+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "There's a Second Species on our Planet" - Will that be Dr Brown's announcement

1. Link to Post #1
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Default "There's a Second Species on our Planet" - Will that be Dr Brown's announcement

"There's a Second Species on our Planet"
    - Will that be Dr Brown's announcement?

Speculation is already growing that this may be what he says:

(Are Hudes' Cone-heads, a "second species", going to be the main part of Dr Brown's announcement?):

W--- O---- on March 10, 2014 / and others besides :
    ================================

...Karen Hudes says something like this:
    " What we have found out, and this sounds implausible, but it is absolutely correct… the fact that is has been held in secret doesn't mean that it’s not true… it is true…

There’s a second species on this planet… they’re not extraterrestrials… remnants of their civilizations are all over the place

This group has large brains… they’re very distinct from homo sapiens… We know this because their DNA was just tested… they have skulls all over the place, because they have been on earth with us...."

They have been here a long time.
    But what we are be/ may be discovering in their Key Role in governance of our planet.

It seems they may have a longer life span.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Re: "There's a Second Species on our Planet" - Will that be Dr Brown's announcement

This is indeed very interesting news. I only wish that Karen Hudes would come back to the forum!

Karen has made some claims before through interviews, such as Comet ISON being a spaceship. She recieved some backlash for making that false claim, which may have reduced her credibility to some people.

Though that being the case, I do believe that she has become more proactive in discerning claims and reaching out to other whistleblowers. A collaboration of whistleblowers with differing backgrounds and sources of information sounds very promising.

As far as Courtney's announcement goes, I think it may go as far as a DNA test being shown to the public concerning these skulls...or something else, however, I do not think that they will go any further than that. The public can only take so much information at a time, and Snowden started a good base for these disclosures to start coming out. If Courtney or anybody else with this announcement tell the public that the Vatican is filled with a different race of humans, their announcement may be less effective.

But that being said, Kevin Annett and ITCCS will be exposing the Vatican in the next few months anyway...so I suspect that it is likely that they will do their part in adding to Courtney's announcement. We will see...
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

carryattune (11th March 2014), heretogrow (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (11th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th March 2014), Nasu (11th March 2014), PurpleLama (12th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th March 2014), Wind (11th March 2014), yuhui (11th March 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Default Re: "There's a Second Species on our Planet" - Will that be Dr Brown's announcement

I wonder if they announce second species, when they will announce rest of them?
    which ones will they announce first?

I mean living in world with everyday experiences, and reading about lots of them, what would revelation of one specie would do?
    from courtney brown?

think about it for a sec...
    more would do if same would announce kim kardashian, than some psycho (looking from a guy that would use that information more than us eyes)
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

heretogrow (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (11th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th March 2014), thunder24 (11th March 2014), yuhui (11th March 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    There’s a second species on this planet… they’re not extraterrestrials… remnants of their civilizations are all over the place

This group has large brains… they’re very distinct from homo sapiens… We know this because their DNA was just tested… they have skulls all over the place, because they have been on earth with us...."[/I]

They have been here a long time.
    But what we are be/ may be discovering in their Key Role in governance of our planet.

It seems they may have a longer life span.
    Once one is born on Earth, then they are no longer E.T., there just plane ole' Terrestrial?!

Bigfoot supposedly has been here LONG time.
    Theres the thing with the native reptiles being here.
    Then the stories of the Demi-gods...
    Last edited by thunder24; 11th March 2014 at 03:55.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

heretogrow (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (11th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th March 2014), yuhui (11th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

No don't think so ... Karen Hudes is actually a key figure in financial scandals, I don't know why she's coming
    with this news. There are others more specialized in this field, better equipped to bring this in a professional way.

This may be used as a lightning rod to draw attention away from other important announcements ...

A lot of stuff is happening at the same time ... (like e.g. itccs.org). If this comes to a crescendo all at once
    the average Joe will be overloaded

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

GuyFox (11th March 2014), heretogrow (11th March 2014), mab777 (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (11th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th March 2014), Roisin (11th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th March 2014), thunder24 (11th March 2014), Wind (11th March 2014), yuhui (11th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

This news does not fit the criteria which has been gleaned from Courtney Browns messages.

