+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What if the missing air plane is found with all passengers safe and a story to tell?

1. Link to Post #1
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,400 times in 634 posts

Default What if the missing air plane is found with all passengers safe and a story to tell?

What if the missing air plane is found with all passengers safe and a story to tell?
    a story that this missing plane were taken on board a mother ship UFO??
    is this what CB is referring to about Saturday announcement? what if?

it would be a soft disclosure but certainly a life changer.. don't you think?

what you guys think?

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

carryattune (12th March 2014), danceblackcatdance (12th March 2014), Ecnal61 (12th March 2014), Fellow Aspirant (12th March 2014), Frederick Jackson (12th March 2014), Gardener (12th March 2014), ghostrider (12th March 2014), Johnny (12th March 2014), JRS (12th March 2014), Kimberley (12th March 2014), kirolak (12th March 2014), Kryztian (12th March 2014), Lifebringer (12th March 2014), mpennery (12th March 2014), Nat_Lee (12th March 2014), Octavusprime (12th March 2014), Star Tsar (12th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th March 2014), Tyy1907 (12th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Default Re: What if the missing air plane is found with all passengers safe and a story to tell?

I like it. I like it a lot. I'm rather thinking that's what's happened.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

carryattune (12th March 2014), Johnny (12th March 2014), kersley (12th March 2014), Kimberley (12th March 2014), Kryztian (12th March 2014), mpennery (12th March 2014), Star Tsar (12th March 2014), Tyy1907 (12th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 times in 871 posts

Default Re: What if the missing air plane is found with all passengers safe and a story to tell?

That would be a gamechanger. Try to spin the testimonies of that many witnesses!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

carryattune (12th March 2014), Ecnal61 (12th March 2014), Johnny (12th March 2014), kersley (12th March 2014), Kimberley (12th March 2014), kirolak (12th March 2014), mpennery (12th March 2014), Snookie (12th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,691 posts

Bingo Kersley - just had the same thought, posted on another thread. Might explain the conflicting reports and the Airline's seeming "reluctance" to tell us everything they know - perhaps they aren't being "allowed to". Just a gut feeling, but I feel this is shaping up to be something much bigger than a "traditional airplane crash"

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Bringing that plane full of alive and well passengers back in the most random public place would just be awesome

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

carryattune (12th March 2014), Johnny (12th March 2014), kersley (12th March 2014), Kimberley (12th March 2014), kirolak (12th March 2014), mpennery (12th March 2014), Roisin (12th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Kind of reminds me of the Langoliers...

anyone remember that movie?

Hint: plane flies into electrical disturbance ("aurora") and enters a separate dimension where everything is in a state of decay.
    The only object to which this does not apply is the aircraft itself.

It was a pretty low grade movie actually... but scary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Langoliers

it's like Tremors sans humor. plus time travel. kind of crap.

11. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,691 posts

Haha @ Tesla - yes I do remember - terrible movie!! Certainly hope that isn't what happened to these folks tho; those monster thingies with big sharp teeth weren't too friendly

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,585 times in 6,628 posts

they can find saddam in a hole in the desert , Osama in a house in Pakistan but , a jumbo jet ??? come on , they know ... diversion from the WW 3 breathing down our necks ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

carryattune (12th March 2014), Johnny (12th March 2014), Magnus (16th March 2014), mpennery (12th March 2014), Operator (12th March 2014), sandy (12th March 2014), Shane (12th March 2014), Snookie (12th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Haha @ Tesla - yes I do remember - terrible movie!! Certainly hope that isn't what happened to these folks tho; those monster thingies with big sharp teeth weren't too friendly
    Yeah I wasn't too fond of those either. They were really weird/scary/funny.
    The sort of thing kids hate.

15. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,191 times in 929 posts

I, too, like it a lot. And there is some evidence to support the idea:

Have you guys seen this coverage by Alexandra Bruce at Forbidden Knowledge? It's radar imagery that clearly shows an anomaly (aka a UFO) in the vicinity of Flight 370:

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...light-370.html

Namaste,

Brian

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

carryattune (12th March 2014), etheric underground (14th March 2014), Hazel (12th March 2014), Johnny (12th March 2014), Kano (12th March 2014), kirolak (12th March 2014), KiwiElf (12th March 2014), mpennery (12th March 2014), Nat_Lee (12th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    I, too, like it a lot. And there is some evidence to support the idea:

Have you guys seen this coverage by Alexandra Bruce at Forbidden Knowledge? It's radar imagery that clearly shows an anomaly (aka a UFO) in the vicinity of Flight 370:

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...light-370.html

Namaste,

Brian
    The stars are aligning on this one. No matter how you slice it, we are not alone!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Johnny (12th March 2014), kersley (12th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,855 posts

I've alluded to such a possibility here

The return would be positive but the reason for such an event would leave a negative impression with the public I think ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Johnny (12th March 2014), jsb_swampfox (12th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'd love for you guys to be right be I fear not. The most likely answer is some catastrophic explosion and crash into the sea. The potential search area is 30,000 sq km or maybe more if the plane changed course. It is very odd indeed though and I haven't heard a word about the flight recorder - or maybe they need to get close before they can detect any signals.

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,706 times in 3,534 posts

I'm thinking the same think, you're thinking. They've had the 4400, the event and now this 100 intro to returning to earth after the atmospheric dangers are passed, plus the new one, Resurrection. Interesting times people, eyes wide open, take it in, and pay attention. Pass over the bs, when they just fill in blather where real questions are asked, instead of saying, "IDK."

