanford72 (18th March 2014), Wind (19th March 2014)

34. Link to Post #4219
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I find this final paragraph of the report of particular interest, as the information concurs with that of different spiritual fronts:

"Also, the mysterious source that recently warned this writer in
    advance of upcoming turmoil in Eastern Europe and of a planned attack on
    China (the Malaysian airliner disappearance) has contacted this writer
    to inform him that: “The UN confirmed this morning that we have just
    entered the Age of Aquarius in the Heavens and Virgo on Earth.”

Hopefully this rather esoteric message means the cabal is ready to
    surrender and work towards the start of a Golden Age. That is something
    we can all agree on."

35. Link to Post #4220
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

What I find interesting is that Virgo is ruled by the planet Mercury.

I have found that Mercury is also know as Thoth, which is where the word "thought" comes from, meaning our mental acuity. So maybe the veil is lifting?! See below where they mention logic, intellect, awareness and communication regarding the planet Mercury.

here is how it is described http://www.astrology.com/mercury-pla...on/2-d-d-67273

Mercury: Planet of Communication

Mercury, much like the winged messenger of the gods, comes in on feather-light wings and commands us to speak. Communication, intellect and awareness are all within Mercury's domain, as are logic and reasoning, our manner of thinking, and how we create and express our thought processes.

A mercurial nature brings to mind restlessness and motion. Rat-a-tat-tat -- things happen fast here. Mercury is about a quick wit, quick thinking, possibilities, opinions, reasoning and the ability to rationalize things. Mercurial energy can be good or bad, but it will certainly be energizing! This planet also prompts us to move from one thing to the next and to get answers on both a physical and psychological level. Further, Mercury's energy is both dexterous and perceptive.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 18th March 2014 at 15:41.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Cara (18th March 2014), Chester (18th March 2014), Johnny (19th March 2014), RunningDeer (18th March 2014), seko (18th March 2014), william r sanford72 (18th March 2014), Wind (19th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 383 FirstFirst 1 111 161 201 211 221 261 311 383 LastLast