And no, I am not talking about the Implications Postings.
    Harley

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

13th Warrior (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (11th March 2014), Maunagarjana (12th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th March 2014), Roisin (11th March 2014), yuhui (11th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Soneans , from the Dal universe ... finally solved the odd shaped skull thing ... they are soneans , they live to be 3,860 years old , they have oblong skulls and are very wise , they are 8,000 years ahead of the plejaren ET's ... their involvement with earth goes back 22 million years ... they built the universal barrier with the ancient Lyrians , yep they come from another universe ... funny my spell check is so smart , yet it doesn't recongnize an ET that is 3,860 years old , so much for earth mankinds technology ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

BARAKA (29th March 2016), GuyFox (11th March 2014), Jean-Marie (12th March 2014), Mad Hatter (11th March 2014), Mercedes (11th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (11th March 2014), TraineeHuman (11th March 2014), yuhui (11th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"... Karen Hudes is actually a key figure in financial scandals, I don't know why she's coming with this news. There are others more specialized in this field, better equipped to bring this in a professional way..."
    - Operator

Actually, Karen Hudes did NOT break this news.
    Others did - such as Brien Forster, who revealed the results of the DNA testing in February.

Shiny Side Out - Interview - Brien Foerster - Paracas Skulls DNA
    = =

Forster has been living and working with these skulls for a long time. He lives in Peru, and so is not so well positioned as Hudes and Dr Courtney Brown to get the word out, and reveal its significance.
    I am still thinking that the actual announcement on March 15th will go beyond this.

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

However, in that case there's only one place for them to hide. Yup, IT'S THE GRENADIER GUARDS!! Someone try shouting 'Oi you Bighead' next changing of the guards ceremony just to test the response. I think we should be told.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

wicked, hope so, soon as i read about Brien Forsters initial testing, i wondered myself if the annoucement could be to do with that, although the messages seem to indicate its a whole lot bigger than this.
    I do get a bit excited about the elongated skulls tho <3

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CarnageCandy For This Post:

Ecnal61 (11th March 2014), johnf (11th March 2014), Mad Hatter (11th March 2014), Nasu (11th March 2014), yuhui (11th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

"... Karen Hudes is actually a key figure in financial scandals, I don't know why she's coming with this news. There are others more specialized in this field, better equipped to bring this in a professional way..."
    - Operator

Actually, Karen Hudes did NOT break this news.
    Others did - such as Brien Forster, who revealed the results of the DNA testing in February.

Shiny Side Out - Interview - Brien Foerster - Paracas Skulls DNA
    = =

Forster has been living and working with these skulls for a long time. He lives in Peru, and so is not so well positioned as Hudes and Dr Courtney Brown to get the word out, and reveal its significance.
    I am still thinking that the actual announcement on March 15th will go beyond this.
    Yep, that is what I meant ... another good and recent interview here:
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-140303.php

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

GuyFox (11th March 2014), johnf (11th March 2014), Nasu (11th March 2014), yuhui (11th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

That's no news . If they want to announce existence of 'women' as second species to 'men' , and how they broke their big heads ... it's going to be seriously entertaining .

I don't believe they're going to do this

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Dawn (13th March 2014), johnf (11th March 2014), PurpleLama (12th March 2014), thunder24 (12th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    That's no news . If they want to announce existence of 'women' as second species to 'men' , and how they broke their big heads ... it's going to be seriously entertaining .

It is just as fair to say that 'men" are a second species to 'women'. We give men too much credit...it is they who have destroyed this planet with their massive egos.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Agape (11th March 2014), Jean-Marie (12th March 2014), johnf (11th March 2014), Joseph McAree (11th March 2014), Wind (11th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

deleted post.... sorry, misunderstood what someone was saying here about something.
    Last edited by Roisin; 11th March 2014 at 19:02.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

johnf (11th March 2014), Robin (11th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)

It is just as fair to say that 'men" are a second species to 'women'. We give men too much credit...it is they who have destroyed this planet with their massive egos.
    It does not matter whom they announce as the 'original species' , because they both interbred heavily since then and the only solution to the problem is going to rest with maintaining gender purity ( use your wild imagination about the consequences ) ..

Meant in jest
    Last edited by Agape; 13th March 2014 at 12:32.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Dawn (13th March 2014), johnf (11th March 2014), PurpleLama (12th March 2014), Robin (11th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What HUDES said:

"That's why the Vatican are wearing those mitres"

... comments from Karen Hudes, who has been revealing plenty in interviews.
    ( One of the first times was on Redice radio ):
    =
    callmejoe, on 11 Mar 2014 - 04:07 AM, said:

Karen Hudes interview :

= =

23:30mins
    There's a 2nd species on this planet.
    They are not extraterrestrials
    They are very much with us
    They made maps in the previous ice age
    The remnants of their civilisation are all over the place
    A lot of time, they're along the coast, submerged... because the sea level has gone up by 400 m
    But this group has large brains.
    They're very distinct from homo sapiens
    Their DNA is so different that if the 2 species mated, their offspring would be infertile
    And we know this because their DNA was just tested
    They have skulls all over the place because they had been on Earth with us
    But after the ice age, there weren't that many of them
    And so they've been hiding and one of the places they have been hiding is in the Vatican
    That's why the Vatican are wearing those mitres
    It turns out that that's also what the high priest wore in the early beginnings of Judaism

Moses was actually Akhenaten, who was a pharaoh
    They know this because the papyra [papyri?] that was taken from what was one of the pyramids talks about this
    The people who are doing archaeology in Israel know this
    The reason is that not only is homo ?? is trying to keep the human beings under control by divide and conquer using our money system, they have also been doing this with our religions
    Organised religions
    Trying to get human beings to hate people of different religious faiths so that they will kill each other off so that the people.... manipulating human beings could .... use us like cattle.
    That's what's been going on through our history
    Last edited by GuyFox; 13th March 2014 at 05:06.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

23:30mins
    There's a 2nd species on this planet.
    They are not extraterrestrials
    They are very much with us
    They made maps in the previous ice age
    The remnants of their civilisation are all over the place
    A lot of time, they're along the coast, submerged... because the sea level has gone up by 400 m
    But this group has large brains.
    They're very distinct from homo sapiens
    Their DNA is so different that if the 2 species mated, their offspring would be infertile
    And we know this because their DNA was just tested
    They have skulls all over the place because they had been on Earth with us
    But after the ice age, there weren't that many of them
    And so they've been hiding and one of the places they have been hiding is in the Vatican
    That's why the Vatican are wearing those mitres
    It turns out that that's also what the high priest wore in the early beginnings of Judaism
    Moses was actually Akhenaten, who was a pharaoh
    They know this because the papyra [papyri?] that was taken from what was one of the pyramids talks about this
    The people who are doing archaeology in Israel know this
    The reason is that not only is homo ?? is trying to keep the human beings under control by divide and conquer using our money system, they have also been doing this with our religions
    Organised religions
    Trying to get human beings to hate people of different religious faiths so that they will kill each other off so that the people.... manipulating human beings could .... use us like cattle.
    That's what's been going on through our history
    Thanks, great revelations of course ... but if this has to do with Courtney's announcement she's a bit too early.
    I think that from his last implication posting (#21) it becomes clear that it is important to get that information
    out in a coordinated way via multiple channels at the same time. If this is related I hope it doesn't disrupt the
    intended 'operation'.

30. Link to Post #18
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

(For those who think the Elongated skulls were simply a result of a "cranial deformation" exercise):

Comment:
    "I think that the head-binding practices were an attempt to replicate the skull shape of the 'elite' caste/race of these ancient societies, whoever they were.... A bit like the practice of using skin whitening creams among non-white people today (I'm not implying that white people are in any way superior or 'elite', obviously)"

Response:
    That's it imho.

It was an attempt to copy something which they though might give them a social or financial type benefit

There's no way that binding can increase the SIZE of the human skulls to match those museum pieces

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

What about what is inside that skull ? Perhaps only left brain people ... is that why they need us for our creativity?
    By inbreeding the species will get weaker ... is that why there are covert hybridization programs?
    Is this why royals or other elite only intermarry within their own ranks?

Obama is said to be Akhenaten (or reincarnation) ... is that why he has that many scars on his head?

32. Link to Post #20
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

His head is the wrong size and shape to be Akhenaten

Hudes also said that Akhenaten is Moses - a huge figure in Jewish history.

Will Obama some day "pull rank" on Netanyahu (haha!)

+ Reply to Thread