Let us hope that this is what Christ spoke of when he said he would return in time, plus time, plus time and a half. I believe, it is. Preparations are beginning for the visual disclosure, and as they said about the ship with magnetic electro pulse, they can level a city from space, if they wanted to harm but they only have self defense systems that act upon threat. Really really high tech that picks up negative intent?

Wow, this is great, whichever the outcome because finally the truth will be revealed and then saner thoughts of intent and possible peace among this world and universe, can occur. We're way behind in the truth lesson. What tribe are we all from here in America? ALL tribes of the world. All tribes of the Universe.

Class graduation from 3D is happening, and Class of knowledge and inner unconditional love, begins.

Congratulations everyone, the truth is being revealed and we are the blessed generations to witness the new knowledge with TRUTH!

PS, don't forget about "V" but that was made when the Bush Cabal was in power(the lizards), and their creational vision probably would have bordered on the types we saw. Too bad that the bad doesn't win for them. It never does, but they kept trying til the end, and Enoch said, they will be judged because they wouldn't relent on oppression and other inhumanities towards God's other children of the world.

This isn't Lord of the Flies, you know.
    NO fear, just walk by the faith, not by the sight.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 12th March 2014 at 10:38.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

conk (12th March 2014), Johnny (12th March 2014), kersley (12th March 2014), tnkayaker (13th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,706 times in 3,534 posts

I'm looking at what we "do" know about depth and the large plane clearly would be visible in depths of up to 200 feet, and the area where they went, didn't have those depths, so where is it, if it wasn't a hijacking or terrorist forced landing. For the equipment to pick up that even when they were off screen in Malaysia, others saw their beacon for at least an hour more. Going over that hour squared comes to 3000 miles in mostly shallow waters/tropical and land. Where's waldo? LOL Most of the waters are very clear. Did you see the monoliths under Japans waters. Pretty clear waters there in the south pacific, and there's no sign of anything. Got me curious if this is true. I picked the same conclusion up when they first mentioned they couldn't find it, and now the world is "paying attention" to what happened to that plane. What better way to bring disclosure out with everyone paying attention?

Great plan.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The recorder is good at the signal for 30 days of battery power. Times ticking and China and the world will have a look with sonar, and then we'll see.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Johnny (12th March 2014), kemo (12th March 2014), kersley (12th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member HaulinBananas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    What if the missing air plane is found with all passengers safe and a story to tell?
    a story that this missing plane were taken on board a mother ship UFO??
    is this what CB is referring to about Saturday announcement? what if?

it would be a soft disclosure but certainly a life changer.. don't you think?

what you guys think?
    Courtney Brown states at the beginning of the Implications postings - no ETs - and Implications postings restate that it is Information or an Idea that will change the world.

But, another Remote Viewer, Gerald O'Donnell, sent a blog message last night to his subscribers, and it addresses the missing airplane issue. At the bottom of the message are 2 (same) links to the nearly 20 minute long session in which he received/transcribed the message he shared on his blog:

http://probablefuture.com/Be-or-Not-Be.htm

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaulinBananas For This Post:

Firinn (12th March 2014), kersley (12th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member mpennery's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 times in 899 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    I'd love for you guys to be right be I fear not. The most likely answer is some catastrophic explosion and crash into the sea. The potential search area is 30,000 sq km or maybe more if the plane changed course. It is very odd indeed though and I haven't heard a word about the flight recorder - or maybe they need to get close before they can detect any signals.
    A crash would allow the black box to continue functioning. I believe it's designed to send a homing beacon for 30 days. But the box went dark (i.e. was turned off or not functioning)

Matt

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mpennery For This Post:

kersley (12th March 2014), Snookie (12th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member mpennery's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 times in 899 posts

Sorry Lifebringer, didn't see your 30 day explanation. I did just read that the black box was NOT operational, which is very strange in and of itself.

Matt

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mpennery For This Post:

kemo (12th March 2014), kersley (12th March 2014), Magnus (16th March 2014), Snookie (12th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,682 times in 1,615 posts

@ Fellow Aspirant

Hi Brian,

the reports continue to be increasingly convoluted (as if we didn't expect this); according to your linked article the passports were stolen in Thailand (?)- I still think this stolen passport mumbo-jumbo is a cover for something else; if these two (supposed) Iranians were seeking asylum in Germany ("officious" story) then why were they flying to...China?-

it's still unclear if the 'stolen passports' contained visas for China (no Westerner enters China without a visa)-

yet again MSM "is leading us a merry dance"-

stay well-

Larry

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

kersley (12th March 2014), Snookie (12th March 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,191 times in 929 posts

Hi Larry

Yes, the MSM, as is it's wont, is busily filling in the blanks with conjecture, just like the rest of us (although we don't try to pretend that we're professionals).

And the story changes by the hour, so it's business as usual.

The interesting thing about the article by Ms. Bruce, though, is the radar imagery that shows a strange anomaly. Not being familiar with such imagery, or even sure of its veracity, I am none-the-less intrigued by the object's existence and its flight characteristics, which defy the capabilities of human craft. As such, it could offer a clue about the cause of the disappearance. Interestingly, the radar video has not been picked up by any other online source. I don't know what this means, either!

Scratching my head,

Brian

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Cardillac (12th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast