+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US, Navy special operations harassment against the general public

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default US, Navy special operations harassment against the general public

I thought about putting this under Conspiracy, but decided not to because this information needs to spread far and wide. And folks, this is happening to ALL of us. Not just in America, but everywhere on Earth. And since the Vatican thinks it owns everything and everyone on this world, they're the ones behind it all.... It all points to them....

It's difficult reading, but worth it. Hopefully, transcripts will pop up someday soon. But I can tell you that this is something we all need to know. It's happening whether you want to believe it or not; even if you think nothing's happening to you. This information will probably get a rise out of you! Let this become information that you'll find more proof for....But don't dismiss it.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Gerald Paris (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), MorningSong (12th March 2014), Referee (13th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: US, Navy special operations harassment against the general public

Great Maia, Thanks!

Yep you are right, difficult read is an understatement to say the least. I find it just as difficult to understand why, as important as this seems to be, whomever prduced this video, did so in such an absurd format.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Art (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Maia Gabrial (13th March 2014), RunningDeer (16th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

A mash up of real research/issues combined with nonsense and exaggeration imo. I don't like when this happens because the B.S contained within goes to discredit the rest of what may be real and provable issues. A commonly deployed misinformation tactic, not that you have done so intentionally but its true.
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Curt (13th March 2014), Mad Hatter (13th March 2014), Maia Gabrial (13th March 2014), Sidney (16th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Do you guys remember the Naval Yard Shooting?
    Do you remember the "ELF Weapon" inscription on the man's weapons?

That was a former Naval technician, who believed in these things so strongly,
    that he went and shot up his workplace over it.

Wouldn't the public deserve to know, that individuals have been blamed for "hearing voices" that were NOT ORGANICALLY PRODUCED?

Is there any evidence that any of these recent shooters were 'hearing voices' EVER before interfacing with the Internet or some other online technology?

I would not be so quick to dis the effort over the style... although ****ty vids are never fun to watch,
    haven't you ever read a boring book? It's still educational, even if boring or wrong.

What we should do is research this subject again on PA and make our own video about electronic harassment.

If it was a common thing, everyone would be wise to it and complaining.
    If it's just the .001% affected, no one will believe the poor SOBs.

The fact that it's a RUMOR and so few examples is SINISTER in an of itself.
    It's like hearing that "there's a sniper in the woods" but no one who encounters him comes back to tell.
    The body is found and that's it.

And with electronic warfare, a murder can be made to look like natural causes.

I've seen too many whistleblowers talk about this to completely dismiss it as hogwash.

The silence on the subject is the most damning evidence we have.
    The gov't should have disclosed what is possible when the Navy Yard VA shooting happened.
    To disprove the conspiracy theories.

But since they did not, we know that what we are dealing with is not only classified, but deadly.

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

p.s. my uncle had a friend who died in his 50s due to 'heart attack'..

was a civilian electrical engineer for the US Navy.
    back in the 90s he was talking about technology you would not believe.

devices that can vaporize a floor.
    flying discs that come up from the ocean.

all manner of crazy stuff.

so if it exists and it's electric.
    the Navy knows about it. lol

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Perhaps someone might like to invite the man to upload the document(s) here...

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It just so happens that there's a transcript for this video. I think. I haven't compared it, but I wanted to get on here. See what you think.

MindControlAmericaNavyDisclosureParts1and2.pdf
    http://api.ning.com/files/ARLRee19CK...Parts1and2.pdf

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), RunningDeer (16th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Isn't it funny how certain topics don't generate any interest because it's TOO uncomfortable? This video probably challenges alot of beliefs and security issues.

The main reason why I posted such a horrendous piece of garbage is so that people are aware of how they're being used and abused. Knowing what they're doing to you is how you can fight them. And believe me, everyone will find ways to fight this. If it's one thing we "sheeple" are, it's that we're all divine sovereigns with all that that entails. No helplessness here, unless you want to experience such atrocities....

These creeps are so proud of their "breakaway civilization" but they forget that they stole OUR money and resources to do this. If they were so bent on being separate from our world, why didn't they just go away quietly into hiding and stay that way? But not these psychopaths. They have violated Universal Laws, the Galactic Codex, spiritual and moral laws AND laws of every country. Did they honestly think they could get away with this without repercussions? We will live to see the day when they're held before us, charged, tried and convicted of their crimes. Not just by us, the inhabitants of Earth, but the Galactics as well because they're at risk, too....

In this video (somewhere) it's mentioned that they're paid in energetic money. Interesting. I think that these energies probably came from all the abductees who have been tortured for it.

In the transcript of this video, I get the impression that they're proud of their psychopathic activities and are mocking the rest of us. This video makes it clear they want everyone to think they're helpless and that they can't do anything about it. Well, I say, DOUBLE HOGSH!T!!!

Any takers now?
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 16th March 2014 at 18:08.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread